The Underclassman Ch. 25

Story Info
A Young Man’s Sexual Odyssey Begins with a Clerical Error.
8.4k words
4.75
6.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 25 of the 31 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fire and Ice

Compliments of yet another beautiful morning, the golden light gleaming in through the glass door stirred Mick from his sleep once again, and he did not need to look at his cell phone to know that he had been roused way to early. As Mick laid there hoping to fall back off to sleep, he could hear who he presumed to be Katrín's parents talking quietly upstairs. A few minutes later he heard the unmistakable rumble of a garage door going up and coming back down. Not long after that, a second garage door opened then closed.

Several more minutes passed and Mick continued to remain relatively conscious. Unable to ignore his bladder any longer he begrudgingly rose from the sofa and made the much-needed trip to the bathroom, only to return to the couch afterwards and realize that he was now very much awake. Knowing that laying back down was for the moment futile, Mick shuffled up the stairs making sure to be quiet as he went, and much to his delight discovered that in the kitchen there was still a half-pot of coffee keeping warm on the brewer. Mick found a mug and poured a cup of joe, then leaned back against the granite counter and closed his eyes, allowing himself to become slowly immersed in the pervading silence.

When he finally opened his eyes, Mick took a long, slow sip of his coffee before setting the mug down on the center island. He spotted a handwritten note laying upon the countertop which read:

Katrín,

Your father and I have gone into work and we will have dinner in the city tonight as we normally do on Friday. There are taco kits in the pantry and ground beef, cheese, lettuce, etc. in the refrigerator for you and your friends to make dinner with. We will see you later this evening.

Have a wonderful day.

Silja

It had not dawned on Mick when he heard the garage doors that her parents had left the house, and by the note it appeared they had done so for most of the remaining day. Mick picked up his mug and poured his coffee down the sink drain before giving the cup a quick rinse and setting it aside. He walked out of the kitchen and turned down the hallway towards the bedrooms and froze. "What if one of her parents comes back for some reason?" thought Mick, "Or someone else catches me?" Intrepidly he pressed down the short corridor without any notion whatsoever as to which closed door might lead him to Katrín.

Mick paused again and looked around, attempting to ascertain which was Kat's bedroom. All the closed doors appeared the same but by the way the hall bisected the interior of the house, it seemed the room to his right would be the largest and Mick figured that for the master bedroom. While continuing to stand there, he could barely perceive someone snoring from inside the room to his left. Mick listened intently at the door but it was impossible to tell if the culprit was male or female. Surmising that it was most likely Matt and not one of the girls, only one option then remained and it led him to the end of the hallway.

For a third time, Mick stood paralyzed due to indecision. "This is a bad idea," he told himself knowing that he was acting on a wild guess and, taking a huge chance. Mick figured if he opened the door and suddenly found himself confronted by Natalie or Matt, he would feign ignorance and claim he was looking for the bathroom. After quickly glancing over his shoulder to ensure that Liz or anyone else had not snuck up behind him undetected, Mick whispered to himself, "Let's see what's behind door number three."

It felt as if his pounding heart was going to leap from his chest as Mick brazenly twisted the entryway's knob and proceeded to open the door, going painstaking slow to prevent waking any of the bedroom's occupants, especially from a creaking hinge. Mick breathed easier when he spotted Katrín's bathrobe discarded on the floor as his view of the room's interior widened, and without any further reservation, he slipped nimbly into his friend's sleeping chamber and shut the door behind him with the same amount of care given to opening it.

Katrín was found lying in bed on her side facing away from Mick, and still very much asleep which pleased him. She was clad in some sort of black nightshirt, but Mick decided to forgo the decorum of their previous tryst and return the favor sans sleepwear. He shed his clothes then boldly slid into bed under the covers, nestling right up against Katrín and throwing his arm over her. Kat began to stir as she slowly came to, and she softly sighed right before saying, "This is a nice surprise." Katrín took hold of Mick's arm and pulled it tightly around herself then laid there for many minutes quite content before finally asking, "What time is it?"

"I'm honestly not sure," her unexpected guest admitted.

