The Unholy Whale Ch. 09

Story Info
At last some harem sex.
7k words
4.58
10.4k
7
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers

Note that despite the name of this chapter, I've got one final chapter planned.

Many thanks to @griztorc for providing some great feedback.

-Wiseman

Chapter 9 HAREM END

Upbeat and sugary-sweet Japanese pop music filled my living room while Jenny swayed her hips back and forth, performing a well-practiced choreography to the quick rhythm of the music. My sister held huge geisha-styled fans that she opened and closed while she whirled them around, seductively covering and revealing the cute face and lewd body behind them. The girl's striking Asian features were exaggerated by makeup and she framed her picture-perfect face with a wig of long, lustrous blue hair. For the occasion, Jenny had exchanged the whore schoolgirl uniform she normally wore to tantalize me for a more traditional Japanese dress. Though, to be fair, considering the amount of skin she still showed off, to describe her attire as somewhere between a kimono and a salacious microdress would be more accurate.

My cosplaying slut of a little sister had worked on her outfit in secret for days. She had asked me to not use my "maho" (as she called it) to aid her, since she wanted it to be a surprise. I had been happy to oblige and therefore not bothered Jenny whenever I had seen her diligently sew away on her costume. Today, she had finally asked me to settle down and make myself comfortable in the sofa and wait for for her to get ready. After I had done so, music from one of my favorite old video games suddenly began blaring from my speakers as Jenny, expertly dressed up as the disco-dancing Oni princess from that game, began to give me one hell of an erotic dance!

I licked my lips while I leered at my twirling little sister. She shook her hips, her toned belly snaking up and down, her abs convulsing as she dropped low to the floor in a split. She fanned herself, teasingly, while she winked at me and then rose from the floor as she gyrated. Her inflated boobs bounced and quaked with every little step and move. I swallowed hard, looking at them (and her) go! In the game, I recalled that the princess she was cosplaying was often teased by the other characters for her diminutive chest size. It was not often that a cosplay managed to surpass the original...

"Master! Like, don't ignore me~" Azuko moaned from below.

I tore my gaze from Jenny to the gyaru bitch demon that had settled next to me on the sofa, naked, since the moment Jenny had started her dance. Azuko was pushing her round tits into my side while she serviced my hard dick; what the constant virgin lacked in experience, she more than made up for in enthusiasm as the mere sight of my erect cock made the succubus slobber up and down it in out-of-control fervor!

Kneeling on the floor in front of me was in turn Xue Mei flanked by Emily. The kunoichi, dressed in her ninja garb for the occasion, worked with steely intent to satisfy me with her mouth, trying to keep pace with with the manic demoness Azuko. The competitive Xue Mei was--naturally--determined to not be outdone by her Master's latest conquest when it came to getting me off!

I had returned Emily to the mental state of madly in love ex-girlfriend prostitute terribly repentant for her past as an evil bitch. It had been tempting to leave the now perfect-looking Asian girl completely naked, but I had decided that the fantasy of having this bitch as my slave servant worked even better if she looked the part. Therefore, my race-swapped ex was at all times dressed in the frilly micro bikini maid outfit I had enjoyed seeing Xue Mei wear occasionally before. Emily also wore a dog's collar with her name on it, clasped so tight around the girl's neck that she struggled a little to breathe. The collar was not part of any magical outfit from the gacha game but instead something I had bought and gifted to her. My ex-girlfriend had cried tears of joy over receiving a precious gift like that from her Master and true love, overcome by the undeserved kindness I showed to her.

Although my ex most assuredly wanted nothing more than to heedlessly fight with Xue Mei and Azuko for the chance to take the dick of her beloved ex-boyfriend and Master in her mouth, she dared not be so presumptuous considering the terrible shame she had been made to feel for her past. Emily had therefore settled with wrapping her full and constantly puckered lips around the fingers of the hand I had stretched out to her. She licked each and every one of my fingers tenderly, treating them as if she was giving multiple blowjobs to the penis she so treasured. I had made sure to reinforce the girl's need to at all times prove, to both herself and to me, that she was worthy of me. Prove that she was stronger than the evil bitch persona that sometimes still fought me, despite the futility of such rebellion.

