The Understudy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus' voice sounds a bit disappointed. "Yeah, I probably would have enjoyed a quick romp with you as well. But now we both have to suffer." He pokes his watch, the intensity skyrockets for a single instant, and I cannot hold back a loud moan. "I mean, as you can see, even the punishments that I provide for you have their upsides. But I think we can both agree that this is an inferior substitute for what I would have preferred. You are a very poor excuse for a maid, but I'll make sure you improve. I promise."

"Oh... oh Sir, Ma..." I can't say his name again. "Ma... Master, uhhh... Mmmm..." As I continue struggling to center myself against the maddeningly pleasurable vibrations, Marcus snaps his fingers.

"I almost forgot!" He steps back to the nightstand and retrieves something, which I feel him wrapping around my lower thigh. Is it... a garter? "This will monitor your pulse, perspiration, and that sort of thing. Once I sync it up to all of your toys, it can provide me with a detailed breakdown of your current state... I don't want you to climax. That would be too much like a reward, wouldn't it?"

I can't take this. Oh God, this pleasure, this shame, even his demeaning words... they are creating a crossfire of conflicting emotions that hit me from every angle. Marcus gives his wristwatch one more poke as he leaves the room, and again I cry out against the sudden rise of motion again my delicate sphincter.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck... oh fuuuuck...! As the minutes tick by, the sultry purring of the plug within my butt continues to tease. It is not an intense pleasure... not exactly. It's a constant, low-level thrum, occasionally heightened whenever Marcus thinks about me and presses that fucking watch. I think that is the most damning concept of all. He knows I'm here, suffering from this constant, mild pleasure, and then he remembers me and spikes the vibrations, just to leave me waiting again.

His face will not leave my mind. That salacious smile must be plastered in his face every time he presses that fucking - "OH! Fuck!" The words escape my lips as another pulse shakes me. He did it again, and I just wish he would let me go or finish me off! I know that my cunt is a river now; I've probably never been this wet before, and yet there's no one to even benefit from all that wetness.

"Having fun yet?"

I gasp, as soon as I see him standing in the doorway. He is fully dressed now, in one of his expensive suits, which he wears so casually. That cool, domineering smirk is plastered across his face, and I want to smack him and kiss him and... shit! "Sir... I..."

"Hush now, pet! I don't have time to talk. I'm still getting ready. I just realized that I forgot something" He steps back behind me, and I feel his fingers trace down the excessive wetness of my pussy. I close my eyes with embarrassment, but a desperate stupid part of me wants him to like what he sees and finger-fuck me or something; anything to push me over the edge. I need him to fuck me but I don't want...!

Something touches my clit, and my entire body shudders. Oh God, I'm so fucking sensitive right now. I can feel his fingers sliding my pussy lips apart, as he presses an object within the folds of my labia. "Oh, Sir! You can't...!"

"I said, 'Quiet', little thing! You're going to endure this punishment like a good girl, or it's only going to get worse."

In this moment, the concept of 'worse' is a difficult one to fathom. I can feel him inserting the toy inside me. Thankfully it has not been turned on yet... but I know that won't be true for long. I draw in an anxious breath. The toy is sharply curved: half of its length slips easily within my sopping wet pussy, but the other end doubles back, resting against my clit. Oh fuck.

The plug inside my ass is still humming merrily, but I know that as soon as its friend gets turned on, it's going to be all over for me. A wicked portion of my mind rejoices; I've been dying for release, and at least I'll get it now... but is Marcus going to stay and watch? Even though I don't love that, the idea that I'll be abandoned again leaves me with its own strange sense of dread.

Suddenly, a realization springs to mind. Marcus can't leave. As soon as he steps away, the toy will probably slip free of my clit and...

As soon as the vibrator is in place, Marcus pulls my panties back up one over the curve of my ass again. He releases the flexible fabric with a light snap, sealing them back in place. The cloth is now pressing against both the vibrator and the plug, but I don't know if it is enough to hold...

"Legs together." Another command. As I obey, I can feel the toys pressing tightly against my sensitive flesh. This position is a difficult one to maintain. With my legs together, I'm certainly at a greater risk of toppling over. The soft texture of the silicone against my clit is simultaneously erotic and shameful. The toy however is perfectly pinned in place, squished together by the sealing of my legs, it is not going to budge easily. Marcus touches the vibrator, and it transfers the movement into my sensitive clit. I shiver, and I feel my face flush once again. "Cross your ankles, girl." It is not a request.

