The Underclassman Ch. 09

Story Info
A Young Man’s Sexual Odyssey Begins with a Clerical Error.
5.3k words
4.77
12.6k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 31 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Oddly Familiar Situation

Mick trudged up the steps and was immediately accosted by Abby. "Good morning sleepy head!" she bellowed as he walked towards the kitchen. "Decided to sleep in I see," continued Abigail in her familiar ebullient tone. Mick knew it was past 10:00 a.m. as he had glanced at his cell phone moments earlier when he had come to after having fallen back to sleep after Victoria's departure from his room.

"Morning," Mick unenthusiastically offered in return as he slogged over to the island where Abigail and Zoey were stationed.

Abby said to him, "Up late working on the paper I take it?" He nodded yes but offered her no words knowing that his reply was not completely true by any stretch. "How about I make you some French Toast?" she asked him. "Thanks," Mick said, "That sounds great."

"Good morning everyone!" boomed Victoria as she burst into the kitchen just a moment later.

"Hey," Abby replied as flatly as Mick had previously, while eyeing her sister warily. "I was just about to make French toast for Mick, would you like some?" she asked her sister.

"Thank you! That would be awesome," Tori exuberantly answered.

The three dorm mates all silently exchanged glances with each other as Abigail and Zoey were not sure what to make of Victoria's sudden change in demeanor. Mick however was not nearly in the dark as his two friends.

Tori walked over to the cupboard and retrieved a ceramic mug. "Would anyone like me to pour them some coffee while I'm here?" she offered. The trio just all shook their heads in silent reply.

While opening the refrigerator to retrieve the creamer, Victoria asked Abigail, "Do you need the eggs or milk?" A confounded Abby replied, "Both please... and the butter too if you don't mind." Her sister retrieved each of the items from the fridge, walked over to the stove and placed them on the counter. "Thanks for doing this," she said to Abigail in a hushed voice before placing an arm around her sister and giving her a quick hug.

As Victoria broke her embrace, Abby leaned away from her and brought the spatula in her hand up between them in a snappy motion. "Who are you and where is my sister?" Abigail asked in a curt tone. Victoria honestly wanted to be amicable towards everyone even if it was only for the last day they would all be together, and she was not so naïve to think that she would not have to atone for her behavior and convince the others of her sincerity. Nonetheless, Abby's disposition still caught her off guard and stung deeply.

"I'm sorry," said Victoria. After a brief pause she leaned into her sister and admitted softly, "I've been a bitch, I know." Both Mick and Zoe strained to hear her hushed words while doing their best to be nonchalant. "I just want... I'm hoping... I want our last day to be enjoyable," she further added reticently. Hearing sincerity in her sister's voice, Abby's expression softened and she smiled gently. "That would be great," said Abigail.

Alexis could hear what seemed like friendly banter emanating from the kitchen as she came down the steps. She was in no way expecting to find Victoria sitting there or the four of them being so congenial with one another. Lexi was treated to a chorus of "good morning" when her appearance caught the attention of the foursome. "Good morning to all of you," she warily replied before inquiring, "Has everyone eaten?" Again the group spoke in near unison, their responses having an unexpected amiable tenor to them.

"Abby made this awesome French toast," Victoria said in a complimentary manner.

"Is that so?" asked her mother as she walked over and poured herself a cup of coffee.

Alexis whispered to Abigail who was cleaning the countertop, "What did I miss?" "Gift horse mom," mumbled Abby, "gift horse."

"Okay well, I need to run into the office for a few hours and get some work done," declared Alexis.

"Speaking of which," said Mick, "I need to get back at it myself." And with that, the unexpected cordial gathering dispersed unceremoniously, each of them heading their own separate way.

Mick was almost finished with his second read-through of the final draft of his English Literature term paper when he heard the all too familiar sound of someone knocking on his door. "Hey," said Abby as her head popped through the opening door. "How's it going?" she inquired.

"Actually really well," Mick replied before further offering, "I think I'm really close to asking you to proof and critique it for me."

"Can't wait to read it," replied Abigail. "Can I interest you in some lunch?" she asked him.

"No thanks, I'm good," Mick told her. "Still filled from your awesome breakfast," he told Abby which brought a smile to her face.

Abigail said, "No one seems to be hungry so we were talking about making margaritas and sitting in the hot tub for a while. Come on and join us."

