The Unexpected is Fun

Story Info
Unplanned fucks are good too.
1.9k words
3.5
4.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight I came home to find a white ribbon around the door handle of our bedroom door. Quietly opening the door I saw Tina handcuffed to my bed and Kathy fucking her with a strap on. My cock sprung hard, and as most of you know I got hard mainly because Tina is my all time favorite fuck. Just the sight of her naked springs my cock into action. The white ribbon means that I cannot join in however, Kathy wants some alone time with Tina. So I stroked my cock a few times and then quietly shut the door. I went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer and a lesbo video DVD and headed outside.

I popped the DVD into the player and sat down in one of our lounge chairs. I pressed play on the remote and leaned back, sipping my beer and stroking my cock as I watched. I was out there about an hour and was on my third beer when out of the corner of my eye I saw our back gate open and Jay walk in.

Jay shut the gate and stripped down as he walked toward me. Stopping by the cooler he grabbed a beer and laid his clothes on the table. He came over and sat down beside me, glancing at my hard cock. He smiled and told me he was amazed every time he saw my cock. He had told me before he considered himself to be well endowed, but was still a little envious when he saw how big I was. He settled back and started watching the movie with me. His cock quickly grew, and it was definitely big, pretty close to the size of my cock. My mouth began to water at the thought of how good it would feel in my mouth.

Jay told me he had stopped by hoping to titty fuck Kathy. His wife Samantha was visiting her parents for a few days down in Missouri and he was horny. I told him he would have to wait his turn, Tina was inside with her and I had no idea how long they were going to be. I knew he had fucked Kathy a few other times, but wasn't sure if Samantha knew, and didn't know if he was bi like me. He usually fucked Kathy while I was at work, he has only been to over to fuck her maybe twice while I was home. I was a bit surprised how open and comfortable he was around me. I guess once you fuck a guys wife everything becomes open and easy.

I got up to get another beer and grabbed the lube and dildo out of the toy box while I was there. I sat back down and squeezed some lube onto my hand. Reaching down between my legs I spread it on my ass, slipping a couple fingers into my ass to get it nice and wet. Next I squeezed more lube onto the dildo and rubbed it until it was covered. I lifted up my ass a little and slowly inserted the tip into my hole. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of it sliding inside me as I pushed it slowly inward. I let it naturally slide out and slowly pushed it back in a few times. Finally with the balls of the dildo tight against my ass I settled down and stroked my cock while watching the threesome going on in the movie.

I could see Jay kept glancing over at me, and finally he asked me if it hurt having a dildo inside me. I told him the first couple times when I used to be real tight it was uncomfortable, but I started with a much smaller dildo and slowly moved up to bigger ones. Now it just feels really good, nice and full, and the ridges feel just amazing. His face turned a bit red and he got quiet, but his cock was still hard so I knew it didn't turn him off. I didn't know if he was curious and wanted to try or just making conversation while waiting to fuck Kathy.

I figured I would go get a gay video and play it to see his reaction, so I told him I would go check to see how Kathy and Tina were doing. I walked into the house and cracked the door. I saw Kathy sitting on Tina's face. Tina hands were squeezing Kathy's ass and I heard them both moaning. They were going to be a while yet. I shut the door and stopped by the bi section of our movies. I selected a video I knew started out with two women, then incorporated their husbands into it. The DVD I had playing was about at the end anyhow. I grabbed another beer out the fridge and headed back to Jay.

I had timed it pretty good as the credits were just starting to roll on the screen. Jay had a glazed look in his eye, and it is a sure sign of how horny he was. I popped out the old DVD and put in the new. I pressed play on the remote and grabbed the lube. I put more on my ass and picked up the dildo. I slid it back in my ass and sat back down as the first scene came on the TV.

Jay stroked his cock while he watched. His eyes were glued to the screen as he watched the two women 69. I heard his breathing become ragged and hoped he didn't cum yet. To his credit he slowed himself down and got his breathing back to normal. The next scene was about to start and I watched him to see how he would react.

