The Underclassman Ch. 07

Story Info
A Young Man’s Sexual Odyssey Begins with a Clerical Error.
6.1k words
4.75
12.2k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 31 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Joyride

"So what are we doing again?" Victoria asked sounding perturbed. "We're going into Albuquerque for a while then meeting mom for dinner," answered Abby. "Question is, do we want to go to the BioPark or to Old Town?" Abigail further remarked before soliciting her friends' input, "What do you guys think?"

Yet again, Mick found himself in the all too familiar rear seat of Abby's car. Already figuring what Zoey's response would be, Mick looked at her and pointlessly asked, "What do you think?" As anticipated, Zoe simply shrugged her shoulders causing Mick to sigh as he was coming to the realization that he would probably get less work done on his term paper today than he did the day prior. "As long as we're not going Black Friday shopping," he thought.

After parking the car, the foursome began their excursion through downtown Albuquerque. Mick appreciated that Abby wanted to show off her hometown, and he did not mind visiting a few historical and cultural landmarks by any stretch, but southwestern flavored artist galleries and jewelry stores were a less than rewarding and productive way in which to spend the day in his opinion. To make matters worse, the unusually warm weather continued and everyone back home on break was out in force taking advantage of it also, mostly in revealing cut-off shorts and tank tops.

As they walked around, Mick thought often about sitting on the deck with his laptop and a beer in hand, making progress on his project--maybe with Victoria hanging out in the hot tub as she did not look half-bad as she walked in front of him. Unfortunately, it just was not her round ass that was on in his mind the entire time, but also Victoria's unpleasant attitude.

It was about 5:00 p.m. and as the group walked back to the car Mick asked Abby, "Okay, now where are we off to?"

"My mom said to meet her at Cholula around 5:30 p.m.," she replied.

"And that is?" he inquired.

"It's a New Mexican restaurant about twenty minutes north... You should like it," stated Abby upbeat.

Mick asked the obvious, "If it's new, how do you know if I'll like it or not?"

"Ugh," Victoria interjected obviously irritated, "Not new as in it just opened, but New Mexican as in infusion cuisine."

Abby explained to Mick that was similar to Southwestern but with other influences such as Native American and Mediterranean. As she unlocked the car, Abigail shot her sister an uncharacteristic dirty look.

At the restaurant, Mick perused the extensive menu and attempted to break the stiff atmosphere at the table by declaring, "As usual Abigail you are correct, this all looks awesome." Abby lowered her menu and smiled at Mick which did not go unnoticed by Victoria who rolled her eyes, all of which was caught by Zoe.

"Hey everyone!" Alexis exclaimed as she dropped her purse on her chair, "Sorry I'm late."

Mick looked up and was overwhelmed by the sight of Abby's mother standing at the table between her two daughters. The material of her grey, ruched dress was thin and clung jealously to every curve and jut of her amazing figure.

"If the waiter comes order me a margarita please. I have to go to the ladies room real quick," she added before turning and leaving.

As Alexis walked away, Mick found himself once again mesmerized as her dress tightly hugged her ass which bounced with each sprightly step. Right on cue, his dick began filling his pants. Abby leaned over towards Mick and said with her face hidden behind her menu, "What did I tell you about leering at my mother?"

"I'm not," he softly protested, covering his own face with the bill of fare. "She looks like she's ready to walk the red carpet and next to her I feel like I'm dressed like a bum," Mick added.

"Don't worry about it," Abby told him, attempting to put her friend at ease, "This is not that fancy of a restaurant and that's just the way she usually dresses for work."

Mick thought if this was the way Alexis usually looked, how young and hot of a woman did Abby's dad meet to make him want to walk away from her mother?

A few minutes later Abigail's mother returned to the table. "So did everyone have a good time in Albuquerque today?" she asked while taking her seat.

"Very much," said Abby exuberantly. Mick replied he also did and Zoe nodded silently in agreement. "Wonderful," Victoria piped in with her all too familiar sarcastic tone.

It was evident by the looks Alexis and Abby gave Victoria that they were both at their wits' end with her on-going unpleasant attitude. "Glad to hear that Victoria," said Alexis to her daughter. "I guess I can look forward to an enjoyable and peaceful meal," she continued, raising her margarita glass at Tori and taking a drink with the insinuation apparent to her daughter. The meal was enjoyable and peaceful, at least until the end.

