The unexpected housekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right! You told me that you worked in a massage parlor. Are you ok with giving me a massage? I mean, you're not hired for anything else other than housekeeping, and I don't think massage fits exactly your job description" I told her.

"I just want you to feel ok, to be relaxed. This is what your assistant told me, that you're very tensed and stressed from work, and you need to be taken care of. And I'm quite good at it, I took lessons back home. Like real massage lessons. And massage should be in the job description of housekeeping, since the house owner is still a part of the house" she told me as seriously as possible.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her raising my eyebrows.

"Uh... I mean... you know..." she was uncertain again.

"Please, don't be like that. Let's agree on something, ok?" I tried to be again as professional as possible, ignoring the fact that I had no shirt on. "Let's be very honest with each other. We'll live in the same house for at least a time from now on. If you don't want to answer to one of my questions, please say so. I don't want you to feel embarrassed, I'm just curious, and sometimes, I don't have a clue what you're talking about. It is all very new to me." And I offered her my hand, to shake on it. She took my hand, hesitated a little bit, and then shook it.

"Ok!" she said, more certain this time. "I promise I'll be very honest, and I'll not hide anything from you!"

"No, I don't mean that. I said you're supposed to let me know if you don't want to answer, to keep something private. I don't want you to feel embarrassed, but I don't like to be lied to, especially by someone with whom I'm sharing my home."

"And it's my decision not to hide anything from you, and to answer all your questions." She was very serious saying this.

"Ok. As you wish, but remember: I'm not forcing you to disclose any information you don't want to. It's your choice, ok?"

"I'll do that. I'll never lie to you, and I'll tell you whenever I prefer not to answer."

And she shook my hand again, looking me straight in the eyes. As I was looking back at her, in the morning sunlight that filled the kitchen, I felt smitten by her beauty. I mean, in the evening I noticed she's really pretty, but I was too confused by all these housekeeper's gender issue to actually realize. But now, I saw her truly: her big eyes were sincere and kind, her short hair was shining, and it had large curls down to her shoulders. She had a perfect small nose, and her mouth was slightly opened, showing two rows of perfectly white teeth, between two full, luscious lips.

She probably felt me staring, because suddenly she seemed embarrassed. So, I quickly sat up, preparing to go back to my room.

"Ok then. I'll go get changed. I'll be back in the evening," I told her.

"I'll wait for you with everything prepared by then. But..." She hesitated again. I looked again in her eyes, trying to infill her with confidence.

"... you didn't answer about what kind of massage oil you prefer," she finished the sentence.

"To tell you the truth, I don't have any experience or opinion about that. I only got a massage a few times, for medical reasons, when I had some back pains from sitting too much at the office desk. So, it wasn't a real massage, more like a medical procedure. Please choose whatever you consider is best."

After saying that, I went to my room, got dressed, and left for the office. During the day, I tried to speak with Sarah, my assistant, about Mali, but it seemed we never had the time for it. Finally, during the lunch break, I called her in my office.

Before I could say something, my assistant took the lead. "So, how's the new housekeeper? Is it what you needed?" She was smiling a little mischievously. Sarah was a little minx, looked very hot and dressed sexy all the time, and I bet she was quite a pervert in bed. But she was very efficient, and we've been working together for almost 10 years. To avoid any misconception, our relationship not even once has gone to a more personal level, it was all professional. She took care of me, as much as possible from her position, but we never got intimate, or not even flirtatious.

"Well, the house is sparkling clean. I mean it looks like a new house altogether. But I admit I was very surprised when I met the new housekeeper for the first time," I told her smiling, not to give her reason to worry.

She smiled back, just like a child who did something he not allowed to. "I tried to find you the best housekeeper meeting your requirements. You wanted somebody you could trust, to do the job as good as possible, and to be a male. Mali meets all three requirements."

"I have to agree with the first two," I replied still smiling, "But the third one is met only by a technicality. In reality, she looks just like a woman, speaks like a woman, dresses like a woman, has a feminine attitude."

"Yes, but she's got a penis between her legs!" And saying that, my assistant starting laughing. It was a genuine, sincere laugh, of a friend who just said a good joke.