Slowly and hesitantly, in place one leg over the other, and I recoil again with surprise as I feel him lacing more fabric cords across my legs, sealing them together.

"Sir! Oh... You really don't need-"

"I'm rather certain that I'm not receiving advice from the Help right now, am I?" I'm sure his words must contain a hint of teasing somewhere, but it is not audible. He sounds deathly serious.

"N...no Sir."

"Well, that's a relief. I thought for a moment that my maid was giving me instructions on how to handle her. If she did something like that... I imagine that it would only make things worse on her. Don't you agree?"

I can feel my timidity bubbling over, and my spirit cows down even lower. "Yes... of course, Sir."

The silky material is laced together, all the way from my feet to my thighs. As soon as he finishes cinching the knot tight, he steps in front of my face, kneeling down until we are eye level. There is a devious gleam in his eye which I notice, even through the distracting thrumming in my anus.

He extends a hand toward my face, sweeping a bit of hair out of my eyes. "I need you to understand something, little one. You came here to my home with a false sense of accomplishment. You believed that your skill and your beauty made you special, and you were brimming with pride. All of those attributes drew me to you, but it will bring me intense pleasure to strip that pride away from you. I will show you where you belong. As long as you are in this place, your value is derived from me... and you have no worth other than what I ascribe to you. Do you understand?"

Tears are beginning to well up in my eyes. I slowly nod my head. Of course, part of me already knew he felt this way, but to hear him say it so emphatically...! There is a moment of silence, with only the gentle brrr of the plug audible inside this small room.

"So far, you have proven yourself to be a poor excuse for a maid." His words are not cruel, but they weigh heavily upon my mind. "You have, however, proven yourself to be a decent cock sleeve..."

Cock sleeve?! The phrase lodges itself into my brain. It is such a disgusting, demeaning name. Why would he call me that? Any hopes I had that he might view me as an equal one day are crushed. I'll never be on equal footing with this man. Nothing I do can ever elevate me beyond this place. I'm his property. His cock sleeve. His fucking masturbatory aid. I fight to stifle a quiet sob.

"...Although I'm sure you'll get even better with time and proper instruction. But for now..." I see him fiddle with his smart watch, and he extends the display towards my face. "...if you would be so kind as to do the honors..."

I stare at the tiny screen, dumbfounded. There is a red button on the screen on which I can barely distinguish the word "On." Marcus' wrist is so close to my face that I have to cross my eyes to read. With a doleful look, I roll my eyes up towards my employer. "Sir... how can I do anything? My hands. You tied them behind my back."

"That's alright. Use your tongue. I've seen from your display yesterday that you are good at that, at least." He moves the watch in front of my mouth and waits. Swallowing hard, I gingerly extend my tongue. Marcus' arm is just out of reach, and I have to shift my weight to reach it, carefully so as to not fall over.

As the tip of my tongue makes contact with the glass, the vibrator surges to life. My eyes shoot open, and I let out a scream. Oh God! Oh fuck! The sensation of the pulsing vibration almost pushes me directly to climax, but then it calms again. The two foreign invaders are filling me up, teasing me far worse than the first one could have ever done alone.

"Oh Marc... I mean... Sir! Oh Sir! Fuck! This is... oh God! Oh please! Fuuuuck! Please Sir! Please...! Oooh! This is...!" An uncontrolled sexual cry bursts from my lungs as the vibrator hums against my clit. The sensations is so fucking strong! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!

The moment that the urge to climax hits, I feel the vibrator pause just long enough for it to slip away. What the fuck? Suddenly it comes to life again, driving me towards the precipice, before stopping just shy of release.

Marcus is staring at me, soaking in my wanton display. A lascivious grin is slowly forming on his face as he revels in the unbearable pleasure that is being forced on my body. I can see the self-satisfied smile spread across his face, but I can hardly focus on it. The twin pulsing of the two vibrators sends pleasure radiating out from my sex to the pleasure center of my brain.

"Oh my!" Marcus smirks and glances at his watch as I let out another moan of anguished rapture. "According to your vitals, you're incredibly close to climax! Already? You're a hornier slut than I thought, aren't you, Melody? This system is even better at edging than I figured it would be."