"Give me a few minutes and I think I will," he said.

The girls were sitting on the edge of the hot tub with their feet in the water when Mick walked out onto the deck. Victoria shouted, "We saved you a seat!" when she saw him.

Mick sat down across from Tori and gazed at the mostly empty pitcher parked next to her. "You saved me a seat," he said, "but did you save me anything to drink?" "Of course!" Tori declared.

Mick and Abigail exchanged glances with each other as they watched Victoria fill a glass with unsteady hands. "Here you go," she said as she passed the cocktail across the hot tub haphazardly. Mick reached out with both hands trying to intercept the glass before any of its contents could end up in the water.

Mick was pleased to see that Victoria was once again sporting her monokini and falling out of it a bit as she leaned forward to pass him a margarita. He was also grateful to find that Zoe's Jacuzzi attire consisted of a rash guard and board shorts. Abigail however was sporting a very modest bikini and it surprised Mick to discover that she had a rather nice physique.

When Mick realized that he was admiring his dormmate in such a manner it skeeved him out. That struck him as odd when he thought about it, considering that in the past day he had made love to both her mother and older sister and did not have too much of a problem with the thought of either. Mick had come to think of Abigail as a sister so he was thankful when a tipsy Tori slid into the tub and underneath the water prompting Abby do the same.

A half hour and two pitchers later, Alexis walked through the slider and was once again surprised to see all four of her house guests apparently having a good time together. "Looks like everyone is enjoying the day," she said to the group.

"Change and jump in mom!" Tori suggested, having some difficulty with her words.

"Thank you but you guys have fun for me," her mother replied.

"I think it's about time for us to get out anyway," suggested Abigail.

The group reconvened in the kitchen after having changed out of their wet suits. "I thought we'd use the leftover turkey to make Monte Cristo sandwiches for dinner," Alexis announced. Victoria replied, "That sounds good mom."

"Abby can you whip up some more French toast for the sandwiches," she asked her daughter.

"Of course!" answered Abby before continuing, "And after dinner let's all play a game of Monopoly!"

Her suggestion was initially met with silence until Tori interjected snidely, "That does not sound like a good idea."

"Oh come on," her sister said, "This is the last night we're all here so let's do something together."

After dinner and after much cajoling, everyone agreed to Abby's request. As she went about jubilantly setting up the game she asked, "Do you want to be the banker mom?"

"No thanks," replied Alexis.

"But you're the vice-president at the bank," her daughter said sounding disappointed.

"Exactly why I don't want to do it now," her mom replied emphatically.

From the start it was obvious that Abigail was way more excited about playing the game than any of her opponents. On her first turn she rolled a twelve and shrieked, "Electric Company!"

"Geez Abby," her sister said looking and sounding perturbed, "stop screaming."

"Did my sister have a few too many margaritas today?" Abigail asked Tori resulting in her to shooting back, "Just roll your double wise-ass."

"Enough of that Victoria," her mother instructed, hoping to avoid her daughter reverting to her previous unfriendly temperament.

Tori's forehead spent the entirety of the game throbbing in the palm of her hand until she landed on Oriental Avenue and owed Zoe four hundred dollars for the privilege. "Wow, for that slum?" she said disparagingly, to which Zoe nodded yes without uttering a spoken word.

Fact was, Victoria was more than happy to hand over her last property and be out of the game. "Good night everyone," she said while getting up, "I have an early flight and I still need to pack."

After an exchanging of good nights the game continued. Mick held Park Place and the Boardwalk with two houses on each but everyone somehow managed to pass over his properties every time around the board. When Lexi once again hop-scotched by and passed Go landing on Community Chest his irritation became quite obvious. "The high-rent district approach seldom works," stated Abby which only irked him more.

Alexis groaned when she flipped over the card. "I'm being assessed for street repairs... six hundred bucks!" she said with disgust before throwing the card down. Factoring in the two hundred her mom should have collected for passing Go Abby said, "Well you only owe the bank four hundred," trying to help her find some solace in her misfortune.

"I'm going to have to mortgage all my houses on orange to cover it," she replied to her daughter.

Lexi's solvency was short lived because on her next turn she landed on Connecticut Avenue and found herself in need of another six hundred dollars to give to Zoe. "How about I just give you my all my orange properties, Pacific Avenue and the.... thirty-seven dollars I have left?" she offered to her daughter's friend. Zoe held out her hand palm up while moving her fingers back and forth signaling for Alexis to pass it all over.

