The Two-Month Break Clause Pt. 03

Story Info
John gets a surprise and is sent to help a couple.
9.6k words
2.93
18.1k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story should be read in sequence. Please read the other two stories first. This story contains bisexuality, femdom, humiliation and cuckold scenarios. If any of these offend you, please move on to another story. I decided to place this in LovingWives as I was instructed this is the most appropriate place for this story.

*****

After walking past, Natalie turns and tells me to follow her back upstairs. My mind is swirling from the events that had just taken place. Our first foray into cuckolding had taken place and I was looking at the ass of the love of my life who had just fucked a stranger. My face, partly damp and crusty, from her and her lovers' cum was the proof that I had been cuckolded.

We get up to our bedroom when Nat turns to me and says, "I need you to wash me. You probably should shower as well seeing you look like a slut with that cum covered face of yours. Also, take a look at these pictures. This is my next conquest."

She holds the phone to my face when I'm greeted with a hard cock. It was slightly above average with average girth. Swiping her finger, the next picture showed a torso shot with eight or so ropes of cum on a nice tummy. "I can't wait to see you clean that up." She says with excitement.

I turn the shower on, slip out of my panties and start to remove my fox tail anal plug. "Good. I'm going to have to re-lubricate that plug for you. I think you might be getting some use out of that pussy soon." Mistress says with a half smirk on her face.

Once hot, she strips and steps into the shower. I follow and look for her puff and apply the orchid shower gel to start my duty of cleaning her. I use a liberal amount of gel and start with her chest and move down and around to make sure she's been cleaned thoroughly. "Lick my pussy, I think you may have left some cum in there." Mistress says sternly.

On my knees, with water spraying in my face, I spread her lips and stick my face in with my tongue out. She was right, there was a bit of cum left. I swallowed it and continued to lick. "Is this ok Mistress?" I asked looking for approval. She didn't bother answering and began to wash her hair and use a special facial cleanser. After she finished washing her hair and face, she turns toward the shower door and walks out leaving me on my knees without a word spoken.

I get up off my knees and start my own cleaning process. First up, was cleaning the residual cum residue on my face. Once complete, I begin washing the rest of my recently shorn body. My ass is a bit sore from having the anal plug in since earlier in the day.

"Make sure you wash your pussy very well. It is going to get used tonight." Mistress spoke from the other side of the shower door.

My "pussy" as it is now called, feels a bit empty not having the fox tail anal plug in it. I go to work on making sure I scrub the area very well. As instructed earlier in the day, I too use the Orchid shower gel because mistress wants me to smell girlie.

After my shower, I step out and see Mistress still standing by the mirror and she is still naked. She speaks to me without even looking in my direction. "Go downstairs and bend over the ottoman and wait for me."

I do as instructed and make my way back downstairs to the living room. I kneel down and lay across the ottoman for the second time today. A minute or two later, Nat joins me, and she and she is still naked. The black fox tail anal plug and lube were in her hand. I hear her squirt lube out and immediately feel her hand rub along my ass and hole. Another squirt, which at this point I assume she's applying it to the plug. Five seconds or so later, I feel the plug being reinserted into my pussy. I let out a moan.

"That's it Cuck, I always knew you love cock as much as I do." My beautiful wife and Mistress states. "Now get up, go upstairs and find the yellow thong. Put it on and get your slutty self back down here."

I immediately followed her instructions. When I got upstairs, I found the yellow thong and pulled it up. Moving the ass floss to the side enough to accommodate my fox tail, I tuck my cock away enough so none of it is showing outside of the skimpy yellow thong. Checking myself in the mirror, I attempted to reassess in my brain, what is happening. Am I really a cuckold? From the outward appearance, the answer is most definitely yes. I still have two months of this lifestyle left until I reach the point where I can break the contract.

I head back downstairs to re-join Natalie. When I enter the room, Nat says, "Hey there sexy. Yellow is a really hot look for you. Most whores, such as yourself, have a slutty yellow thong. Turn around and let me see that sexy tail of yours. Now bring that hot ass to me."

"Yes Mistress." I said moving to join her in front of the couch. She slips her hand behind me and grabs hold of my tail. Again, I moan as she moves my tail in many directions.