I try to respond. To beg... to do anything... but all logical thoughts have abandoned me completely. I feel so stupid... but so good at the same time. "Ohhh.... Ahhh...! Ooooh!" I'm groaning like an insatiable whore, but my vocal cords are releasing the impassioned moans without my bidding.

"Alright. I'm gonna set this to keep you on edge. I've got to finish getting my stuff ready by myself, since my maid slept in this morning." My employer - my owner - steps towards the door, shaking his head disappointedly.

My eyes shoot open even wider, as he steps from the room. He's gonna leave me here!? Oh God! The thought pounds inside of my head. I... I can't take this! I wiggle my body, but the bonds hold me still. I wiggle a bit more, but stop immediately when I realize that I'm in danger of falling over. Somehow the very idea of leaving this position is even more terrifying than anything else.

"I'll try to remember to untie you before I leave," I hear him call. Marcus is no longer in the room, but his voice carries to me from down the hallway. "Otherwise, I guess you'll be stuck like that until the batteries die."

Tears are streaming from my face, but it isn't from pain or sadness. Shame maybe, and a thousand other emotions too complex to identify... but the only one I can point to is pleasure.

There is a powerful, orgasmic pressure rising and slipping down within my body. Every time I think the vibrations will build until I burst, the twin machines calm themselves and go back to teasing.

This is torture! The sweetest, most euphoric torture imaginable... but torture, just the same. My breath is both rapid and ragged. I work to stifle my moans, but it is no use. I feel like I'm going insane. I begin rocking back and forth, humping the air, grinding against nothing like a bitch in heat, but there is no relief!

Time begins to lose all meaning. Has he been gone for five minutes? Ten? An hour? A day? My frazzled mind remembers the concept of Chinese water torture, and somehow this seems similar. Worse even. I've never been tortured by the Chinese, but surely it can't be as bad as this?

Every pulse of the two toys is like another drip of water on my battered psyche. I am moaning so loudly now... I know this mansion is massive, but my voice is surely carrying from one side to the other.

I need to do something, or I might die of pleasure. At least that's how it feels. Damn this sensor reading my vitals!

I close my eyes for what feels like a thousand lifetimes of endless pleasure ... somehow void of fulfillment. "Having fun yet, my little slut?" My eyes peel open to see Marcus, standing in the doorway again.

I try to answer him, but I don't think I have the strength. "Uuuuuugh...! Ohhh." These sounds are less like the impassioned cries of a woman now, and more like the mewls of a stupid animal.

"You sure are a pretty sight," he smiles. "Alright. I guess you've been teased enough. Poor thing." He glances back at his watch. "I'm gonna set the timer on the toys for another half hour. They'll turn off automatically then."

I let out a pathetic cry, as the plug in my ass gives her another calculated pulse. "OHHH! S... MMMM!" He's a monster! I can't bear this for another thirty minutes.

Marcus strokes his chin. "On second thought, I am going to be gone for a few days, and I should probably take you for a spin before I leave. I bet you'll cum. Hell, I don't know if I'll get it all the way in before you cum. Is that what you want?"

It takes every ounce of concentration I have to nod, but I nod my head with such enthusiasm that he laughs.

"Alright, I suppose I could fuck you, before I leave. Let me hear you beg, and I'll give you what you want."

I thought I had forgotten how to speak, but the fear of being abandoned like this spurs me to action.

"Please Sir!" I beg, practically keening at this point, " Ple...please fuck me! Please! I can't! Oh fuck! Ple..."

"Very well." I can hear the satisfaction in his voice... so empowered. I let out an unintelligible moan of gratitude, as he steps in behind me. I hear a zip, and I feel the cloth of my panties ripped away. With a few swift snatches at the cords binding my legs, the silky rope falls away, and he roughly forces my legs apart. My face is still pressed to the bed, with my ass raised high in the air. At least with my legs spread I can't fall over as easily. He pulls the vibrator from my cunt, and I feel the soft firmness of his manhood replacing it.

With zero ceremony, he drives forward, and I almost climax immediately. The plug within my ass is still thrumming... it's still programmed to tease... but his cock. Oh God, his cock is designed to maximize my pleasure, and he doesn't hold back.

I feel him pistoning within me, and immediately the pleasure reaches the glorious crescendo. My drenched pussy clenches around him, and I scream out in ecstasy.

