The Ultimate Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third and final full day of the conference started with a morning of wrap up meetings followed by a luncheon. From there, they had a captain's choice golf outing or people were free to do anything else they wanted. Our plan was that Rich and I would go to the golf outing as it was always a great time and it would be a way to get the drinks flowing early that day. Marty would be coming into Las Vegas a little later in the day to help with the critical piece of getting something on Rich. The idea was that Marty would hire two high-end escorts that would play the parts of my latest girlfriend and one of her best friends. While at the conference I would mention to Rich that I was getting pretty serious with my newest girlfriend. Then, while we were golfing, I would claim to have received a text from her that she was getting off work early and would be driving to Vegas to join me for the evening. Sara, my "girlfriend" and her best friend Samantha arrived just in time to join us for dinner at our hotel. Marty had spent the previous hour with them sharing any information that they would need to be able to play the parts.

After dinner, we tried our luck at some of the tables, while continuing to drink. When we finally arrived back in my room, we were all feeling pretty good. I had arranged for a larger luxury room for the conference and had told Rich that I had just received an upgrade for some reason. The room had a very nice living area and then a closed off bedroom. I asked Rich just to stay and keep us company, so Samantha would not feel uncomfortable being the third wheel. As planned, Sara turned on some music and asked me to dance, which led Samantha asking Rich to dance. It was pretty tame, but Marty had set up my high definition video camera, so everything was being recorded. Around that same time, I got everyone a round of drinks and slipped roofies into Rich's. It took a little over 30 minutes until Rich was completely out of it. At that point Marty joined us in the room and we started taking pictures. Although, we had the video footage of Rich with Samantha dancing, all of the pictures we took after that were with Sara and Rich. We also took a few shots of me supposedly being passed out on the sofa. So, when you put the picture montage together it went as follows: Rich and Samantha dancing, me passed out on the sofa, Sara giving Rich a blow job, Sara and Rich in a 69, Sara riding Rich and lastly Rich on top of Sara appearing to be fucking her. Of course, other than Sara sticking Rich's limp dick in her mouth for the blow job shots, there was no sex involved. After we had the pictures we needed, Marty and I fucked Sara and Samantha for a few hours while Rich slept off his roofies-induced nap. Just as Rich was starting to move around in bed, Sara slipped into bed with him and curled up under his arm.

By the time Rich woke up to find Sara's naked body in his arms, Samantha and Marty had left and I continued to lay on the couch in my supposedly passed out state. Needless to say, Rich was shocked when he woke up to find Sara next to him. After quickly getting out of bed and dressed he wandered into the living area where he found me laying on the couch. He quickly left my room and went to his, so he could get cleaned up and I'm sure try to figure out what in the hell had happened the night before. After Rich left my room, Sara got cleaned up and left and Marty returned with the photo evidence of our dirt on Rich. I waited about an hour before going to Rich's room where I claimed that someone had slid the photos under my door while Sara and I were having breakfast. I acted furious as I told him that apparently after I had passed out, that he and Sara got into it and Samantha must have been taking the pictures. I told him that Sara and I had a huge fight when she admitted that after I had passed out that he began to ignore Samantha and went after Sara and that she eventually gave in. I continued to express my anger and disbelief in how Rich would ignore our friendship and go after the woman that I was getting serious about. As you would expect, Rich struggled saying anything as he was just as shocked.

On the ride back home, neither of us spoke to one another. About 10 miles from his house, I pulled into a rest area. I told him that I still could not believe that he would do something like this and ruin my relationship with Sara. I then went on to tell him that if he did not want the same thing to happen to his marriage with Linda, that it was going to cost him. Rich just looked down into his lap as I told him that I think the only way to make it even is if I got to fuck Linda. He was about to say something and I told him just be thinking about how we could possibly arrange pay back and that we could talk on Monday when we were back at work. I told him until then, that he had my word that I would not say anthing to Linda and I would just lock up the pictures in a safe place.

