The Umbral Messiah Pt. 13

Story Info
Sari flexes her new powers by claiming Tanner's body.
6.4k words
4.77
3.3k
5

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the cabin closed shut and Sari and Tanner were alone in the room that had once been Tanner and Charlotte's. In the dimness of the chambers, all one might see were silhouettes and shadows. All...save for Sari, who could clearly see the disconsolate expression on Tanner's newly feminized features. Her long hair did nothing to hide the pain in her eyes as, quietly, she said: "I can't believe she's gone."

"We'll have our revenge," Sari said, her voice soft. She felt her skin prickling. The trick she had used to hide her new nature started to shift away as her tail slipped from the spot above her rump. It slowly lifted up and over her shoulders, writhing sinuously in the air behind her as she felt her claws glint at the tips of her fingers. Her teeth flashed as she grinned slowly. "I promise that."

"Revenge feels awfully hollow," Tanner said, her back turning to Sari as Sari took one step, then another, the balls of her feet almost silent on wood. Her tail slashed left, slashed right behind her as she stepped closer and closer. She brushed her knuckles along Tanner's cheek and Tanner shivered at the warmth of her.

"I can fix that," Sari whispered, her voice a husky purr. She kissed against Tanner's eartip.

"S-She...we were to be wed..." Tanner whispered. "Would she have even wanted to be with a Rebis girl like me?"

Sari smirked. Her hands dropped and she took hold of Tanner's collar, then ripped forward. The thin shift she wore tore with delicious ease, filling the room with the rending sound of cloth. Tanner let out a gasp of shock, followed by a moan of confused pleasure as her breasts were cupped, squeezed, played with. Sari rolled her hard nipples between her fingers, her own breasts pressing to Tanner's back as she nuzzled against the side of the newly crafted Rebis girl. Her own throbbing girldick slipped against Tanner's rump, teasing her as Sari purred softly. "She would. I know it. But right now, lets not think of the dead." She tugged, gently, on Tanner's nipples. Tanner gasped and her back arched.

"S-Sari!" she exclaimed. "I thought...I thought...I thought we were just going to ta-taaalk!" She moaned hungrily as Sari was a bit less gentle when she rolled and tugged on Tanner's sensitive nipples. Sari let out a snort.

"Talk? You've been eyefucking me since we met..." Sari said, turning Tanner around. Tanner's eyes widened even more in the darkness of the cabin, looking into Sari's face.

"Sari, your eyes!" she exclaimed. "What is going-"

Sari shut her up. Her mouth and Tanner's mouth met and Sari thrust her tongue into Tanner's mouth. And down. And down. And down. She unfurled the full length and reveled in the delicious feeling of Tanner grabbing and shoving at her, trying to push her away. But Sari kept her grip, squeezing and holding Tanner as she let her tongue's thrusting slowly work on her - tongue fucking her throat as Tanner's eyes grew hazy, then glittery, then half lidded, then glowing a faint purple. Sari drew her mouth slowly back and felt Rana take control for a soft, purring: "Oh well done, you're getting so very good at this, my Lady..."

Sari blinked back into control.

To think she had ever hesitated.

Tanner stumbled backwards, her rump bouncing as she landed upon the ludicrously fancy bed that this cabin had for the fine Charlotte. Her thighs were spreading instinctively before she had even fully settled, her eyes flickering with warm purple fire. "W-What is happening?" She asked, her cock straining against the air, trembling and eager. Sari chuckled softly, cocking her head.

"I've become what I was born to be, Tanner. As you have," Sari crooned, crawling onto the bed, pushing Tanner onto her back, pinning her in a tumble of blond hair. Her clawed finger traced the line along Tanner's throat to her breast, gently pressing against her nipple as she grinned down at her. "Do you like the new me?" She crooned this as her own girldick pressed against Tanner's, their bodies locking together in a perfect way only two Rebis girls could. Sari did feel a warm glow of satisfaction at noticing how she remained bigger than Tanner, transformation or no. Her tail twitched behind her head as Tanner's eyes widened even more.

"You're a...a...a..." Tanner's hips bucked with each tiny ah, her voice catching, her body trembling.

"A what?" Sari purred, her finger sliding from breast to belly. She let Tanner feel the sharp edge of her midnight black claw, the teasing sensation of it buzzing dangerously through the other woman's skin. The paleness of her was almost intoxicating, and it was everything Sari could do to not simply lean down and start kissing and gently biting all along her body. Instead, she held herself back and knew every second she spent building Tanner's eagerness, the more the eager girl would mewl and moan and whimper.