He seems entirely unfazed above me, as he slams inside my soaked vulva; the juices from my body must be soaking his clothes by now. I can feel the orgasmic pressure building once more, but he continues to work his magic as if unaffected... as if he's yet another machine inside me.

"Oh Sir!" My voice cracks as I moan out with desire. "Oh fuck! Fuck! God, that feels...! God, you feel...! Oh fuck!"

"That's right! Take your punishment, maid. Tell me what you want from your master, like the helpless servant you are... tell me the truth."

"Oh fuck I want your cock! I want... I need it!" My back arches another orgasm is forced onto me. An intense wave of enrapturing sensations wash across my body as I scream out. "MARCUS! Oh God!" He presses my face forcefully deep into the mattress; I've disobeyed him, but the pleasure was so intense... I lost all control.

*SMACK!*

I let out a loud, lusty moan as his hand strikes my ass once again, but it is so wonderful this time. His raw strength, his rugged masculinity, his manhood surging inside of me... I have never felt this owned, this possessed, before. It is as if my body is receiving a reward that it never knew it wanted.

"Alright, Melody," His voice is so firm and controlled, even in the heat of passion. "I feel like this punishment is turning into a reward for you." The lightest chuckle escapes his lips. "Perhaps next time you'll handle your duties properly, and we can enjoy our time together longer. But I really need to get going."

Drawing strength from God-knows-where, he accelerates his thrusts, and I can feel them becoming a tiny bit less controlled... wilder... more immediate. He's close.

Suddenly, a terrifying thought streaks across my mind like lightning. I know that my punishment will increase if I speak, but the danger of silence outweighs everything else.

"MARCUS!" I cry out.

*SMACK!*

With my face still buried in the mattress, I shift my head around to look at him the best I can, completely ignoring the sting upon my tender butt.

"This is serious, Marcus! I'm..." I pause as an intense wave of euphoria washes across my body. "Oh... fuck... Sir! I'm not... I'm not on the pill right now!"

I feel his humping slow slightly, and I breathe out a gentle sigh of relief. He leans forward, lacing his fingers onto my long, red hair, pulling back just enough to make me wince.

"I know." He whispers, a devious smile spread across his face. Immediately, he redoubles his pace, and I scream as my fear and pleasure reach unknown heights. He is like a wild animal above me now, forcing himself inside with terrifying power.

He's going to cum inside me! He's... he's going to breed me like a housewife, dragging down all my dreams of independence and fame and...

I cry out again, as another powerful climax shakes me. The sensations, blended perfectly with the shame of being forced downward, create unbelievable flavors within my mind that I never knew existed.

I feel Marcus snatch himself free from me, and my cunt clenches violently, as if begging for him to return. With a powerful pull at my hair and the base of my neck, he slides my body around until my face is nearly touching his cock.

An eruption of white, creamy fluid bursts onto my mouth; I spread my lips in protest, only to receive a second wave or ropey cum directly onto my tongue. Marcus breaths a satisfied groan as he runs his hand down his length, forcing every ounce from within him onto me.

The liquid smears in my hair and my nose, and I look up to see Marcus smiling down at me, like a painter who has just finished a perfect work upon a canvas.

"Good girl, Melody." He says. He barely even seems winded. I, on the other hand, am breathing in great lungfuls of air, trying not to inhale his cum in the process. "I knew that you weren't on the pill. I had your pharmacy records pulled as part of my inquiries on you.

My eyes grow wide. 'Isn't that illegal?' The thought crosses my mind, but I say nothing. I don't think anything we're doing here is legal, strictly speaking.

"Yes, I knew you weren't on birth control, but I didn't want you pregnant." He pulls himself from the bed and begins adjusting himself and cleaning up. I am still a cum covered wreck bound on the bed; the plug is still teasing my ass, but it's done its worst at this point. "I'm not ready to impregnate you yet."

The words shake me, and I feel a shiver run down my spine. "Sir... did you say...?"

"Yet," he repeats. "If you had paid more attention to the contract, you would have noticed a clause in there that gives me complete breeding rights with you. I'll probably make use of that clause at some point. But not this early! I'm not ready to be a father just yet."

My pulse quickens again at the implications. 'He's not ready? What about me? Surely he wouldn't... I bite my lip nervously, and I taste another wave of the semen as a result. "Sir... is that...?"