What she did not know was that the reason she sometimes reverted back to being the "evil bitch" she was so ashamed of and despised with such fervor was that I found it amusing to see Em temporarily snap out of the delusions she was currently a slave under. Only to bring her back under the full yoke of them when I had seen enough despair. I glared at the kneeling girl desperately licking and kissing my fingers, gracing her Master with absolute devotion, a manic craving to prove she had any semblance of worth. Serves you right for cheating on me, whore. All of this is--and more--is what you fucking deserve.

Meanwhile, Xue Mei and Azuko fought fiercely on top of my dick. Xue Mei had managed to get the head of my penis in her mouth and did her best to fully envelop me within her warm and eager throat. Her hyper-sensitive body and tongue were however swiftly overcome by the pure pleasure the ex-lesbian got out of acting like such a total whore, fighting with another woman for the honor of sucking the dick of the man she had submitted to. "Some proud 'defender of women' she was." I thought, most amused, when I saw how Xue Mei's eyelids began to flutter from excitement when she sucked me off. The ninja's lusty moans of pleasure were in turn muffled by the dick she had so hastily jammed down her throat.

Clever Azuko saw her chance to take advantage of the kunoichi's heightened state of excitement and bit right into the ninja's lewd tits. The erotic stimulation from the made-for-sex demoness sucking and biting on gigantic, ninja breasts while she felt my dick stir and bounce, buried deep half-way down her mouth and throat, was too much for the weak-willed girl. Xue Mei's body wriggled and tensed as she came with my hard dick still vacuumed by her lips. Eventually, the spent Chinese girl slid off my cock and laid her face to rest on my thigh, her tongue lolling out of her mouth while she panted hard. The cat ears sticking out of her multicolored hair twitched slightly.

As soon as Xue Mei had released the grip of her mouth from my penis, Azuko instantly took over. The demoness leaned herself over the ninja's body, still ravaged by aftershocks of an orgasm, brushing her huge breasts up against both Xue Mei and me. The feeling of Azuko's soft and bouncy titties gave Xue Mei little chance to recover from her orgasm. Getting smothered by the other woman's tits and being splashed by a drizzle of milk while lying her head on top of her Master's naked thighs seemed to be too much stimulation for the Chinese girl to handle in any way other than to ride wave after wave of pleasure and orgasmic shudders.

Azuko took note of the effect she had on my ninja slave and grinned excitedly at me, revealing small fangs, before she swallowed my hard cock all the way down her throat. The red demoness looked straight at me with wild eyes while she sucked and blew me. Her eyes had long since turned into shiny hearts from the need my erect penis would eternally stir in her soul. The wings on the succubus' back flapped when she took as much of me inside of her as her virgin mouth was able to without gagging. She still took care to avoid brushing sharp fangs against my pecker, but the few times she slipped up just filled me with more desire. "Seeing this previously oh-so-proud succubus slut's desperate need to make me cum, despite the limited knowledge I had forced her to have on the subject was such a goddamn turn-on..." Some part of me yet admiring the girl I recognized as my soulmate.

With Azuko slobbering on my dick and Xue Mei panting on top of my thighs, I shifted my attention back over to my little sister. Jenny had worked hard for several days to put up this striptease cosplay show of a character she knew I liked. My blood-related, Japanese little sister was breathing hard, not just from the workout of her wild dance, but also from the excitement she forced herself to feel from seeing my three other harem sluts work their hardest to satisfy me; Jenny always kept in mind that I had mentioned that it would please me if she got herself excited at the thought of me sleeping with other women. From behind whirling fans, Jenny locked eyes with me, and gave me a look that just begged me, her beloved "Onii-chan", to throw the other three girls aside, get up from the sofa and take her hard right then and there. Pin her down to the floor or up against the wall and violate her however I wanted! Despite her best efforts to suppress such forbidden emotions, my little sister still had her jealous streak intact, simmering underneath it all.

I felt my balls tickle and looked down again to see Xue Mei, still weakly leaning her head against my thigh while getting smothered by Azuko's breasts, lick my balls. Azuko's face meanwhile bobbed up and down above the ninja as the demoness gave me a sloppy blowjob, repeatedly attempting to overcome her gag reflex while dripping heaps of saliva down over my dick and onto Xue Mei's panting face. Emily remained kneeling on the floor while gazing up at me with reverence; as if my ex-girlfriend was literally worshiping the fingers she licked. One of Emily's hands had gone under the skimpy maid bikini bottom, making wet noises while she masturbated a gushing cunt.

