The Two Students Who Caught Me Out

Story Info
Meeting two ex-students brought memories of an old affair.
6.7k words
4.64
19.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,244 Followers

Another 'neighbourhood' fantasy story with elements of truth. Hopefully it will develop.

* * * * *

Tuesday morning around ten thirty I would always be found in the supermarket doing my weekly shop. It was the slackest time for me. Customers were mostly couples around my age and older, along with a few mums shopping after taking their kids to school.

That particular day I'd barely got down the first vegetable aisle before a voice behind me said, "Mr Gibson... it is you isn't it?"

I turned, and standing there was a very attractive dark haired woman, probably in her late thirties who seemed vaguely familiar.

"It's Debbie Thompson, remember?"

Of course I did immediately, and my stomach churned for a moment. The look of surprise, probably a slight look of horror brought a stuttering reply from me.

"Yes... er yes! Of course I remember!"

"I'm Debbie Croft now, I thought it was you, you haven't changed much, a bit greyer maybe!"

She laughed and I gathered myself.

"What are you doing here, you don't live around here?"

I had to say something to her.

"Oh, I had to collect a parcel, we live on the Grange estate so I normally shop down there. You must live close by?"

Readily I replied, "Yes I'm on Devonshire Drive, not far."

"So tell me, you still seeing Mrs Mitchell?"

There was a mischievous smile on her face as she came straight out with it. It was the whole reason I was feeling shaky about running into her. I had had a two year affair with Lizzie Mitchell, a music teacher at the school where I taught maths. We'd kept it pretty well hidden until the school trip to France in Debbie's last term. She and Katie Rathbone had walked in on us kissing and fondling, in one of the small lounges in the hotel. Gossip was rampant amongst the students, and I could only thank god social media wasn't around back then.

I blushed heavily, "No Debbie, I'm not 'seeing' her. What you and Katie saw in France way back was a mistake."

Debbie lowered her voice, "Aww come on Mr Gibson," she said, putting a hand to the side of her mouth, "I bet you were at it like rabbits!"

Debbie burst out laughing, adding, "Come on, you can tell me now, it's over twenty years ago."

"If I tell you we had a little 'romance,' you mustn't go spreading it around." I wasn't entirely sure why I admitted it so readily.

"What would your wife say if she found out?"

"I'm afraid not very much, she passed away a couple of years ago."

Debbie's face dropped, realising what she'd said, "Oh god I'm so sorry Mr Gibson, I feel awful now, I'll shut up."

"It's ok," I replied, "I'm over it now, and before you ask, Lizzie moved to Wales soon after you left school."

Feeling slightly admonished she smiled, and apologised again.

"Well I'm sorry again, I'll let you get on with your shopping, it's great to see you... wait till I tell Katie I bumped into you!"

"You're still in touch?"

"Yes, she lives a couple of streets away from me, she's separated now, it didn't work out, but she's still great fun!"

"Yes I remember," pulling a grimacing face, "a lot of fun!"

I watched Debbie turn and walk off towards the exit, and took a long look at her shapely backside fitted in so tightly to some denim jeans. She really had grown into quite a woman.

I spent the next hour pushing my trolley around distracted by the memory of Lizzie. The affair had started quite innocently, going to the pub to fill in time between the end of school and parents' evenings. Most days we seemed to always end up chatting in the staff room until one day she seemed really upset.

I went to the music room after school and I knew something was amiss. She told me she'd had a massive row with her husband about finances, and he was working away a lot. It ended up with her crying, and after giving her a hug, we kissed. It seemed innocuous at first, but in the following days and weeks there was an electricity between us. Finally we admitted to each other that there was this chemistry going on, and we had sex one evening in my car. From then on we did it as often as there was an opportunity. We kept it hidden well, but when Debbie and Katie caught us, it sort of led to the beginning of the end. When her husband changed jobs, and she handed her notice in, we ended it and there was a lot of heartbreak for both of us.

By the time I'd got home from shopping I'd snapped out of the despondency, and got on with my chores with no more than a smile about the memories.

Life had been pretty monotonous since Mary had passed away. Finding myself single at fifty nine was something I'd never expected. I'd taken early retirement to look after Mary at the end, but since my 'affair' all those years before I'd not strayed at all until I eventually decided that I needed a break.

When I'd gone away on that holiday six months after my bereavement, and then met Alice, the holiday rep, I at least regained some confidence in my abilities in bed. Alice, I guess, had the pick of the guests every fortnight so I counted myself lucky to have a thirty something to fuck every night for pretty much ten days.