The scene on the TV changed to the two husbands walking in on their wives eating each others pussies. The guys, being guys, immediately began to strip down. They pulled off their pants and their erections popped out. I looked at Jay and his eyes still hadn't left the screen. He continued to stroke his cock as one guy pushed the other on the bed next to the women and started sucking his cock. Jay continued to stroke his cock, and I now knew he was at least curious about being with another man.

Slowly I got up and moved toward him, letting the dildo fall out of my ass and onto the ground. I knelt down beside him and grabbed his hand, moving it away from his cock. I leaned down and took his cock in my mouth, giving him what I hoped was the best blow job he ever had. Many guys have told me no woman could ever compare to me, and I hoped his cock wasn't to big to do it right. I felt him wiggling in the chair, and I knew I was doing okay.

The women on the TV were watching the guys and grabbed a double headed dildo to start fucking each other. The guy was just finishing his blow job and I felt Jay's cock pulse as the guy on TV started to cum in the other guys mouth. After sucking the guy dry and licking up the cum, he moved up and slid his dick into the guys ass, fucking him much to the delight of the women who had already orgasmed a couple times already.

Jay's cock was super hard in my mouth. It felt really good, filling my mouth more than a cock has in a long time. I reached for the KY and somehow manged to squirt some and put it on my ass. I stood up, moved in front of him and lowered myself down. I rubbed the head of his cock against my ass, getting it nice and lubed, and slowly pushed down onto it. His cock was just a little bigger than the dildo so I had to go slow. But short thrusts up and down made his cock slide just a little farther in until I could finally rest with him completely inside me.

Jay moaned at the tightness of my ass and I squeezed my ass muscles trying to milk his cock.. I slowly started to rise up and down again, and soon had a good rhythm going. I didn't want to go to fast, I didn't want him to cum yet. He felt really good in my ass and I was loving it.

Suddenly I heard Kathy's voice wondering who I was fucking out here, and her and Tina were standing there watching. I grinned and told her Jay had come to fuck her titties but she took to long. She grinned and I told her someone had to do something, the poor guys was suffering from a severe case of horny after all so being the good host I must oblige.

Tina came over and stood in front of me. I could smell her sweet pussy juices and my cock strained at the thought of tasting her. I was torn between a good ass fucking and an awesome fuck with Tina, but it didn't take long before I slid off Jay's cock and rolled with Tina onto the ground. I climbed on top of her and pushed my hard cock into her wet waiting pussy. She was a master at controlling her pussy muscles and I loved how she was able to milk me as we fucked.

I looked back and Jay had started Titty fucking Kathy. I grinned as I thought he finally got what he came for. Tina wanted on top, so we rolled over and she pulled my cock into her. Behind us we heard Jay groan as he started to cum. I could barely see Kathy trying to lick it all up.

Tina finally bent down and told me she was going to cum really big and wanted me to cum with her. I felt her pussy muscles quiver as she rode me, milking me one last time. I felt the cum rising up and knew I could explode at any moment. The timing was very close as soon I felt her fingernails dig into my chest and her body tense up. As soon as I released my cum and let it explode her body started shaking with an orgasm of her own.

Tina wrapped her legs around mine and laid down on top of me, letting my cock slide out of her as it shrunk back to normal size. We held each other until our pulses slowed and returned back to normal. Looking over, Jay was laying next to Kathy, his head using her boobs as pillows. We all laid still for about 10 minutes until the energy started to flow back in our bodies.

Tina and Jay eventually left after dinner, and Kathy and I headed to bed. We had one more fuck left, one we always had when one of us had sex with someone else. We talked about how much fun we had and slowly made love. We took it nice and slow, and 45 minutes later we were drifting off to sleep, content with another fun filled day. Tomorrow is never guaranteed, so we try to enjoy each day of our lives. I don't know if Jay and I will be together again, it was fun, but life is to short to worry about it. If it is meant to happen it will.