The Underclassman Ch. 17

Story Info
A Young Man’s Sexual Odyssey Begins with a Clerical Error.
6.4k words
4.78
8.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 31 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opportunities Lost and Realized

On Tuesday morning, Mick rose to the sound of his alarm and started his day by taking a quick shower. Afterwards, he placed his textbook, notes and laptop into his backpack and walked to the food court where he enjoyed a banana and some oatmeal for breakfast while reading through his emails. When the half day for course review had completed just after noontime, Mick found his way back to the commissary again for lunch. While he chewed on his vegetarian burrito, Mick continued to ruminate over the way things had ended with Kimberly the night prior as it had been gnawing at him all day since he had woken. Mick was not sure what specific switch had suddenly flipped inside her causing things to turn around so quickly, and he mulled if he should reach out to Kimberly or keep his distance and give her some time.

Mick returned to his dorm room and wisely continued to study throughout the remainder of the afternoon. Just before 5:00 p.m., he closed his book having decided to stop for a while and go to the fitness center to get in a workout and hopefully release some of the angst he was feeling about Kimberly. Before he left, he sent her a text asking what her plans were for the evening and letting her know she was welcome to come to his room. Mick went to bed that night having never received any reply from her.

The entirety of Wednesday morning was spent in his dorm room completing the research paper for class. By mid-afternoon Mick felt he was in a good spot and decided to take a break and check the weather. It had been an unusually frosty stretch during the past few weeks but the sun was shining and it looked like a beautiful day through the window. Once Mick discovered that the temperature had reached 40 °F outside he wasted no time jumping into his running gear and darting out of the dormitory for a jog across the campus and through the adjoining neighborhood. He hoped the jaunt and the crisp air would help him clear his mind of Kimberly but it had the opposite effect however, as all Mick could think about as he completed his circuit was the manner in which the evening had suddenly and unexpectedly concluded.

After his run, Mick showered and returned to studying for the final exam for about an hour before heading over to the cafeteria to find dinner. He hit the books for a little more time after returning from his meal and decided to hang it up for the day around 6:00 p.m. Just as Mick was ready to rise from his chair his cell phone began to dance upon the desk.

"What are you up to?" read the text message from Kimberly.

"Finishing up for the day now," he replied before asking, "How are you?"

"I'm okay," came the reply followed by, "Are you going to be around?"

Mick told Kimberly he would be in his room for the rest of the evening and she was welcome to come by. He got the feeling that they were about to have another heart-to-heart conversation.

About fifteen minutes later, Kimberly knocked on the door and Mick invited her in. To Mick, Kimberly appeared as if she was rather sad. Kimberly declined his offer of a drink but did accept Mick's invitation to sit down on the love seat.

"I can't do this anymore," Kimberly blurted.

"This is about the other night?" inquired Mick.

She nodded her head and stated, "It's too much of an emotional rollercoaster."

"Everything seemed fine, then suddenly it wasn't," he said to her before asking, "What happened?"

Kimberly explained to Mick that when she got up and caught sight off the sheer volume of his emanation, and that it was all between her legs, she became frightened that some of his semen may have gotten inside her and she might become pregnant.

"That's highly unlikely," Mick assured her, "You're not going to get pregnant."

"I know," she replied, "I got my period this morning."

Kimberly said to Mick, "Let me ask you a question... could you see yourself being in a long-term relationship without having sex with that person?"

"I get the question," responded Mick who then admitted, "I imagine it would certainly be a challenge."

"The challenge for me," Kimberly began to explain, "is holding true to my beliefs--"

"We've been through this," interjected Mick, "I thought you agreed that I had been respectful of you and your beliefs?"

"Absolutely," she answered, "But if I could finish... when faced with such strong temptation..." It was obvious by the look on Mick's face that he was not fully following Kimberly. "The other night," she continued, "I had made the decision to give you my virginity." The revelation stunned Mick and he fell back against the couch, speechless. "I wanted you to take me," confessed Kimberly, "and you would have had me except that our parts didn't quite seem to fit." Mick nodded his head acknowledging her words. "We're just hanging out together, not even dating," she injected as Mick continued to silently concur. "Much less married for the rules not to apply," stated Kimberly further.

