The Underclassman Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri was dressed to kill and there was little doubt in Mick's mind that her comment was meant to be a double entendre. Her body was crammed into a scandalously short, black body contouring dress with three-quarter sleeves which accentuated her graceful curves, perfect proportions and toned body. The plunging V-neckline revealed so much cleavage that Mick swore she was not wearing a bra, and the frock left little else to the imagination. As Terri went on about final exams, the end of the academic year and summer plans, he was more than happy to stand there and listen while shamelessly ogling her.

"No date tonight?" inquired Mick, as his curiosity had gotten the better of him.

"Not at the moment it would appear," answered Terri before adding in a teasing manner, "But now I have you."

Against his better judgement, Mick directly asked her, "Where's Perry?"

"Where he usually is," she retorted nonchalantly, "Back at the lab finishing up some experiment for his research."

"They made that last vodka cranberry pretty strong," Terri commented as they continued to speak. To Mick's surprise, she did seem rather sober which, all things considered, was unexpected. "Come with me while I stretch my legs and walk it off," said Terri, and Mick did not hesitate to take her up on the request.

The two did not walk very far down a side hallway before it emptied into a Rotunda which immediately blew Mick away. The walls were covered in solid walnut panels and the floor was polished cream marble. "What is this place?" asked Mick as they continued to walk through the lobby. Terri informed him that it was the university's original building but now housed the administrative offices. They entered another corridor on the opposite side of the foyer and as they walked down the hall, Mick continue to be amazed by the craftsmanship.

Terry came to a stop at one of the many doors, reached into her clutch and pulled out her school ID, then used it to open the electronic door lock. "Where are you taking me?" Mick inquired as she opened the entryway.

"We use this room for student government meetings and activities," Terri told him as they walked inside. She turned the wall lights on, setting them to dim then tossed her small purse onto one of the two wooden tables at the front of the room.

This space was no different than the rest of the building that Mick had seen. The walls, the floor, even the ceiling was all covered in wood. At the back end of the room was a fireplace with a black marble face and an intricately carved wooden mantle with a large mirror above, and in the center of the floor was an oriental rug with several Chesterfield tufted leather couches positioned around the edge.

"Are you sure it's okay to be in here?" asked Mick.

"Trust me, nobody is going to find us," Terri assured him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him passionately.

Mick did not hesitate to reach down and grab her ass, nor did his dick delay in springing to life. Her dress was so thin that through it, he could feel every subtle contour of Terri's body as his hands roamed all over it. She sighed pleasurably when Mick took hold of both her tits and squeezed them none too gently and began to kiss that part of her bosom which she displayed ostentatiously. It made her hot, and Terri refused to go another second without having Mick's cock in her mouth.

Terri dropped down onto her knees and worked frantically to undue Mick's belt and trousers. He undid his tie and removed his suitcoat, then tossed them over the arm of the nearest couch as she yanked his pants and boxers down to his ankles. Immediately, Terri swallowed his chub and began to go down on Mick as if she was seemingly desperate. Her tongue swirled around the head of his dick and she flitted the edges with the tip of her moist, oral muscle. As Mick continued to solidify and straighten, Terri rubbed her lips up and down the side of his member and she made sure to not neglect his balls, gently squeezing and tugging on his nuts with her hand while tonguing, kissing and sucking on them.

When Mick's pole had finally reached full extension, Terri began to go down on him in earnest. Slowly she worked her way down his shaft swallowing him but had to back off halfway down. Again she ingested Mick's manhood until she could go no further and had to retreat. Not easily deterred, Terri once more brought her mouth down over his firm phallus, consuming the top half without even blinking. She began to rock her head side to side, advancing further down the remaining stretch of Mick's shaft bit by bit until she gaged. Terri paused but did not waver, and once she had regained her composure, she persisted until she had assimilated Mick's entire length and was pressing her lips against his pelvis.

Mick could not believe what his eyes were witnessing as no girl had ever managed to deep throat him before. He continued to watch as Terri commenced to slide her mouth back and forth along the very base of his boner several times before having to come up for air. Quite proud of herself, she looked up at Mick and smiled while wiping the drool from her mouth and chin. The venture had left both Terri's face and his tool slathered in her slaver and as she began to wank Mick off while blowing him some more, it served as an excellent lubricant.

Terri could sense Mick gazing down upon her as she persisted in sucking him off. She reached up and took hold of his one wrist, then placed the palm of his hand on the back of her head suggestively. The obsequious gesture was more than enough invitation for Mick so he reached down and scooped up a handful of Terri's luscious black tresses. He pulled her hand away from his dick and with a firm grasp of her hair, Mick set about mouth fucking his partner. Over and over again, he pressed his fleshy edifice into the back of Terri's throat causing her to gag periodically but she did not care. In fact, Terri was rather enjoying being dominated by Mick, however at the same time, her own concupiscence had become difficult to ignore.