And that's when it hit me: Mali maybe looked and sounded just like a girl, but she definitely had a penis inside her panties. There was no doubt about it. Unwillingly, I started wondering what size her penis was. Probably one matching her stature, a small delicate penis, just bigger than a clitoris? A medium size one, long as mine, but not so wide? I was visualizing her slender frame, with small boobs, and a penis between the legs, and couldn't shake of the image.

"My god!" She continued speaking and laughing. "You didn't really think about it! Only now you realized that she actually has a penis!"

"Well... I knew she has penis, after all she told me that she isn't really a girl... even if I keep thinking about her as a girl..." a spoke tentatively. "But truthfully, never really thought about the penis issue."

Gradually, she stopped laughing. "I hope I wasn't wrong about it. I was sure that you of all people, you'll be ok with her. And she seems a very good girl, and had great recommendations."

"No, I don't have anything against her, but I would have preferred to know in advance. I was quite surprised, and she got scared from my reaction. It took me a while to calm her down afterwards."

This time, Sarah didn't laugh. "I'm sorry, I was waiting for the right moment to tell you, but it never came. You know, with the reorganization of the law firm, and all that stuff. Yesterday evening I realized that I omitted disclosing this little detail, but it was too late to tell you, you already left. And I considered it's not right to tell you by the phone or through a text."

"Ok. Enough about that. Tell me more about it, how did you find her?"

"Actually, it was by chance. I go once a week at a Thai massage parlor. And a few months ago, my usual therapist wasn't available, so they sent Mali as her replacement. I knew from the beginning that she's actually a ladyboy, even if she's so feminine and pretty. When I travelled to Thailand I saw a lot of ladyboys, but few were so good looking as Mali. In fact, my usual therapist is also a ladyboy. So, to cut a long story short, she was out of work, and doing all sorts of odd jobs, such as this, to pay her part of the rent at the apartment where she lived with two other Thai girls, including my massage therapist. She mentioned that she worked a while as a maid when she came to the US, but she lost her job when her employer died. She has training as a massage therapist, and she looked very well behaved and honest. I liked her very much, and she gave me even a better massage than my usual therapist. So, when we discussed about hiring a housekeeper and I was browsing the potential candidates, which I have to say were very few available for such a job, I remembered her. And it seemed like the perfect candidate: a good maid, a talented massage therapist for your relaxation, looking for a place to stay, and technically a male, as you requested. I contacted her through my massage therapist, who recommended her warmly, and after I explained her that you're the most open-minded person I know, she accepted."

"To tell you the truth, I didn't look so open-minded last evening, because I was so surprised by finding a young girl as my house, posing as a male housekeeper!" I said using a mocking tone. "Let's see how it goes. As I told you, clearly, she's a good housekeeper. And she's very attentive, this morning she had prepared me breakfast and all. Anyway, thanks a lot for your help, I wouldn't have done it without you."

"That means I'll get a bonus?" She asked me jokingly.

"Clearly, at Christmas, and depending on the new maid's performance," I answered joking as well.

With that, we both returned to our work. It was a wait and see situation. And again, I focused on work, and all these issues were deleted from my immediate attention.

4.The massage

When I got home that evening, it was around 8 pm. This time, I knew who was expecting me, so I entered casually, and I announced "I'm home!"

Immediately, I heard the sound of bare feet rushing to the hallway from the kitchen. "Welcome home, Mike! The dinner is ready."

I smiled, looking at her, and this petite, beautiful girl was smiling back at me. She was dressed in the same floral dress, but now she was wearing an apron on top of it. I thought that I could get used to this, coming home, being expected by a pretty girl, with a warm meal.

"I hope you like Thai food, because I cooked something traditional," she told me. I liked it, indeed, and I confirmed.

"I'll go change into some comfortable clothes, and I'll come to the kitchen. This time I hope you have set the table for the both of us?"

She looked back at me with a shy smile, and said "Yes, I did, if you don't mind."

"Good! I'll be back in a jiffy!"

And in 10 minutes, having changed my suit for a pair of comfy shorts and a t-shirt, I was back in the kitchen. We sat down and ate in silence. It was really delicious, and I complimented her for the tasty dinner.

"I'll go and take a shower, and get ready for bed," I told her. "I'm beat after this day of work, that seemed to never end."

