The Two-Step Symphony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

With no further movement, Chris noticed that the lower half of his body was almost flat. The covers had slipped away, but the robe had not. Lifting her bare leg, she rested it on his waist, her calf nudging his cock. Ever so slowly and gently, she moved her calf back and forth, feeling him gradually harden. Resting her hand on her knee for a second, she then let it drop to touch the tip of his penis. The feel of it caused her to suck in her breath.

Then she thought, oh, hell, why am I being so coy? Chris tenderly rolled him onto his back and laid on top of him. That brought him to semi-consciousness, enough that he rubbed his hand up and down her back a couple of times and put his other hand on her shoulder.

With her head nestled against his chin and neck, Chris whispered, "I want to sleep with you."

Brick's legs parted, and her leg slipped between them. He had yet to open his eyes or respond.

Finally, Chris sat up and removed her robe. Brick opened his eyes enough to watch her. She then returned to her position on top of him with his fingers coming to rest on the side of her breast. Softly, he rubbed.

At last, Brick opened his eyes and saw the yearning in hers. With no regard for what this meant, he kissed her passionately when she pressed her lips to his. His hand slid down to cup her ass. As her arousal rapidly intensified, Chris drew her legs up, jockey-style, and rubbed her pussy against his cock that was still covered by the robe.

Pulling back, she said in a whisper, "Shh, don't say anything." Not that he would have anyway. She kissed him again with a rage he couldn't remember coming from her before, but one that he definitely liked and one that held promise.

Again, she stopped and pushed the robe down his arms. Of course, he had to twist and turn to help her completely remove it. With his rock-hard cock pointing skyward, she repeated, "Don't say anything, okay?" She wrapped her hand around his pulsing dick and stroked it, then quickly mounted him cowgirl. She rubbed her pussy against it a few times before finally sliding it into her very wet pussy. As her snatch devoured him, she momentarily became weak and emitted cry-like sigh. Sitting up, she pivoted her hips a few times, but she couldn't hold herself up and fell forward with her breasts mashed against his chest and her face against his.

Brick picked up the thrusting until Chris quickly recovered, sat back up and started bouncing with purpose. He reached up and held onto her tits and she pressed his hands tighter against them. She leaned over enough to dangle them over his mouth, and of course, he sucked her nipples, which drew a "Mmmmm," from her.

Chris sat up once more pivoting her hips back and forth as though she was riding a steed. She even placed her hands on his shoulders in true jockey form. He let her ride for a few minutes before turning her onto her back. Spreading her legs, he bent them back. Sitting on his haunches, he reentered her and plowed her good. She loved it, if the big grin on her face was any clue. Licking her fingers, she reached down and rubbed her clit, something a lady of her standing never did, but she was so horny, she couldn't stand it. Oh, the feeling of his hard cock filling her was divine.

Then, Brick closed her legs and brought her knees up to her breasts. The tightness of this position had her thinking she'd go out of her mind with delight. Chris couldn't stand it. She spread her legs, pulling his face to hers. He almost thought she'd suck his tongue right out of his mouth. She grabbed him under his armpits to keep him pressed against her. Reaching down with one hand, she grabbed his buttock, pulling on it to make him go faster. He got the message and really pounded her.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," Chris cried.

Throughout all of this, they were exchanging intermittent kisses. Chris pulled her legs back as far as she could to obtain the deepest penetration possible. It was as though his cock was touching her heart, though symbolically it was, and it felt wonderful.

"Oh, fuck!" she heard herself say, using a word she rarely uttered. "I'm going to come!"

Brick made sure to maintain his strong pace, although it was becoming tiring.

With every thrust, she let out an, "Ungh." Her face contorted into a combination grimace, frown and a pained expression, though there was no hurt whatsoever. She loved the feeling of her nerves beginning to tingle as that euphoria washed over her. She tightened her muscles as though the act would make the orgasm last longer. However, she also knew that her body could not endure such intensely good feelings for very long otherwise it would likely explode. But one thing she couldn't do was keep still. She was wiggling and thrashing about until it ended, and her movement forced Brick's cock out of her.

He rolled off of her and onto his back beside her. They were both breathing heavily.