It did not escape Mick's eyes when Terri hiked the bottom of her dress up over her hips and with her own fingers, began to delve inside her panties as she continued to kneel in front of him. Wanting to change things up himself, Mick reached down and helped Terri back up onto her feet and once upright, she immediately peeled off her skimpy garment which clung to her body like a second skin. He watched with great delight as Terri stripped in front of him and once she had pulled the dress from over her head and cast it on the floor, Mick was blown away the vision before him.

By Mick's estimation, Terri was graced with the most perfect body that he had ever had the privilege to gaze upon. For starters, she had the consummate hourglass figure which was not overly exaggerated and she was taut without appearing muscular. From head to toe, Terri had warm, radiant skin and her breasts were absolutely magnificent, as they were round and full, but not ridiculously so. To Mick, her jaunty globes appeared to defy gravity, requiring little assistance in remaining aloft as exemplified by Terri's open cup, underwire brassiere which was obviously more for show than for function. Her nipples pointed outwardly from the midline of her body, something which Mick found quite alluring as he did Terri's areolas, with their perfectly round circumferences which were sharply delineated due to being a few shades darker than her skin. Terri was also a very ravishing woman to behold as she was blessed with an abundance of natural beauty in her face and was crowned with long, flowing, sumptuous black hair.

Figuring it only fitting seeing that she was virtually nude, Terri went about unbuttoning Mick's dress shirt and as she did, he struggled to kick off his shoes which was complicated by his slacks being bunched up around his ankles. Once she had removed his shirt, Terri began to kiss Mick again while stroking his sword with her one hand, and he in turn fondled her melons. Terri led him over to one of the couches literally by his schwantz, then she herself took a seat in the center of the settee. Mick immediately dropped down onto the floor in front of her and grabbed hold of Terri's knees to push her legs apart, but she did not budge. He tried again but separating her limbs was like trying pry apart the two shells of a bivalve. When Mick looked up at Terri she was grinning ear to ear, and after letting out a playful chuckle she slowly opened her legs for him.

Mick ran his palms up the inside of Terri's thighs and back, then hooked his hands underneath her knees and pulled her bottom right to the edge of the sofa. She was still clad in her G-string but the panty was so scant that Mick thought it not worth removing them. He wasted no time pulling Terri's undies to the side and when he dove into her oyster, Mick quickly discovered his paramour's passions to be quite inflamed as indicated by her succulence. He lapped up her liquor and licked and sucked on Terri's swollen mantles and pink pearl voraciously, and as Mick repeatedly thrust his tongue inside his teammate eating her out, she thrashed about heatedly and implored him to, "Fuck me!"

Terri did not have to ask him twice as not only was Mick more than ready, but in the back of his mind he was cognizant that now was about the time when something had always gone awry thus interrupting their impending fornication. His desires were so incited that the thought of putting on a condom never crossed his mind.

Mick slung both his companion's legs over the top his shoulders before rising from the floor and placing his right knee on the edge of the couch. Terri then reached up and cupped both her calves within her hands and pulled her legs back towards herself and when she spread them apart, she immediately caught sight of Mick's hard-on which jutted out into the air imposingly like the bowsprit of a majestic clipper ship. After shifting slightly to his left to better position himself, Mick took hold of his wooden spar and lowered it, then watched with great satisfaction as his stout pole became enveloped by Terri's glistening labium. She gasped loudly as her lover penetrated her and at the same time, Mick moaned as he put it in her tight, wet pussy.

"Finally," he thought, right before Terri asked him seductively, "Is that what you have been waiting for?" "Fuck yes!" came Mick's reply, sounding both resolute and relieved.

Mick sunk his robust shaft deeper and deeper into Terri until he was fully embedded inside her. "Oh my fucking--," she began to yell as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, but Terri suddenly gasped, seemingly having run out of air. He relished how snug she felt around his stone-hard pillar and Mick began to slip slowly in and out of Terri, enjoying the phenomenal sensation immensely. He did his best to hold back and take his time but it was difficult to do so, especially with Terri exhibiting her approval so convincingly. With almost every plunge into her she would moan and goad him further by blurting, "Yes!" and "Give it to me!"

Their tempo continued to increase and it did not take long before Mick was slamming into Terri with his balls swaying wildly about and slapping against his schoolmate like the clapper attached to the bell atop a European cathedral. He took hold of her ankles and pinned Terri's legs against the back of the couch, essentially folding her over which allowed Mick with each forward impetus to bury every inch of his virile member fully within her intimate recess. Like a pair of unfettered Corybants, Mick and Terri fucked one another unrelentingly and increasingly with reckless abandon as they began to freely call out to one another with loud voices as their coitus demanded it of them.

Mick could sense that he was starting to lose control and that the grand finale was nearing. It was at that moment he realized that he was not wearing a condom and it prompted him to say to his accomplice, "I forgot all about protection."

Terri smiled impishly at Mick and said to him in a sultry tone, "I love huge, sloppy cream pies."

"Fuck," he let slip out from under his breath as her naughty mouth only further eroded his composure.