Whispering into my ear, Mistress seductively says, "I'm just trying to get that pussy loose for something big. Are you going to be a good slut for me? You know you have to do everything I say? I told you the night was just beginning. I have a couple of surprises for you tonight. Are you ready to obey?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now get on your knees and lick my ass. I need you to tenderize my ass for our next guest. By the way, that is one of my surprises." She says with a little giggle.

I kneel down behind her and grab her cheeks and start to spread them.

"No hands. In fact, put your hands behind your back." She demands.

I drop my hands and bury my face into her ass. She coos a bit as my tongue finally touches her hole. That verbal motivation empowered me to stick my tongue in her ass and dart it in and out. This was met with more coos. Her hands reach back and spread her butt cheeks which not only makes it easier to breathe but allows me to work my tongue all over the asshole region.

For five minutes or so, I licked, lapped, probed and sucked her ass region. Without notice, she pulled away from me. "Put your head on the edge of the couch. I'm going to mount your mouth. Oh, I forgot, let me put this on you." It was a large eye mask to completely block my vision.

I lean back to place my head as close to the edge of the couch as possible. This feat made more difficult due to the lack of sight. My feet are stretched out in front of me and only part of my upper back was touching the couch. I feel her legs brush against me as she has now apparently straddled my body. I can smell her ass as it gets nearer to my mouth.

"Continue." Was all she said before she sat down on my face. The sound was muffled because my head was buried between her ass and the couch.

Breathing didn't come easy, but I adjusted as best I could. The lack of vision was quite erotic to me. I continued to work her ass as I did before when I became distracted by a noise. What the fuck was that? It sounded like a door closing or something falling and making a thud.

A moment later, Mistress says something, which was more of a mumble to me. I continued licking her ass. And once again, without warning, she gets up and leaves me in the same position.

"As I mentioned slut, I had a couple of surprises for you. Get back on your knees. I need you to service this stud. You know this man from the pictures I showed you, you know, the picture of the huge load on a tight belly? What I didn't tell you about him is that he claims to be able to go multiple times in a go. Aren't you happy about that?" Mistress asks.

"Yes Mistress. I'm very happy Master is going to fuck you multiple times." Was my response.

I hear this new guy getting undressed. I have no idea if Nat is helping him to disrobe or what. I do know that for a second time today, my loving wife is naked in front of another stranger. The two of them move toward me when I feel someone grab the hair on the back of my head.

"Take him into your mouth. And don't forget to rub that clit of yours. Remember, use your fore and ring finger under the clit. Now!" Mistress firmly states.

I open my mouth and lean forward to take him in, but I couldn't find him. I tried again and again to no avail. I hear laughs from the both of them. All I could think about is the humiliation I was once again experiencing.

"Stay still, I'll put him in your mouth." Mistress states alleviating my embarrassment of searching around for a cock like a baby bird does for food from its mother.

The head of his penis touches my tongue. I start licking around his head as my own head moved forward to take more of him in. I love having a flaccid cock in my mouth. It's fun to lick and suck cock, while they grow due to my efforts. I'm not sure if women feel the same way, but I know it gets me going.

As if on cue, my cock stirs and starts to fill with blood. I continue to rub my "clit" while sucking his cock. "Oh, someone's getting turned on." Mistress says in a seductive way.

I then feel someone crouch down next to me and place a hand on my back. It was Mistress, and she whispers into my ear, "Do you like knowing I have my hand wrapped around another mans cock? I bet it turns you on, doesn't it slut? Do you love the thought that this same cock will be in me?"

All I could muster is "mhmm" as I continued to suck the cock in my mouth.

She continued, "Slowly pull your mouth away but leave just his head between your lips. Now do it."

Complying, I moved my head back slightly until I felt his smooth head rub against my lips.

"Go ahead." My wife says.

What does this mean? Am I supposed to do something different? I'm really confused. That is until my mouth starts filling with piss.

With her mouth near my ear, Mistress says, "That's right Cucky, this is one of your surprises. He told me had to piss and I told him I have the perfect toilet. Swallow all of it."

I had to swallow a number of times until the last dribbles left his penis. He pulled back from me and smacked my face on both sides of my mouth with his cock. He then placed the head back to me lips.