"Where do you want me to prepare the place for the massage?" she asked. I totally forgot about that.

"Oh, that! I forgot about it. Do you mind if we'll do it some other time?"

"But Mike, it will do you good, you'll see. You said that you're tired, and a massage is exactly what you need to help you sleep better and relaxed."

"Ok, then... is it ok to do it my bedroom?" I asked her.

"Wherever you want. I'll put a towel on the bed, and I'll wait for you to finish the bath."

So, I took a long shower in my en-suite bathroom, pulled some pajama pants, and entered the bedroom. Mali had laid down a large towel on the bed, a large bottle with what I suspected was massage oil was waiting on the night stand, and she was standing near the edge of the bed, smiling. She had also changed her clothes, swapping the dress for a pair of short lace pants and a lace camisole, both white. I tried not to ogle at her, but she looked very hot. It was clear that even if she was petite, she had long legs for her frame. And there were no boobs beneath the camisole, whatsoever. Or, at least, they were not visible, only a little bit of her nipples. But that didn't make her look any less sexy. And it wasn't like she was trying to look sexy, she was just standing there as naturally as possible, like a professional therapist awaiting her client.

"I promise that you'll like it," she said. "Just tell me how you want it, gentler, or more vigorously?"

"I don't really know, I told you my massage experience is very limited. Let's start gentler, and if I'll feel like it, I'll tell you to massage me harder, ok?"

"Whatever you like, Mike!" she said smiling. And again, I was mesmerized by her genuine smile.

"Now take of the pants, and lay down on your belly, please."

"Take of my pants?!" This took me by surprise, I totally didn't expect that.

"But..."

"Well, I can't massage your whole body if you're dressed with those pants," she replied looking at me with those big, pretty eyes, full of sincerity.

"I just didn't think about it, you know... the last time, when I was massaged at the clinic, they only worked on my back muscles."

"Ok, but this something else, it's a relaxation massage, it needs to be performed on the whole body. First, we'll work your back, and your legs, and afterwards you'll turn on your back, so we can work on your front side."

"Oh... so I'll be totally naked in front of you? And you'll massage me? I don't think I'm very comfortable with that..." It was my turn to be shy, where now she was confident and professional.

"Don't worry, it's nothing sexual. It's not an erotic massage, Mike. You see, I'm dressed." And she was looking at me surprised for my sudden shyness.

"Well... you're dressed, but... it's..." I couldn't find my words.

"I told you, it's not an erotic massage, not if you don't want to." And she said that so sincerely, that I didn't even considered that she will refuse to perform an erotic massage if I'll ask her to.

"It's just, how to tell you this... I've never been naked with a woman, bseides in intimate situations, if you know what I mean."

"Don't worry, you'll see that once I start the massage, you'll not even think about being nude," she answered, as if it was an undisputed truth.

"But..." and I stammered, not even knowing what to reply. I was standing there like a fool, looking at her, with my mouth open, but not a word was coming out.

"Please, Mike, tell me, what is it? I swear it's nothing unusual, I do this all the time at the massage parlor. You can ask your assistant, if you want."

"I don't know what to say, only that I feel awkward and embarrassed, excuse me. It's just strange to undress and being nude in front of you, and you massaging me", I told her, not being able to overcome my timidity.

"We could lower the light intensity, if you want. Or it's not this? Oh... It's me being a ladyboy?" and this time she was the one to lose her calm and look embarrassed.

Then it struck me, because I didn't even consider that. Or maybe subconsciously I was thinking about her specific situation?

"No, it's not that! Believe me, I didn't even think about that before you mentioned it. But now, that I think about, all my life I tried to be in control. All my life I struggled to have as much control as possible over my own life. Well, not with my wife, she was the exception."

"I don't understand, Mike, sorry! What do you mean to say? You cannot be naked in front of me because you're afraid you'll lose control over the situation?" She was clearly struggling to understand my position.

"That's one way to put it, I guess. But I think that being naked, while you're in control of my body, is making me feel powerless. It's not about you, it's just something a can't stop feeling. Probably I associate nudity with weakness." I was trying to find my words, to explain something I didn't fully understand myself.

But instead of renouncing, Mali just smiled and gave me the most unexpected answer.

