The Undertow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria nodded, grabbed his cock, and led him by it back into her bedroom.

"Strip," she said. Again, it wasn't an attack or an order. It felt like an invitation. Antonio kept his eyes locked on hers while he did. She bit her lip as she watched him take off his jacket, tie, and shirt as fast as he could. He unbuckled and peeled down his pants, almost tripping on them as he tried to get out of them.

"Maybe take off your shoes first, pet," she said. She smirked. Everything in Antonio's body went wild, went rigid, went eager, went ... hungry.

"Right," muttered Antonio. He blushed with embarrassment and ached simultaneously. He sat down on the floor and untied his shoes, slowly taking them off with his pants wrapped around his ankles and his cock straining against his boxers.

"Pathetic," muttered Victoria, shaking her head while she watched him struggle.

Antonio resisted the urge to moan from her words. He looked down at his boxers as a small stain of precum appeared at the tip of his cock.

"Sorry," mumbled Antonio as he took off his shoes and pants. He stood and peeled off his boxers, struggling with how hard his cock strained against them.

"On the bed."

Antonio obeyed and climbed up. Victoria walked out of the room, leaving Antonio on the bed. For a moment, he thought she wasn't coming back. He thought she was going to leave him there, hard and desperate on her bed while she watched a movie. The thought of it turned him on more. He could see her, reading her book with a glass of wine in her hand, just as she was when he came home, completely oblivious to his existence.

Victoria stepped back into the bedroom, holding his tube of lube from his office. She smiled. "You look good," she said as she squirted some of the lube into her hands. "I like seeing you sprawled out for me."

Antonio's cock twitched.

Victoria crawled on top of him straddling his legs with his cock inches from her.

"You will follow my rules?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"I promise," he swore.
"Good boy," she said and wrapped her lubed up hands around his cock.

Antonio immediately arched his back.

"Cold?" asked Victoria, smiling.

"A bit," he said, but he held his breath.

"I'll heat it up."

Victoria used both hands to pump Antonio's cock. He knew it wouldn't take long. He was already so close. Victoria and the porn had driven him to the edge, and he could barely take it anymore. He started to pump his hips as best he could with her straddling him, trying to fuck her hands.

"Slow down," she said. "Not so fast."

"So ... hard ..." panted Antonio.

She pulled her hand away. Antonio kept thrusting, fucking the air out of pathetic need. "Slow down. This belongs to me, remember?"

"Yes."

"Nice and slow."

She grabbed his cock again, this time with one hand. With the other, she lifted Antonio's chin until he met her eyes.

"You liked tonight?" she asked while stroking.

"Yes."

"You want more?"

"Yes."

"You like feeling pathetic?" She pumped faster.

"Oh, God. Yes," he moaned.

"You want more?"

"Yes."

"Beg."

"Please," he whined. "Please. I want more. Please, Victoria. Please."

"You want to cum?"

"Please," he whimpered.

"What's the first rule?" She added her second hand and stroked faster.

"What?" he asked. His eyes were dull with lust, but they widened as they tried to process the question.

"Rule number two is that you make dinner every night. What is rule number one?" She pumped harder now, and Antonio knew he was going to cum. Any second now.

"Um ..." He tried to think, but he was too close. He knew if he got it wrong, she'd stop, and he wouldn't cum. He was too close to stop now.

"Oh!" he shouted. "Kiss you every time either one of us comes home."

"Good," she said and pulled her hands away. She climbed off of him and moved away from the bed.

Antonio's body went rigid. His cock shuddered, and then small ropes of cum spilled out. He ejaculated, but the pressure was still there. The need to orgasm didn't go away. His felt the pressure build, almost aching, almost hurting throughout his entire body while jets of cum leaked and dribbled out of the head of his cock.

But he didn't cum. He didn't feel the release, the pleasure, or the satisfaction. It was empty. It hurt. He reached for his cock and started to pump it, but nothing happened. The sensation was deadened.

"What?" he asked breathlessly.

"That's called a ruined orgasm, dear." He looked up and Victoria was wiping her hands on a towel, removing all the lube from it. "You ejaculate, but you don't orgasm."

"Why?"

"To encourage you to remember rule number one. Don't forget again. You can leave now. I'm tired."

Victoria opened her closet and grabbed a white bathrobe that hung up there. She wrapped it around herself and crossed her arms, waiting for him to leave.

Antonio hesitated. Before, they were playing at a game of him being pathetic. So what if he couldn't cook or got super turned on? That didn't matter. But now, covered in his own cum, aching from the pressure but unable to orgasm, now he felt the truth of it. He may have ben pretending, but she wasn't.

Now neither was he.

Victoria tossed him the towel. He cleaned up the cum all over his body and on the sheets, put it in the hamper, and headed downstairs to sleep on the couch.


12