"A-...ah...ah...demon," Tanner finally managed to get out.

"What if I am?" Sari cocked her head the other way. Her finger had reached Tanner's throbbing girldick. She gripped both cocks at once - hers and Tanner's, and let out a soft hiss as the pressure of her own hand forced her sensitive member to grind against Tanner's sensitive member. Tanner had to grip her own mouth with her palm to keep from crying out loudly enough to alert the whole ship - which, honestly, if she was actually concerned about demonic corruption, she really should have done so. Sari clicked her tongue, shaking her head subtly as Tanner trembled and bucked her hips, her arousal dripping from her eager tip, slicking herself up. Sari shifted her weight, then pressed down, forcing Tanner to be still. Holding her there.

Tanner released her own mouth, gasping, desperate lungfuls of air, then hissed. "T-This...ah...this isn't you Sari...my...skin feels like it's on fire. Did you drug me?" She asked, her voice slightly incoherent. That purple fire glittered in her eyes as she tossed her head.

"A little," Sari admitted, shrugging.

"Sari would never-" Tanner had to bite the back of her knuckles again. This time, even Sari trying to restrain her wasn't enough, because Tanner wasn't bucking her hips to grind...she was bucking her hips because a body quaking orgasm was rocking through her body, again and again and again. Sari grinned, wickedly, feeling the warm pulses of Tanner's pleasure as the other girl soaked her own belly with spurt after spurt after spurt, soaking herself as she bit so hard on her hand she almost drew blood.

"I've learned to do a lot of things I never knew how to do before," Sari said, her tail slashing behind her. Her voice was growing more fierce now. "I learned to kill and how to die. To cast magic and weave spells I had never imagined before. And now? Now you're worrying because I have stopped being ashamed of my own body?" She leaned forward, and purred in Tanner's ear. "Charlotte knew my body, Tanner. I took her. Again. And again. And again. Before we even left this ship." Her hands glided along Tanner's, up to her wrists as Tanner gaped at her, shocked to her core. "And I felt such shame...shame and woe and gnashing my teeth. And why? Because I had a bit of fun?" She laughed, shaking her head. "No more. I'm the Umbral Messiah, Tanner, and I want you."

Tanner whimpered. "Sari..." she whispered - and then moaned as Sari caught her cheek with her free hand, pushed her head around, and kissed her. Sari broke the kiss a moment later, a thin line of spittle connecting lip to lip, tongue to tongue. Tanner panted, her eyes half glazed over.

"Sari," she whispered again. "I...I..."

"Mmm?" Sari asked, leaning forward. Her fangs grazed along her throat.

"I...I want you in me!" Tanner moaned, her will shattering as she bucked her hips, panting. "Fuck me. I need. I want. I...fuck me. Fucking destroy me!"

Sari grinned. Rana stepped to the forefront to purred. "And another breaks," she said. When Sari came back, she giggled. She was growing to really love the desperation in their voices when they saw things the proper way - every girl she'd been with so far. Her fangs teased Tanner's throat and she bit down. Not drawing blood. Just...keeping Tanner still with the fear instincts bred into proper humans. Tanner felt the danger and stilled, her thighs spread wide from reflex. A twitch of her hips brought Sari's tail whipping around one of Tanner's knees, lifting her up, while a wriggle and push of palms to bed and knees to fabric lifted Sari up enough so that when she thrust back down, it was to impale her demonic girldick deep, deep, deep inside of Tanner.

The once proud knight gasped out, then moaned as she surrendered to Sari, bucking her hips upwards. Sari drew her mouth back, so she could admire Tanner's face. She grinned and began to thrust, slowly, then faster, then faster and faster, her hips jackhammering into Tanner as Tanner moaned and gasped and trembled. Her breasts swayed in steady, repeating circles as Sari purred. "My little Tanner! You're not a virgin at all. Has that Drakkon been fucking your cute little fucking ass?" She laughed, delighted. "Oh this is delicious."

She reared back, so that Tanner could admire her whole form as she bucked her hips, each thrust bouncing Tanner's girldick against her own, already soaked, belly. Sari's eyes glowed in the darkness, casting just enough light to illuminate herself as she licked her lips.

"I'm going to fuck that little ghoul next," Sari said, her voice exalting. "That fine piece of undead ass belongs to me, and has ever since I beat her. Next, the gobliness. I have to tap that cute little green ass again.' Her balls clapped against Tanner's rump again and again. "The rest of the crew? Eh...most of them are men." Her nose wrinkled. "Maybe I can convince the Drakkon that they should all be given the Rebis treatment too."

