The Unexpected Birthday Present

Story Info
Birthday surprise for hubby from wife and friends.
12k words
3.02
25.4k
25
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 17th

Jason Samuels received a text from his wife as he left the Friday board meeting. He opened his phone as he stepped into his office and shut the door. It said she had arranged dinner that evening for his birthday and invited Sarah and Tim Brown to join them at their favorite seafood restaurant downtown. Dinner was reserved for 6:45pm, so he needed to be home in time to shower and get dressed.

Jason smiled, he knew his wife had something planned for his birthday on Saturday. "She must be starting a little early" he thought. He typed an acknowledgment back and said he would be home by 4:00pm.

-----------

Two years earlier

Jason and his wife Marion had met Sarah and Tim while vacationing in Aruba. They started chatting on the beach and soon discovered they lived about 15 minutes away from each other.

The two couples immediately became friends and spent most of the last five days vacation together. They actually had flown down from the Northeast coast on the same flight and had booked rooms at the same resort, and were staying in rooms one floor apart. Jason and Marion were staying two days longer than Tim and Sarah, but by the time the Browns had to leave, they had all shared phone numbers and addresses.

The afternoon before Tim and Sarah's departure for home, the four spent most of the afternoon drinking at the nearby beach bar. With much laughing and touching, their remarks became more sexually suggestive. Tim stood up and took a moment to steady himself saying he had to use the restroom and Marion said she did too and tried to stand. She got halfway up from her seat and sat back down and everyone laughed. Tim, holding the table with one hand, and Jason sitting next to Marion each grasped her by the arm and helped her stand up. Tim wrapped his arm around Marion's waist and said they were off to the restroom and would return if they didn't pass out. All four laughed as the two staggered off towards the restroom.

By the time the two managed to stagger back to their table, Jason had ordered three plates of appetizers and four large waters. Soon they were just sober enough to make their way back across the street to their hotel. They rode up to the sixth floor and Tim invited Jason and Marion to come to their room for one more drink before the evening ended.

An hour later, both wives were naked, on their backs next to each other on the bed while their husbands tried to make love to their wives, but had difficulties because of the amount of alcohol everyone had consumed. There was lots of laughter.

At that point, there had been no attempt at swapping partners, only enjoying the initial opportunity to watch their new friends being naked in the same room. Soon afterwards and frustrated at the inability to perform, Jason finally pushed himself off of the bed and suggested he and Marion go back to their room so Tim and Sarah could get some sleep and get packed for home. The two men shook hands, and awkwardly Tim stepped closer and gave Jason a 'man hug' even though they were both still naked. The two girls hugged each other, pressing their boobs together. They turned and next hugged the opposite husband, being sure to press their boobs, and Marion rubbed her soft pubic hair against Tim's leg as she hugged him and quickly gave him a quick kiss on the lips. As she pulled away, she saw Sarah looking at her, while she pressed her boobs into Jason's chest. She also leaned up and gave Jason a slightly longer kiss, and a quick thrust of her tongue in and back out of his mouth. She pulled away and the four of them turned towards their pile of clothes, with Jason and Marion taking theirs into the bathroom and shut the door and dressed quickly.

By the time they opened the bathroom door, Tim had his shorts on and Sarah had a large t-shirt on. They all waived and said to keep in touch later after everyone gets back home, and Jason led his wife out into the hallway and shut the door.

---------

Tim and Jason were both in manufacturing, but with different companies, Tim in automotive, Jason helped design and build medical equipment. Marion had worked in the secretarial pool at Jason's plant until last year when she left to work exclusively from home selling cosmetics. She was doing extremely well and was earning twice what she had been earning before. Sarah was a sales representative for ophthalmology supplies and traveled throughout the city meeting with doctor's offices and two of the three large hospitals in the area.

The first Saturday morning after Jason and Marion returned home, they met Tim and Sarah at a local coffee shop and ordered coffee and some Danishes. They laughed and talked about the highlights of their vacation, but no one mentioned their brief intimate ending, although it was on each of their minds. No one wanted to be the first to mention it, thinking that they didn't want to possibly embarrass one of the others since they had all been pretty drunk and neither couple had ever done anything like that before. Tim finally said, "Why don't the two of you come over to our place later, say 4-5 pm, bring your bathing suits and we can use the pool at the condo, and later grill some steaks."