Eyeing a bottle of beer that was half empty, he got up to guzzle the rest of it, even though it was lukewarm. Chris had only drunk half of her bottle of wine, so she arose for a sip of the liquid that was only cool, not cold. Brick laughed at her drinking directly from the bottle.

"Bet your friends don't do that in New York," he remarked.

"Not usually, no," she responded with a grin. She put the bottle down, stepped over to him and threw her arms around him. They kissed. It quickly escalated to hot and heavy. Their hands were instantly all over one another. They danced around, and she pushed him down onto the small sofa, and then straddled his lap. His cock was pressed against her still wet pussy. She rubbed it against him, and then stood, jamming her snatch against his face. He ate her like a hungry man, sucking her clit, and jamming his tongue as far into her hole as he could.

Chris couldn't believe that he was making her come again in an explosive orgasm. No man except Brick had ever done that for her. It was a habit she could easily become used to. It didn't take long for her pussy to become too sensitive for his tongue, so she gently slid back down to his lap, reaching for his cock to insert it inside her since he hadn't come yet. She rode him gently, enhancing her fucking with sloppy wet kisses.

His groans were her clue that he was going to come.

"I want you to come inside me," she whispered.

Now, that was a request he hadn't expected. All things considered, this entire evening had been a delightful surprise. But he didn't have time to think about that now because his balls were ready to explode. He closed his eyes to enjoy shooting his load inside her. He'd always been careful not to come inside the many groupies he'd had sex with; didn't want any one coming back nine months later claiming he'd fathered a child. But now. This was the most glorious experience ever; almost like having sex for the first time.

Chris continued to pivot as she felt Brick's cock expand and contract, as well as the gush of warm liquid that was filling her. It felt almost as wonderful as her orgasm, and she could only imagine how magnificent it would be for them to come together. She stopped when she felt his cum oozing out of her.

A few minutes later, as she felt his erection diminishing, Chris said, "That was marvelous! I should be furious with you for depriving me for so long."

Brick didn't know what to say. He wasn't certain how serious she was, and he feared commenting might work against him.

"You don't have anything to say?" she asked, getting up and sitting next to him.

"Yes, it was marvelous."

"I meant about depriving me."

Hesitantly, he said, "I'm sorry?"

Chris smirked. "What do we do about it?"

Was she toying with him? "I think you know the answer to that."

She suddenly became serious, drawing her legs up as though to cover her nudity. As though they couldn't have such a serious conversation exposed. "Yes, I guess I do. Believe it or not, I was thinking about that before we—"

"Uh huh."

"I was expecting you to be too much like the kind of men I know."

"But I'm not."

"No, you're not. That's the realization I came to," Chris admitted. "You have your cowboy ways."

"Yes. But they're not wrong, just different."

"I'm aware of that, as well." Chris took a deep breath. "I almost can't believe I'm going to say this. I'm willing to give us another try."

Brick was elated, but he kept his emotions in check. "Is it about the sex?"

"No. Although I'd be lying if I said it wasn't an inducement. I was hesitant because of what happened in New York."

"Let's face it. We both had expectations that were too high in New York." Brick shrugged. "Maybe we need to start over with no expectations."

"I'm not sure what you mean?"

"I mean, we just take it as it comes and let it go where it goes. If it goes all the way, that's the best we can hope for. If not, well, we gave it our best try."

"Is that one of your country songs?"

"No, but it's a good idea for one. Maybe I'll write it."

"So, it's your cowboy way."

"Call it what you want, but what I'm saying is, since we both live here now, if we get back together, I won't make you come to any of my music events, and you don't make me go to any of your symphonies. But if I feel so inclined, I will. Likewise, you might want to listen to some different kind of music on occasion. Either way, we just don't force each other to be something we're not."

Chris looked at Brick with raised eyebrows.

Seeing the expression on her face, he said, "Okay, you have a better idea?"

"Mr. Henry, there is definitely something to be said about your cowboy ways. I'm in."

"Just like that?"

"Only one condition."

"What?"

"If you do get to a point where you're ready to move on, please tell me first."

"Okay. I'll do it by writing you a song."

"A sad country song?"

"A two-step symphony."

END

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers