The Undressing Room

Story Info
Because we couldn't wait any longer.
2.2k words
4
868
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winters in Colorado can be tough for those who like to be outside but don't have the means to pick up a hobby like skiing. It is especially tough for those - like you and I, my love - who love to feel the fresh breeze on our skin unimpeded by clothing. We can have a bit of escape by browsing the bounty of adventure gear at our favorite outdoor equipment store. Today's escapade is made doubly exciting by our new winter hobby: morning sex without orgasms.

I woke up fairly late this morning, but you were still sleeping. The covers were pulled down exposing your naked breasts. Though I'm sure you could have kept sleeping, you didn't protest when I began to nibble at one nipple, massaging it with my tongue at length. We were soon making love, but we made a point not to get carried away. Thus our morning has been full of groping and impromptu make-out sessions as we made coffee, got dressed, and slowly began the day. We couldn't even make it from the car to the entrance of the store without your grabbing my butt and my grabbing a boob in response, and that was despite the bitter cold.

Now inside, our touching is even more explicit. Between thick racks of discount items, I stand behind you, browsing over your shoulder. Your hands flip mindlessly through ugly sweaters while my hands wander from your crotch to your chest and back, lingering to massage firmly where I know your clitoris will respond. When I walk away to check out the snow pants, you seem genuinely disappointed. You follow me, and before we even stop, your hand is on my crotch, slowly tracing the outline of a growing bulge. When you walk away towards the bookshelves, I make a quick check to make sure no one is close enough to see my obvious arousal. Behind a wall of books, I turn you towards me, push you against the shelves, and start to bend down. You know exactly what I want, and you want it too. You lift your shirt and bra releasing one small breast that immediately finds its way to my mouth. With every circling of your nipple, your excitement grows, only to be sent through the roof when the sound of footsteps drives us apart, and you hasten to cover yourself.

We know our horniness is getting the best of us at the next rack where you squat and shimmy backwards between heavy winter coats. I step in front of you, and your hands are immediately at my fly. You unzip me and dig out my already firm shaft, taking it like a dripping scoop of ice cream directly to your mouth, sucking eagerly, as deeply as you can. A funny look from a passerby makes me nervous, and against all my body's wishes, I step back, pulling out of your open mouth. You look up at me confused. I signal to wait while I put myself away. I make nod when I'm fairly certain no one is looking, and you stand. I move in for an innocent-looking kiss while a hand glides down the front of your pants. My fingers are soaked without even parting your lips.

We just can't wait any longer. Even the smallest bit of privacy will have to do. I grab your hand and lead you as quickly as I can without being conspicuous towards the sign that says Dressing Rooms. I grab a pair of pants at random without breaking stride. The dressing rooms are around the corner, and they all appear to be unused. Perfect.

I push through the flimsy door that, like a bathroom stall, does not go floor to ceiling. Any noises we make in here will be clearly audible out in the hallway. I pull you in behind me and slide the latch closed behind us. I toss the decoy pants in the corner, and we are immediately entwined, tongues clashing. My hands go to the hem of your sweater. I pull the sweater and t-shirt up to your armpits, and you back away with arms raised to let me draw them over your head. Tossing the bundle aside, I immediately slip my fingers under your sports bra, and in a moment it is with the other clothes. Your small bare breasts tantalize me, being exposed in this public place. I cannot refrain from taking your nipple into my mouth yet again. You have been waiting for this moment since we left the bookshelves. You caress the back of my head, pressing me against you. While my tongue suckles, my hands work at your pants. With the fly undone, I push your waistband down, and you shimmy to let them slide down to your knees. I can already smell your excitement, and I feel my genitals respond. I crouch before you and help you step out of your shoes before slipping your pants off. The socks can stay.

Happy with the view from down here, I sit and grab your butt, pulling you towards me. You step forward, your lips collide firmly with mine. I do not dig into your right away. I kiss you gently, savoring your scent, my hands groping your full round glutes. Your hands cradle my head, and I slowly press my tongue to your wet labia. I taste you immediately. I move slowly, my tongue sliding downward towards your opening, cupping your vulva. You let out a gasp as I gently part you, gathering your warm liquid on my tongue. I lick long and slow, from your opening to your clitoris, pressing only enough for you to know that I'm there. I start a steady rhythm of tracing your labia from your opening to your clitoris and back. You match my rhythm with your hips, your eyes closed, lost in the sensation. I grab your butt ever more firmly, spreading your cheeks. You can't stifle a moan as I put pressure on all the right places. You compose yourself, remembering our minimal privacy, and pull your hips away from me forming a string of my saliva and your juices that breaks and falls onto my shirt.

You grab my hands from your butt, pulling me to stand with you. Our mouths reconnect, the mess of liquid now covering both our faces. Your hands dive under my shirt, pulling it up to my head. I take it the rest of the way from the top of your reach. Before I've dropped it, you are working on my pants. Your eagerness has your hands moving too quickly and you struggle with the button.