I let myself indulge in the sight of the four soul-captured titty monsters in my harem, each doing everything in their power to display total adoration and devotion to me as their Master and Summoner. I held not a shred of doubt that they would each do whatever I asked of them. Hell, I did not even have to ask! Their obsessed minds would constantly work overtime attempting to figure out whatever I could wish for and how best they should give it to me. "This is actually my life now!" The thought made my head spin, almost unable to grasp how perfect it all was.

I was brought back from my musings by the Japanese pop song picking up its tempo. My sister dropped her body low and then slowly snaked upwards. The microdress she wore accentuated each of her movements, as it flowed with her. She extended her bare and slightly muscular leg and cute foot towards me while the huge fans still twirled in her hands. Then, she spun and bent her athletic body backwards, settling into a full bridge. She froze in place like that for a moment, allowing me to fully focus on the horny man's caricature of tits I had bolted onto her otherwise small and well-toned frame. "Damn, I had made my little sister look so fucking great!" Then, as if she could sense precisely what her older brother was thinking, Jenny smoothly undid the sash of her revealing dress and let it fall off her shoulders, onto the floor while holding the full bridge. My little sister's now bare breasts demanded my full attention, her nipples looked stiff enough to cut glass. Jenny's naked, masterpiece of an Asian body that I had fantasized so much about when growing up was on full display solely for me, covered only by the slick and shiny milk I had made her produce.

Jenny slowly returned to standing upright again. While she did so, she peered intently at me from under her wig of blue hair, carefully evaluating my reaction to ensure I enjoyed the show she was putting on. She beamed at me, seeming very happy with what she could read from my flummoxed face, and quoted a few lines of dialogue from the game in Japanese, her mother tongue. She then picked up her pace again, whirling her fans while continuing the seductive, hip-shaking dance, now stark naked. Her majestic boobies bouncing, squirting milk all around her!

Jenny's excellent performance did more than please me. My dick was twitching like mad, ready to explode! Sensing my excitement, my other three Asian sluts all picked up their efforts. Xue Mei had settled to give my balls attention, but now slid her head off my thigh and began to earnestly lick my balls while massaging her spandex-clad torpedo tits. Azuko continued to suck me off, pressing her face and mouth hard onto my cock and now also into Xue Mei's huge breasts. Her heart-shaped tail whipped up from behind her flittering wings and began to scratch at my chest.

"Master, go ahead and blast your yummy cum all over your dirty gyaru's virgin mouth! Give it to me!" Azuko begged while licking my dick in an absolute frenzy. Immediately after she had finished vocalizing her greatest wish, she plunged her slut mouth deep onto my dick while gazing up at me with heart-shaped pupils literally shining with lust. It was too much!

For the first time since the cosplay striptease show had begun, Jenny started missing steps when she could hear me grunting from excitement as Azuko deepthroated me. My sister missed more and more steps due to the distraction and, finally my greedy slut of a little sister threw both of her fans aside. She had realized what was about to happen and dove towards me, squeezing her naked body in-between Xue Mei's and Emily's on the floor! All three of them could sense that I was close to release and opened wide, their mouths ready to be little more than cocksleeves for their Summoner and Master if it would please me to bless them with such attention.

"Not yet! I need even more!" Flashed through my mind and I grabbed Azuko by her horns and pulled her hungry mouth off my dick and pushed the gyaru off the sofa, down onto the floor next to my three other girls. The girls other than Azuko looked up at me with pleading eyes, each one wishing to be the one to service me with a waiting mouth cunt. Xue Mei still weak, but fighting, always needing more cock, Jenny clearly deserving of a reward from her dear Onii-chan, Emily grasping for a chance to show how much she truly loved her ex-boyfriend and Master. Azuko's look was slightly less loving and more desperate with her open mouth snapping for me, not satisfied by being so brusquely interrupted during her tasting session of the one object of the succubus' unfettered desire.

"Remain with your mouths open, exactly like this, you sluts. And I want you to be still and quiet--not a sound! You're my onaholes, now. You're for me to use and abuse however I want." I commanded them. The four girls did their best to freeze in place with their mouths wide open and available.

