The Underclassman Ch. 08

Story Info
A young man's sexual Odyssey begins with a clerical error.
4.9k words
4.75
12.2k
9

Part 8 of the 31 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thawing of the Ice

It was quarter past midnight when Mick leaned back against the headboard and closed his eyes. He was having some trouble focusing and contemplated if he should try to continue to work or just call it a night. All things considered, he felt fairly satisfied with the progress he had made that evening and figured he was at a good place to stop.

Mick pulled the buds out of his ears as they were irritating him anyway. A few seconds went by before he realized that there was silence in the house. "All's quiet on the Western Front," he said softly to himself. For a moment, Mick considered quickly checking his email and Facebook page before going to sleep but instead shut his laptop down and placed it on the floor next to the bed.

He was gathering up his notes when there was a faint knocking on the door, so light that at first he did not hear it. "Come in," announced Mick said when he finally did hear it, expecting to see Abigail open the door.

"Hey," Victoria said as she poked her head inside his room. "Could I speak with you for a minute?" she asked in a timorous manner. Obviously by his expression, she was not the person he was expecting to see, or wanted. It made her feel like a pestilence which was not too far off the mark actually. Stupefied, Mick motioned for her to enter and as she did, he could not help but notice how her bountiful breasts jiggled side to side behind her tank top that seemed a size too small.

Victoria had not even closed the door entirely before saying, "I want to apologize for the way I've treated you." Mick nodded slightly not really knowing how to respond to her unexpected appearance and atonement, although he certainly had already begun to respond to her enticing form. "Honestly, I really mean it," she implored, sensing he was not very convinced.

"First dad walks out on us and then Lucas dumps me," Victoria continued, beginning to sound upset. "All of it has really stressed me out and now my grades suck because of everything," she admitted with her voice quavering. "I know you don't care about any of that and I don't expect you to," Victoria said before asserting, "None of it is justification for my behavior. I've treated everyone horribly and I wish I could turn the clock back and start over."

There was a long, awkward pause as each of them waited for the other to say something. Victoria broke the silence first by saying, "Speaking of grades, I know you had a project you really wanted to work on while here and I've already disrupted you from that enough, so I'll leave you alone." As she began to open the door Mick offered his first words telling her, "I appreciate you apologizing, thanks."

Victoria paused, and then turned back around and acknowledged his acceptance of her penance with a faint smile. Once again to his chagrin, Mick found himself appreciating what an attractive girl she was, at least physically.

"I'm sorry about your parents, I'm sure that isn't easy," Mick said to Victoria.

Gently she pushed the door back shut and asked him, "Are you close to your mom and dad?"

"Well, I am here instead of being home for the holiday, aren't I?" quipped Mick.

Victoria nodded and leaned her head against the door. There was another moment of silence before she admitted in an unsteady voice, "My mom has never slapped me before." Victoria closed her eyes tightly like she was about to cry.

"Can I ask what it is you are working on?" asked Victoria as she tried to regain her composure.

"My final paper for English Literature," responded Mick. "You want to talk about sucky grades? Well that's mine," he told her before further adding, "If I can turn in the best paper I will receive extra points towards my final grade, which I certainly could use." Victoria nodded her head. "And the girl who sits next to me probably has the best average in the class and is a condescending... bitch...," stated Mick, with his voice trailing off realizing who he was having a conversation with.

Victoria's eyes rolled up and across the ceiling as she raised her hand seemingly to signify, guilty as charged.

"Sorry," he quickly added, "no dig meant at you." She nodded but still could not help but feel a bit hurt by the comment even though she knew it was unintentional.

"This girl and I sort of have a wager on who will get the extra credit, so I feel even more pressure over my paper because of that," admitted Mick.

"I struggled with that class too," Victoria confessed before stating, "but that's right up my sister's alley."

Mick responded by saying, "If I was the religious type, I'd go to church and thank god for your sister. She's probably the only reason I am passing."

Victoria asked hesitantly, "So... you and Abby--"

"Are just friends," he quickly interjected and adamantly.

She did not press the issue any further but the question still made Mick feel weird compounded by the fact that for all of Victoria's exhibited faults, he thought she was a piece of ass as illustrated by the stirring of his penis.

"I hear that you are the only guy in Abby's dorm," said Victoria.

