The Unbound Genie Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack makes a few adjustments to his friend and her roommate.
4.6k words
4.26
53.7k
52

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags:

Growth/Expansion, Mind Control, Time Stop, Futanari

Disclaimer:

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are purely fictitious and above the age of eighteen. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Rated X, reader discretion is advised.

Chapter 3:

Victoria's Gift

----------

That last chapter was admittedly fun.

"I guess. Too much growth, not enough sex."

We'll get to it. We always do.

"You don't sound too excited about it. What's up?"

You uh... You get carried away sometimes.

"With what?"

The dialogue.

"I am the dialogue, and I do my goddamn best."

Yeah, but...

"But?"

... Never mind.

"Whatever."

-----

"See? I'm not so bad." Jack said, grinning from ear to ear as he was laying on his back and naked in bed next to his best friend's roommate.

"Whatever." Jess snapped at him and sat up straight, looking down at the fit teen in her bed. "You're still an asshole."

"At least I gave you your brains back. Maybe you'd like to stay a moron?"

"No! No, I'm sorry. Just... Not that again..." She shivered, causing her pierced, perky, and all-natural double D-cup tits to jiggle.

"I was kidding." He chuckled. "You did seem like you were enjoying yourself, though."

"Shut up!" She shouted, putting her face in her hands. "Oh my god, that was so embarrassing..."

"For you, maybe. I don't think I've ever had a better fuck in my life." He said, stroking the length of his massive and erect cock as it lay flat across his tight stomach.

Jess turned to glare at him, then blushed when her eyes locked onto his huge dick. She looked away and shivered again, ashamed when remembering the intense pleasure that she'd gotten from having that thing stuffed completely inside of her. Her and Jack fucked like animals for several hours, and he had restored her intellect only ten minutes ago. He'd also used his newfound genie powers to instantly clean up the puddles and globs of cum all around and on them, as well.

Jessica didn't feel as smart as she used to be, but that could've just been from the pounding of a lifetime that the once-strictly lesbian had just received, still possibly clouding her thoughts and judgement, she thought. She was bi now, somewhat. Had to be. It was either that, or she just felt angry whenever she saw the thick, throbbing cock lying next to her, forcing her to be horny when her temper rose. Jess wasn't sure, but she was certainly horny again, she disdainfully noticed. Jess wanted to be angrier with him than she already was, but two things kept that from happening. One, their fuck admittedly felt really, really fucking good when she was his giant-titted and brainless play-thing. Two, she knew that if she let herself get even more pissed off than she already was, she'd just be insanely turned-on again.

"What'cha thinkin' about?" Jack asked with a smirk, rubbing one of his hands along her slender back.

Jess jumped in surprise, but didn't find his touch as repulsive as she normally would've. "About how you raped me, and your stupid powers." She said, allowing his hand to continue.

Jack laughed, sitting up next to her. "Stupid powers." He said, then started laughing harder.

"Urgh!" She snarled, quickly getting off of the bed and to her feet. Jack's eyes were stuck to the sight of her amazing rack as the motion sent them into a jiggle-fit.

"Sorry." Jack snickered. "Couldn't help it." He admired the pink haired beauty as she stood there. The small patch of pubic hair above her tight and slightly glistening pussy was also pink, thanks to a tweak from Jack's abilities.

"Right. Well, you can help yourself to a fuckin'... Urgh! God damnit!" Jess shouted, storming out of her room and slamming the door behind her as she felt her erogenous zones begin to tingle with forced arousal. She wasn't about to stay around and deal with that, instead she resigned herself to a shower so that she could masturbate in peace without that all-powerful pervert taking advantage of her again.

Jack sighed, happy with what he'd done to Jessica. He didn't plan on keeping her changed as he had earlier, but he did think she wasn't a bad test dummy for his powers, literally.

He stood up from the bed himself and stretched, feeling as refreshed as he ever had been. The unyielding libido that was keeping his cock at full mast was doing its job, and Jack considered following Jess into the bathroom for another hard fuck. He decided against it though, thinking that Vicky was most likely going to be home soon enough.