Mick finally broke his silence, playfully pointing out that, "Technically, your panties stayed on."

"But regardless of if we went all the way or not," Kimberly interjected, she soberly admitted, "the fact is that I still forsook the tenets of my faith and the promises I made, nonetheless."

"So what are you saying?" asked Mick.

"If we were to continue to 'hang out,'" posed Kimberly, gesturing with air quotes, "will we be able to keep our hands off each other?"

Mick thought for a moment before speaking. "I'd say this," he began, "you are always welcome to hang out here and study, have a drink and watch a game." His continued invitation to his quarters and hospitality brought a smile to Kimberly's face as he went on. "And if the rules are not to be broken, if there is to be no extra-curricular activity..." The remark caused Kimberly to blush and look away. "I'll abide by that," Mick told her, then unequivocally stated, "but should you blur the lines, even a little, then you couldn't expect me to not misbehave."

"That wouldn't be fair," Kimberly immediately responded, "and if I am honest with myself... it is too much of a temptation for me to not cross my own lines, which is why I cannot allow the chance of this going any further than what it already has."

Mick slowly nodded. For whatever their relationship was or was not, he understood that from this point forward, Kimberly intended to keep her distance from him, at least for a while. "I can respect that," he told her.

"Thank you for understanding," said Kimberly.

A moment of uncomfortable quietness ensued before Kimberly rose from the sofa. "Going to head out?" asked Mick as he also stood.

"Probably best if I go," she told him.

"You are welcome to stay," he assured her.

Kimberly extended her arms and stepped towards Mick to hug him. "I appreciate that," said Kimberly as she laid the side of her face against his chest.

For a few seconds, Mick was taken unawares by her unexpected embrace considering the conversation they both just had, so he just stood there. She sensed his reluctance and told him, "I don't mind if you put your arms around me, I'll take any heat I can get right now." Mick laughed as he wrapped his arms around her having caught the reference about the frigid night when they first met outside of their dormitory. "I was so freaking cold standing out there," Kimberly remarked.

"Well, all you were wearing was that tank top that didn't cover your belly button and some panties," quipped Mick.

Kimberly looked up and offered her repartee, telling him, "It was obviously you liked it." "How so?" he asked.

"Because," said Kimberly in a hushed voice, as if there were others listening, "your dick was pressed against my stomach and I could feel it getting hard." Her comment caught him off-guard and Mick stood there silently looking at Kimberly, unable to concoct any comeback.

Kimberly was a lovely girl and Mick swiftly became captivated by her pretty face as he continued to take her in and ruminate about that first night when they first met. His thoughts migrated to her being on top of him a few evenings prior, pulling her panties to the side and pressing her wet pussy against his stiff dick, how her breasts jiggled as she slid back and forth on him, and the look on Kimberly's face when she came. It was enough to cause Mick's flag to begin to unfurl.

"Like it is now," said Kimberly, bringing him out of his transfixion.

"What?" asked Mick, not understanding what she was alluding to this time.

"I can feel your dick getting hard," she informed him, "just like that night."

Mick and Kimberly stared at each other for several seconds before they both spoke simultaneously. "Time for me to leave," uttered Kimberly. "You probably should go," blurted Mick.

He followed Kimberly as she strode over to his dorm room door. She opened the door and turned back towards Mick and told him, "I'll see you around."

"Better not be a stranger," he replied.

With an earnest look about her face and tone to her voice, Kimberly informed Mick that, "I have no intent of dodging you whatsoever." She flashed him a quick smile, then walked down the hall headed for her own room.

Mick was roused from his slumber by his alarm at 8:00 a.m. on Friday. It was the last day of the abbreviated semester over the winter break and the day of his final exam. The professor did not schedule the assessment to start until 10:00 a.m. to give the students some time to study just prior to taking the test. Mick decided to first shower to help wake himself up before consuming an in-room breakfast consisting of an energy drink and accompanying bar.