I take the moment to admire your naked body before me. The muscles in your arms show as you pull at my pants. Your breasts stand erect on your strong pecs. Your flat abdomen pushes out only to make room for your womb and ends in the creamy smooth taper to your hairless labia. I can't keep my hands off of you. I caress your breasts as you release my button and lower the zipper. Your breasts slip out of my hands as you kneel to pull my pants to my ankles. My erection springs out of my underwear, and I step out of my shoes and then pants. Both of us are now only in our socks. You look up at me, smiling as you grab my firm shaft and gently stroke it. We try not to laugh as we consider the insanity of our current position, but both of us are now too excited to stop without release.

You turn your attention to my swollen head as you slowly take it into your mouth. The warmth of your lips and tongue are pure magic on my sensitive glans. Your patience lasts one, two, three long seconds of taking nearly my entire length, but then your energy returns with feverish pumping. One hand smears your saliva along my shaft, the others cradles my testicles, and you pump your mouth eagerly down onto me, again and again. My hands go to your head. My fingers dig into your thick red hair, holding your skull gently but firmly. I'm sure that anyone walking by would hear the wet sliding of your saliva-coated palm stroking my shaft and your lips parting each time my head enters your mouth. Your pace is almost frantic. You can't get enough. I can't resist matching your pace with my hips, thrusting into your mouth. My fingers dig into your scalp as I'm overwhelmed with pleasure. I can't take it anymore. I'm going to come.

I grab your hair and pull my hips away, pulling out of your mouth as my PC muscles spasm, but I've stopped just in time. I kneel and pull your face to mine, meeting your open mouth with mine. Our tongues clash, and we add to the mixture of fluids smeared on our faces. I want you, and you want me. You want me so badly, you lean into me, pushing me backwards. I lie back, pulling you on top of me, our mouths never separating. You straddle me as you crawl over me, and reach down to guide me between your lips. I slide easily between your dripping labia and thrust upward to bury my full length inside of you. We freeze, savoring the sensation of being fully united. As you adjust to my girth, you press my hips slowly down to the floor.

You begin to grind on me, rubbing your clitoris against my pubic bone. You lose yourself in the sensation. Your eyes close, and your breathing becomes erratic. My hands grip your butt hard, driving your hips back and forth. I am barely moving inside you, but it is plenty. I am on the edge again, ad I know you are getting close. Your breasts hang towards my face, jiggling slightly as you ride me. I lean up to take the neglected nipple into my mouth. You let out a soft moan on contact, and the motion of your hips soon becomes jerky and uneven, just tapping your swollen clitoris against me now. My tongue swirls around your nipple and I grab your breast to hold it fast in my mouth. Our motion loses its rhythm as you approach your crescendo. We have no thoughts of the other dressing rooms from which fellow shoppers would almost certainly here our heavy breathing and slapping of wet genitals. You let out a burst of air, your vagina clenches around me, and you collapse onto me as the orgasm washes over you. I make two more deep thrusts, sliding your pelvis across mine and I am over the edge as well. My legs tense, and I thrust upward, burying myself fully inside you as I explode.

We hold each other tightly, our bodies as close as possible. You lift your head to allow our mouths to meet. No tongue, just lips pressed together, our breathing deep, strong, and together. We stay here for several moments listening to each other's breath and the sounds of shoppers' feet just around the corner.

As my erection fades, our mixtures drips out onto me and down between my legs to the floor. You lift your hips letting me fall out with a trail of our love juices dripping onto my belly. You look up at me, and we stifle a giggle at the mess we've made. We have nothing to clean up with save the clothes we wore, so it appears we'll be wearing this mixture home. You kiss me again, and I inhale to take in the scent of you and our sex.

You stand, straddling me, still dripping onto me. You help me to my feet, and I feel the fluids running downwards. I pull you to me, making a mess of both of us, as we take one last passionate kiss before we reach for our clothes.

I steal glances at you as your milky skin slowly disappears under panties then jeans, then a bra, a t-shirt, and a sweater. Fully dressed, I grab the decoy clothes, and we make for the door. Before I open the latch, I steal one last kiss and whisper, "I love you." You smile, respond, "I love you," and push me to open the door. I flick the latch and swing it open.

I am met with the surprised gazes of a young couple, who had clearly just unentangled themselves at the sound of the latch. We all exchange quick glances as the young lady fixes her hair, and he tries to discretely adjust a conspicuous bulge in his pants. I smile in understanding and walk past them with you holding my hand. I look back to see the couple duck into the dressing room.

We smile ridiculously as we walk through the store, dropping off our unwanted clothes on the same rack I found them. We hurry across the frozen parking lot and jump into the car. I start the engine, and we are immediately making out and groping each other again. We devour each other while the car warms up, the fans filling the cabin with the powerful scent of our lovemaking. Once home, we will shed our soiled clothes and clean up so we can begin again.