The Unexpected Encounter in Japan

Story Info
An unexpected encounter in the cold winter of Japan...
1.6k words
4.29
16.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Jake, are you sure you don't wanna come with us?" Bill said.

I shook my head.

"Oh, come on, man!" Rowan added. "It will be fun!"

"Sorry, mates! Really not into partying!" I added.

"Ok, whatever! Have your fun!" Rowan said. "We'll surely come back very late!"

"Or maybe, we won't come back till tomorrow noon!" Bill added, chuckling.

Bill and Rowan went out to the snowy road of Hakodate in Hokkaido, Japan, ready to head to bars and nightclubs for the first of several crazy nights to follow. They're my close friends since high school. They are party animals and I am not. I used to follow them a few times to go drinking, but I somehow couldn't enjoy it that much. The alcohol was fine, but the dancing and non-sense talking were simply not my cup of tea.

The clock showed 9.35 pm. It was Wednesday, 21 December 2022. We just arrived this morning from our home town of Seattle in Washington, U. S. A.. I still feel tired from the flight and drinking was the last thing I needed now. I took some warm bath after resting for a while, I thought that taking a walk around the area would not be so bad. We stayed in a small traiditonal inn. This was our graduation trip and our budgets were kind of limited. This was my first time to visit Japan. The country was not foreign to me. I grew up watching its cartoons, reading its comic books, ate some of its food and of course, watching some of its porns. Sushi was my favourite food. At some point of time in university, I tried to learn Japanese, but soon found that the language was very difficult to master. I could only utter some simple words such as "sake", "maguro" etc., which I used once in a while when visiting some sushi restaurants. Other than these, practically, I could not converse in Japanese.

I stepped out to the cold night of Hokkaido and walked casually and slowly. I passed by some couples and soon recalled that Christmas was practically a couple holiday for loving couples in the country, just like Valentine's day. For a moment, I remembered my ex-girlfriend, Emma. We dated for a couple of years before she called it off citing that our relationship was not meant to be in the first place. I could not blame her. She was pretty much an open-minded person. She initiated sex most of the time, but I guessed my libido could not match hers.

I stopped at a tea shop to get a cup of Japanese green tea or "ocha" as the Japanese called it. It had stopped snowing and the wind was quite cold. I was walking along a small canal when I noticed a lady sitting walking slowly to the opposite direction. She was gorgeous with nice make-up and fair skin. She was around 1.6 m tall with shoulder-length hair.

I tried not to stare at her too obviously. I slowed down a little, but I guessed I was too mesmerised that she noticed my gaze. When she looked at me and our eyes met, I was nervous that I spilled some hot tea onto my right hand.

"Ouch!" I shouted insinctively feeling the heat. "Shit!"

"Gaijin!" she said. "Okay?"

I understood what she said. I was "gaijin" or foreigner. It was unmistakable. My blonde hair, my facial features and the English swear word that I just uttered showed it clearly.

"I'm okay! It's fine!" I said, looking at my red skin. When suddenly I realised that I was talking to a Japanese who might not understand English, I immediately said some simpler words.

"Okay!" I said while shownig a thumb up. "Daijoobu!" I added in simple Japanese.

She smiled and chuckled a little at my broken pronunciation.

"I understand English!" she said. "I spent a few years of my childhood in America."

"Your skin looks red!" she added. "It's quite late, but I know a convenience store. We can buy some lotion before it gets worse."

I followed her for a few minutes of walk. We chatted. Her name was Mai and she was a primary-school teacher in a local school. We found that she was a few years older than me. I was 23 years old while she was 28 years old. I bought some lotion which she recommended and found it soothing after applying it.

"Thank you! You're a nice person!" I told her. "I hope you're not in a rush! Sorry for delaying you!" I told her, concerned that she might have something to do or be on the way to some place.

"No! Not at all!" Mai said. "I was on my way home when I met you. I live over there." she said pointing at an apartment block not far from where we were.

"Your family must be waiting for you." I told her. "Wish that I could meet you again next time and get to know you better!"