While Mick attempted to study, the review of his class notes kept being interrupted by incoming text messages. First it was Brenda asking what time she should stop by that afternoon for pick-up of the smuggled goods. Next came Abby telling Mick that she would be returning around noon the next day and how excited she was to see him. Abby seemed intent on having an entire conversation about the winter break via texting and catching up on every detail right then. Mick let his friend know that he too was looking forward to seeing her but politely informed her that at the moment, he was last minute cramming for his final and needed to concentrate. Then Sean messaged Mick about his return to campus and a frat party he knew of being thrown Saturday night, which Mick had already heard about in class during the week.

Around 9:40 a.m., Mick gathered up his notes, textbook and laptop and headed out bound for the classroom. Once there, he settled in and continued to study until the instructor arrived and advised everyone to clear their desks and prepare for the examination. The students were to be allowed three hours to complete the test. Once finished and having reviewed all his answers, Mick was done in just under one hour and forty-five minutes.

It was a semi-decent day outside so Mick decided to walk off campus for lunch after his final. There was a nice eatery close by that made some delicious paninis and they also served beer. Mick knew that once the spring semester started on Monday, he would probably have very few opportunities to eat anywhere but the food court or in his room. There was also a package store a few doors down from the sandwich shop which would make grabbing the booze for Brenda very convenient.

After arriving back in his dorm room at 1:00 p.m., Mick shot Brenda a text letting her know the liquor was available for pick up. He made sure to tell her that she would have to come by no later than 5:00 p.m. as he had to go to work that evening. Mick was not due to start his shift at The Dugout until 7:00 p.m., but he wanted to make sure to allow plenty of time for Brenda to show her appreciation for hooking her up with the alcohol, as she had done the last time. Mick received Brenda's reply almost immediately informing him that she would stop by within the hour.

A half hour later, Mick heard two light knocks at his door. He opened the entry to his room and as promised, found Brenda standing there smiling. She had her blond hair pulled back in a messy bun and was wearing a maroon off shoulder sweater dress that had a rather high hemline. Her ensemble was accompanied by over the knee knitted ivory-colored socks and lambskin slippers. "That's sexy as fuck," Mick silently said to himself before inviting her in.

"How's it going?" Brenda asked gaily as she waltzed into his room.

"It's going pretty good," Mick replied before asking in return, "How is it going with you?"

"Same," she answered as he closed the door behind her.

"Can I interest you in some libation?" Mick inquired.

"Hell yeah," replied Brenda, adding, "Glad that class is finally over."

The extending of his hospitality was somewhat self-serving. Mick was counting on Brenda to show her appreciation as she had previously when he acquired the bottles for her, and her friends get together at the beginning of the academic year. Still, he saw no harm in putting a little extra grease on the skids. Mick quickly ran down his offerings which included beer, rum, vodka, Coca-Cola, orange and cranberry juice.

"Do you happen to have any Red Bull?" queried Brenda.

"You want a vodka Red Bull?" exclaimed Mick.

"If you can hook me up," replied Brenda.

Mick assembled their drinks and invited Brenda to sit down on the love seat with him. "I take it you're glad the mini-mester is over," he asked her. Brenda told him that she was not looking forward to immediately rolling right into the spring semester on Monday. Mick agreed with her, conceding that it may have been a mistake taking a class during the winter break as it was too much. "But I'll probably still squeeze at least one course in over the summer," he admitted.

"Well I wish I had known you stayed," remarked Brenda, letting him know with a devilish grin that, "We could have hooked-up to study."

"I'll keep that in mind if there is a next time," Mick promised her.

"So are you coming tomorrow?" she asked him.

"I plan on stopping by," he informed Brenda before explaining that he did have another engagement off campus he intended to go to with some friends. "Which reminds me," Mick continued.

Mick rose from the couch and inserted his hand into his front pants pocket to retrieve Brenda's change. Immediately, she leaned forward and put her one hand over his pocket and placed the drink she held in her other hand on the coffee table. "Don't bother," Brenda told him, "Yours to keep." She then slowly slid her hand covering his pocket over to Mick's genitalia and began to rub them through his jeans. "Besides," Brenda continued, "I still owe you per our agreement."