Katrín rolled over and smiled warmly at Mick. Conscious of not having brushed her teeth, she positioned her fingers over her mouth and whispered, "Good morning," before planting a light peck on his cheek. In a similar manner, Kat scooched up against her welcomed intruder and draped her arm around his waist. She could feel his soft, yet still ample penis pressing against her stomach and Katrín ran her palm down Mick's back and over his buttocks confirming that he was completely naked.

"You bad boy!" declared Katrín before inquiring, "I take it my parents have gone to work?"

"I heard them both leave earlier," he told her.

"So you figured you'd come find me and take advantage," Kat playfully alleged as she took hold of his flaccid phallus and began to stroke it.

"No!" Mick asserted before conceding, "Well not at first." He explained to his classmate that he could not fall back to sleep so he came upstairs in search of coffee. "I didn't even think to bring a condom," he admitted.

"You will still need to be quiet," instructed Katrín before explaining to Mick that Matthew and Natalie were sleeping just on the other side of the common bathroom.

"And before you even ask worrywart," began Mick, he advised her that, "I locked the door behind me."

"Good man," replied Katrín, who then told her worrisome bedmate in return, "And don't stress about a condom."

Mick immediately moved to relieve Kat of her nightwear and once it was disposed of, the two schoolmates settled in under the covers next to one another and began to dally with their companion. He started by rubbing her neatly trimmed mons with the palm of his hand, back and forth while skimming his middle finger lengthwise over her clitoris. With each successive pass, Mick would delve deeper between Katrín's thighs and she parted her legs encouragingly, allowing his digit to glide effortlessly through her moist lips. His stalk was already mushrooming in her hand and Kat continued to jerk him off and fondle the underside of Mick's glans with the pad of her thumb. In return, he gently massaged her labia repeatedly in a circular motion with his index and middle fingers, and when Mick inserted them inside Katrín, he was astounded by how soused she was and figured it was due in large part to the lingering confluence from their earlier romp.

Mick and Katrín continued to play with each other and as they did, they traded the occasional kiss between them. Both were keenly aware that they had not yet brushed their teeth so their smooches amounted to nothing more than lightly pressing their lips to their bedfellow's lips or cheek. When Katrín deemed that Mick had adequately stiffened, she evicted his hand from between her legs and proclaimed enticingly, "I want the real thing." He did not hesitate to act on her dictum and as Mick rolled over on top of Katrín, she spread her legs wider to accommodate him between them.

Courtesy of his lover, Mick wiped his slick fingers all over the business end of his distended manhood then positioned himself to effectuate her edict. Katrín's entire body seemed to spring up off the bed and she was barely able to refrain from calling his name out loud as Mick effortlessly filled her penetralia to the brim. His entire entrance into her was completely absent of any impedance and it always confounded Mick any time one of his more diminutive partners seemed able to accommodate his proportions easier than some of the women with larger frames that he had been with. By all appearances, the waifish beauty smiling back at him appeared to be enjoying herself very, very much, so Mick did not hold back. His carte blanche however, was relatively short lived.

While Mick hammered Katrín with his hardened tool, the coils of the box spring began to screech in protest as the entire bunk shimmied. Uneasy over the existent din and afraid that the bed frame was about to start walking across the floor, Katrín gave her steed a couple of temperate slaps across his hind quarter to get his attention. "Matt and Natalie..." she muttered in his ear, "Remember?" It was enough of a memorandum to get Mick to slow his gait momentarily and he did his best to go at a more leisurely pace. He found it difficult however, to not get too boisterous and exceed Katrín's level of comfort as they remained going at it, which earned Mick another scolding. "You're being too loud again," she told him.

"I still doubt anyone is up, even at this hour," remarked Mick, alluding to his previous comment from their escapade earlier in the morning.

"Well I certainly don't want anyone to awaken from the sound of us doing it!" she told him.

"They're probably next door doing the same thing we are right now," he countered.

Hoping to prevent Katrín from having anymore hissy fits, Mick eased up once again, and he could feel his consort's body beneath him slowly begin to relax. The corners of Katrín's mouth curled up as she closed her eyes and turned her head to lay her cheek upon the pillow. As she calmly laid there appearing quite content for the moment, Mick admired Katrín's natural beauty. With pursed lips, Mick kissed her just underneath the ear then planted several more moist pecks down the side of Kat's neck as he continued to shag her. The modest smile on her face broadened with his affections and from underneath Katrín's breath, the delicate, sensual sound of her approval began to escape.

