The Twins Weave Book 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
The Group Practices their new skills, decisions to make.
5k words
4.65
2.8k
12

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
487 Followers

DISCLAIMER: All characters engaging in sexual conduct are 18 years or older, and legally permitted to engage in such activities, irrespective of pet names used for each other.

This story has a male main character and is written in the first-person protagonist.

Kingdoms:

Queen Amice-- Capital Morroco -- Home - Cegramond

Queen Hollis -- Capital Djamena  - Velho southern island-

Queen Isabella -- Capital Tripoli

Queen Gilfa -- Capital Cairo

Elves - Tunisia

"It makes sense you would have the same restrictions as the Elves, you have 100% of their powers." Nora says as we sat in the living room snacking and drinking. The more I thought about it, the less it concerned me, I hope I do okay when the time comes, though like with the portals, there are ways to protect without harm, dropping someone into the wastes, or off the shore of Velho should suffice. Need to practice what I can do.

"I'll need to focus on utility spells," I glance over at Neivia and laugh, "Like making them naked." I finish and everyone laughs.

"I bet 200 naked men running off a boat gets at least half of them to run back on it,' Neivia says explaining our shortsightedness, "and they are a lot less scary holding their danglings as they run."

"Their danglings!" Cat is a laughing mess holding onto Neivia. "I'm sold, I can, whew, see that working."

I actually agree with her, but let's get the topic back to what they can do also, "The magic missile you fired off could be split into three or more.

"Ahh, that's right,"Neivia nods and smiles,"You've already practiced the basics on targets when you first returned."

"Yeah, my teacher was super distracting, I need to start over." I answer glancing at Neivia.

"Whatever, I had a student pretending to be an idiot, he had me fooled for quite a while." She laughs when Cassandra chuckles.

Serena walks in after talking to the contractors, "This is much easier knowing you can just fix anything they don't do," she whispers, "They will appreciate me staying out of their way."

"Difficult to imagine you being difficult," I reply looking over at her.

"Pssssh, not even father got in mothers way when something inside the palace needed done," Denae was with her, continued walking and sat on the other side of me.

"Different rules for a different life dear, now it's Nana's world where the little things no longer matter."

"Do you miss the old one?" Cat asks her grandmother.

"I missed quite a lot until recently, now I enjoy my role, I enjoy being able to drop everything and run off with my Cat and help make a difference." Serena looks around at all the people in her home, a real home now with the noises she missed so much.

"Where can we do the training? I'm sure you don't want to your our old area, we have a place in the palace, for the big stuff outside on the grounds near the gardens." Cat walks over, "I'd like to practice the things outside of divination.

"Nora? Can you let them know we are going to use Velho training grounds," I turn to them, "They have individual training fields for each path, really nice setup if you don't get lost for two hours looking for them."

"Two hours? Why didn't you ask anyone?" Cassandra's mom voice comes out. Is she serious, that was the longest day in Velho and considering I was tortured days on end, that's saying something.

"I did, well, I apparently asked the wrong person, though to be fair, the backdoor we used that night with Denae and the new council, I found during that little trip so, it was worth it."

"Who wants to go?" Cat asks and everyone including Serena wants to at least see the training grounds."

"Oh I see how it is, I ask and everyone is busy, our little fey here asks and we're all going." Not a single one of them looks guilty for this traitorous behavior.

"We could practice and then James could make that table we had at Gilfa's?" Cat asks.

"Supposed to meet Queen Isabelle tonight," Denae answers in perfect mother form, "can't fill up before."

Stepping out of the portal we were standing at the back of the evocation section, conjuration, abjuration, transmutation, enchantment, divination, illusion. Ian Cole's necromancy is not studied even though he created the civilization.

'Hey Ian, you got a moment?' I send to him and Ember.

'Uh, sure?'

'Nothing serious, at Velho and wondering why your path is not practiced considering you founded this place?' I ask him as it didn't make any sense.

'Oh! I used to think the same thing when I was growing up, then found out we don't work well with others, especially others like us. The other sorcerers, wizards, banshees, and such are bad, Warlocks especially, but whew, necromancers are friggin crazy!'

'So, nothing in writing, no training, basically just you?.'

'Oh, I can feel the draw from the source, so there are some out there, I've put a few down over the centuries, but, it has been a while.' Ian aswers matter of factly.