"I wouldn't have let you wear one anyway," Terri further informed Mick. The affect she was having on her swain was obvious and Terri had no intention of easing off. "If you want, I'll finish you with my mouth," she let Mick know before finally advising, "or speckle me... decorate my entire body like a birthday cake with your frosting."

Terri's saucy mouth had the desired effect and after withdrawing from inside her, Mick stood up and began to jerk-off all over his lover. She watched in glee as Mick towered above her while shuttling his hand back and forth along his abundant shaft, encouraging himself to spurt all over her person. Time and time again, Mick's throbbing cock continued to explode and as his ejaculate rained down upon Terri who in amazement bellowed, "Look at you fucking cum!"

Once the last few drops had dribbled from the tip of his manhood, Mick flopped down on the couch beside his playmate as his legs were trembling. They both were breathing heavily and were literally soaked from head to toe in perspiration, so the two sat there for a moment collecting themselves.

Terri peered down at herself and found that her torso now resembled a Jackson Pollack painting, as her voluptuous body had been thoroughly showered in Mick's spunk which tickled her to no end. Jesting, Terri asked him, "Did you save all this up for me?"

"I won't lie," Mick began, "I was certainly frustrated from repeatedly getting stymied when I was with you."

Defensively Terri retorted, "Those times weren't my fault or my preference."

"I know, I know," he responded in an appeasing manner.

Captivated by the extensive mess, Terri began to play in his silky chowder, first by tracing around the edges of her areolas with her fingertips several times before smearing his jizz all over her tits and squeezing them. She then dredged her fingers through a sizable puddle of Mick's spooge and placed the soppy digits in her mouth to get a taste of him. Terri chuckled when she caught that Mick was watching her entertain herself. "Are you having fun?" he asked. She smiled broadly while nodding, as she chased a single squiggle of his juice with the tip of her finger as it trickled down her trunk, in between her legs and onto the leather couch. Unable to resist touching herself, Terri gently rubbed her vulva for a bit before working her slimy fingers in and out of her flume a few times.

The feeling of her fingers inside herself rekindled Terri's fervor to a small degree, and suddenly she could not resist the urge to lean over and suck on Mick' waning erection. Flabbergasted he waggishly asked her, "Didn't you get enough?" Terri lingered for a moment, enjoying herself before she sat back up and looked Mick straight in the eye.

"If I could get screwed like this every morning after waking up and every evening before going to bed," she commented, "I'd still want more." Insatiable was the word that immediately came to Mick's mind.

"What are the chances there's a roll of paper towels floating around?" Terri wondered out loud.

Mick looked over his shoulder as he had noticed earlier, two catering carts with coffee urns parked in the far corner of the room. "Maybe," he said, before standing to go investigate. Fortunately for them both, Mick discovered a stack of linen dinner napkins on one of the pushcarts. He walked back over to the couch and handed Terri half of the cache and they each went about drying themself off the best they could.

Mick got partially redressed. He put his suit pants and shoes back on, along with his dress shirt which he left untucked. "I still need to hit the men's room to freshen up," he told Terri who remarked, "Me too." Once she had slipped her dress back over her head, Terri walked to the door and opened it cautiously, looking down the hall to make sure the coast was clear. She signaled to Mick and they both scurried out of the room and hustled down the corridor to the respective bathrooms.

Mick was still drenched in sweat but he was hesitant to take his shirt back off because of his earlier run-in with the guy in the men's room at Bradley Hall. "Fuck it," he said to himself as he unbuttoned the shirt. Mick wiped his body down with some wet paper towels, then did his best to dry off and put himself back in good order.

Having finished cleaning himself up, Mick walked out into an empty hallway. Was Terri still in the lady's room he wondered, or had she returned to the party or maybe gone home? He waited around for a few minutes before knocking gently on the bathroom door, but Terri did not answer or emerge. Like with so many other things surrounding the end of the school year--the week of finals, hoping for one last escapade in his private bathroom, his dance with Whitney, his dance with Abigail... it appeared that his encounter with Terri was to also end unceremoniously.

Mick contemplated heading back to the soiree. Had Abby returned after storming out he wondered, and if so--did Jimmy? Mick had lost all his chips but he still had plenty of time to buy back in and gamble as the raffle would not be drawn for at least another hour. Even though he had cleaned-up, he still felt rather gross and desperately wanted to take a shower.

As he continued to give it some additional thought, Mick could not help but reminisce on the past year. He had been admitted to a good university in a beautiful part of the country and done very well academically. He had made several new friends including Sean, and had forged a special relationship with Abigail for which he was grateful. He had the privilege of being with numerous girls, and a few women along the way, and his accidental assignment to Bradley Hall had been an unbelievable stroke of good fortune. Suddenly, Mick had zero interest in gambling or raffle prizes, as he realized that he had already won the lottery with his college application.

Mick turned and started heading back to Bradley Hall to continue his packing. "Besides," he told himself, "the rum and cokes are much better back at my place."

12