The Underclassman Ch. 03

Story Info
A Young Man’s Sexual Odyssey Begins with a Clerical Error.
3.6k words
4.75
19k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 31 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Friends and Acquaintances

The Boulevard was a mile-long strip of restaurants and bars and with three institutions of higher learning within walking distance, it was the nexus of college nightlife in the city. Mick had taken a job as a bar-back at one of the watering holes known as "The Dugout" which was a baseball centric sports bar owned by a guy named Joe Gilman, but everyone who knew him called him "Gil." All deliveries came into the basement through a sidewalk hatch and down a short stretch of steps which was reminiscent of a stadium's dugout, and with Gil having played several seasons of minor league ball, coming up with a name for the establishment was a no brainer for him.

Mick worked until close on Wednesday nights because his first class on Thursdays did not start until 11:00 a.m., thus he could sleep in. This was not to be one of those mornings though as he had set his alarm intentionally early. Jarred from sleep, Mick opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before reaching over and grabbing his cell phone to tap the snooze button. He had not gotten to bed until almost 2:00 a.m., and now 7:15 a.m. had come way too early. Normally Mick would not be rolling out of bed for another two-and-a-half hours, so for a moment he considered resetting his alarm and going back to sleep, but it had been one week exactly however since his encounter with Bridget in the shower, and Mick wanted to be in the same place at the same time in hopes that he would cross paths with her again.

Five minutes later, Mick's alarm was blaring for the second time. He got up and put on his bathrobe, grabbed his toiletry kit and a towel, and walked down the hall towards his private bathroom with anticipation. As he entered, Mick immediately listened for the noise of a running shower but heard no sounds. He placed his kit on a sink and walked towards the showers praying he would find a towel or a robe hanging on the wall or lying on the benches. Mick poked his head into the shower area and found that they were empty and the floor was dry as well.

Mick walked back to the sink and began to brush his teeth. After five minutes or so of prolonged scrubbing and procrastinating, holding on to see if someone else might come in, he went to take his own shower. Slowly he washed, scrubbing his hair three times. He stood under the hot, cascading water for a long time not wanting to leave in hopes that Bridget would appear at any moment, but she never did. Mick walked back to his room disappointed but very clean. When he looked at the time it was 8:15 a.m.

Mick studied for a while before going over to the food court for a bite to eat prior to his English Literature class. He returned to his books after he had finished breakfast but the seating area was simply too noisy to study in, so he decided to go to the lecture hall figuring it would be empty and quiet. After sitting down at his normal seat inside the lecture hall, Mick began to pour over his class notes. It was a good hour or so before the next student entered, Whitney Harrington. "Ugh," Mick said under his breath at her appearance.

Whitney was a beautiful girl with long, flowing dark brown hair and light green eyes. She had an awesome body, was obviously very smart, and outwardly exhibited an air of superiority. For whatever reason, Whitney sat one seat over from Mick in class and he had tried to talk with her a few times at the beginning of the year but she clearly had no interest in having a conversation with him. His impression of her was she was one of those girls who came from money, went to private schools and felt she was too good for most people. Even her name sounded snobbish, thought Mick.

Whitney walked down the aisle towards Mick en route to her seat. He looked up from his book giving her a courteous hello as she neared. She forced out half a smile and uttered a barely perceivable "Hello" back at him. Whitney passed behind Mick and sat down as he went back to studying. As much as he did not like English Lit, he much preferred studying than attempting to make any small talk with her.

A few minutes later other students began to file in and disrupt Mick's peace including his dorm mates Abby and Zoe who roomed together down the hall from him. Abigail was a cute girl with a bright smile and was a social butterfly. Unfortunately Zoe did not have either her roommate's looks or outgoing personality. She was pretty much an introvert and happy to be living unassumingly in Abby's shadow.

Abby and Zoe were talking with a girl named Hannah when they all walked in together. Hannah always looked like she came right out of the pages of a Vineyard Vines catalog and today was no different. She was a cute but quiet girl, not shy like Zoe or stuck-up as was Whitney. Hannah just didn't say much and Mick was always looking for an opening to strike up a conversation with her, but the opportunity never seemed to materialize.