"Get him hard. I'll tell you when to stop." As Mistress stands back up to join her soon-to-be lover towering over me, as best I could tell.

I start sucking him again. My two fingers continue to rub my "clit" as I move them in a circular motion like a girl. I continue to lick his balls, stroke his cock and bury it in my mouth. As I'm bobbing up and down on him, I begin to hear some sloshing. My guess is that this guy is fingering my Natalie's clearly wet pussy. They're also kissing from the sounds of it. This man is quite hard by now and I'm tasting a lot of precum. As I continue, I can't help but wonder when he's going to pull away and stuff his meat into my wife. A couple of minutes later, the guy puts his hands on the back of my head and starts to face fuck me.

"Put your hands behind your back. Let your Master control his own orgasm." Mistress demands.

The guy grunts and I feel the warm cum shoot into my mouth.

"Don't you dare swallow until you're told to do so." My wife chimes in again.

He continues to grunt and fill my mouth up. There is so much of it, I don't know how much more I can take without swallowing some of it to make more room. He slows his pumping action and I know he's finally finishing.

Pulling his cock from my mouth, Nat says, "Open your mouth so your Master can see what a good job you did." I do as she says. "Now swirl your tongue around that mouthful of cum to show your Master how much you appreciate him allowing you to give him head." I comply. "That' a good boy. Now, swallow it."

I gulp it down and I attempt to adjust my breathing back to normal. As I'm coming down, a hand grabs my eye mask and yanks it off. My eyes try to adjust quickly. I slowly look up, oh my fucking god, It's Tom. My fucking best friend just pissed and shot his load in my mouth while making out and fingering my wife.

Mistress starts laughing along with Tom. "This is one of the other surprises Cuck. You know Tom and I have always flirted. With this contract, I thought it'd be prudent to fuck him. Aren't you happy your best friend is going to fuck your wife? I think a modicum of appreciation is in order, don't you? Now stand up so your Master can see what a slut you are."

I slowly rise, Tom I'm sure already saw my yellow panties, but now he see my fox tail anal plug in my "pussy."

Tom says, "Let's take this upstairs. I've waited a long time to fuck you Natalie."

"Are you sure you're going to be able to go again? This soon?" My wife responds.

"Don't you worry about it. For you, I'll absolutely get hard again." Tom states with confidence.

They move up the stairs without saying anything to me. From the top of the stairs, my wife yells down to me, "What the fuck are you waiting for Cuck. Get up here."

I slowly ascend the staircase into our bedroom. When I arrived, my wife had already straddled my best friend, sitting on his lap at the edge of the bed with her legs wrapped around him and passionately kissing. I enter the bedroom and neither of them say anything to me. I stare at the two of them unsure what to do next.

"Come here whore. Get on your knees and lick my asshole again. Just like before your friend arrived." Mistress says to me from over her shoulder.

I kneel down between his dangling legs and bend my head down to stick my tongue in her ass. Before my tongue reaches her butt cheeks, I see his cock which had already become semi-erect. I press on and push my face into her ass. I stick my tongue out and touch her asshole. I taste pussy juice on her ass now. He was fingering her while I sucked his cock. With her juices reaching her ass, that can only mean she was as wet as she could get. Did she squirt again?

After a number of minutes go by, I was instructed to back up and let my Mistress off the bed. I inch my way back to give her the room to dismount him. As she steps onto the floor, her ass is directly in my face. She turns slowly around until her pussy is in my direct line of sight. "Sniff my cunt, cunt." She orders me.

I move my head slightly in to smell her.

"Can you smell how aroused I am? As your perverted mind could only imagine, I'm so excited your best friend is going to fuck me that he already has my juices flowing. Now stick your tongue in my cunt so he can enter me."

She spreads her legs slightly to give me access. I move my head in and up to start licking and getting her ready for her lover. My tongue started on her clit and worked its way down to her opening. One thing was for sure, Tom had really made her wet. Her juices were getting all over my face as I lapped away at her now dripping cunt.

"That's enough. Now get your Master hard." She steps aside and moves to the front of the bed and puts her ass at the edge next to Tom. I look ahead and see Tom looking at me with a smirk on his face. "Well? Get him hard. My cunt can't wait much longer." Nat adding a huge dollop of humiliation.