I began brushing my hard dick against Xue Mei's lips. The sensitive ninja girl's body was quivering in anticipation and her eyes began to flutter from excitement again. "She'd probably come again if I simply kept stimulating her lips like this... She was such a whore for this dick." I thought. But instead of plunging down Xue Mei's mouth and finish all over her face, I brought out her card. The shinobi's eyes widened with a mixture of fear and excitement and she braced for what she knew would be coming. I fed her card a "pinch of magical catnip" and after a few quiet moments of anticipation, Xue Mei fell backwards to the floor, a moaning and spasming mess as her body was overloaded by an artificial but irresistible desire.

"Nnhhhh... ahhhhhhffh... M... M.." She moaned, her quivering voice hinted of both pure pleasure and sharp pain. She bit down on her finger, trying to quiet herself but she could not fight her lust for long. "M-Master...! Ahhhhnn... Master p-please... I-"

"Shut the fuck up, Xue Mei! You're not following my orders if you're begging for me like this, are you, Shinobi of Justice?!" I snapped back at the writhing woman on the floor.

"Nhn... Ghn... Ahhhnn..!" She clenched her jaw and bit down on the finger in her mouth hard enough to draw blood. She enjoyed this, I knew she did. Despite herself, whenever she got a chance she begged me for more doses of the stuff. Horny cumslut...

Well, Xue Mei had failed to be a silent onahole so I moved on to my sister, Jenny. I wrapped strands of hair from the blue wig around my dick while I brushed its hardness against her flushed cheeks. The naked beauty remained quiet, enjoying the attention I gave her. Then, I started patting her head while my dick still bounced against her face. Jenny could not help but give a little moan in response to my hand brushing her head--the headpat was an affirmation to her, acknowledgment from her brother that she was a good girl. Proof that I was satisfied with her dirty dance! Proof that she had pleased me!

My little sister wanted for much more of a reward than headpats! I knew that she wished for nothing more than to be used as her brother's pleasure toy, to relieve me inside any of her holes, but due to my command she dared not move or speak. She needed to obey me and therefore remained as motionless as she could, with both hands placed on her thighs, framing her enormous naked tits perfectly while my cock bounced against her and my hand savaged the top of her head, patting it mercilessly!

When I also began to squeeze her milky boobs, the stimulation of it all became too much for the poor girl to bear. She gave a long moan of pleasure and squirted a hefty amount of milk on the hand that accosted her. My Japanese little sister's overwhelming feelings of devotion could no longer be kept quiet and contained inside of her small body.

"Onii-chan..." She whispered, as quietly as she could. She shivered, savoring every little syllable of her holy word.

I smiled at that. I felt... happy to hear Jenny speak that silly word that held such meaning to her. But she still lost my challenge, so I gave her blue wig a final ruffle and then broke away from giving attention to my sister's suggestive tits and cute face and moved on to my supernaturally horny gyaru bitch demoness.

Azuko knelt on the floor, with mouth agape, hungrily waiting for my attention with her eyes shining pink. I grabbed one of her horns and pulled her open mouth towards my dick. A satisfied moan erupted from the demoness when her wet and willing mouth approached her totem of desire. I could feel her hot breath against my penis while she licked her lips in anticipation. Just before Azuko thought I would grant her the prize, I twisted her head hard to the side and drove my hot pole into her left cheek. The supernaturally malleable body I had granted her gave in when I forced her face against my rock-hard dick. Her neck bent in an impossible angle and she pouted at me as I pushed my dick into the side of her face, slathering the needing bitch's face in precum and saliva.

The initial disappointment at not getting a taste of my dick seemed to quickly subside in the succubus; Azuko's breath grew ragged and hard from excitement due to the reminder of how I had morphed her body to my desire. I had made sure that she loved that I held such power over her, after all.

"Fuck yeesss..." She moaned in when her head and neck literally bounced against my dick. "I feel so fucking good like this, Master. So fucking hot how you've turned me into your plastic, big-titted fucktoy! I'm kind of like, your onahole sextoy already, right?" She began to masturbate her gushing pussy with one hand while the other rubbed at her womb tattoo. The succubus' tail in turn groped at her rude, red breasts, milking them. "C'mon Master, please let this gyaru bitch handle the cock my immortal virgin succubus soul desires like, so, sooooo badly. Puh-leeze, Master... Your Azuko needs you..."

WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers
12