The Underclassman Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young women was far from a slut and the current position she suddenly found herself in was totally out of character for her. Regardless, Julie could not deny that the circumstances were highly erotic and coupled with the young man's touch, it stimulated her in a way that she had not had the pleasure of experiencing in some time.

Julie released her grip from the edge of the table, placed her hands behind her and reclined slightly. She then spread her thighs further apart giving Mick a better view of what he sought. He could make out a dark strip of pubic hair through her diaphanous garment causing him to unconsciously squeeze her calf rather firmly while letting escape a soft "Oooh." She smiled, and resumed her foot massage of his rigid pole, however this time with the utmost intention.

A brief moment passed, then Julie said to Mick ever so faintly as she was nervous, "Pull it out." Mick was unable to make out her words and replied, "What?" She sat back up and leaned towards Mick and softly said, "Take it out for me."

Mick undid his belt, unzipped his jeans, and then pushed his pants and boxers down over his knees. Julie looked at his sizeable prick and thought for a second that she might be about to get more than she bargained for. Undeterred she put her foot back on his cock and continued rubbing him gently with the sole of her foot which Mick found to be surprisingly soft. She slid her toes behind his upright, semi-rigid shaft to pull it forward, and then placed her other bare foot along the other side. Julie then brought her feet firmly together trapping his dick between them, and then began to slide them both up and down along his length in unison. Mick thought, "Well this is different," but was certainly enjoying Julie's efforts and impressed with her creativity.

It was also new territory for Julie. She had never let a guy pick her up or even gone on a first date and let them screw her, much less give a total stranger a foot job where she worked. Yet Julie could not deny that she was enjoying it all immensely, and it was making her hotter by the minute. "Do you have a condom?" she asked.

Mick nodded as he had learned his lesson from earlier in the school year. He reached down to his backpack, retrieved a foil-wrapped prophylactic and held it up for her to see. Julie's face brightened and she nodded signifying for him to don it. She watched as he rolled it down his shaft and thought to herself, "Gosh he's big!"

Julie dropped carefully onto her feet, reached up under her skirt and pushed her underwear down to the floor. She stepped forward and straddled Mick's legs before squatting down and grabbing his cock, then placing his tip against her aroused lips.

Julie was wet, more so than she had even realized. "Mmmph-aaahhh," Julie uttered as she took him inside, totally surprised at how easily his large member had penetrated her.

Slowly she began to rhythmically lift and lower herself onto Mick's protrusion. Their eyes met and she smiled at him. Julie put her forearms over his shoulders and placed her hands behind his head and neck, then leaned forward and commenced to kissing him gently. Soon their tongues were intertwined and her tempo began to slowly increase.

Without warning, Julie stood up. She took a step backward and slipped her ass up onto the top of the table again. She brought her feet up onto the desk then spun around and stood up on it with her back towards Mick. Julie unfastened the side of her skirt and then slowly lowered it to around her feet to deliberately give Mick a good view of her comely ass and slick opening. Turning to face him again, all she now sported was her heels and a light blue button-down shirt with white pinstripes.

Mick remembered thinking how sexy her professional appearance was when he first saw her, and now Julie looked smoking hot standing there on the table with her long legs extending down below the bottom of her shirt. Slowly she undid the buttons, smiling at Mick as she let her blouse fall off her arms and on to the tabletop. Julie then reached behind her head and let loose her pulled-back hair, allowing her wavy strands to fall and cascade over her shoulders. Lastly, she released her bra and now stood before him on full display wondering to herself, where was this newfound boldness coming from?

Julie motioned with her finger for him to come to her. Mick kicked off his shoes and removed his pants, boxers and socks before jumping up on the table to join the beauty. She took him by his hand and led him to the center of the large table. Julie pulled his shirt up over his head and then whispered in his ear, "Ever since I've worked here I've fantasized about being made love to on this table." She then laid down on the hard surface and Mick, not requiring any further of an invitation, laid down on top of her. She spread her legs and unlike before when Julie had been on top of Mick, this time every inch of her lover found its way inside her slick canal. She had been apprehensive at the first sight of Mick's long and thick spear, but Julie felt nothing but pleasure and satisfaction as he re-entered and began to make love to her.