Brenda slipped off the edge of the couch and dropped down onto her knees in front of Mick. She wasted no time undoing his belt, unfastening his button and fly, bringing his denims and boxers down to the floor and inhaling his entire organ that had already begun to swell. Brenda worked her mouth back and forth on Mick's cock several times before coming up for air. "I've been looking forward to this," she said aloud. "Me too!" thought Mick. Brenda started to jerk him off as she began to tongue his balls. She captured one in her mouth and sucked on it before pulling her face away from Mick effectively tugging on his one nut until it popped free from her maw.

"I've sooo been wanting to suck your dick again since last time," proclaimed Brenda as she wrapped her fingers around Mick's scrotum and pulled his jewels back to her mouth. Her words stunned Mick and quickly drove what remaining limpness there was from his phallus. "Wish I had known that all this time!" he silently said to himself. Mick contemplated Brenda's disclosure as she commenced to lick, kiss, squeeze and alternately suck on each of his figs while continuing to stroke his pole. From the sound of it, Mick reckoned that going forward, it would likely be highly rewarding if he were to invite Brenda to his room for the occasional drink.

Brenda said to Mick, "Let's go lay on your bed." He stepped out of his shorts and jeans and strode over to his bunk where he centered himself on the mattress as suggested. Brenda followed and got up on the bed behind him, then laid herself across Mick's mid-section. She placed her forearm down on the bed to help support herself and with her free hand, Brenda once more took hold of his shaft and began to blow him.

Mick was not content to just lay there and receive gratification from Brenda who was providing it very willingly. She was lying on her hip with her backside somewhat towards him and her legs stacked one upon the other, and Mick began to caress the exposed portion of Brenda's thigh that was on top. Her skin felt pleasant to the touch and his hand slowly journeyed up the back of Brenda's leg and underneath her frock bound for her ass. Mick palmed her unclad haunch like a basketball and gave it a health squeeze, and as he continued to knead and rub Brenda's rump, his middle finger drifted further and further down the schism of her derriere to where Brenda's tush converged with her legs. When his digit ultimately arrived at its destination, Mick was surprised to discover that her muff was bare to the touch.

Wasting no time, Mick immediately began to lightly brush Brenda's tacky outer folds with the tip of his finger. He wondered if Brenda was wearing a G-string that had simply worked its way out of place and he craned his head in vain, attempting to confirm with his eyes what his finger sensed. Curiosity got the better of Mick as he continued to gently play with Brenda and unable to let the matter go, he attempted to pull the hemline up over her ass for a better look but was stymied as Brenda was laying on the dress. Mick then ran his hand back up under her garment and over Brenda's cheek to the small of her back. He began to massage her and as expected, Mick could not feel any undies as his palm roamed along her waistline. Brenda was sans panties and apparently had the intention of being true to her word about "next time."

Mick removed his hand from under Brenda's dress and returned to stroking her labia majora, pressing his middle finger into her deeper reaches little by little until it was buried. He began to diddle her, slowly moving his digit in and out of Brenda as she repeatedly went up and down on his cock with her wet mouth. When Mick withdrew his finger it was glazed with her excitation, and he slid his moist digit through the gates of Brenda's portal spreading them en route to her door buzzer. She moaned and wiggled as Mick started to swab her clit with the tip of his slick finger.

As he continued to play with her, Brenda transitioned up onto her knees so that she was kneeling right up against the side of Mick with her legs slightly apart. He did not hesitate to run two fingers through her velvety lips, working them back and forth and side to side in an elliptical motion. Mick interpreted Brenda's repositioning as invitation to explore her further so he worked his index finger in and out of her several times wetting it, and then sunk both of his soppy fingers into his playmate as far as they would go, all the way up to the last knuckle. "Yes!" Mick could hear her whimper as he commenced to finger bang Brenda who was continuing to suck his dick uninterrupted.

When he pulled his fingers out after a minute or so, Mick could see that he had helped Brenda work up quite a lather. She cooed and squirmed as he once again rubbed her lips and clitoris with his lubricated fingers, thus spreading her juices about even more. No longer satisfied to continue with just his digits, Mick reached underneath Brenda with his arm closest to her and placed the palm of his hand up against her farthest pelvic bone. With his other arm he reached over and took hold of her other hip.

12