"That's true. There was a mix up because of my name with the registration--" he replied before Victoria this time chose to interrupt.

"Then you are probably used to a bunch of stupid drama," she said laughing while taking a step away from the door and towards him, now definitely feeling a bit more at ease.

"It may sound good in theory," said Mick, "but there are some downsides."

Attempting to steer away from the topic Mick stated, "Abby told me you are a mathematics wiz."

"My sister said that to you?" asked Victoria in a surprised tone, to which he nodded in response. "I can hold my own," she said, "but the problem is I'm not sure what to do with it."

"What can't you do with it?" he answered assuredly.

"I don't know," Victoria replied, sitting down on the side of his bed unexpectedly.

There he was, suddenly having a friendly exchange with Victoria who was seated next to him and being very pleasant. Mick realized that he was not actually minding her company, no doubt in part because of the proximity of her buxom display which was causing his rod to swell whether he wanted it to or not. "Damn it," Mick thought, "If she had just come in a minute earlier my computer would still be on my lap." His shirt was partially covering his boxers but Mick knew it would not take much more before he would be unable to hide his arousal any longer.

"I would think teaching or engineering for beginners," proposed Mick.

"I considered both of those," Victoria responded. "I just don't see myself teaching no matter what the level," she said before continuing, "or doing any type of engineering."

"Nothing wrong with engineering," he retorted.

"Of course not," she said, It's just not for me."

Mick suggested, "You might consider consulting a career counselor at your school."

"Good advice," Victoria said before placing her hand innocently on his knee and adding, "Thanks you for listening and your understanding."

Mick's entire body tensed up making her quickly pull her hand away.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Victoria asked, sounding and looking concerned.

"You just startled me," Mick told her, lying through his teeth as his cock continued to inflate.

"You do think I am a leper, don't you?" she stated playfully.

"A leper?" he replied sounding confused.

"You remember, in the hot tub the other night?" she said, "When you nearly jumped out of your skin... in the jacuzzi?"

"Oh right," he said having understood her reference. "I don't think that at all, but Abby did warn me about your cooties," he joked.

"Cooties!" she exclaimed.

Victoria leaned over his outstretched legs, pulled the bottom of Mick's shirt towards her mouth and began coughing on it in jest. As she did, her ta-ta's unintentionally landed in his lap. Tori could feel his body become suddenly taut and she had a sneaking suspicion that the reason for it was his hard dick that she could feel was being quashed by her breasts.

Victoria released his shirt, sat up and looked down at the now obvious protuberance in his shorts. She peered at Mick who had a sheepish look on his face, and he could see an amazed expression on Tori's. They sat there looking at each other for a few seconds before Victoria reached down and began to gently rub his boner through his underwear causing him to quietly gasp and throw his head back against the headboard. Mick silently asked himself, "Is this really happening again?"

Victoria ran her hands up under his shirt, snaked her index fingers down inside his waistband and slid his boxers down to his feet. Mick did not protest until she unexpectedly plunged her mouth down over the top of his cock. "Wait," he futilely murmured, but it was too late.

When Mick returned from his joyride in the Z4, he had been almost immediately accosted by Victoria, until her mother entered and asked everyone to make themselves scarce so she could have a word with her daughter. Upon Lexi's request he had immediately retreated to his room and had not cleaned himself up in any manner from his moonlit tryst with Alexis. Now Tori was sucking his dick which still had the remnants of both his and Alexis's effluents and he thought, "Shit, I am so busted."

If Victoria noticed that Mick was a bit stale it surely was not keeping her from orally assaulting his dick. Her mouth and tongue were meandering all over the length of it haphazardly and leaving quite a sloppy trail in the process.

Using one hand, Victoria wiggled out of her pajama bottoms before removing Mick's boxers from around his feet. She then jumped up and straddled his lower legs, the whole time never releasing her grasp of his penis with the either her hand or her mouth.

Tori continued to slob all over his knob in an erratic fashion. Mick figured that she did not have much experience in this department but she was obviously giving it one hell of a try, so he was not about to interrupt her and offer any pointers.

Victoria could feel her saliva beginning to pool on top of her clenched hand around his cock so she began to stroke him, coating his entire shaft with her slippery sputum. The sight and sensation of Mick's thick, slick prick gliding through her hand only accelerated her own arousal and it did not take long before she could no longer ignore the need for her own pleasuring.