"You do that and she'll be able to build on the greens," Abby protested.

Lexi told her youngest, "I have no choice honey."

Zoe immediately plopped down eighteen hundred bucks and simply said, "Nine houses please."

On the next trip around, Mick unfortunately found himself visiting Zoey's newest construction project, and in need of mortgaging Park Place and Boardwalk to pay her for the privilege. "I think your mom and I are effectively out of the game," he said to Abby.

"First the mathematician, then the bank VP and investment guru," Abigail snarked in jest.

"Yeah okay, because this isn't a game or anything," Mick retorted with a testy tone. "Can we just call it and see which of you has the most money and be done?" he requested.

Abby and Zoe went about the process of liquidating their holdings and calculating their wealth as a disinterested Alexis loaded the dishwasher and Mick checked his cell phone for messages. "I have twenty-two thousand thirty-six," Abigail announced as she turned to her roommate who was still silently counting her cash. "Almost three thousand," announced Zoe seconds later.

"What?!" Abigail wailed as she slapped the table drawing everyone's immediate attention, as this sort of behavior was very uncharacteristic for her.

"The utility company-railroad strategy never works," Zoe proclaimed in her typically impassive manner before adding, "Being a slum lord however..."

A stupefied Mick locked gazes with Abigail for several seconds--partially because of her own behavior, somewhat because he could not recall Zoe previously speaking at such length, but definitely because Abby had crowed about losing strategies and lost the game, in addition to her throwing shade at him, her mom and sister, capped off by losing to Zoe. He did his best to contain himself but could not stop from bursting forth and snickering due to the situation which was laden with multiple paradoxes.

Abigail demonstrated her unhappiness by grabbing a hotel game piece off of the board and throwing it at Mick which caused him to turn and throw his hands up in an attempt to deflect it which only made him laugh even more. After the second salvo bounced off of his chest he verbally fired back, "Enough Victoria," which eliciting Abby to grab every game piece within her immediate grasp and frag him relentlessly. She continued to pelt him as he stood up chuckling. "Thanks for the game and good night," he said as he fled towards his room. "You will be picking those up," asserted Alexis.

Mick fired up his laptop thinking about what still needed to be done to complete his paper. It was well after 10:00 p.m. and he came to the realization that he did not even have the energy to check his email or Facebook, much less work on the English Lit project. He still needed to pack and wanted to get up early and get a run in before he piled into the car with Abigail and Zoe for the long ride back to school. Overwhelmed by his thoughts and exhausted, he could not fight the urge to get undressed and crawl into bed.

Mick was roused by a sound that he did not even consciously perceive. As he drifted back and forth between being comatose and sentient, he thought he heard something albeit distant and elusive. He wondered if he was dreaming and when he opened his eyes to a bright blur he was not any more or less sure. Mick wiped his eyes trying to clarify his fuzzy vision before reaching for his cell phone on the table. He looked at the screen but could not see the clock.

This time he could tell that it was someone at his bedroom door when the knock came again. Once more Mick looked at this phone and realized that he had forgotten to put it on the charger the night before and it was dead.

He picked his tee shirt up off the floor and put it on, then opened his door expecting to find Abigail standing on the other side. Mick was startled to find Alexis standing there with her arms folded. "Good morning," she said to him.

She was wearing an exquisite red robe that was embroidered with white cranes and pink dogwood blossoms and by the way it cascaded over her body accenting her figure he surmised it must be real silk. "Um... good morning," he sputtered in return.

"Abigail said if you weren't up and about by eight-thirty to knock on your door," she informed him.

"Thank you," said Mick, "Looks like my phone died and my alarm didn't go off."

Alexis explained to him that Abigail and Zoe had taken Victoria to the airport and her daughter wanted to get started back for school as soon as they returned. When do you expect her back," he asked Alexis who replied, "Maybe not quite an hour."

He confessed that he had intended to get up early and go for a run but did not think that he now had enough time to do so, shower and pack before Abby's return. "I can start the sauna in the shower if you want to sweat," offered Alexis. "It's not the sweating," he told her, "but the cardio."