"Studying I see," remarked Abby as she settled into the seat next to Mick. "Can't wait to be done with this class," replied Mick. "Hey Zoe... hey Hannah," he said, greeting the two girls.

Mick and Abby had become study partners and were becoming good friends in the process. Abigail coached Mick on his English Literature coursework and in return he helped her with calculus. It was a mutually beneficial relationship and a platonic one. Mick was enjoying his current situation too much to even think about engaging in serious relationship with anyone. Abby had a boyfriend anyway and when Jimmy was not attached to Abby's hip, Zoe usually was.

Abby had joined the student association and was very involved in the social activities at the school, and it was just under two weeks until Halloween. "Do you have your costume yet?" asked Abby. Sarcastically Mick replied, "I gave up trick-or-treating after the seventh grade." "Don't be a putz," she shot back before telling her dormmate, "The event we have been working on should be a good time and you're going." Mick asked her, "Why don't you just rush a sorority Miss Socialite?" Abby gave him an indignant look and glanced towards Whitney. "Not my cup of tea," she said quietly under her breath. Abigail then stated to Mick that, "Zoe and Jimmy are going, and Hannah's going too... Right Hannah?" Hannah looked back at Abby and quietly said, "Maybe." Abby let out a sigh of exasperation as she rolled her eyes.

The professor walked in and began the day's lecture. Mick leaned over to Abby and whispered in her ear, "Are you and Zoe going as Siamese twins?" She responded by pinching him on his side which caused Mick to grimace before he snickered under his breath.

Saturday was always a busy day for Mick and he would usually get up around 9:00 a.m. unless he had partied a little too much the night before. Mornings consisted mostly of studying and doing laundry. After lunch he would go to the campus fitness center and work-out, followed by a quick three-mile run around the university grounds and adjoining neighborhood. Afterwards he would grab a shower at Bradley Hall and get back to the books for a bit before leaving for his job.

There was a chill to the air when Mick started his jog that Saturday afternoon. The football team was away for that weekend and the ROTC program was doing calisthenics on the field. "Been there, done that," he thought to himself as he passed by.

Tan legs in short-shorts and skirts had given way to tight jeans and leggings with the changing of the seasons. As he ran through the adjacent neighborhood on his Saturday jaunt he noticed that pumpkins, cornstalks and other decorations had begun to adorn the homes, and the colorful leaves from the trees were gently drifting down and carpeting the sidewalks. "Halloween is just over a week away," he thought to himself.

Mick arrived back at Bradley having finished his run. He walked around the parking lot a few times to cool down before beginning to stretch his legs with the aid of a nearby bench. Preoccupied with finishing his routine, Mick did not notice Abby and Zoe exiting the building. "Looking good there Schwarzenegger," a voice said from behind. Mick knew exactly who it was and did not even bother to turn and acknowledge her. "What do you think Zoe... for the Halloween party?" asked Abigail before continuing, "Terminator, Hulk Hogan... I know--a mall cop!"

"Fuck you," Mick blurted out as he spun around with a scowl on his face. Abby laughed so hard she doubled over as a mild smile broke out across Zoe's face. "Do me a favor," Abby requested, "Make sure you have a clean bed sheet to wear as a toga." Mick looked at her puzzled but knew there was going to be a punch line at his expense. I've penciled you in to walk around with a hors d'oeuvre tray of grapes at the party next week," Abby told him, "Thanks for volunteering!" "You know...," said Mick as his voice trailed off sounding irritated. "Okay, Okay," interjected Abby, "If you think being a eunuch is more to your qualifications, we will go with that instead."

Zoe burst into laughter which was the most outward expression Mick had witnessed from her yet. Even though the look on his face was initially one of annoyance, Mick began chuckling and flipped Abby the bird as he disappeared through the doors into the dormitory.

Mick shook his head and laughed, thinking about Abby's verbal ribbing as he flung his rank exercise clothes over into the far corner of his room. "Eunuch!" he thought to himself, "She'll rue the day if she ever happens to be lucky enough." He put on his robe and grabbed a clean towel and his shower kit and headed to the bathroom.