Jason looked quickly at Marion and saw her eyes twinkling, and he said they would be glad to come over, and he would bring a couple bottles of nice wine.

Both ladies walked out to the pool and lifted off their wraps revealing the skimpy bikinis they had purchased in Aruba. The men were already in the water, and the girls jumped in splashing their husbands, causing the men to grab their wives and playfully wrestle with them. Sarah, being slightly more athletic pulled away from Tim, just as Marion was playfully struggling to get away from Jason. As Marion kicked the water, she struck Tim on the arm and he reached out and grabbed Marion by both ankles and pushed them apart. Having the strength advantage of her legs over his outstretched arms, she thrust her legs out and around Tim, wrapping her legs around his waist, and she pulled him tightly against her.

Tim's had a partial erection from the wrestling with both beautiful women, and remembering the sight of Marion's pretty tuft of pubic hair. Then suddenly having his cock pushed against Marion's pubic bone caused it to harden even more. With her legs wrapped around him, she held it there staring into his eyes. Jason's hands being wet were having a hard time holding onto Marion, and had slipped down and was grasping her breasts over her skimpy top. Finally Marion eased her leg grip on Tim and he pulled back and straightened his trunks.

Over the next couple of hours, both couples were secretly, then later openly grabbing each other's spouse while enjoying the warm water of the pool and the late afternoon sun starting to dip down through the trees that lined the property borders. Surprisingly, there were few others around the pool that day which allowed the four a little more freedom to engage more with each other.

Over the next few months, encounters between the two couples, if it involved sex, was initially kept to each wife sucking on their own husband in front of the other couple for a few minutes, then each couple retiring to separate bedrooms. Eventually, the men returned their wives' pleasure by going down on them as well, sometimes '69' with their own spouse. Sometimes one couple would watch the other, sometimes both couples would be actively engaged at the same time. A year into their friendship, they began having intercourse with their own spouse in front of or alongside the other couple. The four thought it extremely erotic to be watched as they made love, and to watch their close friends making love. It wasn't until the last few months that there was any cross-couple intimacy.

The weekend before Christmas, Marion and Sarah had arranged a get-together at Jason and Marion's house. Since none of them had to work the next day and there would be plenty of alcohol, it was understood that Tim and Sarah would be spending the night. Marion made sure that the guest bedroom was freshly made up in time for their visit.

The girls wore skimpy elf outfits complete with soft hats with a fur band. The guys had flannel holiday pajama pants and t-shirts. After dinner, the four spent hours playing several board games, drinking and flirting back and forth. During a short break between games, Jason saw that everyone's glass was about empty, so he suggested Tim accompany him into the kitchen to help bring back refills for everyone. Tim stood up and stretched, and picked up his wife's glass, along with his own. The two girls scampered down the hall towards the bathroom.

After pouring more drinks, Jason reached over on the side counter and picked up a 12" long straight candy cane. It was about an inch in diameter. He pulled out a sharp kitchen knife and scored a line around the center, then taking the cane by both ends, snapped it perfectly in half. He handed one to Tim and said, "We'll get the girls to give us blowjobs with these, I'm sure Marion will be game to suck on your 'cane' and I have a feeling Sarah will be willing too, since it's all in fun." Tim chuckled and agreed. They picked up their own glasses, then Tim picked up Marion's, while Jason picked up Sarah's.

Marion was sitting on the couch and Sarah was just walking back into the living room when the guys entered with the drinks. "OK girls, next game, both of you on your knees here in front of the coffee table." As the girls kneeled down, they were handed their drinks.

Tim and Jason stepped up in front of the other's spouse and held the candy cane out as if it was an erect cock. "Time for a little Christmas cock-sucking" Tim announced. The two girls looked at each other, at their spouses, then at the man standing in front of them.