The only light in the huge room was from the lamps still lit on the reading table. Julie looked up and noticed how differently the ceiling frescos looked under the dim illumination. She thought about how many times she had pleasured herself to this very fantasy and suddenly here she was living it out with some strange, younger man. Julie could not help but beam as the experience was quite titillating and exceeding her wildest dreams.

Julia nuzzled Mick's cheek with her own and whispered into his ear, "I want it harder." Concerned about hurting her because of lying on the solid table, Mick slipped one hand under her upper back and the other under her ass to keep from driving her into the unforgiving surface. He began to slam into her more briskly and the sounds of her moaning began to echo throughout the vast room. As she listened to the noise of her own pleasure reverberate about the chamber, Julie suddenly remembered that there were still a few people remaining inside building. Not only did the guards do rounds every hour and might check the area, but someone could possibly hear them in passing. This realization only made the experience more erotic for her, and the thought of being discovered drove her into orgasm.

"I'm cuming! I'm cuming!" she shouted, "Yes -- yes -- I'm cuming!" In turn, her loud emanations drove Mick over the edge and he began to grunt as he dispensed himself into his protective sheath.

With their bodies wrapped together and heads buried against one another, they laid there silently for a moment before Julie giggled and spoke softly into her illicit lover's ear. "That was amazing," she asseverated. Mick leaned up and smiled at her as he replied, "Thank you."

Julie said to him, "I bet you hear that a lot." Mick laughed a little laugh and smiled even more, then gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. "You were amazing as well," he said, "and thank you for all your help... Thank you for everything tonight."

For a moment their tongues found each other's mouth again before Julie abruptly halted and said, "I could lay here all night with you, honestly... but I'm worried about the time and us surprising the guard on his rounds."

"Oh shit," Mick exclaimed, jumping up. "I don't want to get you in any trouble." He made sure to collect the condom wrapper on the floor before cleaning himself off with some tissues from Julie's desk. Mick then put everything in a plastic take-out bag he found in a nearby trash can for later disposal.

No sooner than they had both redressed the lock jiggled and the door opened, and a guard stuck his head in the room. "Oh hey Miss Martin... You're here late," said the guard. "I saw the lights on so I wanted to check," he continued.

"Hi Roberto," Julie replied, "Just helping a friend with a project but we are finished now."

"Do you need and escort to your car tonight?" the guard asked.

"Thank you but no," Julie replied, "My friend here is going that way."

The guard told her that she was welcome and that he would turn out the remaining lights and lock the door for her.

Mick double-checked that he had collected all of his photocopies and grabbed his backpack before leaving with Julie. They walked down the hall and took the elevator down to the lobby where another guard unlocked the door to the main entrance and let them out. He escorted Julie to her car which was parked only a few feet from he had left Abby's vehicle.

"Do you want to grab a bite, or maybe a drink?" Julie asked. "Do you have to get back tonight?" she inquired further while smiling shyly.

Mick smiled back and said, "Sounds awesome and I wish I could, but I have to work in the morning and this is my friend's car so unfortunately I can't drink or stay."

"I see," uttered Julie, obviously disappointed.

Mick told her where he went to school and the realization set in as to how far of a distance it was. "I guess this is probably goodbye then," she admitted sadly.

"At least for now unfortunately," replied Mick. He thanked her again for everything then gave her a final hug before unlocking the car door.

Julie got into her own vehicle then pulled out of the lot. The whole way home she kept thinking about her random encounter with the very handsome stranger. Suddenly she realized that she had not even gotten Mick's last name. Julie laughed out loud as she could still not believe what she had done. "At least next time I have a face to go with my fantasy," she thought.

12