The Unbucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His rich laugh echoed off the walls as he placed his arm around my shoulders. "Spiders, but not death! Don't worry, baby. I'll take care of the spiders."

My heart lightened, and my head seemed to fill with champagne bubbles. "Deal. Wanna come upstairs?"

He reached down and took my hand and once more, I felt electricity between us. "Why go upstairs when we could just stay here, baby?"

**

It took maybe thirty seconds for all our clothes to hit the floor. In fact, I'm not even sure my bra had reached the floor before I found myself back in Smitty's arms, doing my best to burrow into his firm body. I couldn't decide what to touch first, so I simply slid my hands straight up his back and slowly serpentined them back down again, caressing as much hot, soft skin as I could manage.

"I like that enthusiasm!"

He bent his head to mine, and we shared a kiss that went from zero to sixty in about ten seconds. Unexpectedly, he began to chuckle against my lips.

"How turned on are you, baby?"

My insides gave a lusty lurch. "Feel me and find out."

He ran one finger down my slit, feathering it into me, and chuckled again at what he found there.

"So wet," he murmured, continuing to play with me. "You up for an adventure?"

So help me, I nearly came on the spot! "Fuck, yes! This whole summer has been about new adventures -- and I can't wait to have this one with you!"

Removing his finger, he grinned, and the mischievous glint in his eye warned me to get ready for whatever happened next.

Reaching down, he grabbed my thighs and hoisted me up. Instinctively, my hands slid up and around his neck even as my legs wrapped around his waist. My breath came heavy as I felt his shaft against my lips. So sexy! I squirmed against him, rubbing my folds against his cock.

"That thing feels huge," I told him as we slid against one another, juices flowing.

"Feels huge? Didn't you see it?"

I shook my head and kissed him. "Never got the chance."

Adjusting his grip on my thighs and ass, he grinned. "This is a first for me too, then. I'd put you down and let you play with it, but damn, I'm turned on. And so are you."

"Less talk, more action," I told him, running a finger from the back of his neck to his mouth. "Isn't that what you said not ten minutes ago?"

He nipped at my finger and I drew it back, giggling. I didn't have much experience with sex, but this felt more like play than anything else -- and after the last year and a half, that's just what the doctor ordered.

Marveling at his rippling muscles, I continued to caress him where I could while keeping one hand carefully on his neck.

"You afraid of falling, baby?" he asked suddenly, and I nodded.

Arms firmly around me, he walked us across the room until my back rested against one satiny oak panel. Sandwiched between the wall and his body, I felt much more secure -- and free to move with him and in response to him.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked.

"Baby, you ain't heavy enough to wear me out."

A tide of warmth rushed through me then, suffusing my face and chest before moving down. I felt as slippery as clarified butter as I gulped in a lungful of air.

"You look ready for anything," he said approvingly.

"I feel ready for anything."

"Good. 'Cuz this adventure is about to get wet and wild."

Bracing me against the wall, he reached under my thigh to position himself at my opening. The feel of that hot flesh against mine sent me into overdrive, and I wriggled, trying to get it inside me.

"Wait for it, baby," he advised with a quick kiss.

With that, he inched back from the wall to give me more room and carefully lowered me onto his waiting shaft. It felt unlike anything I had ever experienced and I closed my eyes to concentrate as he filled me with his heat and hard flesh.

As my lips stretched to accommodate him, I moaned, wishing I had seen what exactly I was getting into -- or rather, what was getting into me.

"Almost there, honey. Almost there."

Just when I thought I'd have to stop him, all movement below ceased. With one hand, he pulled my shoulders toward him so he could give me a deep kiss. Suddenly, I relaxed internally and felt utterly, wonderfully full.

Sensing the change, he began thrusting up with his hips, grabbing and kneading my ass to keep me suspended. Overthinking Layla left the building then, replaced by an insatiable bitch I didn't even know lived within me.

"More," I demanded in his ear. "Give it all to me."

His thrusts grew more forceful, hitting something inside me that seemed to turn my body to lava. My climax seemed to come screaming out of nowhere, and the shock waves shot through me like the world's tiniest and most pleasurable tsunami.

He held still then, nuzzling me, holding me tightly, and letting me drift down from the heights in my own time. When my eyes opened, he lifted me off him and set me on my feet. As he rubbed his back, I got my first look at his erection.

"Holy moly! That was in me?"

Biting my lip, I stared at it as his laugh filled my living room.

"Mm-hmm. Want some more?"

I did. A lot more.

"How about I lie down on my back and you do the work this time?"

I grinned at him and gave him a little push. "Fair enough."

He lay down on the rug and I grabbed a throw pillow off the couch to cushion his head. I stood over him, my feet on either side of his thighs. Striking a pose, I placed my hands on my hips and stuck out my chest, superhero style.

Sighing happily, he gazed up at me, eyes flickering over my entire body and as one hand absently rubbed his shaft. "You look like my own personal porn star up there, baby. It may not take me very long now."

Kneeling, I placed his tip at my clit and slid it around on me. That felt great too, and I moaned, getting into it, changing my angle so I could glide up and down his full length.

"Oh, baby," he whispered, clutching at the carpet and opening his legs. "Oh, fuck!"

Watching him, I realized I had never felt so powerful in my life, and with that thought, another orgasm took root. Reaching down, I re-aimed his cock and slid down hard, enveloping him in one movement. Riding him hard now, I felt his hands on my thighs, my belly, my breasts before they dropped to the floor and he came with a shout.

That first convulsive twitch sent me into orbit with him, and my own cries would have brought down the walls in a less well-built house.

**

"So what do you think, baby? Did you have a good day?"

We had returned to the backyard hammock and lay together, watching the sky deepen into night.

"No," I replied, deadpan.

His voice sounded stunned as Smitty struggled to sit up. "No?"

I winked at him. "The word 'good' doesn't begin to cover it. It was brilliant. And breathtaking. The best day of my life."

Grinning sheepishly at falling into my trap, he settled back down. For a couple of minutes, we stared at the sky.

"Wanna do it again tomorrow?" he asked.

Dedicated to all those people who beat cancer, including my mom.

Thank you for reading! Please remember to vote.