'Okay then, thanks.' I guess if anyone would know it would be him.

"This is about what I thought it would be," Abi says looking at the fields to the left and right of us. "Having the waters on the back side does make it easier than the houses at home when something goes astray. We have a few watchful eyes, did anyone tell the Inquisitors following us around that we'd be here?"

"They'll figure it out, this should be the only place we shouldn't need to tell them." I answer.

"Cat, can you setup a table of food and drink please? Spiced tea for me." Abi says and watches over her. Denae watching from the side.

"Everyone except Serena and Denae, let's focus on magic missile, it's simple, and if the vast majority coming at us are not magical or warded it is the most efficient way if we have to get into it with them. Be creative, it doesn't have to hit the same target. You two," Looking at both of Serena and Denae, "catapult?" A spell to throw rocks in their area path.

"We have a few things we can do offensively," Denae answers, "That one is fine if you want to conjure us up some nice river stones?"

"I will," Mazarine offers, "I had quite a few beautiful ones when growing up."

Walking up and down the line, I watch as they unleash their spells, most taking time between each cast and Neivia looking bored after a few moments.

"Hey babe," loud enough for everyone to hear as I walk up to her. "Can you cast it continuously until you feel pressure in your ears?"

"Why are you being so specific?"

'Tahareesa?' I send to the group.

'Yes?'

'When pulling too much mana I felt pressure in my ears as if I was swimming deeper in the lake." I describe as best as I can, as I'm sure most of the ladies have never tried to touch the bottom of the lake.

'That is an accurate description, when using more than you can contain you'll feel pressure as if being squeezed, if you keep going it can burst your ears, bloody your eyes and make it hard to breath.'

"That's what I was thinking, lets find the first hint, no more, looking over at Cassandra, keep it to a 20' radius and cast them as fast as you can until you feel a pressure anywhere. We want to find your limits."

Walking over to talk to Serena, she looks tired. "Don't push too hard, we keep you around for your wits." She gives a weak smile and nods.

"It's been a while since I've pushed myself, getting too old to be flinging stones."

"Let's add some energy back in," I drop a healing spell on her entire body for a few moments letting it linger, any better?"

"Yes?" She answers in a way that shouts it doesn't.

"Rest for a while," I take a seat next to her and pull her against me. "Your little divinator over there, is flinging fireballs just as fast as Cassandra."

"Even seeing it being done, it is still difficult to believe," Serena rests her head on my shoulder with my arm around her back.

"Cassandra, Neivia stop and turn to watch Denae throw a fireball downrange, the others haven't noticed the change in her aura. After about a dozen she turns to look at Serena, "You see that!"

"I did, how did you figure out how to do it?" Serena answers sitting up a little more when everyone turns her way.

"No idea." Denae laughs, "copied what they were doing once I could see it being done."

"Who felt the pressure so far?" I ask with Cat answering.

"How many did you do before it happened?"

"What!? you didn't tell us to count them." She frowns at me with the cutest face.

"rough estimate?" I ask with the proper tone considering she was correct.

"Ten-ish?" She shrugs.

"Cassandra? How many fireball spells could you do before?" I ask looking over at her, she just looks at Cat. "Maybe three, and it was smaller."

I've been ignoring the crowd, but it is growing behind us.

"Okay, so ten-ish, sounds like a great start. Let's eat and rest for a bit and try this again and see if we get the same results or if we have to wait?"

'You should be fine after a short rest.' Tahareesa sends, 'I'm almost done, let me come for the next one?' Almost everyone spoke in agreement, Abi saying to let her know when ready and she'll bring her through.

Other training were starting their day also, we ate and watched while I waited for an inquisitor to show up and try and shoo us away, we were doing for free what the rest pay a fortune for, though to be fair, we weren't requesting their help, and so many other obvious reasons. I'm happy to not have to put up with any of their distractions.

"I used to be scared of the Inquisitors not all that long ago." I say outloud to Nora.

"Most are, they normally don't have any reason to be unless they're up to no good, mostly." she replies, "our little team is right over there, she nods over to the group of eight in the stands chatting with each other more than watching us, being where we are gives them a break I guess.

"You're not eating?" I whisper to Serena.

"Not hungry."