She shook her head. "I live alone."

Silence fell upon us for a few seconds. I was not sure if it was an invitation, but I braved myself to test the water. Although my libido was usually low, somehow, I felt attracted to her. I could feel my cock starting to get hard.

"Mind if I walk you home?" I asked.

She tried to put up a nice smiling expression, but I could somehow tell that she tried to hold her laugh.

"If you want to...," she said.

We walked slowly to her apartement. To be very honest, I was nervous, but also excited thinking about what would come next. Even though I tried to walk as slow as I could, anticipating that probably nothing would ever happen, we reached the lobby of her apartment fairly quickly.

"There we are!" she said. "My unit is on the 3rd floor."

"I guess I can leave you here safely now?" I told her. I secretly expected that she would invite me upstairs, but her reply came out differently.

"Sure! Nice to get to know you Jake!" she said. "Sayounara!"

I smiled, waved and turned back. Again, although she looked polite, I could sense that she tried to hold herself from laughing.

I walked away, but after about 10 steps, I heard her voice.

"Ano...!" she said. "If you're free now, do you want to have some teat at my place?"

I looked back and she smiled naughtily. I nodded and walked back to her.

"Some tea would be nice in this cold weather!" she said. "Some more, maybe, I think you may want to get to know me better?"

"Get to know you better?" I said smiling.

Her smile got wider and naughtier. We knew what would come next.

We took the lift, turned right and entered her apartment. It was a one-bedroom apartment. The whole room smelled very pleasant and feminine. Her things were neatly arranged and kept.

After she locked the door, we faced each other.

"Do you need help to make the tea?" I asked her. It was stupid question.

Our lips met and things progressed quickly. We French-kissed wildly and felt each other.

"I'll make the tea later!" she said. Her breathing became faster.

We took off each other's tops and bottoms. Soon, her bra was undone and her nipple was inside mouth. I sucked it eagerly. Her boobs were of A size, not very big, but they were proportional and beautiful. I could feel her hand on my cock.

"It's big!" she murmured as she took off my underwear.

She knelt and put my cock into her mouth. She sucked me slowly and deeply. Soon, I moan softly. This was the best blow job I had ever felt. I looked at her and she looked at me in the eyes while licking the tip of my cock, swalloging some of my pre-cum.

After a while, I lifted her and rubbed her pussy. I took off her panty slowly. Her pussy was hairy, just like the girls I saw in some Japanese porns.

"Lick me!" she whispered to my ear.

We moved to the bed and she opened her legs. I went down on her and licked her gently, occasionally sucking her pussy. Her nectar tasted so good. She moaned more and more loudly.

I moved up, licked her nipples again and kissed her.

"Shall we?" I asked her. It was very rare for me to be so heated up like now. With my ex-girlfriend, it was usually her who initiated sex, but now, I somehow became a different person.

I entered her. Her pussy was warm and tight.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Deeper!"

I moved in deeper and deeper. My cock was rock hard. We kissed. My hip movement became wilder and faster. I literally pounded her. Her legs hugged my hip.

"I'm... I'm coming!" I told her quickly, almost screaming.

"Come inside me!" she said. "Oh, yes! I want it."

After a few more thrusts, I inserted my cock to the deepest part of the love hole. I came and shot my cum into the depth of her pussy. I could feel her pussy throbbing, trying to milk my cock till the last drop. I kissed her lips, then her neck. We perspired a lot. It was probably the wildest and sex I had ever had. It was unexpected and happened somehow too quickly.

I stayed over night with her and only went back to my inn in the morning. It turned out that Bill and Rowan came back much earlier than expected. Their night escapades were not as fun as they would want them to be. They pressed me to tell them about where I went and what I had done for the whole night.

Mai gave me her e-mail address and contact number. We agreed that we would meet again the next day. As I started to tell Bill and Rowan about my escapade, my cock started to get hard, partly because of the image of the previous night, partly because of thinking about what would happen the next time I would meet Mai.