Tanner moaned, her eyes glazed over, her face slack with pleasure. Her hips bucked back, like an animal. And that was exactly how Sari wanted her to be. Her grin grew even more fierce as she leaned forward, pinning Tanner down to the bed, her spine contorting to keep thrusting into her with the same fierce, brutal speed. She kissed to Tanner's ear, then whispered in her ear.

"Maybe I can claim the Corpse King as my pet too. She looked fine enough. Imagine it. A whole world of eager, hungry women, all eager to serve me as I sit on my throne," she said, laughing, her own eyes alight with the image of it. Her body felt as if she was surging with fire, blazing with glorious intention. She reared back, about to cum...

And then the garrote closed around her throat.

"Knew it!"

The voice that hissed in her ear - sounding less triumphant and more dismayed - was One Eye. The steel hard muscles that tightened the garrote were undead. The glowing single eye that peered over her shoulder was half closed and Sari felt the cool, lanky form of her ghoul pressing to her as the garrote tightened more and more and more. Sari tried to breathe in - but nothing went past the vice around her throat. Her brain sparked...

And the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt slammed into her like a battering ram. White exploded before her eyes, sparkling stars, as her hips bucked and she spurted her cum into the moaning, unaware Tanner, again and again and again. She kept fucking as everything went dim, an animal reflex that churned her cum into Tanner's ass.

When she passed out, the last thought she had was: I need to make a note of that.

***

Sari groaned as her head lifted up...and she blinked.

"Oh come on!"

She was restrained to the very harness that One Eye had been strapped into for their sailing to the Isle of Rarous, with her arms bound before her chest, and her whole body lashed to a cot that could be carried on and off the ship. She was perched up against the mainsail, while Tanzi, Tanner, the Drakkon, and One Eye all peered at her in a half circle.

"Awake!" One Eye exclaimed. "See?" She pointed and the crowd nodded, slowly.

"I've never seen demonic corruption this intense or widespread," Tanzi said, quietly, shaking her head.

"W-What demonic corruption?" Sari spluttered, focusing. Her skin went from red to pink as her tail vanished, her horns retracted, and her fangs withdrew back into her jaw. She opened her mouth, as if to show everyone. "S-See?"

"Holy hells," Tanner said, shaking her head. "I...I let that thing touch me."

"I'm still Sari!" Sari exclaimed, nervously. She felt like the eager fire in her belly had just gotten cold water thrown on her. "Just...more confident. And...I can climb on walls and I'm stronger and can see in the dark a-and...my body is a natural aphrodisiac..." She trailed off, slowly, while Tanzil frowned.

"You were gloating about taking over the world," One Eye said, her ability to be lucid and bring out full sentences clearly on display now. She smirked, slightly. "Heard it very clearly."

Sari blushed. "Would you believe that was dirty talk?" she asked.

She was honestly not sure if that was Rana who had said that or her. She frowned, and as she frowned Tanzil and Tanner were drawn aside by One Eye, the tall ghoul leaning over. They whispered to one another - and Sari perked her ears, trying to hear it. To hear them. Nothing but the whispering of the waves, the creak of the sails, the grumbling of the magic worked to get their ship cruising at the speeds they needed to beat the Necromancer's fleet. Her eyes narrowed...and she felt the urge growing in her. Wriggle out of the restraints. Use magic. She had magic. Use her tail. Rip. Pull out and start...

Sari closed her eyes, breathing out a short hiss through her nose. She wasn't going to rip her way out of these binds. She was going to simply sit back and wait and see if she could convince them she wasn't corrupted. She was just...

Half demon now?

She frowned.

What is corruption, anyway?

Was it in the blood or in the deed?

Tazil walked back towards her, her hands on her hips. The short, curvaceous goblin narrowed her eyes as she looked up at Sari, and then said: "Against my better judgment, we've agreed to give you a chance, Sari."

"Oh?" Sari asked. She tried to keep her voice sounding casual and even, without putting any kind of seductive lilt to it. It was hard, considering how much she wanted to peel Tazil's clothing off her body and just-

Tazil put her hands together before her body, gently, then spread them out again. As she spread her palms, they glowed a pale white as she spoke: "First, we'll see if there's any Sari to give a chance too..." Her voice was soft, her brow furrowing as she focused. The white light glittered, glimmered, then swept out and rotated around so that it struck the length of her body and wrapped around her. The white glow remained stuck to her skin then seemed to sink into her body, leaving her blinking and tasting a faint afterglow of mint on her tongue. Sari's nose wrinkled, her tail squirmed, and she let out a loud aah CHOO! as she sneezed. She sniffed, then sneezed again and again.