Mick was watching as Victoria released her grip on him and slid her spit-laden fingers between her own legs which caused her to squirm and moan as she continued to move her mouth up and down on his pole as she knelt over him. In and out Tori moved her digits, fingering her own pussy, but it only made her crave the real thing currently in her mouth more and more and more.

Suddenly she sat up and scooched forward squishing her tits into Mick's face. Victoria again grabbed his cock and guided it into herself as she lowered her pelvis, easily enveloping his slippery, rigid member. "Wait! Wait!" he tried to insist but Mick's plea was smothered by her bosom. Even if he could have gotten a word out it would not have mattered as she had gotten on him so fast, and was now riding him without abandon.

Mick grabbed Victoria by the ribcage and managed to push her away for him enough to utter, "Hang on," but his assertion was still somewhat muffled by her twin peaks.

"Hang on?" asked Tori, as she leaned back lessening the chance of inadvertently suffocating him. With one hand she swept her hair back over her ear before continuing with a mischievous smile and tone to her voice, "I haven't even got going yet." Slowly she began to grind her crotch against his.

"I don't have a condom on," Mick blurted.

The expression on her face suddenly changed upon hearing his words and she sat up rigidly halting her gyrations. "I already told you once I'm not a leper," she stated indignantly. "And I'm not the only guy living in a dorm full floozies," she added further, sounding more like the Victoria he had come to know.

Mick was taken as off-guard by the sudden reversal in her demeanor as much as he had been by her unexpected appearance at his door. It took him a moment to realize what had brought about her sudden scorn. "It's not that I think you have VD!" he exclaimed.

"Oh!" Victoria replied, coming to her own realization. She took her tank top off and flung it on the floor, then reached down and grasped Mick's wrists and raised his hands up to cup her tits. Tori smiled at him and said, "Just tell me when you are close, okay."

Although a bit uncomfortable with their somewhat unspoken agreement, Mick nodded, and Victoria commenced to riding him like she was possessed.

"Damn," he silently mused, "I thought it had been a while since I'd been laid," harkening back to the frustration he felt before his encounter with Alexis earlier in the evening. He wondered when Victoria's last time had been. "Oh right," he answered himself. "The whole boyfriend dumping her thing...," he recalled.

Victoria's ample melons bounced wildly about as she continued to hop up and down on his crank. Mick squeezed them both and she playfully wrinkled her nose at him signifying her approval of his groping. He continued to run his hands all over her globes before stopping at the tips to tweak them. Victoria bit her lip before throwing her head back and sighing, another indication as to the pleasure she was deriving from Mick's touch.

Tori really began to pound down upon him as she accelerated her tempo, so much so that the entire bed was shaking and creaking, and the headboard began to bang into the wall. "They're going to hear us," Mick said in a low, concerned voice. "Okay," she answered, beginning to sound a bit out of breath.

Victoria leaned forward and as she did, her jiggling jigglies slapped into Mick's face. She placed the palm of her one hand flat against the wall to support herself and grabbed the top edge of the headboard with the other to hold it steady and keep it from making any noise.

Mick sensed Victoria was closing in on her own climax as he started to hear her faintly murmur, "Mmff.. mmff.. mmff," with every rise and fall of her hips, and he could feel Tori begin to clench down on his hard dick which hastened the march towards his own finish. Once more, Mick had to push her back so he could speak.

"I'm getting close," he said, eliciting her to reply, "Me too."

Again and again, Victoria lifted herself up only to drive back down on him. "I'm close," he again called out to which she replied, "Hold it - I'm almost there." "I can't -- I'm going to cum," Mick nearly yelled. "Not yet -- not yet," Victoria begged between breaths, refusing to heed his warning. "Victoria... Victoria!" he bellowed.

With both hands, Tori grabbed the top of the headboard tightly and settled all of her weight onto his pelvis, locking herself on top of him. Mick tried to roll her off but she was too firmly anchored in place. His cock felt like a concrete column inside of her and Tori began to grind back and forth, back and forth. "Ah! AAHHH! YES!" she shrieked as her pussy began to convulse.