Katrín wrapped her arms snuggly around Mick's back as both her vocalizations and breathing increased noticeably. "Oh Mick!" she cried out before suddenly mushing her lips tightly against his own and squashing their noses together. Mick began to shorten his strokes in and out of Katrín but apply them with more force, and he could feel her frame growing tense. Her entire body started to shudder and she announced directly into his ear while gasping for breath, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming." Katrín tensed up again, but just briefly before her rigor eased and she exhaled deeply, letting out a somewhat protracted "Ohhhh."

Ever so gently and slowly, Mick continued to make love to Katrín as she laid there trembling. His accomplice gazed up at him for a few seconds seemingly speechless, then giggled as a happy look overtook her face. "I came all over your dick," Kat told him sounding rather mischievous, and knowing how Mick felt about finishing inside her she said, "I want you to cum all over me too," as she squished her breasts together with both hands. Regardless of Katrín's assurances that protection was not necessary, Mick was more than happy to oblige her request. He was however somewhat dubious that her moderate mounds were up to the task of handling his vast member.

Mick carefully repositioned himself so he was straddling her torso then laid his massive log into the flume between Katrín's hills. "Hold up," she abruptly ordered before he could begin. Kat reached over to her nightstand and retrieved a pump bottle of body moisturizing gel. After dispensing a generous amount of the lotion into her palm and returning the container to the table, Katrín slathered the fragrant demulcent all over her chest and breasts, and all along Mick's thick span. She smushed her rack back up against both sides of his pole and told him to, "Go ahead."

Mick leaned forward and placed his hands on the top of the bed's headboard, then commenced to rock back and forth, methodically sliding his cock through what cleavage Katrín was able to provide him. To his surprise, it did not take long before he felt his groin begin to tense up. Mick had not realized how close he was to his own climax when he had mounted Kat, and her literal greasing of the skids had certainly encouraged denouement.

Startled by Mick's initial burst which whizzed just above her face and out of view, Katrín immediately flinched a second time when she felt his eruption land unmistakably in her fine, blonde strands. An ensuing streamer rushed by headed in the same direction, however trickling drops which splashed down on her cheek and forehead as it passed over. None of his subsequent efforts seemed to share the same longevity, although Mick did continue to sputter his effervescence all over Katrín's neck and chest. She leaned up and strained to pin her chin to her breast, just in time to witness the final throes of Mick's effusion ooze from his fleshy dome.

Katrín reached up and ran her fingers through her pale hair and giggled when she felt her mane was suffused with his silky spray. "Nice shot!" she told her playmate as she looked at her hand that was now soiled by his spume.

Sounding somewhat defensive, Mick informed her that, "I wasn't really aiming anywhere in particular."

"Obviously!" Kat retorted, as she wiped his drizzle from the side of her face with her other hand. She instructed Mick to hop up, telling him further that, "I'm going to go shower." Mick rolled off Katrín who then sat up on the edge of her bed and retrieved her nightshirt from the floor which she used to clean her hands with. "I'll be quick like a bunny," she told him before disappearing into the bathroom.

Mick was taken aback as he had fully expected Katrín to give him a speech cautioning him about getting caught when exiting her bedroom. Seeing that she had not expressly asked him to leave, Mick took that as enough of an invitation to linger and immediately sprawled out on her bed. He had been crashing on sofa beds and couches for nearly a week and Mick became quite comfortable as he laid there listening to the sound of the shower emanating from the other side of the closed door. If it were not for the repugnant taste in his mouth due to his lack of dental hygiene, Mick would have surely drifted off.

As he tried to rest, Mick's morning breath continued to annoy him, ultimately to the point where he felt the need to at least rinse his mouth out with some water. He got up out of bed and put his shorts back on then strode over to the closed bathroom door and opened it, and for the second time that morning, Mick invaded Katrín's sanctum. He made his way past the shower stall with its curtain pulled closed and over to the vanity where he spotted some Listerine sitting on the countertop. "Perfect," thought Mick as he picked up the plastic bottle and unscrewed the cap. He grabbed a small paper cup from the stack on top of the sink and poured in a bit of the bluish liquid before hoisting the cup to his lips and swishing the mouthwash around for half a minute.