"Yes, sir" they responded almost in unison. Both girls leaned forward and began sucking on the candy cane being held out to them. There was lots of laughter. Soon, both girls had their hands around the man in front of them, massaging their butt cheeks, pulling the 'candy cocks' deeper into their mouth while they sucked.

Sarah twisted her head so that the end of the candy cane made a big bulge in her cheek and she looked at Marion. Marion turned and saw Sarah's face and she did the same thing. Both ladies pulled the canes from their mouth and winked at each other, then leaned in and gave the other a short peck of a kiss on the lips. It wasn't often that either girl made contact with the other, but in light of the alcohol and the games played over the last several months, it was erotic and exciting. Both girls resumed to suck on the candy canes.

With one quick motion, Marion yanked down Tim's pajama pants. His cock was mostly hard from watching the playful sucking so close to his real cock. It sprang up and lightly bumped Marion's chin. Immediately she replaced the candy cane near her lips with Tim's cock and she expertly took him completely into her mouth. within seconds, Sarah had Jason's pants down and was sucking his cock as well. Somewhat surprised but very much enjoying the new sensation of a different mouth on their cocks, both men stood there. After a few moments, Tim remembered he still had the candy cane in his hand, wet and sticky from Marion's saliva and sucking on it for several minutes.

He leaned over and dropped it on the coffee table. Jason did the same thing. Both men realized their hands were very sticky and tried to refrain from grabbing the girls by the head and getting the sticky sugar in their hair. But when Tim announced that he was about to cum, he couldn't help but touch Marion on the face and hair as he shot his gushing load into her mouth. Knowing that Tim was cumming in his wife's mouth, Jason soon reached the same point, and blasted his own load into his friend's wife's mouth as well. As the two men's penises softened, the girls turned to each other and once again gave each other a short peck of a kiss, giggled and stood up. Marion shut off a couple lights and said it was time to go upstairs, they would clean up in the morning.

Over the next few months, there were a few additional oral exchanges between the couples, and eventually there was the same room exchange of partners, engaging in intercourse with the opposite spouse.

Three weeks before Jason's birthday, they had agreed one evening to exchange partners in separate rooms while on a weekend away at a nearby state park lodge. The guys had booked side-by-side rooms with a dividing doorway between them. Marion and Sarah had each brought skimpy nightgowns and when it was time, the doorways opened and the two girls passed each other, stopping to give a long kiss between them. It was agreed that the exchange was going to be for 3 hours, each wife would be returning to their own husband's room at 1:00am. What happened between the couples in the individual rooms remained mostly secret, but it was well expected that anything sexual was available.

Later as the weekend closed and the couples drove home, they had all agreed that it had been a very thrilling experience and all were eager to see where else their relationship led.

-----------

Current day

Jason walked into the bedroom and began to undress. Marion had just stepped from the shower and was doing her hair and makeup. She sat at the vanity table wearing a bright red thong, thigh-high skin tone hose, and a matching red lace bra. She had her short sexy red dress on the bed. Marion said, "You need to look nice, you only turn 40 once, and this is going to be a birthday you won't forget."

Tim showered and stepped back into the bedroom, naked, still using the towel to dry his hair and back. He saw a wrapped present on the bed with a small card with his name on it. He looked over at his wife and saw she was trying to appear that she was staring ahead at her reflection and not paying attention to him, but he could she see was turned so she could watch him through the mirror.

He picked up the package and asked if she wanted him to open it now or later.

"Now." was the one word response. He pulled the wrapping paper from the box and opened the lid.

Inside was a cock cage. Stainless steel and plastic. He pulled it out and looked at his wife, who turned and grinned at him. "We've talked about this, you said you wanted to try it out sometime, and I thought now would be a good time. You can put it on now and wear it out to dinner. You're not going to be screwing me on the table at the restaurant anyway, so it might be a good time to check it out."

Marion came over and sat on the side of the bed while Jason turned the cage over a couple of times looking at it. The instruction sheet had 3 pictures making it really easy to figure out how to place his penis and scrotum in without pinching. He turned the key and the lock snapped with an audible click. Marion held out her hand and took the key. She threaded her gold rope chain necklace through the top of the key and put it around her neck, the gold colored key hanging boldly between the top swells of her breasts. No matter what dress she wore, it would be plainly seen by anyone and everyone they encountered. With the added clevage shown by her red dress, it would be even more obvious. Jason felt a tingle flow through his body, and his cock twitched a little in the snug cage. "This is going to be pretty uncomfortable if I start to get hard."