"Was it as good as the burritos from the Hacienda in the food court at school?" Abby asked Mick.

Laughing he replied, "I don't know. I got the Mole Acapulco and it was fantastic."

"Would anyone like any desert?" Alexis asked as the waiter appeared at the table. Everyone shook their heads no so she handed the waiter her credit card and said, "One more of these," pointing to her glass, "and you can run it." Again Abby said in a hushed voice while leaning in, "Mom, you still have to drive home."

When Alexis finishing the last sip of her cocktail, she turned to Mick and said, "So, Abby tells me you really liked the Z4."

"Absolutely," he replied enthusiastically, "Awesome, awesome car."

"Any interest in buying it?" she asked, telling him that, "I'll sell it to you at a good price."

"I wish," he chuckled, adding, "Maybe in ten years or so."

Alexis then inquired, "How would you like to drive it back to the house?" Her question resulted in gaped mouths and stunned silence and at the table.

"Are... are you serious?" he stuttered in an astonished tone, not sure if she was kidding or not.

"Yeah, are you serious?" Victoria interjected before continuing curtly, "Why are you even driving dad's car anyway?"

"Excuse me--Last time I checked my name was on the title and yours was not Victoria," snapped Alexis who was obviously irked at being questioned by her obnoxious daughter. "I don't need your permission," she said further as her daughter scowled at hearing her mother's words.

"This is bullshit!" Victoria exclaimed as she slammed her hand down on the table, drawing a few looks from around the restaurant.

Alexis turned towards her daughter, her anger clearly evident in her face. Pointing her finger towards Victoria she adamantly stated, "I have had enough of you, do you understand?" Victoria folded her arms and said nothing.

Turning back towards Mick, Alexis asked him, "Can you drive a clutch?"

"I can actually, but I'm no doubt rusty" he replied.

"Good," she said, "because apparently Abigail feels I need a designated driver."

"Don't get caught speeding on the interstate," Abby chimed in while smiling at him.

"I figured I'd take him through the state forest, up the canyon and in the back way," Alexis said to Abby. "Oh, the road with the overlook at the top of the zig-zag," her daughter replied.

Alexis stood up while looking at Victoria and said ominously, "We will continue our conversation later at home... Okay Mick, let's go."

The entire way to the car, Mick's eyes were trained on Alexis as she sauntered down the sidewalk. "I'll drive until we get out of the city and then I'll let you jump behind the wheel," she told him as they neared the vehicle.

"Got the top down I see," observed Mick.

"The weather has been so nice," she said, "and my husband is supposed to have a buyer for the car, so I figured I'd get some enjoyment out of it before he comes for it on Monday."

Alexis turned the key and Z4 roared to life bringing a grin to Mick's face. In no time they were flying up the interstate with the wind in both of their hair. It was a beautiful evening for a ride in a convertible as the unseasonably warm weather persisted into the evening.

Mick kept making small talk to obfuscate the real reason for his constant glances over at Alexis. The material of her form-fitting dress shimmered under the light of the nearly full moon, but he was more bewitched by her legs which were very much on display due to the shortness of her dress. Every time she stepped on the clutch, with each back and forth movement of her legs as she worked the pedals, the hem of her dress would ride further and further up her thighs.

Alexis was aware she was giving him a good show as she could sense Mick's gaze upon her body, and it made her smile inside. At one point she came to the realization that her dress had creeped up so high that the lacey tops of her thigh high stockings were showing. She pondered for second how she might inconspicuously pull her dress back down but she knew it was not possible without attracting his attention. Besides she figured, he had seen more than just her legs already... much more.

"This is a good spot," Alexis announced as she pulled off to the side of the road. They both jumped out and switched places in the car. "Watch the hairpins going up the hill," she advised Mick, "Some of them are pretty sharp and can come up suddenly."

"I will," Mick assured her as he released the parking brake and anxiously shifted the convertible out of neutral and into first. He tried to slowly let out the clutch but not slowly enough as the vehicle lunged forward and stalled. Alexis smiled at him as he restarted the Z4. Mick raced the engine and the car lurched forward a few times as he let the clutch out too fast again, but this time he was successfully off and running.