Once satisfied that his mouth no longer resembled a rancid sewer, Mick started back for Katrín's bed, but he did not make it very far as he could not resist the temptation to stop and take a peek at his schoolmate while she showered. None too gently, Mick yanked the curtain to the side and found Katrín scrubbing her hair with her eyes closed. He had fully expected to startle Kat but she had not reacted in any way, and Mick figured that she must not have heard him over the sound of the running water. Lather from the shampoo was streaming down Katrín's sleek, taut frame and turning away from the alluring vision was quite difficult as Mick stood there continuing to go unnoticed by his friend. In a way, it reminded him of when he had stumbled across Bridget in his dorm shower and for a brief moment gone undetected as he looked on, but ultimately joining her. Thinking it was best to not push his luck, Mick closed the curtain and continued on.

The more he thought about it, the more absurd the decision to pass on crashing her lavation seemed to him... all things considered. Mick had had been audacious enough to waltz blindly into a random bedroom with nothing more than the hope that he was going to discover his classmate sleeping on the other side of the closed door and when he did, Mick had entered her bed naked and uninvited. He pushed his shorts down to his feet and frenetically kicked them off onto the floor before quickly returning to the bathroom and ripping open the curtain once more. This time however, Mick immediately leapt into the shower enclosure to join Katrín before pulling the drape back shut, and he prayed that his second unannounced intrusion of the day would not cause her to shriek knowing that if she did, a lecture about waking Matthew and Natalie would inevitably follow.

Surprised by Mick's sudden, unexpected entrance, Katrín jumped and drew her arms up defensively across her torso as her eyes and mouth burst wide open. Fortunately she did not scream and her countenance swiftly warmed upon catching sight of Mick. "What are you doing?" Katrín playfully asked as the smile on her face continued to spread. He answered by latching onto her upper arms, pulling Katrín securely to him then kissing her on the lips which he found to carry a hint of mint. Assuming that she had brushed her teeth prior to hopping in shower, Mick was not bashful about putting his tongue in Kat's mouth now that he too had freshened his breath. "I take it you found my mouthwash," she asked waggishly.

Katrín grabbed her bottle of shampoo from the shelf, squeezed out a dollop into her palm and began to wash her shower mate's hair as they continued to make out. Unable to keep his own hands resting at idle for long, Mick commenced to exploring his friend's wet and sudsy body, stopping to pay particular attention to her knobs. She broke away from his kiss and instructed Mick to rinse his hair before telling him to turn around. After retrieving more shampoo, Kat resumed scrubbing the back of his scalp but only momentarily as she quickly diverted her focus elsewhere. Katrín pressed the front of her body firmly up against Mick's back, then reached around with both her soapy hands and set about running her fingers through his short and curlies. She took hold of Mick's limp penis in her one slippery hand and began to stroke it while rubbing his testicles with her other. Almost immediately, Mick's schlong began to slowly extend and thicken, and it amazed Katrín that it was possible for him to begin to get another erection so quickly after having just orgasmed. Katrín continued to jerk Mick off while fondling his balls, which produced a viscous lather along his lengthening member as she slid her hand repeatedly back and forth.

Mick swiveled back towards Katrín and grabbed hold of her by the waist as he planted a wet kiss upon her receptive mouth. He then spun her away from him and wrapped his arms around Katrín while drawing right up against her, wedging his still spongy cock between her cheeks in the process. In one hand, Mick cupped her breast and ensnared her nipple within his fingertips as he inserted his other hand between Katrín's legs. He began working his embedded middle finger in and out of her soppy pussy while sweeping her clit with the tip his index finger, and at the same time, Mick set about assailing Katrín's shoulder and neck with his mouth. Her entire body spasmed and broke out in goose bumps when he bit the back of her neck lasciviously, and Mick could feel Katrín's pliant nip grow firmer as he continued to play with his captive. His heavy petting made it impossible for Katrín to remain still and much to his enjoyment, her ass ground against his receptive junk as she pranced and squirmed. Kat's writhing about had the benefit of encouraging the further solidification of his prominence and in no time at all, Mick was once again sporting an eager boner.