The Twist final chapter

Story Info
One Big Twist.
1k words
3.93
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After everything that happened from last month to last night, I was emotionally and physically exhausted. I woke up in the biggest bed I've ever slept in, the nights events ran through my head I could remember snippets of sexy images which gave a jolt of enthusiasm to my groin it must be as tired as me as it didn't spark to life.

I started to get up when Tanya showed her face through the door greeting me with a hello darling she really is the sweetest greeting me with a very tender kiss one that only true lovers share how'd you sleep darling? I smiled I slept great Tanya held me close she looked so tender her green eyes sparkled.

Tiffany wanted to see you there's a situation at her work she think you can help her with she's waiting Tanya squeezed my hand gently do you want me to come with you? I nodded I think so I said smiling at her we kissed passionately for a few more minutes before I came down what Donna and Tiffany had done for me, which was making me a very big breakfast.

Both greeted me smiling, Donna hugged me hey lover boy she kissed me not as tenderly as Tanya but it wouldn't feel right if she had I really like Donna but I feel a bigger connection to Tanya then Tiffany served me some pancakes I know I was drained from last night but these 3 built my strength back up for the day.

Tiffany looked at me kind of like she was the bearer of bad news listen I have an update about your friend Jason, I got a sick feeling I actually didn't care what she had to say about him but Tiffany looked at me intently putting my disdain for his actions aside I asked what happened?

Jason is in critical condition, he's in the hospital he was near death when he was brought in. I was silent and barely able to hear Tiffany but I did hear that Donna went to check on Jason she found him then took him to the hospital if I hadn't stopped here he would he dead or maybe if I checked on him.

I couldn't believe it, Tiffany sensing my guilt and my pain she held me he's fine don't worry there's a lot more to the story it's kind of a huge deal you need to stay low for awhile maybe call off work.

Now my attention is changed what? Why? Tiffany garnered strength to go into further detail Jenny and Cindy are brought in they'll be going to jail but they will probably get a deal for turning evidence against their husbands.

Now I must be dreaming there's no way, husbands? Are you joking? No, Tiffany seriously shook her head she went into full detail that I nor Jason can go home because both our houses are crime scenes Cindy is married to a drug cartel so is Jenny you and Jason were only cover to smuggle drugs into the country you and Jason were going to be murdered they must've changed their minds or maybe you or Jason got a little suspicious that's why they took off.

They both have aliases, but we registered in those names well they registered, Tiffany knew I would say that she already had copies of the forged marriage certificates the reason they came back was they had caches of money and drugs in both the houses Jason was there we don't know his story but we do need it to put the squeeze on Jenny and Cindy.

Jason is stabilized as of this morning, he's requested seeing you over and over. After processing so much in so little of time I knew I had to see him I owed him a huge apology but even more i have to explain what happened to us.

Tiffany was willing to go further into details but I was honestly not interested at the moment Tiffany knew it was a lot to process for such a short time I honestly have no idea what I'd do without these new friends of mine. Tanya held my hand asking how I was doing all the way to the hospital I kept reassuring her I'm fine I didn't want her to worry but I wasn't as worried as Donna she seemed completely worried and sad.

I couldn't recognize Jason as I remembered him he looked so weak not at all fitting the personality of typical Jason I grew up with but his smile was the same first thing he did was smile when he saw me I felt like such a shit friend.

I did my best to apologize to him explaining to him what happened I knew he was on some medication so I went slow I just remembered saying get better buddy then I told someone really really needs to see you I let Donna know he was ready for her. I let them be alone, Tanya and I waited.

Tanya? I looked into her green eyes she looked back at my blue eyes I know we have had a crazy couple of weeks and I've had a crazy time the last couple months but after meeting you I just know I can feel complete with all the strength to face anything. Tanya was beaming at every word because I meant everything i said to her especially the next question:

Will you marry me?

Tanya instantly answered yes then kissed me I know it's a hospital but we didn't care I felt a lot different than from before that's how I know this is true love Tanya and I waited to tell Donna the news when Donna left the room she was heavy tears Tanya went to her Donna cheer up is Jason ok she sniffled then smiled he's more than ok she looked at me then Tanya showing her ring we are engaged.

Jenny and Cindy were charged for the attempted murder of Jason along with a slew of other crimes one was identity theft etc...

Jason, Donna, Tanya and I had a double wedding I was Jason's best man and Jason was my best man we sold the houses we never set foot in them again these years later Jason and I still work at the same place I just think life is sometimes one big twist.

The End