As Mick walked in his ears perked-up as could hear a shower running. He believed he heard a girl talking but then definitely caught the sound of a distinct giggle. He entered the shower area and was surprised to find not one, but two girls from his floor had invaded his bathroom. Allie and Elena were roommates together who happened to both play on the softball team. Each had shoulder-length blonde hair and dark brown eyes, were about the same height and had athletic bodies. People commonly asked them if they were sisters because they were so similar. Some thought they may have been lesbians because they were always with each other and seemed unusually close.

Allie was standing with her back to Mick, and his attention was immediately drawn to her tight ass and then down to her well-toned thighs and calves. Immediately, he began to feel that familiar sensation in his loins. Her roommate was intently examining Allie's hand when she looked up and saw Mick standing there. "Oh hey! There you are," said Elena. Allie spun around and added a "Hi!" with a smile. He could now see both Allie and Elena's tight abs and thought that their perky breasts were well-suited for their frames. The sight of both the shapely hotties was too much for Mick to even think about trying to control his quickly stiffening rod.

"I'd offer to come back and let you two have your privacy but I'm kind of pushed for time," Mick told the two girls before stating, "I need to get ready to go to work." He was lying, as Mick had plenty of time but he had no intention of walking away from the sight of Allie and Elena's athletic, naked bodies in his own shower, especially when they seemed so at ease at his appearance. "Well, we're the ones invading your privacy," admitted Allie before telling Mick, "We knocked on your door to ask permission but you weren't there." "I was at the gym and on my run," he stated. "The showers are packed," commented Elena, "Everyone is getting ready to go out tonight."

Mick was not going to wait for an explicit invitation to join them. As he turned to hang his robe up and retrieve the shower gel and shampoo out of his kit, the girls took the opportunity to admire his chiseled physique as he had admired theirs. Mick swiveled back around displaying his large, dangling member. Allie turned as if to continue her shower and with a look of astonishment silently mouthed to Elena, "Oh.. my.. god." Elena tried her best to hide her obvious smile but she could not as she continued to watch Mick while refusing to turn away as he walked towards two of them.

Mick turned on the water and stood there for a moment letting it rinse the sweat from his body. He broke the awkward silence by asking, "I didn't interrupt anything when I walked in did I?" Allie turned with a confused look on her face. Elena leaned back so she could peer around Allie and said, "What are you talking about?" "It looked like you were proposing to Allie," he said. Allie turned to Elena and stated, "He thinks we're lesbians too," as they both laughed. "What!?" exclaimed Mick, "No, no... when I walked in Elena was holding your hand in hers." "Oh," Allie chuckled, "I took a cleat in my hand this morning while playing soccer in the intramural league," she told Mick as she lifted her hand to show him. "Aaah... Ouch!" he said while examining the marks on her swollen hand.

"Hey, I have a question for you," Elena shouted over the sound of three running showers. She moved around Allie and got closer to Mick. "I don't want to say this too loud even though no one would probably hear," she said, "but is there any way you could hook us up with some hard seltzers?" "Yeah," he said while nodding his head, "I can probably do that." Do you want to walk over with me when I go to work and we can hit the bottle shop then?" Elena replied, "That would be really awesome. Thanks a bunch." "How much will the service charge be?" Allie asked Mick. "Service charge?" Elena interjected sounding confused. "Yeah, you know," Allie said turning to Elena, "Like when you buy concert tickets? You know how they always ding you for another twenty dollars a ticket simply for handling the transaction?" "Oh right," said Elena, "I get you."

"Bingo!" Mick shouted silently inside his head, as he was hoping Allie meant that as an opening for some bartering. "Well," Mick pondered aloud, "Commandeering my shower, use of my hot water, coercing me into engage in illegal activity... I'm thinking at least three figures." "Pffffttt!" went Allie, "I barely have enough money for the seltzers."

Mick had not noticed that Elena had shifted closer to him during the conversation. As Allie was objecting to Mick's comment, Elena began to rub her soapy shower sponge gently across his lower back. "How about...," Elena said with a dramatic pause, "you wash our backs..." She paused again and at that moment released the sponge which was tethered to her wrist by a lanyard. "And we will wash yours?" she finished while squeezing Mick's ass. "Well my back could use a wash from my work-out, and we are in the shower," suggested Mick. Elena looked at Allie and asked, "Do you think you can help me roomy?" "I can," replied Allie who smiled.