"In that situation, if you feel that been naked equals being powerless, and in the same time you don't mind me being a ladyboy, I could take off my clothes as well. This way, we'll both be in a similar position. What do you think about that?"

I tried to see on her face if she was mocking me, but her eyes were sincere, she was looking into my eyes straight and unwavering. Deep down inside, I knew that this was a fallacy, something wasn't right about being naked together with my housekeeper, but my pride kicked in, and couldn't admit that. And there was also all this ladyboy issue. Did Mali really have a penis? Even if I knew she had one, I couldn't actually imagine it.

It was a moment like when I was a teenager, and I was with my friend at a water park. I climbed up on the tallest and most abrupt water slide, and when I looked down, I thought I'll die with certainty if I'll slide on it. But notwithstanding, I couldn't go back down, couldn't bare the shame of giving up. So, I sat on it, closed my eyes, and felt like I was droping to the ground from a plane without a parachute. And when I reached the end of the water slide, I couldn't believe I was still alive and in one piece.

That's when I decided to embrace my fear, to fight my natural embarrassment, and to play the open-minded person that I considered myself to be. But, before that, I tried one more time to escape from this awkward situation.

"Mali, look, I think that shall solve my embarrassment, but I don't want to ask you to undress. I don't believe it's ethical to ask my employee to undress while working for me. Let's leave it as it is, please."

"Mike, I worked not only as a massage therapist, but also I performed erotic massage back in Thailand. Believe me, there is nothing here to embarrass me. I just want to do my job properly, and to feel that I'm taking care of you as good as possible." She said all this with a straight face, never losing eye contact with me.

I thought for a few seconds for another way out, but couldn't find any. So, I capitulated and nodded silently my acceptance.

Without saying a word, she took off her camisole, before even I had time to reach for the waistband of my pajama pants. She did it in the most natural way possible, but I was mesmerized by her torso. It was clear she didn't have boobs, or only two slight mounds on her chest, but I felt my mouth watering as I looked at her. They were a little bit smaller than my ex-wife's, if that's possible, and had cute nipples. And as I was standing there, froze, ogling at her, she took of the shorts as well. First there was nothing to see between her legs. But when shook her body a little, I saw that she was tugging it somehow between her legs. And now I saw it. Not only she clearly and obviously has a penis, but it was a large one. Right now, it was almost flaccid, but every bit as big as mine. As big as mine when I was hard. God knows how big was her penis when she got hard. And I don't know why, but it looked so feminine, smooth, with just a tiny landing strip of hair on her pubis.

I was still dressed, my hands frozen on the waistband of my pajama pants. So, I decided to jump into the unknown, and pushed my pants to the floor, trying to overcome the shyness of having consciously compared our penises in my mind.

We were now standing in front of each other, naked. If even for a moment I thought that I'll get hard, it was clear that it wasn't going to happen. I was too embarrassed. I was ashamed even more when I got the feeling that my own penis was shrinking, retracting inside the scrotum. I fought with the urge to look down, to check if my dick was still there, especially when I noticed that her penis was now semi hard. Seeing this, I refrained myself, and as if I was doing it for the hundred time, I walked casually toward the bed, and laid down on my belly.

I was laying down awkwardly, feeling stiff, and conscient about our mutual nudity. Even if I closed my eyes, I was aware that Mali is nearby, hearing her soft footsteps, preparing for the massage. And then I felt the oil trickling on by back, and her soft hand spreading it. The oil had a subtle fragrance of jasmine. And her palms were running gently on my back, like waiting for me to relax, warming the oil on my skin.

"Please relax, Mike," I heard her saying in a soft voice, like she was reading my mind. Her fingers started to work my muscles a little bit more firmly, and I was beginning to relax. Soon, everything was forgotten, and I was in a blissful state, feeling calmer than ever. I was aware that she was massaging me, and after finishing my back, she started working on my legs. But my mind was actually on another plane, feeling like in heaven. For a second, I tried to recollect why I was reluctant to have this massage in the first place, but was unable to think. I felt half asleep, but not really sleeping. After finishing my legs, she starting massaging my soles, and now I became vocal. It seems that my soles had a mind of their own, their own existence. It felt like Mali's movements were reflected in my whole body, and I couldn't stop vocalizing my satisfaction.