I knew the guilt would be tearing Rich up over the next day and a half and my biggest concern was that he'd come clean to Linda, which if he did would ruin Marty's and my plan. I was relieved on Monday when Rich again apologized for what had apparently happened and how he desperately wanted to keep it from Linda. I re-iterated to him that I was serious about getting to fuck Linda now to get even. Although Rich tried coming up with alternatives to me fucking his hot wife, I was persistent and we finally got to the point of discussing how it could possibly happen. Initially, he was suggesting that he get her a little drunk and that I swap places with him and fuck her. I was adamant that I was not a rapist, so she would need to know that it was me fucking her and since Rich had obviously done several things to Sara that I would need a few hours with Linda as well. The next hour or so was spent brainstorming possible approaches which Rich would ultimately shoot down saying that there's no way Linda would go for it. We finally decided to just think about it for a few days and discuss it again later in the week.

To this point, the plan that Marty and I had laid out was right on track. We even anticipated the tough job that it would be coming up with an approach that Linda would agree with. Although I knew what that was, I decided not to bring it up quite yet, as I did not want to make it obvious that I had thought this whole scheme up. When Rich and I met later in the week, I shared my suggestion. I told him that it was obvious that Linda was extremely loyal and faithful to Rich, so the only way that we may be able to get her to agree to something is if she felt it was necessary to protect him. I went on to say that we needed to come up with a phantom situation that Rich's job, financial stability and career were at risk, but that I could help get him out of trouble, but it would be at a cost. Initially Rich did not think it would work, but when I continued to lay out the details of the plan, he came to the same conclusion that I did that Linda would do anything to protect him.

The first step of the plan was that Rich would act very distraught when he got home and explain to Linda that a major deal that he had worked on was not implemented correctly and there was a chance that the company and maybe even himself could be sued. He shared that I was working with our legal representatives to figure out how best to approach the situation and that we'd be discussing it more the following morning. The next day he left work after only a few hours and shared with Linda that the legal representatives were suggesting to me that the company distance itself from Rich and that he be held fully responsible for everything. So, I was sending him home while I think about what we needed to do from the company's perspective. This is when it was critical that Rich make Linda believe how their entire lifestyle, not to mention his career was in serious jeopardy. The other part that was important to share with her was that I could protect Rich, but it would be at a significant cost to the company, which Rich was not sure I was willing to make.

Per our plan, Rich left the house for a few hours to collect his thoughts. Once he left the house, he texted me, so I could drop by his house to see him "unofficially" and then get the chance to talk to Linda. When I arrived at their house, I explained to Linda that I wanted to speak to Rich without our legal team in the office to let him know how sorry I was about this whole mess. Linda let me know that Rich was not at home, but that I was welcome to wait if I wanted to. As I waited, Linda did exactly as we expected and began to question me on why the company was not protecting Rich. We went back and forth in our conversation and I told her that although I personally felt that the company could absorb the financial and reputational risk of this situation, that I was being pushed to distance the company from Rich by the legal team. I also admitted to her though that it was ultimately going to be my decision, so although I would likely end up doing what the legal team advises me to do, that I would ultimately be the one responsible for shattering hers and Rich's lives and that I was truly very sorry about that.

Linda started offering up suggestions on what if Rich did not receive bonuses for a while as well as other similar ideas. I then explained to her that the company has insurance that would cover the upfront hit we would be taking, so it really was not about the dollars. She was clearly upset as she asked me if I was honestly telling her that there is no way out of it. This was the opening I needed, but I needed to be very careful. No matter how I did it, it was going to come across creepy, but I needed to make it believable. So, I started by responding that "from what the legal folks are telling me, there does not appear to be any alternatives. Unless (slight pause), no I can't do that".

"Do what?" Linda responded.

I then reluctantly said "Well, as President of the company, I can ignore what they are telling me to do and use the company to protect Rich, but my motives would be questioned and I may ultimately have to replace some other members of the company if they continued to question why I did it."

"Can't you do that?" Linda begged.

I started by saying, "I would do that under one condition. No, never mind that I said that."