"That's not a thing," I answer and smile at her.

"Not for you, the rest of us have times during the day we set aside to do that." Serena whispers.

"Do you need to rest, rest? Back home?"

"I can go." Cat says walking over and hugging Serena from behind. 'We need to talk about Nana.' she sends to the group, 'I'm not okay with watching her get like this. There has to be a way, she's one of us, but with none of the benefits.'

'I can hear you.' Serena answers, she starts chuckling as Cat's face turns red, having 17 different channels that I can feel is difficult to keep track of who is in which one when upset apparently, 19 or more since she has the queens, Bella, the women's channel.

"We'll think of something." Cat says with a bit of firmness to it.

"I have more now, than I can ever remember dear." Serena, "Let's not say I have no benefits."

"You know what I mean, even just reading the books will make you feel better."

"I trust Serena with the books," I reply automatically, I'd trust her more than myself.

'Harold, does the increase in energy and strength go away over time after reading the books?' I send to him.

'What? What time is it?' I hear back, I guess it is a bit earlier where he is at.

'Sorry about the time, do you lose the energy over time after reading the books?'

'Yeah, you have to keep practicing, it doesn't materialize the spell, but you are still drawing in some of the power, what's going on?' Herald groans as he stretches.

'Serena, Cat figured it might help her a little.'

'Ahh, yeah, it will,' he answers.

"Harold said it should help, just need to practice to keep it going." I tell the group.

"Help how?" Serena asks.

"Oh, you definitely feel an increase in energy and strength and, uh," Mazarine looks around, "other energy," she says again and gets a few laughs.

"Amorous." Denae fixes it for her, "not sure if it's the same for everyone."

'It is, pulling in nature gives natural side effects,' Tahareesa replies to the group. 'Abi, is it a good time now?'

A portal appears and Tahareesa walks out. Those that were only partially paying attention are focused on her now. She is definitely striking being exceptionally tall, slender, long and braided honey hair with red highlights.

She walks over to the table, makes a drink and hands it to Serena, "Drink this and it should replenish what you've spent."

"Can I see that again?" I missed the weave from the angle, she turns and does it again, it has quite a few shapes and takes me a moment to match the configuration of triangles to form an almost starburst circle.

"What does it do?" Cat asks as Serena takes a sip and then another.

"Tastes like mango and coconut and, cinnamon?" Serena says after.

"For humans, it will fill your reserves," Tahareesa answers Cat.

"How do you feel?" I ask Serena, she looks better.

"Much better, thanks." Serena says and then takes the first book I hand her.

"Handing Serena book one, this should help you feel better and get a little stronger."

"Oh, Cat can help you train, we practice every day with those coming into their own," Mazarine gives Denae a smile," every day."

"We could setup a stand and sell these things for 10gold each," Neivia looks at the empty cup she took from Serena.

"Yes, but we cause enough problems for them as it is." I answer looking at the hundred of people watching us from the various fields and stands.

"James, you haven't done anything." Abi starts nudging me towards the range.

The first few were about the size of a chair, then they got bigger in sets of three until they were full-sized, feeling the pressure around 23 casts, another half dozen before the pressure around my nose and under my eyes had me stop.

"Show off." Cat says smirking at me.

"If a team of say four aren't too spread out the smaller ones take less energy, still get a good splash."

"What is all of this!?" We turn to see three inquisitors standing near the table.

"Just practicing for the invasion, we already have watchers." Neivia replies and points to the stands where the other eight sat watching.

"Conjuring," one of them points to the table and chairs we have in the middle of the field, "is over there." He points and looks at her like we are just going to move.

"Thanks, this isn't for practice, ohh wait, Denae, can you make the table and everything on it?" Neivia turns and walks over to her with an evil smile on her face, "duplicate this over by the stands, so they can get something to eat and drink also since they are stuck with us."

"Let me see?"

"Hold on, I just said that this is for evocation, conjur.." he fades off as Denae watches Neivia and then recreates the table and chairs, then watches her again on the food and drink until the table was full.

"That's for you!" Neivia shouts over to them and a few wave back.

"Are you authorized to be here?" The same man asks.

"Yes." Nora answers, "we work with the council. We won't be much longer, stop snacking James, we're going to eat shortly."