Unable to hold out any longer, Mick's volcano erupted and he could feel his lava issue forth inside her. Victoria's verbal outburst of pleasure was countered by his panic of, "Shit! NO! FUCK!"

Mick flung his head back and it collided against the headboard with a crash yet again. It was partly an involuntary reaction to his orgasm but also a response to the realization that he had just blown his load inside Victoria which was not his understanding of their agreement.

"Are you okay," Tori asked out of breath?"

"Are you serious?" Mick replied, sounding and looking incensed.

She further inquired, "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" he asked rhetorically, "What's wrong is I wasn't wearing and condom you were supposed to hop of when I said so."

"Oh," she responded demurely. After a pause Victoria admitted, "I guess I got lost in the moment... sorry."

Mick looked away, seemingly focusing on some spot up on the far wall. "Oh, sorry," he said sarcastically, "That makes it all better."

"Hey!" Victoria said as she gently laid her hands on each side of Mick's face, turning his gaze back to her own. "Either way, it will be fine," she continued.

He looked back at her in disbelief and asked, "How will it be fine if you become pregnant? What do you mean either way?"

Her face was beaming and she joyously exclaimed, "Oh Mick! We are going to be so happy together!" Tori leaned down and began to kiss him vivaciously.

Victoria had spent the entire holiday weekend being unpleasant to everyone in the house and up until about half an hour ago, she had seemingly gone out of her way to be especially hostile towards Mick. Now suddenly she was apparently planning the rest of their lives together. "FUUUUCK! Mick silently screamed to himself. "What have I done?" he thought, "She is certifiable!"

Victoria broke her assault on Mick's lips and leaned back up. She just sat there on his lap, staring at him with a radiant look about her face. Mick's eyes were wide open like he had seen something terrifying and when he opened his mouth as if to say something, nothing came out. "You don't have to say anything," she said to him, "I know--You love me too!"

Mick was already thrown off-guard by her sudden found fondness for him, but Tori's assumption regarding his reciprocal affection for her left him stupefied. After another awkward pause he laboriously stammered, "Whoa, wait... ho-hold on." Victoria just sat there looking at him adoringly as Mick twisted in the wind not knowing what to further say or do. His heart was pounding and his chest felt tight, and Mick wanted nothing more than for a hole to open up in the earth and swallow him.

Without warning Victoria threw her head back and began to laugh almost uncontrollably. "Now what the fuck?" wondered Mick. She flipped her noggin back forward and gently slapped his chest with both of her palms. "Wow!" Tori exclaimed, "My sister didn't mention how gullible you are." Mick crinkled his face and shook his head at her indicating he had no idea what she was babbling about.

"I'm messing with you!" admitted Victoria, now quite animated. Still bewildered, Mick asked her, "What?"

She leaned into him and said in a soft voice, "Relax, I'm not going to get pregnant."

Once more, he sat there trying to process her words.

"I'm on birth control," Victoria told him. "You're not going to have to marry me, unless you want to," she added, continuing to have a good laugh at his expense.

"Not funny," Mick replied emphatically, "Not funny at all."

"I'm sorry," Victoria said before leaning in and giving him a light peck while still giggling. "You should have seen your face," Tori said as she pulled back from him, having obviously derived much amusement from yanking his chain in the way that she had.

Mick shot back, "I thought you came in to apologize, not continue to torture me?"

She nodded slowly and after a deep breath observed, "You look pretty tired."

"I am," Mick responded as he carefully tilted his head back this time to gently rest it against the back of the bed.

Victoria said to him, "I'll go and let you be then." As she rose to get up, Tori could feel Mick gently grasp her arm which she interpreted as him not wanting her to leave.

She slipped off the side of the bed onto her feet then walked over and flipped the wall switch turning off the light. Victoria then shuffled back through the near darkness and found that Mick had moved to the side and pulled the covers down. Accepting his implied invitation, she slid into bed and curled up next to him. It had been a long day and both of them were exhausted. Within a few moments, Victoria and Mick were both fast asleep alongside one another.

Mick woke up and reached for his phone that he had left on the bedside table. It was quarter after six in the morning and his unexpected escapade with Victoria from earlier immediately entered into his thoughts. He rolled over and spied her laying there illuminated by the early morning glow that was percolating through the window's blinds.

12