The first turn was no challenge for the coupe, but Mick was still getting a feel for it so he let off the gas to slow down as the road began to curve. He had failed to downshift however and the car began to lug as the blacktop straightened and began to rise. Mick tried to jam the shifter up from fourth and into third before he had fully disengaged the clutch and the gear box voiced its displeasure. Once in the lower gear he popped the clutch which caused the car to jerk again.

"The car doesn't have too many miles on it so the clutch is stiff," remarked Alexis. "Let it out gently and be easy when you shift," she added further. He acknowledged her words with an affirmative nod while keeping his eyes transfixed on the narrow, unlit road.

Mick did a marginally better job of getting back into fourth gear and after deftly negotiating a few reverse curves he managed to get it into fifth. Not long after came to a hard, right-hand turn where the road began to rise sharply, and in anticipation of the climb he tried to shift out of fifth and drop down and over into fourth again. Rather than finding his intended gear he moved the shifter too far over and found second gear instead. Once again the transmission sounded like it was being disemboweled. Mick could barely hear over the wind and the gear box when Alexis said, "Let me help you," as she placed her hand on top of his which was grasping the stick shift.

It felt like a bolt of electricity shot through his body. All Mick could think about was her left hand on top of his, and that it was the hand he had seen her masturbating herself with in the shower.

Alexis guided the shifter over and down into fourth gear and he subsequently released the clutch pedal, but Mick was not conscious of either action as he had zoned-out from her touch. His focus on the road only returned when he heard Alexis say, "There is a hairpin ahead so be ready." At the same time he became very cognizant of the screaming hard-on that was trying to desperately escape from his pants.

As they approached the turn, Mick depressed the clutch pedal and allowed Alexis to guide his hand and the shifter smoothly into third gear. He got on the throttle a bit accelerating up the incline and once again with some assistance, shifted the car back into fourth. Back and forth he drove working his way up and out of the canyon with Abigail's mother's hand positioned firmly on top of his, helping to guide him through the gears.

With one hand on the steering wheel and one on the stick with accompaniment, Mick was wishing he had a third so he could reach down and adjust his ragging boner which was situated uncomfortably in his pants. The road required his constant attention and he struggled to concentrate as his mind kept drifting to thoughts of her hand, the dress she was wearing, her stockings, the shower...

Mick found himself in a tight S-curve and skillfully shifted out of fourth, down through third gear and into second, only to move back up through the gears as he exited the demanding double-switchback. "Excellent job," remarked Alexis, acknowledging that he had done so without any assistance from her, although her hand was still riding atop his. After negotiating the next turn Lexi remarked, "I think you can handle it on your own now," and she withdrew her hand.

Mick was greatly enjoying maneuvering the car up the winding road but was very much disappointed they were no longer hand-over-hand. As he came into the next turn, at the last second he decided to intentionally miss-shift hoping that she would return her hand to its previous position. He ground the gears and Alexis was more than happy to take advantage of the opening. "I spoke to soon," she remarked, "Apparently you need some assistance."

Out the corner of his eye in the dim light, Mick could see Alexis shift slightly in her seat and could sense her arm extending back towards him. On purpose, her hand passed beneath his arm which was still attached to the shifter. Alexis ran her palm down his right thigh and back up to his lap and was very pleased when she found his hard dick, rubbing it through his pants several times. Mick's entire body instantaneously went rigid matching the current disposition of his cock. He said not a word, mostly because he did not know what to say and before he knew it, Lexi had retrieved his manhood from inside his pants.

The next turn came up quickly and forced his attention back to the job of keeping the car on the road, even as Alexis's hand was now moving methodically up and down his exposed shaft. As Mick changed gears he could feel her shuffling his rigid rod back and forth like she was moving the shifter into the proper gear. Another turn came and as he shifted he could again feel her torque his own stick like she was managing the manual transmission. "See... you just have to have a gentle touch," Alexis said playfully and she rubbed the head of his penis with her palm.

