The Uber driver

Story Info
Massage for the Uber driver.
1.3k words
3.81
12.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had seen my ad online and said he would have some time to stop by. I hadn't had much luck with those ads either placing them or responding to them, just a lot of flakes that just wanted endless emails or pics of things. But he seemed different so since I was alone, my wife had left town for a few days I longed to have a cock to suck. I told him what town I was in and he said he could be there about 9. So with some trepidation but much excitement I prepared for him to stop by for a massage and more. I showered and shaved my entire body, I shave my legs and underarms as well as my cock and balls. As 9 o'clock got closer I had a drink to fortify myself for what I was about to do. I hoped he wasn't too hairy as those guys are very difficult to massage. Once he verified he was ready I shot him my address, no turning back he knew where I lived.

I had told him I liked to dress up so I slipped into a bra and night gown that I loved to wear. It was a mid length red silky thing with a split up the front almost to my balls, but not quite. I slipped on some heels and I was so excited. I saw his lights pull into my drive so I opened the door as he walked up, regaled in my heels and night gown. He applauded my outfit then let his hands caress my ass. This was going to be fun.

He came in and let me slowly undress him. I pulled his short up over his head and tossed it aside. Not a lot of hair I noticed as I let my hands slip over his nipples and felt them grow hard under my touch. This looked like it was going to be good.

I unzipped his shorts and pulled them down revealing a nice full looking package in his red briefs. I nuzzled his cock then slid his shorts off his ass, his smooth shaved shaft sprang up in front of me. I took it into my hand as I tossed his briefs aside. As I gently caressed him he grew harder in my hands. I asked him to lay on his stomach and I got the oil and poured it over his back. He was really quite smooth and a job to work on. I spent time rubbing his back and neck muscles enjoying feeling his naked body under my hands. As I rubbed I moved around allowing myself a glimpse of his hardening cock between his legs. I longed to feel it and even more to slip it into my mouth.

I straddled his bare ass at one point nestling my cock between his cheeks. I poured oil over my dick to slide between his ass and then sliding it down between his legs and pressing against his cock. I got hard fast. I continued to massage his back as my cock slid over his ass and between his legs. He seemed to be enjoying it, so I slid up further and began to massage his back with my cock and balls and naked ass. I slid up and down his oily body until my cock once again was nestled in his crack pressing on his hard cock.

I reluctantly slid off his bare ass and poured oil on his legs. Since the light had been dim, I was overjoyed to find that he shaved his legs, they were so smooth. I pressed my lips to his thighs kissing and licking his bare leg. It was beautiful. I spent a lot of time sliding up and down his legs with my hands, letting my hands 'brush' his cock and balls. It was obvious that he was getting really turned on. I slid over and over his legs feeling my own cock harden as I worked on him. It was obvious we were both so turned on.

I finally had him turn over, I was so enjoying his naked smooth ass and legs and was very turned on. As he rolled over I took in his long hard shaft, a thick 6 inches of hard hard dick. I made myself start the massage on his chest and neck, I straddled his head and pressed my hard on into the top of his head as he lay there letting me have my way. I slid my hands slowly down over his belly and around his erection, not doing any more than brushing up against it. I got up on my knees and let my cock and balls slide over his face, he merely flicked a tongue at them as they went bay. That was okay because I really wanted to feel his cock in my mouth soon.

I moved around beside him and let my hands slide over his chest and stomach longing, aching to take his hard dick in my hands and mouth. But reluctantly I went down his legs to massage his legs, and feet. He moaned as I took his foot and laid it on my chest and began to rub it gently. I pressed his foot to my lips and sucked his toes as I rubbed his feet. I was so hard by now I was amazed.

After finishing with his toes I slid up his thighs and let my hands wander down between his cheeks. He opened his legs as I poured oil down his balls and over his asshole. I let my fingers linger as his naked hole so oiled up and ready for entry. He spread his legs as I slid one finger deeper into his ass. This wasn't really my thing, but I was so turned on I lingered for a bit and fingered his tight sphincter. Finally I left his hole and went to his balls. I poured extra oil on and caressed and manipulated his cock and balls, he was moaning at this time and really enjoying the attention. As I stroked his cock I let me fingers slip back to his ass and slip a finger in just a little bit, not really ready to do a full prostate touch but thinking about it. Now was the time as I bent down and took his hard cock into my mouth. I let my lips linger on the head sliding in and out and tonguing the underneath side of his mushroom head. It was beautiful to do and taste and see. I began to really work his cock in and out of his mouth, he wasn't too big for me to take fully down my throat so it was fun to take him all in. Soon he began to act as though he was ready to cum. When I asked him if he was, per our agreement he straddled me and began to stroke his cock. Soon his cum exploded out of his shaft and onto my chest and tummy then my balls and cock. He had a lot of cum and it ran all over me. It was glorious to see and feel.

I took a wash cloth and got some hot water and gently cleaned his cock and balls, sucking the final cum from his dick. I did all this with his cum running down my chest, pooling on my cock and balls. After he was cleaned up he pulled on his shirt but as he reached for his shorts I had to have another taste and he let me suck him deep again. I wanted to stay there all night but he had to go. I wanted to call an Uber just to see if you would come back.

Well, this is my first story, hope you liked it. It really did happen just like that, and I wish it would happen again. Who knows... I would appreciate your letting me know what you think of my story.