"What does that mean?" Tanner asked.

"I have no idea," Tazil said, rubbing her hand along one of her long ears. "Demon corruption is supposed to either flare as fire or a burn - she'd either be fine or screaming in pain. I've never seen this kind of reaction before."

Sari frowned. She thought back over all the books she had read - then remembered that none of them would be of any help. Phenrig had made sure that she had learned as little about demons as she could. So, she went past the basic lore of demons as possible and to the root effects and causes of void magic. She blinked as her tail wriggled in excitement, the realization hitting her. "It's not demonic corruption," she said, her eyes shining brightly.

"Well, of course a corrupted demon would say that," Tazil muttered.

"No, I mean, there is a demon here. But, well, I died," Sari said, biting her lower lip. "The Corpse King killed me, shortly after she killed...Charlotte..." Her eyes darted down, considering. "But then Rana restored me to life."

"Who is Rana?" Tazil asked.

Sari sighed. "S-Since I left Master Phenrig's tower, he had assigned to me a...a kind of a servitor. A demonic servitor. She lived within my mind - Rana. And, well, when I died, she used her essence to...empower me..." Sari nodded. "So, now, I'm like to a demon what a zombie is to the undead. A corpse, with the animating power of a demonic knot of void magic inside of me. I think this means I can't die." She paused. "Not that I want to test it, but, you know. And, well, okay, I can't die unless the knot of energy that is sustaining me is cut." She bit her lip, her mind whirling with all the possibilities this meant.

"How is that not demonic corruption?" Tanner asked.

"Demonic corruption is inflicted to the soul, not the body," Tazil said, quietly.

"Oh," Tanner said. "So, if you're corrupted in soul, your body transforms?"

"Yes, keep up," Tazil snapped, her brow furrowing. She looked like she was thinking furiously.

"Hey, be nice...Tanner is very new to being a Rebis," Sari said, frowning slightly. "And, yes, that's how being a Rebis works. Rebis potions just change the body to be more like the soul - normally, without magic, it's just yerning."

"Oh," Tanner said, blinking.

"So, you're some kind of...demonic host," Tazil said, her ears twitching up slightly. "How about Rana? Was she destroyed?"

Sari closed her eyes. When she opened them, Rana was in her features, twisting her lips up in a wicked smirk. "Oh, no, just less talkative," she crooned. "Though, I am glad to be out again while in such a delightful situation." She wriggled. "You could have mounted my legs further apart. Scandalous."

Sari jerked her head to the side, taking control again. "Sorry about that. She's always like that."

"And you had this beast in your head?" Tazil asked. "Talking to you constantly?"

"Rude!" Rana exclaimed before Sari could take control again - saying, in her more normal tone of voice: "It wasn't that bad. I mean, you kind of get used to tuning the smutty suggestions out eventually."

"What does this mean?" One Eye grumbled, having folded herself almost entirely in on herself - knees to her chest, arms around her shins, chin resting on her knuckles. "Can we untie Sari or no? We're almost at the Necromancer's fleet. We either need to know to fight her, or know to free her."

"I don't know!" Tazil exclaimed. "Her soul is human, but her body is half demon. And you said she claimed the title of Umbral Messiah." She turned to Tanner, who nodded to confirm that.

"That...part is true," Sari said quietly. "I am. But...there's something else. My master, Phenrig, Rana told me that he was true to the prophecy. Not to my father." She gulped. "Who is...well, he's a very powerful demon."

"Lovely!" Tazil threw her hands up.

"But if Phenrig was loyal to the prophecy, that means he was loyal to the concept of the Umbral Messiah itself. Which is a being that can unmake the boundaries between worlds and free demons to dwell here - or bring in the void of undeath to destroy all." Sari licked her lips, growing distant. Thinking. Tazil sighed, lowering her hands to place them on her hips. But it was Tanner who spoke first.

"Then that means...as sad as it is..." She said, stepping forward. "That you have to die. To save the world from that fate."

"No! Wait! Wait!" Sari exclaimed. "Do you know the Law of Conversion?"

"No," Tanner said, at the same time Tazil snorted.

"This isn't cup of ice water!" she exclaimed. "You're talking about dimensional barriers!"

"What is the Law of Conversion?" Tanner snapped. One-Eye let out a little hissing noise and snapped her teeth at this magical arcana being thrown about without definitions.

12