Linda asked what the condition would be. I told her that I should not say as it was totally inappropriate. When she pushed me more, I finally shared "You are going to hate me for this, but I have always wanted to spend a night with you since we met in college, but Rich has never left your side. I know you will think I am a total and disgusting pig, but if you agreed to spend the night with me, I would agree to use the company to shield Rich and deal with whatever mess came after that."

Linda sat in there in disbelief. I finally broke the silence by saying that I was sorry for even mentioning it and that I should probably be leaving since I've made her very uncomfortable. Linda asked me to wait as I was about to get up. She then looked me in the eyes and asked would I really be willing to use the company to completely protect Rich from all of this and what exactly did I mean by "spend the night".

I said that yes I was absolutely serious about it. And by saying spend the night that I really meant spending a few hours with her in bed and being able to do whatever I wanted to her. Then I told her it's not possible, as I am sure that Rich would not agree to it, even if it meant saving his career.

Linda then quickly responded that Rich would not need to know and that he could never know if we came to this agreement. At this point, my cock was pressing against my pants wanting to be let out. I could not believe that we were about to discuss the final details of me being able to fuck Linda.

I then started to retract my offer because Rich is my best friend and I could never do anything to violate his trust. Linda cut me off by saying that unless there was another option, that she did not see any choice and that she would agree to it, but that nothing could ever be said about it. I told her that she had my word that if we spent 3 hours together doing whatever I wanted, that I would get Rich totally out of this mess. Linda agreed and asked when can we arrange it. We ended up selecting Saturday evening. She said she was due to do a girls night out with one of her girlfriends, so she'd tell Rich that they were going to go to dinner and a movie. Linda was sure he'd agree with that as he had mentioned prior to all of this coming up that there was a basketball game he was hoping to go to on Saturday night. Linda suggested that when Rich returned home, that I could maybe mention to him that I was seriously considering ignoring what the legal advisors were telling me, which would likely make him much more comfortable about going to the basketball game when she told him about her girls night out plans. I asked Linda if I could have something to drink which allowed me to send Rich a quick text that it was time for him to return home.

He did and we talked briefly in his den. I shared with him that Linda had agreed to it, but only because it was the only option I gave her to save his him in this situation. Rich was pretty quiet about it as I'm sure it was sinking in that I'd be fucking his wife in a few days, but I'm sure he was relieved that the photos of him and Sara would be destroyed.

Over the next few days, I could not stop thinking about my upcoming evening with Linda. When I informed Marty that she had accepted, he begged me to let him fuck her too. I told him that I could not guarantee it, but that I would definitely try since his assistance was so critical throughout the events that had led up to this. When Saturday evening finally got here, Linda arrived at my house as we planned shortly after dinner. Marty had arrived earlier in the day and hid in my master closet when Linda arrived.

Linda looked stunning as usual. I offered her a drink, which she accepted and drank it down quickly. She looked at me and asked that before we go any further, did I swear that I would clear up the issue at work? I assured her that I was planning to meet with the legal team on Monday and tell them of my decision and then I would deal with whatever fallout there is after that. Based on that, Linda said "Let's do it then. What do you want me to do?"

I asked her to come to my bedroom. Once there, I told her that I hoped things would not change between us, and that I convinced myself to think that this evening was happening prior to her and Rich ever hooking up. I then told her that I would need her to wear a blindfold for the next three hours, as I felt it might make it easier if we were not looking directly at each other. She initially started to push back on the blindfold idea, but then agreed that it might help. She then asked for another drink before we started the clock. When I returned with the drinks, I took a Viagra and told her that I wanted to be sure that I could thoroughly enjoy the next three hours. Linda drank her drink down and said let's go.