"It's just fruit," I reply popping a few more berries to hold me over. Walking over I reached down and put a ward on Serena's book that only she could open it, probably not needed, but it seems like a good idea for the moment.

"What was that?" Denae asks.

"A ward to allow only Serena to use that book. Ahh, can.."

"I got it." Abi says and walks over to Denae and runs her through all of the wards we used for the rooms and the jewelry.

Two of the three inquisitors wandered off, leaving the bossy one behind. I look over, "Feel Free to have what you want." I point over at the table.

"Uh, I have a class here soon." He seems much more pleasant now in tone at least.

"Oh, we will get out of your way, was just figuring out a few things." I answer. Serena stands and takes my arm.

"Feeling much better now, we should go get ready for dinner." Serena says to the group and we clean up the area and replace the targets that were damaged. Looking over at the stands the inquisitor group was gone.

"I let them know where we are going, they are taking the ring." Abi answers.

------------------

Back at the Cegramond home we see about changing into our clothes. "Keep these here or get new for Serena's home?" Mazarine asks holding a dress up in front of her in the doorway.

"We don't have any real income as of yet, so its make our own or figure out how to make some money." Abi answers, "Our father is rather upset with us at the moment so the gold James has is it."

"I have about the same amount," Cassandra says walking back upstairs. "We don't really have expenses."

"I have a little bit, living in the library met all of our needs." Nora says already dressed and working on her hair.

"If we win the war, we'll request enough to never need gold again, if not, we won't need it." Denae answers.

"You're going to be fun tonight," Cat says trying on her third outfit.

"Just saying that now is not the time to worry about it."

"What about Nana?" Cat asks looking at me with the first time I've seen a pleading look from her. I have the rules in place because of this exact scenario.

"I'll leave that up to you ladies, but, I'd prefer not sexing up your grandmother, she is perfect as she is and I am having difficulties ensuring you aren't being neglected," That's the best answer I can imagine, Serena is amazing in so many ways, I see a lot of Denae and Cat in Serena, all hotheaded, stubborn and great to have by your side.

Walking over beside Denae, taking her arm and nudging her towards Cassandra, hip checking her twice to get her to move further away. She just smirks up at me.

'James, we are in your head and can plainly see what you are doing right now," her eyes unfocused as she is talking to her group for a moment. "We can stay back," lifting up onto her toes, I get a kiss on the cheek, "you are being sweet today." I realize what I agreed to and break the bond between everyone except Abi, she's always in there and would have a fit until I let her back in.

'Hey? What was that?' Cat says from Serena's.

'Too hard to be sneaky with everyone in there, need some plotting time.'

After hugs and kisses all around, we stood for a moment looking from one to the other. Cassandra kisses Denae, "Good luck, I'll be here for you." She crawls into the middle of the bed, legs spread, "come here."

"Whew, can't believe I'm nervous." Denae says as she crawls into the bed running her hands down the bustier Cassandra, getting into position face down and ass up.

"Sweetie, from what I saw, you should be nervous, but, I got you, no, no face forward." Cassandra captures Denae's face keeping her from looking back.

"James, you look exceptionally hard tonight, I've never seen this before." Cassandra has her hands in Denae's hair as I am standing on the bed and squatting down, reaching down I can feel Denae needs no priming as she is soaking wet, she's too little to make everything line up, using air to pull her hips up, her knees lifting off the bed, both my hands on her mid back pushing her down until I'm going all the way down and bouncing her off the bed to come back up.

"Ugh, fuck,"

"Shhh, focus on me." Cassandra tries to keep Denae's face steady, I thought I'd last longer after a few minutes of pounding into her but had to heal my legs as they started to burn, in the zone continuing through her first orgasm, and then her second, Cassandra slides up and spins around. "Shit girl, you were going to break your nose at that rate," Denae's face was bouncing off Cassandra's crotch.

"Ugh, bused, Ugh, sensitive, Fugh, James!" The squelching noises are loud. "Fuck! James, don't make me, ugh." Denae is making no sense at all.

"Fuck her until she passes out is what he was thinking earlier, your still with us, so he's got work to do, right?" Cassandra giggles, moving her arms for me to take, "Pull her arms back, it should finish her off."

"You have one more in you?" I growl out while still going strong.

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
487 Followers
12