I shuffle forward until I'm at the edge of the bed directly between Tom's thighs. His cock hadn't changed much from his semi-erect condition. Leaning in, I place both my hands on either side of his hips and my lips make contact with his balls. My tongue slowly pokes out to begin licking him. Tentatively at first, and then with more gusto. He's already seen me in many compromising positions already, so I figured I should be enthusiastic about getting him hard.

"Look in his eyes so he can see what kind of a whore you are. He'll know by your compliance that he owns you and he can have me. Don't forget to rub your clit." My wife commands.

As I reach the head of his cock, my eyes meet his. I stick my tongue out onto the smooth head and I circle around it. He makes some noises from my ministrations. I feel really confused in my mind. Part of me is getting turned on by turning Tom on and part of me is humiliated looking into the eyes of my best friend.

I continued to take him into my mouth. To be safe, I took my one free hand off his cock and put it behind me while the other hand continued to rub my hard cock. By this point, my cock was well above the panty line and I was finally rubbing skin. Bobbing a little faster, his groans became a bit more pronounced. I looked over briefly at my wife who had since switched positions on her fours with her face looking in Tom's direction. He was getting harder by the second and his eyes were closing more and more. I kept my eyes locked onto his face so as not to get yelled at.

Tom started to lay back as my wife moved in to stick her tongue down his throat. As I continued to suck his now hard cock, I watched my best friend and my wife making out as if I wasn't even there. "He's ready Mistress." I said after his hard cock popped out of my mouth and smacked onto his stomach.

"Bring that beautiful cock to me." Mistress said as she flipped over and once again placed her ass on the very edge of the bed and lifted her legs and laid the rest of her body down.

Getting back on my knees on the floor, Tom moved his left leg over my head. His cock hit me on his way over. He moved to the front of the bed facing my wife's wide-open legs and pussy. I proceeded to stand and move to the left side of Tom and moved close to my wife. Reaching around her raised leg, my fore and middle finger spread her pussy open and remained there waiting for the impending penetration.

"Put him in me with your own hand." My wife says from her body's 90-degree angle.

I look at Tom's face while I reached out with my right hand to grasp the base of his shaft. I pulled his cock towards my wife's pussy. When he was at the opening I stopped and moved his cock up and down my wife's juicy slit. She let out a grunting noise as I moved the head of his cock into her pussy. I felt his cock bury itself into my wife's cunt with my two fingers holding her open for his meat. I removed my right hand from his cock and placed it on his left buttock and pushed him into my wife. Both of them were now making noises as he pumped in and out of here. I was instructed to remove my fingers from the outline of my Mistress's cunt.

After a couple of minutes, my Mistress with heaving breath tells me to get as close to Tom's cock as possible. Shifting, I found myself at face level to his cock moving in-and-out of my wife's cunt. The smell and noise were intoxicating. Every so often, he'd pull his cock completely out and shove it into my mouth. The taste was heavenly.

I could hear Natalie working her way into an orgasm. She was also furiously rubbing her clit and the noises emanating from her could only be described as animalistic.

"I'm going to cummmmmm." Mistress said.

Abruptly, Tom pulls out and steps back, grabbing the back of my head and forcing it quickly to my wife's cunt. My tongue instinctively sticks straight out when she let out another grunt and she started spraying from her pussy. She was squirting everywhere, in particular into my mouth and all over my face, hair and chest. When she stopped squirting, I moved back in to start licking the juices off her pussy.

Tom moved back in, pushed me back and entered Natalie again. I assumed my previous position and watched him pound her. His noises started to increase in frequency and noise level. He was clearly getting close to cumming.

"That's it baby, shoot that huge load into me. The slut needs to eat." My breathless wife said to her lover.

Grunting, I assume Tom is shooting his load into my wife. He continued grunting for what seemed an eternity. When he slowed down, he collapsed on top of her. His cock was still partly in her and her legs were wrapped tightly around his body. After a minute or so, Tom stands back up and my wife pulls her legs further back toward her face.

Tom turns and faces me. I look immediately at his cock which is glistening from their juices. There is a long cum string hanging from the tip of his cock.