Elena began again to run her sponge across his back again while Allie started washing his chest with hers. Immediately Mick could feel his dick getting rigid. Elena signaled for him to turn and face her by tugging on his right arm while pushing against his left ass cheek. Elena and Mick's eyes met as he came around and they both smiled at each other.

Allie wrung her sponge letting the lather run down the front of her. She came up behind Mick, pressed her now slippery form firmly against his body and began to gently writhe against him. She reached around and began to explore his chest with one hand and his well-defined abdomen with the other. Allie found one of his nipples and began to titillate it. Elena saw this and gently took the other into her mouth causing Mick to exhale with his approval.

Allie slid her hand down his abdomen and found the base of his cock. Slowly she began to stroke it with her soapy hand, driving out any last remaining limpness. Elena looked down to see Allie's hand moving up and down on him so she reached down and grasped the top of his dick and began to jerk him off along with Allie. They both continued to pump Mick's crank with their slick hands for a moment before Elena got down on her knees and took his soapy dick into her mouth. Slowly she used her mouth and tongue on him, concentrating on his sizeable mushroom as Allie continued with her hand job.

Allie moved from behind Mick and for some time, watched as her roommate blew him. "That's a big service charge," remarked Allie before offering, "Do you need some help with that?" "Some help would be great," responded Elena. Allie got down on her knees and began to tongue Mick's balls as she squeezed his taut ass.

The two girls took turns sucking Mick's dick. While inserted in one girl's mouth the other would run her tongue up and down his shaft making sure not to forget his scrote. They traded his knob back and forth, back and forth, over and over again. At one point both of their tongues were dancing wildly around his tip. Their mouths grew closer and Elena grabbed the back of Allie's head and put her tongue into her roommate's mouth. Mick was enthralled by the sight of the girls Frenching each other. They kissed for a bit before Allie began to laugh. "You're bad," she said to Elena. "Now he's really going to think we are lesbians," Elena responded.

They both returned their attention to his swollen member and before long Mick had reached the point where he was unable take much more. He began to moan and squirm and it was obvious to the girls that he was close. Allie looked up and asked Mick, "Are you ready?" to which he nodded yes. Elena looked at Allie and whispered, "I'll do the honors if you want." "Okay," replied Allie. "Just jerk him off for me," Elena asked of her.

Allie moved to the side slightly and continued to beat Mick off. Elena repositioned herself directly in front of their shower mate with her face a slight distance from his throbbing manhood. She looked up and saw Mick looking down at her and could tell by his expression he was about to explode. Elena took Mick into her mouth again and while maintaining eye contact with him, worked the tip of his cock with her firmly sealed lips. When she sensed the moment had come, Elena released him from her oral grip and leaned back a bit. She opened her mouth while sticking out her tongue, thus presenting her beautiful face for the expected finale. Her roommate slid her hand up Mick's entire length and began to rub the underside of his shaft right behind the head and it quickly drove Mick over the edge.

Mick grunted as his release slammed into Elena's top lip, all over her face. His second offering landed along the side of her nose and began run down her cheek. Allie began whacking him faster and faster causing his dick to jump around wildly and fling his seed everywhere. One discharge hit Elena in the forehead and coated her eyebrow. Another arced higher landing on the top of her head in her hair. Another string of sticky goo stretched from her nose and down across her awaiting tongue. Neither of the girls could believe the display as his effluent seemed endless.

The deluge was running down Elena's face and into her open mouth which was already overflowing with his cum. She pursed her lips together and expelled the voluminous amount of semen gathered in her oral cavity. It flowed like a river down her chin and neck and Elena smiled at Mick who was still watching her. He was amazed, thinking to himself that she had not flinched even once.

Allie slowed her hand as she could feel Mick begin to soften. A slight trickle of jizz continued to leak from his coated tip. She leaned over. cleaning it all off with her tongue before sucking him several more times. Allie then turned and looked at Elena expressionless for a few seconds surveying the massive load all over her face, her hair and her body. Without warning she leaned over and gently kissed her roommate on the lips. Elena reciprocated and was surprised when Allie inserted her tongue into her salty mouth. Their lips wrestled and the remnants of Mick's ejaculate flowed freely between their two mouths. The cum on Elena's face began to smear all over Allie's. It was an incredible sight to behold and Mick was dumbfounded.

12