Meeting Debbie had made me think about Lizzie and the sex we'd had. Since she'd moved to Wales I'd not sought her out online. As teachers we'd not put ourselves 'out there.' I'd not joined any of the usual social media platforms, but that night I did put Lizzie's name into a search engine only to find some very old photos of charity work the school had done. Later in bed I found myself masturbating thinking of the time we'd fucked in her music storeroom.

Life continued on its way and I found myself back in the supermarket the following Tuesday. I wondered if Debbie would reappear, but I realised she was an adult now and was living her own life, mischief making was a teen thing. All thoughts of her were clearly not on my mind when the very next Tuesday I heard giggling behind me. Turning I saw that I was wrong about the mischief making.

"Mr Gibson!"

The over excited voice of Katie Rathbone, came from a grown up version of the nemesis I once knew. Slightly fuller of figure with cleavage aplenty, wearing a tight t-shirt, and a short denim miniskirt.

"Hello Katie," I said with as much irony as I could muster, "fancy seeing you here!"

"I'm sorry sir, I mean Mr Gibson," Debbie looked extremely guilty, "she made me bring her. When I told her I'd met you she just wanted to come here with me."

Looking around self consciously, I felt embarrassed when Katie came and hugged me, pressing her ample bosom into my chest. When she stepped back, I defensively pulled my trolley between us. Apart from blocking the dairy aisle, several elderly ladies were huffing and puffing at the screechy female voices.

"Look let's get out of the way here," I said, backing my trolley to a bigger space at the end of the aisle.

It was Debbie that suggested we get a coffee in the cafe, "Look, you haven't got any stuff in your trolley that's going to go off, can we get a coffee and have a chat, if you're not in a rush?"

I wasn't, and rather than make a pathetic excuse, I followed them to the supermarket cafe.

"I couldn't believe it when Debbie told me."

Katie still seemed very excited by the whole thing, and sitting next to me I couldn't help occasionally glancing at her swelling breasts.

"It was just a coincidence I guess, but I'm flattered by you coming here today!"

"I couldn't keep her away, you know she always fancied you!"

"Stop it Debbie, god you don't half open your gob!"

Katie blushed, and I blushed.

Coughing slightly I added, "Hmmmmm, better not go there!"

But Debbie continued, "She was so disappointed when we caught you and Mrs Mitchell snogging."

Katie interrupted, "Yes, and you two were 'having it off' for how long? Where did you do it? In school? You were both married!"

"Katie! I told you not to ask! You can hardly say you're white as white!"

"It was an affair, it just happened." Katie said indignantly.

I tried to make light of it, but Debbie explained about her friend, "Katie's separated, her hubby caught her out too!"

There was a brief awkward silence before Katie asked, "Do you ever see Mrs Mitchell now, I know you're on your own?"

"No, she moved to Wales, we've not had any contact at all."

I directed the conversation away from the subject of me and Lizzie by asking about her. She had a daughter who was at university and she could see me trying to work out the maths of how that could happen.

"I had Jess when I was nineteen, an accident, but we stayed together and up until a couple of years ago it was ok. Then I met a guy where I used to work and well, Steve caught me out. We've been separated for eighteen months."

"You still see the guy?" I asked.

"Noooo, his wife found out too, it was really messy."

"She's free and single now, she's on several dating sites!" Debbie took great delight in telling me that, giggling and avoiding the punch that Katie delivered.

We'd all finished our coffees so I said I'd better get on. Debbie said we ought to meet up on another Tuesday and have coffee again.

"We've got a few things to buy in here now, but we might bump into each other again!"

We said 'goodbye' and when I'd completed my shopping I saw them again in the car park and waved as I loaded up my car.

I chuckled as I drove home, thinking back to those two who were continually 'playing up' in my maths class.

I was totally gobsmacked when the doorbell rang the very next day. Standing there was Katie.

"I hope you don't mind Mr Gibson, I was visiting a client in Regent Road, and Debbie told me you lived on Devonshire Drive, I saw your car, and thought I'd take a chance that you were in."

A bit stunned I couldn't leave her on the doorstep, "Come in... err yes... come on in, do you want a coffee, or tea? Please excuse the mess, I haven't cleared up after breakfast yet."

We went through to the kitchen and I shovelled the plates and mugs into the dishwasher, offering Katie a seat at the breakfast bar.