Marion stood up and gently ran her hand down the now warmed steel cage and said, "Well then you shouldn't be getting hard." She smiled as he twitched again, and she finished up her makeup.

When they were ready to walk out to the car, Marion handed Jason a small soft sided bag and asked him to put it in the trunk without looking in it. "It's part of your surprise".

Traffic was terrible, and thirty-five minutes later, they pulled into the lot. Marion directed Jason to park towards the back of the parking lot. Exiting the car, they walked into the steakhouse where Marion had made reservations earlier. Tim and Sarah walked in three minutes later, and the two couples were seated at a cozy table along the back wall. There was small talk and some good natured teasing, Jason was the first of the four to reach 40 years old, although the others weren't far behind.

As dinner was over and before the desert plates came out, Jason excused himself, and headed to the restroom. Once behind Tim and Sarah, he glanced back at Marion, who was smiling at him. He shrugged his shoulders and pointed down towards his belt as if to say, "How am I going to pee with this cage?" Marion blew him a kiss and turned her attention back to Tim and Sarah.

Jason stopped in the hallway outside of the men's restroom, pulled his phone out and searched for 'pissing with a cage'. He was amazed that there were so many entries about how it was done. He shut his phone screen off and went into the last stall, dropped his pants and sat on the toilet. He positioned his cock as best he could so that he could pee out from between the bars of the cage without making a mess. Once he was done, he buckled his pants and returned to the table.

After desert, Marion excused herself, and Sarah stood up and said she would join her. As the two wives walked off, Tim smiled and said, "Typical women, they generally accompany each other to the restroom." Jason smiled and agreed it was something they expected.

A few minutes later, the two wives returned and sat down, but had exchanged seats. Jason looked across the table at Marion, who was now sitting next to Tim. She casually reached across the table, and pulled her own coffee cup to her side, while sliding Sarah's cup over in front of her. Jason turned his head and looked at Sarah, who turned and stared at him with a devilish grin. Jason quickly turned and looked at Marion again as she lifted her coffee cup to her lips.

She was now wearing a silver chain necklace with a ruby stone setting.

Jason turned back to Sarah who was still smiling. Between her breasts was a gold rope chain, with a key dangling from it. Now turning back to Marion, he asked, "What's going on?"

Marion blew slightly on her coffee, and took a small sip. She smiled as she sat the cup back in the saucer and said, "Well, your birthday is actually tomorrow, so I'm going to go home with Tim tonight, and Sarah has agreed to babysit you overnight so you don't try to take your cage off. She's going to tease and torment you all night, and as long as you cooperate, you will be well rewarded tomorrow when I get home."

Jason looked at Tim, who just sat there signing the check and putting his credit card back in his wallet, seemingly ignoring the conversation. Tim looked around the table, and said, "If everyone's about done, we can get out of here." The girls took one last sip of their coffee and stood up. Jason was the last to stand up, and looked at the others with a confused look on his face. Marion took hold of Tim's arm are turned towards the exit, Not wanting to make a scene or draw attention, he simply took Sarah by the arm and followed Tim and his wife.

Once out in the parking lot, Jason noticed that Tim had parked right next to his car in the back row. As they walked to the car, Jason again asked for more specifics for the evening. Marion let go of Tim's arm as he stepped around to the back of the car. Beeping his key fob three times, Tim unlocked both doors and the trunk of his car. Marion turned to Jason and said, "We've watched some porn recently of men in cages and you said that it would be fun and exciting. I know you've responded like a crazy man after we've watched it, the last time you practically pounded me through the mattress before cumming inside me like a fire hose. Relax sweetheart, you're going to love this, although you're going to probably have some pretty blue balls by tomorrow when I get home. But like I said, I'll more than take care of that. Now, would you please get my bag for me sweetie?"