Instead, Jack selected himself with the E-HUD, used its powers to dial his giant cock down to an even twelve-inches, and make a pair of tight black boxer briefs appear on his waist, then left Jess' room to go rummage through her fridge. There wasn't too much food aside from a few sandwich fixings, but there was plenty of old pizza that either girl had brought home from their job in there. He grabbed a few slices of a still-edible pepperoni pizza onto a plate and threw it in the microwave, then walked over to the couch after a couple of minutes and made himself at home. He grabbed the remote and opened up Huru on Vicky's smart-TV, finding an old show that he'd seen a thousand times and deciding to settle for that at the moment. If he wasn't half-naked and built like an athlete, everything would be as normal as could be. Well, aside from the muffled moans of intense pleasure that he could here coming from the bathroom as Jess showered and finger-fucked herself silly. She didn't say anything about Jack keeping her tits at a relatively large size, so he suspected that she enjoyed the change overall. They'd certainly help her with picking up another girl in the future, he thought to himself as he took a bite of pizza.

About half an hour later, the front door to the apartment clicked open and his childhood friend Vicky strolled into the place. She was as average as she ever looked. Her ghostly pale frame stood five-foot-five, she had her long and frizzy jet-black hair tied back in a ponytail under her black baseball cap, was wearing the collared red uniform shirt she normally wore all day that covered her completely flat and nonexistent A-cup bust, and had on a pair of plain black slacks that covered her skinny hips and legs.

Vicky turned around, taking off her hat then undoing her hair-tie. As she shook out her long, messy locks, she noticed a shirtless Jack turned back and looking at her with a casual smile on his face while sitting on her couch. She raised an eyebrow and walked towards him.

"Oh, hey looser." She said with a friendly smile, not taking her eyes off of him. "Where's... Uh..."

Her train of thought was cut off as she reared the corner of the couch, getting a good look at Jack's much improved physique and realizing that he was only wearing a pair of boxers. She'd seen the guy naked before, but the massive and throbbing bulge of his huge cock took the girl by surprise. At a loss for words, she just looked Jack from head to toe as he sat there with one leg propped up on the other, his giant bulge twitching while looking at her with the most normal smile in the world.

"Sup, Vic?" Jack said, bringing one of his long, toned arms up on the back of the couch.

"Uhhh..." Vicky wasn't sure whether or not to ask him why he was naked, or what the hell happened to his body.

To make things even more confusing, Jessica was walking up to the two of them on her left, sporting a huge set of tits that she didn't have when Vicky left for work that morning.

"Oh, good. You're back." Jessica said, only wearing a towel that was wrapped tightly around her busty self.

"Uhhh..." Vicky repeated, looking back and forth between the two of them in disbelief.

"Give her a minute." Jack snickered to Jess.

"Your idiot friend has superpowers." Jess stated flatly.

"Super duper powers." He corrected.

Jess let out a disgusted groan.

"What the hell are two talking about? What happened to you guys?!" She asked them, less than calmly.

Time froze, and Jack stood up from his place on the couch. He walked over to Vicky; her panicked expression stuck on her unmoving face with her arms completely out to her sides. He stood in front of her, taking a moment to contemplate how much he should alter his friend, if any. Jack didn't want to lose the Vicky he knew to any changes he made, but he also didn't want to lose her to the situation, either. She might be terrified, she could be pissed, but he was sure that she was absolutely curious. He'd been mulling things over while he had been waiting for her, but he wasn't sure what her exact reaction would be. Still, he could stay in the greyscale world of frozen time for as long as he wanted, just to think it over. If it wasn't for that annoying feeling of being watched, anyway.

"The feeling of unease is a safeguard for staying in this state for too long." Meg stated, appearing between him and Vicky. Which startled him, of course.

"Stop doing that."

"Apologies." She said flatly, her face and tone devoid of emotion as always.

"Why shouldn't I be in here for too long? Will I go crazy or something?"

"Correct." Meg stated. "Since I do not have my memories, I cannot mention an instance where the user of this ability has gone insane. However, the laws of this power state such information in my subconscious."

"Hang on a sec. If you're in my head, aren't you *my* subconscious?"

Meg tilted her head at that, but Jack couldn't tell what she was feeling due to her intense demeanor. "That is a good question. I do not have a correct answer."

"What do I win?" Jack asked with a chuckle, feeling a strange mixture of frustration and amusement.

"More questions, I'm afraid."

Jack sighed.

"Do not linger in this world. The laws of my abilities are absolute, and any warning signs that you may feel are not to be taken lightly." She said before vanishing.

