The Undertow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you deserve to fuck me?"

"Please. Please, Victoria. I promise. It will never happen again. Please."

Her slap was quick and harder than before. His head jerked to the side, and the stinging burned long after her hand was gone.

"Answer my question. Do you deserve to fuck me?"

"No."

"No." She stood. "You don't." She moved away and went back to her bag. She reached in and pulled out a large and thick purple dildo. She held it up for him to see.

"I stalled on getting one of these after I found out about Trina. You know, I never owned one? Not once my whole life. But here I thought to myself that I deserve to be fucked, you know? I've been a good girl, a good wife. I've been loyal and patient. I've put up with your shit far more than you deserve."

She tilted her head, pretending to be confused while raising the pitch of her voice, "but if you don't deserve to fuck me ... who gets to fuck me?"

She sat down on the couch, spreading her legs wide. "Then I decided that the only person who deserves it is me. I'll get to fuck myself. I've earned it." She held up the dildo, showing it to Antonio. "I deserve a nice hard cock to show me a good time. Don't I?"

Antonio stared. He was too embarrassed to speak, and therefore, too turned on to think.

"Don't I?" snapped Victoria.

Antonio's eyes widened as his attention sharpened. "Yes ma'am."

"I thought so."

Victoria leaned back on the couch, her legs splayed wide, and began to tease the head of the large dildo against the lips of her pussy. She rolled the head back and forth, not inserting, but slowly coating it in her slick juices.

"Mmmh," she sighed as it slid back and forth over her clit, gliding smoothly over her wet lips. She bit her lip, closed her eyes, and tilted her head back while she began to relax, to focus solely on her pleasure.

"Yeah," she moaned. "I need a nice hard cock."

Antonio squirmed in his seat. He was hard. He was ready. If he could break free, even for a moment, he would take her. He would ride her, fuck her, and she would thank him for it. Her eyes would roll into the back of her head from the pleasure of it. He'd make sure she came. He'd do everything to take care of her, if only he could get to her.

Victoria opened her eyes and laughed at him. "Oh you poor thing," she teased. "You want this?" She spread her legs wider and pulled away the dildo, showing her smooth pussy. "You want this?"

"Please," begged Antonio.

"I don't need you, Antonio." Her face got serious, the pitch in her voice dropping as all the mockery left it. "I don't need you to fuck me or to satisfy me." She slid the head of the dildo into her pussy, her eyes widening at the girth of it. She held it there, her mouth a perfect circle, then sighed as she eased onto the dildo and began pumping in and out.

She looked back up and into his eyes. Her face became serious, confident, as she pumped the dildo in and out of her.

"Look at me," she commanded. "I want you to watch this."

Antonio kept his gaze locked on her eyes, but they kept darting for moments down to her pussy, to the dildo fucking his wife.

"I don't need you," she said. "I want you to understand that. Do you?"

Antonio nodded.

"Do you feel it, strapped to that chair? Watching me fuck myself with a real cock, while your pathetic dick strains against the inside of your pants?"

Antonio's rage flickered, but quickly vanished as he moaned, nodding quickly. Yes. He was pathetic. Masturbating in the bathroom. Messaging Trina. Even Trina didn't want him.

"I can divorce your ass in a heartbeat. You know it."

Antonio nodded.

"You're lucky. You know that? So lucky that someone like me would put up with someone like you. Lucky that instead of leaving you, I'm giving you the fucked up fantasies you jerk off to in the bathroom at work."

"Yes. Please. God. I'm so lucky."

"That's right." Victoria began to pump faster. "You're so lucky."

"So lucky."

"You want to fuck me?"

"Yes."

"You want to fuck me?"

"Please, God. Yes."

"Beg for it, pet."

"Please let me fuck you. Please, Victoria. I'm so lucky, so lucky to be with you, but please. Please let me fuck you. I'll do anything. I'll do anything you want, but please, please, please let me fuck you."

Victoria's body went tight. She held the dildo deep in her pussy as her eyes rolled back. She flung her head back and spread her legs wider. She slowed down. As she fucked herself, Antonio watched her thighs shudder and quiver. He watched her feet curl back. He watched the orgasm roll over his wife's body and knew, he knew then with certainty, that he wasn't going to fuck her. But the disappointment burning in him quickly gave away to arousal. She was beautiful as she came. He felt a strange pride that she got off on tying him up, that it turned her on enough to orgasm. In a way, he did make her cum. And that was what mattered. That mattered more than what he wanted in that moment.

Slowly, Victoria's breathing slowed down. She composed herself, opened her eyes, and smiled at Antonio. It was the same smile, her perfect domme smile, that made him feel small, adorable, wanted, pathetic, amusing, and desirable, all at once.

"You look good strapped down," she said while catching her breath.

"Thank you."

"We'll have to do that more often."

"Thank you."

Slowly, she put her legs down, put the dildo on the coffee table, and rose to her feet. She stretched and one hand absentmindedly went down to her pussy, one finger casually circling her clit.

"I know you want to fuck me," she said.

"Please." She walked over to him, then slipped two fingers into her pussy. Without warning, she slid the two fingers out of her pussy and into Antonio's mouth. Eager for any of her touch, he sucked her fingers clean.

"If you want to fuck me ever again," she said as she pulled her fingers away. Antonio whimpered and strained his neck, his tongue, for more. "You'll behave. Is that understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good." Victoria went down and unstrapped Antonio's right arm. "I'm going to watch TV in the bedroom alone. You can get yourself off tonight. It seems to be what you like."

She went to the coffee table, grabbed her bags, and left without another glance or word.


12