"I feel guilty now, but being so close I couldnt resist, I'm always doing things on impulse." she said.

"I seem to remember that, the time you stuck that note on Jimmy Cousins back!"

Katie giggled, "Oh yes, that was sooo bad."

"What did it say?"

"Hmmmm... I fucked Rita Holmes."

"Yes, I managed to take it off and screwed it up before anyone saw it, except Debbie of course."

"You were so good, you didn't make a big deal about it."

"Thinking back, I nearly did, I made a decision that it might be better if I didn't, perhaps I was being naive."

"I guess when we caught you and Mrs Mitchell on the school trip we made the same sort of decision."

As I handed Katie the mug of coffee, I was still wondering why she was there.

"But you soon spread the gossip around your year, for the rest of the term I was watched like a hawk whenever Mrs Mitchell was about."

"Was she good in bed?"

"Jesus Katie, you don't hold back do you, are you really expecting me to answer that?"

With a little chuckle she crossed her legs on the stool and she knew I was glancing at her thighs while I was tidying up.

"I guess she was, how long did it go on for? Did you ever fuck her in school?"

"Oh my god, you won't stop will you. If I told you, then will that stop the embarrassing questions?"

"Maybe, try me!"

I stopped what I was doing and leaning up against the sink I unashamedly reeled off a list.

"In her storeroom, behind the stage in the drama studio, in the school minibus, behind the sports hall one evening. There... will that do?"

"Fuck!... you were a horny bugger, are you still like that?"

I did blush then, turning away to hide my embarrassment, I began putting stuff in the fridge.

"Katie, that's the sort of question you don't ask a guy when you've just met him, particularly one twenty years older, who used to be your teacher!"

"I haven't just met you! And you know I can't resist embarrassing you, I haven't changed!"

"No you haven't in that way..., but you've changed in other ways."

"How? How have I changed?"

Katie suddenly sat up, crossing her legs yet again, and revealing even more thigh.

"I'd better not say, but physically you have."

"How? How?"

Katie was insistent and was beaming across her face, "Go on... do tell, I won't be upset."

I stood by the fridge as she stood up, holding out her arms, and twirling around displaying how she looked.

"You're... err... more shapely," I muttered quietly.

"You mean these?" she giggled as she grasped her breasts and pressed them together to accentuate their size and the cleavage that was above the open neck of her blouse.

"Yes... and your... err... bottom."

Turning she stuck her backside out and wiggled it provocatively.

"I think it's too big, but I'm glad you like it!"

"I didn't say that!" I corrected her.

"Oh so you don't like it, you think it's massive too?"

"Noooo! I didn't say that either, it's a nice ass..."

I realised what I'd said and tried to backtrack, "I mean, it suits you... oh god, I really am putting my foot in it."

"Do you fancy me?"

As she spoke she moved across the kitchen towards me. I had my back to the fridge, there was nowhere to go. Stepping right up close to me, so close I was taking in her perfume, she said in a low, quiet voice, "You do, don't you, I can tell, you always have."

"Jesus Katie, I'm not sure what you're doing, but I think we ought to stop."

"I'm trying to seduce you, you know you fancy me, I've seen you looking at me... my legs."

Placing her hands on my shoulders she stared into my eyes, her face just inches from mine, her breasts lifting upwards. I couldn't speak, my whole body was tense.

Slowly she moved one hand so that her fingers traced my face from my forehead, down over my temple, down my cheek, and under my chin. Briefly she ran two of her long nails along my upper lip which made me shiver.

"You look scared," she whispered.

"I am," I croaked, as her fingers went to the top button on my shirt and unfastened it.

It was opened enough for one of her hands to slide inside and pass over my nipple. I must have groaned slightly, my eyelids must have flickered.

"Ah, I've found your weak spot," she said as she unbuttoned two more, pulling open my shirt and leaning forward to take my nipple between her lips.

As soon as her tongue ran over it I gasped, "Oh fuck!"

Looking up again she smiled, and I knew she was going to kiss me. It didn't last long, just long enough to taste her lipstick, to take in her perfume, deep into my lungs.

"Katie, stop... this isn't right."

"Why isn't it right, Mr Gibson, we're both single?"

"Jesus, yes I know, but please don't call me Mr Gibson, that makes it feel even worse!"

"I'll call you Tom then, so Mr Tom are you going to take me to bed?"

Katie was running her hand across my chest from one nipple to the other, and without waiting for any answer kissed me again. This time her whole body pressed up against me and I felt my cock hardening. It was a signal, and at the end of the kiss she whispered, "You do want me, I can feel it."