"Yeah, yeah... All right then, let's get this over with." Jack took in a deep breath as he decided what to say. He looked at his friend in her tried eyes. "Vicky. Whatever happens, try not to hate me. If you believe that we're friends, then believe that I wouldn't do anything that'd ruin your life."

Time unfroze as color returned to everything, and the two girls let out quick, short screams at Jack's sudden teleportation.

Jess clenched her fists. "See?"

"What do you mean, see?" Vicky said, turning to Jack. "How did you do that?"

"I have magic powers." Jack held his hands up in surrender. "I just woke up this morning and boom, I've got really neat HUD in my brain that lets me do really cool stuff."

"A HUD? Like, what, from a video game?" Vicky asked.

"Yeah." He nodded. "I can just select stuff with my mind and change it. I can make it so that people notice it, or they won't. If I choose the latter, reality sort of makes it like it was always the norm."

"What do you mean?" Jessica cut in, putting her arms on her hips.

Jack looked up thoughtfully for a moment. "Do you guys remember Rebecca Roberts?"

"Yeah?" They said in unison, then exchanged glances.

"Black chick, sells weed, fake tits?" Jess asked.

"That's the one." Jack said. "They were real before I ran into her today, and half the size."

"Uh, no." Jess spat. "She got a boob job last year after earning enough cash as a stripper."

"Yeah, Jack..." Vicky was skeptical on that one, but there was clear evidence that he may be telling the truth, she thought. "Still, you did do uh, this... And these..." Vicky said, pointing one hand at his thigh where the head of his erect cock was sticking out of his boxers, then the other hand pointed/poked at Jess' new breasts. "Prove it."

"Vicky..." Jess said nervously, her eyes going wide.

Jack slapped his hands together, a wide and happy grin forming on his lips. He didn't say anything, his head just playfully snapped to face Jess, who glared at him.

"Don't you fucking dare."

"Too late." He said.

"Oh... Oh wow..." Vicky said, covering her mouth with both hands while her eyes widened to the size of dinner plates.

Jessica blinked, looked down at herself for a long moment, then back to Jack, not seeing noticing anything different about herself. "What did you do, pervert?" She said through gritted teeth as she balled up her fists as unease and anger began to take over.

Jack began chuckling, then started openly laughing out loud shortly after.

Jessica tried to stay cool, she really did. But her body moved on her own, and suddenly she found her right fist connecting with Jack's jaw, sending him down to the floor with stars in his eyes. He groaned shortly after hitting the ground.

"Holy- Jess!" Vicky said, pulling her hands away from her mouth and reaching for Jessica's arm.

The last thing he saw before falling unconscious, was a fading smile coming from Vicky's mouth when it was exposed. Worth it, he thought to himself as darkness consumed his mind.

"What?!" Jessica turned around to face Vicky, her face flushed.

As she took a few deep breaths to calm down, Jess noticed two things. Firstly, she was extremely horny because of that asshole lying on the floor. Secondly, Vicky was staring down at her crotch with wide eyes.

Jess sighed, taking her hands and tucking the powerfully throbbing nine-inch cock and tennis ball-size balls under the towel wrapped around her body. "Goddamn it, sorry. That prick made it so that the more pissed off I got, the hornier I got. Fuck." She said, having to expose more cleavage to compensate needing more towel down below.

"Is that right?" Vicky said, blinking a few times. Her gaze never left the giant cock that had suddenly appeared on her friend's slender body. She reluctantly let out a throaty giggle. "You know why he was laughing though, right?"

Jess sighed. "What did he do to me?"

"Oh, nothing." She lied with a chuckle. "It's just that... The more he made you angry, the harder your dick got." Vicky said, covering her mouth again as she couldn't help but smile with a perverted curiosity.

Jess took one last deep breath, putting her hands over her entire face as it went red, this time out of embarrassment. She growled, then turned and kicked Jack in the ribs with one quick, furious motion.

"Jess!"

-----

"Hello?" Jack called out through the abyss, turning around in circles as he did so. His naked body was the only thing that he could see, but he had a solid foundation under him that was as black as everything else around him. "Hey Meg, are you in here?" He called out again, only hearing an ominous echo of himself that went on for several seconds in response.