Mick's mind was swimming and his subconscious barely perceived Alexis's directive to "Pull over here," as she pointed to an unmarked turn-off on the opposite side of the road. Carefully he followed a slightly worn tire path up to a secluded rise above the roadway and seeing the lights of Albuquerque in the distance, instinctively stopped the car figuring this is where she meant for them to be.

Alexis released her seat belt and reached over and turned the car off while setting the parking brake. She then knelt in her seat, leaned over and began to suck Mick's cock. He could not believe that he was actually watching Abigail's mother's head bobbing up and down in his lap. Her mouth felt amazing and it had nothing to do with not having been laid in the past few days or his growing frustration during that same time. "Fuck," he softly moaned in approval of her efforts.

Lexi could hear and feel his gasp which only accelerated the budding excitement between her own thighs. Mick did not know it, but he was not the only one who had mounting sexual tension in the house. Far from it actually. "Sit up here," Alexis said as she patted the area on the back of the car between the seat's headrests.

Mick relocated himself as requested and Lexi liberated him of his shoes first, and then his jeans and boxers. She repositioned herself by kneeling with one leg placed on each of the seats then once again, took possession of his cock with the intention of resuming her blowjob.

Alexis had to pull Mick's long, stiffened dick downward in order to get her mouth around it which caused him a bit of discomfort. Mick sat up a bit and she also shifted around, attempting to find a better angle to be able to attack his manhood by. The cockpit of the sports car was a bit cramped, not having been designed for this sort of activity in mind, so Mick moved forward towards Alexis and he sat on the edge of the vehicle to be able to lower his hips and give her better access.

Lexi also fidgeted, trying to find a good position so she could best imbibe him. Between straddling the seats and all of the stirring around, Lexi's dress had migrated northward and she became cognizant of that fact when she felt a cool, evening breeze drift across her nearly bare ass. As if she was not already very turned-on, it only heightened her excitement which was building from having her young stud planted purposely in her mouth.

Mick looked down and watched her repeatedly swallow the top-third of his shaft. He eyed how far her legs were spread as she knelt in the seats and his mind began to wander, imagining taking her from behind. As Alexis worked his tool with her hand and mouth, he settled into her rhythm and began to relax.

Mick looked out at the distant lights of the city for a moment before gazing up at the moon illuminating the both of them. It was a beautiful evening and the weather was near perfect for such adventurous outdoor activities.

"How's the view?" Lexi asked as she peeked-up and noticed Mick's attention turned skyward. "Incredible," he answered without hesitation.

Mick's eyes drifted back down towards Alexis and he watched with enjoyment as the outline of his large phallus could be seen bulging through Lexi's cheek as she gobbled it. He used a finger to sweep the hair off her face and behind her ear so he could look upon her better. "Incredibly gorgeous," Mick commented further. Even with her mouth full of his dick, he could make out a slight smile.

Mick's compliment and gentle touch were unanticipated and they accelerated the excitement which was building between Alexis's legs. This made her spontaneously begin to squirm and as she wriggled about her pudendum unexpectedly came in contact with the knob of the shift stick. It startled her for a split-second but surprise quickly evolved into further arousal as she began to grind against the top of the shifter unconsciously at first, but then purposefully.

Even though they were parked on level ground and she had pulled the parking brake, for a moment Alexis worried that she would grind so hard against the rod that she would knock the transmission out of gear and the car would roll off the edge of the rise carrying them to their demise. She prayed that Mick had left the Z4 in first gear because in that position her gyrations actually could not push the stick shift into the neutral position.

Lexi's panties were soaked and she derived pleasure knowing that she was imparting her scent and literally leaving her mark on the leather knob of the shifter, and that her husband would be very upset at her defiling his prized possession if he were to know.

She wondered if the sopping, gossamer material of her undergarment would give way like a wet tissue and she began to attempt to impale herself on the automotive's device. That seemed perverse at first thought but Alexis was so hot that for a second, she considered reaching down and sliding her panties to the side. Then Lexi remembered that she had the stiff cock of a gorgeous young man at her disposal.

Alexis stood up, pushed her undies down removing them, then turned around and hung them over the rear-view mirror. She grasped the top of the windshield with one hand for balance, reached back between her legs with the other to retrieve Mick's hard prick, and without hesitation she lowered herself onto him.

12