Lexi unfolded her arms allowing her robe to fall open which she intentionally had neglected to tie closed. Mick could see that all she was wearing underneath were some lilac-colored panties with ivory lace trim. "Maybe I can help with a quick workout?" Alexis suggested as she reached out and grabbed him by the hand. Mick did not protest as she led him up to her bathroom where she switched on the steam generator.

Alexis turned around and began to kiss Mick. She ran her hands up under his shirt exploring and marveling at his physique before entirely removing his top. Mick reached inside her robe and placed his hands on her waist as he reciprocated her affection. Slowly he slid his hands up her ribcage and squeezed her breasts as he rubbed her stiffening nipples with his thumbs.

Mick grabbed Alexis by the ass and pulled her snuggly against him. It was immediately apparent to Lexi that more than simply her nipples were becoming firm. She dragged her palms down his torso as she knelt down in front of him then pulled his boxers to the floor by the waistband liberating his elongating member.

Alexis had not been able to purge her thoughts of how physically satisfying her initial intertwining with Mick had been. Literally facing another opportunity, she wasted no time taking him into her mouth to quicken his erection so he could fulfill her rapacious yearnings. Lexi sensed her own excitement building as she felt Mick growing harder in her mouth by the second. She stood up shedding her robe, pushed her undies down to the floor, and then shepherded him into the increasingly humid enclosure.

Alexis picked up her damp bath sponge and liberally poured bath gel all over it. Slowly she began to traverse Mick's chest in a circular motion with it, working up a rich lather as she went. He watched as she wrung out the sponge with both of her hands coating her breasts in suds for his viewing pleasure.

Mick complied when Lexi motioned for him to turn around. She rubbed her soapy tits all over his back before wrapping both of her arms around him. Again she caressed his chest with the sponge and with her free hand, commenced jerking his shaft.

Alexis gently took hold of Mick's wrists and placed his hands upon the wall which bent him over slightly. She stood there for a moment admiring his sculpted form especially his toned haunches. Starting with his broad shoulders, Lexi ran the sponge back and forth, methodically washing his back as if laving a prized stallion. Once again she squeezed the sponge and watched the bubbles flow down his back then between his ass checks on their way to the drain.

Lexi gave Mick a playful slap across his wet ass causing him to grin, then pressed herself against his back and began to drag her melons side to side across his body in lieu of the sponge. Slowly she slid down Mick's back and got down on her knees behind him. Lexi reached between his legs, grabbed his stiffening cock and began to stroke him again with her slippery hand. With her other hand, she gently massaged his calf before migrating northwards, exploring his thigh and once again his glutes.

Alexis let go of Mick's pole and his ass, then grabbed him by the hips and spun him around to face her. After pushing him back against the tiled wall she scooched forward while still on her knees and put his shaft back into her mouth, soapy bubbles and all. Up and down, Lexi bobbed on him for a moment but Mick wanted his turn. He reached down and took hold of her by the shoulders and stood her up.

Mick pulled Alexis to him and pressed his lips against hers and as they kissed, he slowly moved their bodies in a circle as if they were dancing. Mick spun Alexis around so she was now facing away from him. He placed his hands under her forearms, raised them and put Lexi's hands against the wall exchanging places with her, as it was now his turn. Mick knelt down and beginning just above her ankles, explored up the backs of her legs with the palms of his hands, culminating with a healthy squeeze of her tush.

During their stopover, he had not been able to appreciate in the dark of the night what an absolute incredible body Abigail's mother possessed, but now Mick marveled at the sight of Lexi's toned legs and rump, and delighted at the feel of her smooth skin as he ran his hands over her. Mick parted her ass cheeks and inserted his tongue into her quim. Her approval was evident as Alexis widened her stance, arched her back and ground her pussy back against his invading tongue. It did not take long before Mick was unable to restrain himself any further. He stood up and positioned his bulbous head against her labia and began to rub it up and down against her slick portal.

Mick was not the only one who was impatient however. He did not intend to tease Alexis with his dick but to her, it felt like that was exactly what he trying to do. She took the initiative and pushed herself back from the wall and rocked her hips rearwards lancing herself with half of Mick's spear. Reflexively he thrust forward burying most of the rest of his cock into Lexi who was delighted by the further incursion. "Mmmfff yes!" Alexis professed when Mick grabbed her by both hips and began to slide himself in and out of her. "This seems oddly familiar," thought Mick, as the situation was very familiar indeed.

12