The last thing he remembered was Jessica taking a cheap shot, and the sting he felt in his jaw was a constant reminder. After a while of wandering around, he suddenly felt a powerful, blunt pain slamming into his ribcage. He doubled over, coughing and wheezing for a few moments. He wasn't sure what had caused it, but he was much wearier of anything in the darkness that might be out to get him from then on.

Jack couldn't say how long he'd been walking around and occasionally calling something out as he went along. It felt like he'd been there for days, weeks even. Maybe a month? He wasn't sure anymore. The darkness was consuming him, eating him from the inside. If he was in there any longer, there was a chance that he could very well die. He-

"It's only been ten minutes." A familiar voice said, echoing as his did.

Jack spun around and screamed, freezing in place from sheer terror. Meg was just standing behind him in her militaristic pose while looking up at him, but the environment around them made her presence much more... frightening, he thought.

"Is that all?!" He shouted, still panicked and breathing heavily.

"Relax." She said sternly. "You are merely in a space where your conscious mind goes to when you are unconscious, a small pocket of reality that belongs to the two of us."

Jack took in her words, looking around the vast void. "Merely?" He asked, looking back to his genie. "How do I get out of here?"

"You still have the ability to select yourself with the E-HUD. If you desire, you may use it to awaken." Meg stated.

"Oh, is that all?" He said, realizing that he could in fact still use his mind's eye's power. "Thank god."

"You should know-"

-----

Jack opened his eyes, finding himself back on the ground of Vicky's apartment. He quickly sat up, savoring the feeling of carpet as it rubbed against his bare skin. Vicky and Jessica were no longer in the living room around him, and he wondered where they were until he heard a shaky moan come from Vicky's room. He smiled and his heart thumped in his chest as he quickly shot to his feet and jogged to the room down the apartment's short hallway. He opened the front door and strolled into the room.

The place was a mess as usual. Noodle cups and empty pizza boxes were scattered around, several empty and half-drank drinks littered the shelves, and the bed looked like it had never been properly made before. Of course, the bed had the added bonus of two naked women trying to work one of their fat dicks into the other's wet cunt.

"I can't believe a pair of big tits finally got you to put out." Jess said, on her knees and slowly rocking her hips slowly as Vicky lay in front of her, letting out soft moans while grabbing a hold of the sheets on the bed. Jess leaned forward and began hovering over her, pushing half of her length into her friend and breathing heavily.

"Y-yeah, right... Oooh, fuck. Mmf..." She writhed, letting go of the bed to reach up and gently message Jess' big, teardrop-shaped tits as they jiggled over her. "I guess just couldn't help myse- Ah! Ohhh, shit... Yeah, mmm... *Fuuuck meee..."* She moaned, her body shivering every time that Jess went just a bit deeper. She looked back, and noticed Jack was standing there and kicking off his boxer briefs. Her eyes widened, seeing Jack's foot-long cock in all of its glory.

"Mind if I offer a little... Help?" Jack said, just before the two girls let out load moans of pleasure.

Vicky's body jerked, thrusting out her chest and arching her back as her head pushed further back into the bed. Jess' hands were gripping Vicky's skinny thighs tightly, her cock sliding completely into the raven-haired girl's slick pussy. It was still as tight as it was before, but she slipped right in without any resistance.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Vicky screamed as Jess pulled out and gave her a powerful thrust, and then another, then another. It wasn't long before Jess was vigorously pounding away into her roommate. The amount of pleasure overcoming Vicky was unreal, every single nerve in her pussy was on fire with raw extasy. The tiny mounds on her boney body noticeably jiggled with each thrust, while the round tits on the pink-haired dyke bounced wildly on her slender torso.

While those two had their fun, Jack decided to look over Vicky's stats for a moment as he approached them. He stood where Vicky's head was almost hanging off of the bed as she was fucked relentlessly, then her cloudy green eyes looked up at Jack's twitching pole and reached up for it with both hands. While continuously moaning and quietly swearing, she grasped his cock firmly and began to work its thick shaft. Several inches away from his cock was Jess' face, who let out a grunt and leaned back and away from it slightly while managing to not lose any speed in her pace. Jess' huge and very full balls could be heard slapping away against Vicky's tight ass as the thick, pulsating shaft plunged in and out of her.

Victoria Addler = Human/Female

12