I started by placing the blindfold over her eyes. Once I had done that, I told her that I was going to start some music and that I would like her to do a slow striptease for me to start. As I went to turn on the music, I signaled Marty that he could come out. Marty brought the video camera that we had mounted on its stand when he came out and set it up. I sat on the end of my bed and asked Linda to begin her striptease. Linda bit her lower lip a bit as she started to slowly sway back and forth in front of me. She started by slowly unbuttoning her blouse, revealing the same tank top that she looked so fabulous in a few weeks earlier at the office. As she let her blouse drop to the floor, she slowly turned her back to me and started to undo her slacks. She slowly worked them below hips until she let them drop to the floor and step out of them. Linda continued to sway her panty-covered gorgeous tight ass in front of me, as she began to slowly slide her tank top up. When she pulled it up over her magnificent tits, I thought Marty was going to lose control. As she pulled the tank top up over her head she slowly turned back around and allowed me to feast on her magnificent tits with my eyes. I grabbed her hand and told her I would do the rest as I led her to the side of the bed so she could lay down.

I immediately climbed onto the bed and began rubbing her amazing tits. In my 40+ years I have rubbed a lot of tits, most of them 2 to 3 times the size of Linda's, but none of them were this perfect. Her nipples were not pert at first, but as I began to gently rub her tits and circle her areolas with my fingers, they started to come to life. I also noticed that her breathing seemed to have changed. As I lowered my lips onto her first breast, Linda let out a light moan. I kissed and caressed her tits for at least 15 minutes and could have easily spent the entire 3 hours doing it, but I wanted to do more and I had promised Marty some time with her as well. I slowly started working my way down her stomach to her panty-covered pussy. Once I was at her belly button, I grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down to her knees. In front of me was Linda's bald pussy just waiting for my thick cock. When I first touched her pussy lips with my finger, I was a little disappointed that they were dry, but as I continued to rub her she quickly moistened up. I dropped my head between her legs and started to probe my tongue in and out of her pussy. I continued to lap up her pussy while sticking up to three fingers in her. Feeling that I needed to give Marty some time, I slid her pants down the rest of her long legs and used the opportunity to slowly caress Linda's long sexy legs.

Once I had the panties off, I looked at Marty signaling to him that it was his turn. Marty wasted no time in climbing onto the bed and beginning to maul Linda's perfect tits. As he did that, he lowered one of his hands to her pussy and plunged three fingers deep into her pussy. I had taken off my clothes and was now working the camera. After a few minutes, Marty climbed off the bed and quickly removed his clothes. He grabbed Linda by the shoulders and turned her so her head was hanging off the side of my bed. I watched in amazement as he brought his cock up to her mouth. Initially, Linda did not seem willing to open her mouth, but as Marty continued to push, she finally reached her hand up and grabbed the base of his cock and began to suck on his dick. The sight of her perfect tits pointing straight up into the air while she sucked Marty's cock was unbelievable. Marty rocked his cock in her mouth for about 5 minutes before pulling out and grabbing Linda again by the shoulders and repositioning her.

He was about to climb onto the bed to fuck her when I grabbed him and mouthed the words "me first". He understood and reluctantly went back to the camera. I climbed back on the bed and resumed lapping up her pussy. As I slowly worked my way back up to her body, I rolled a condom onto my cock that was ready to explode. When I reached her tits, I kissed and sucked on each one before propping myself up and lining my cock up with her pussy lips. Rather than just plunging it in, I decided to dry hump her for a while and continued sucking and rubbing her tits. This was definitely having an effect on Linda as her breathing had gotten heavier and she was grinding her pussy lips against my cock. I propped myself back up on my arms and lined my cock head up with her waiting pussy. I watched as I slid my cock into my best friend's wife. When I got to the hilt, I closed my eyes and kind of grinded it there for a few moments. I then pulled it about half way out and slid it back in. As I opened my eyes and looked down at her amazing body, I realized that although Linda had a nice tight pussy, it was not much different than most of those I had fucked before. What was different though was looking down on this heavenly body and getting to fuck it. With that I continued long deep strokes until I filled the condom with my cum. I grinded into her one last time before slowly pulling my cock out and climbing off the bed. I kissed her right tit and told her I would be back for more, but I needed to replace the condom.