I was still protesting, "We can't Katie, really!"

My resistance was fading, and when her hand reached down between us, gripping my cock through the fabric of my trousers I knew I was gone.

Kissing me again both of her hands felt for my zip and deftly she somehow put her fingers inside pulling my almost stiff erection through both the fly of my boxers and my chinos.

I felt her fingers delicately and very gently grip, and then start to stroke my cock to its full extent.

"Mmmmm... nice," was all she said as she sank to the floor, taking me into her mouth in one movement.

I looked down at her blonde hair, and felt myself being taken deeper into the wet warmth.

"Fuck!" I heard myself groan, holding her blonde hair in my hands as she bobbed in and out, I added, "fuck, slow down... you'll make me cum!"

She pulled away, and looking upwards from her knees she said, "Ok, fuck me now... here!"

In a moment she stood up, turned, hitched her mini skirt around her waist, tugged down her panties, and stepping out of them, bent forwards over the breakfast bar.

"Go on... fuck me then... like you did Mrs Mitchell!"

Losing all sense of reality, I could see the wonderful ass exposed, and as she spread her feet wide, the slightly open lips of a perfectly shaved pussy. Already it was pink, moist, and ready. The perfect height for my now very stiff cock.

I quickly unbuckled my belt and pushed my chinos and boxers down. With one hand on her buttocks and the other directing my cock, I pressed the head between her pussy lips. Moving it up and down in her juices I saw the head glistening.

"Don't tease me, fuck me, for god's sake, I need it so bad."

I pushed and slid just inside, stopping to gain some self control. Then withdrawing a little, I waited.

"Bastard!.. fuck me please!"

When she shouted that out really loudly, I thought Mrs Burton next door might hear, so in one long push I went inside her all the way.

Katie groaned, "Oh my fucking god!"

Feeling the softness of her ass cheeks up against my thighs was enough to hurry me up. It didn't take long for me to pound into her. Holding onto her hips, I watched the slight rippling of the flesh on her buttocks each time I thrust up against her.

"Fuck.. fuck... fuck!" she kept shouting, and then the whimpering and moaning began.

"Ugh... ugh... ugh... ummmm... ummmm... ummmm... don't stop... don't stop."

I didn't stop, and it wasn't long before she was gasping, "I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum... GOD... I'm cumming!"

I could see her hands grasping the far edge of the breakfast bar, her knuckles white as she shuddered to orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhh.. FUCK!... ohhhhhhhhhh... GOD!" and I felt her pussy convulse around my cock. I heard myself grunt, and when Katie felt me jerking inside her she was muttering, "Oh god.. oh god... oh god," and for one awful moment I realised I'd not taken any precautions.

Almost in reflex I pulled away, stepping back, the last spurt of spunk shooting over her ass, and then more oozing out, dribbling down onto my trousers and onto the kitchen floor.

"Jesus Katie, I didn't use anything!"

Katie was lying flat across the breakfast bar beginning to giggle.

"Don't worry... I'm sorry, I should have said... it's ok."

Standing up she turned red faced and tugged her skirt back down.

"Fuck Tom, that was so good!"

I was in the middle of the kitchen, my cock at half mast, it was glistening and still oozing semen.

Pointing I said, "Just pass me the kitchen roll, I can't believe what I've just done."

Laughing, Katie took some tissues and passed me the rest as we both cleaned ourselves up.

Picking up her panties she asked, "Can we go sit in the lounge?"

Resigned, I gestured her through the door towards the sofa, and soon she was curled up next to me.

"Was that planned?" I asked.

I looked down at her face, her eye makeup smudged.

"Sort of, I told Debbie I was going to find where you lived. She told me the road and I'd seen your car at the supermarket."

"So she knows?"

"Well I'll have to tell her!"

"Jesus, please... please!... don't tell anyone else!"

"I won't."

I went quiet, trying not to regret it until Katie reached up to kiss me. The kiss went on and on, a loving kiss, the way I'd not kissed since Lizzie. I surprised myself when we pulled apart.

"Can I take you to bed, have you got to be anywhere?"

"No," she whispered, "I'd like that."

I took her hand and led her up to my bedroom. Thank goodness I'd roughly made the bed, and the sheets had only been on a couple of days.

It seemed awkward as we both undressed, but when I saw her naked sliding under the duvet I saw her wonderfully voluptuous breasts.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,244 Followers
12