The Unicorn Pt. 02

Story Info
Aodhan gets some 'help' from an egg laying witch.
3.8k words
4.88
6k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work contains the following: mild hypnosis/breeding compulsion, breeding kink, (cis) male pregnancy, anal, shape-shifting genitalia, transmasc character, human laying eggs, old school ominous fairy tale vibes.

Aodhan woke with a start the next morning, thoughts caught in a web of peculiar, fleeting dreams that were quickly burned away by the bright light of the sun pouring in through the window above his bed.

It had been dark-- there were people with eyes that burned like starlight... and a unicorn!

The man twitched and looked down at his stomach but was relieved to find it flat, as per usual, rather than bloated with the seed of a fae beast as he had dreamed. He had been so pleased in his dream but by the light of day he wouldn't call it anything but a nightmare. The thought of harboring such a creature in his body made the man shudder before he forced himself out of bed to start his day.

Living alone at the far edge of the village as he did, Aodhan led a busy life taking care of the property he'd inherited from his parents and the animals on it so his dream and the creatures within it were soon forgotten.

Weeks passed, however, and the man found himself with an unusually large appetite. Aodhan felt downright voracious by the time dinner came around and yet the food he ate became less and less satisfying as the days passed. Flavors seemed dull to him now and the man wondered if he was falling ill. The suspicion intensified when nausea began to plague him at random-- though worst of all in the mornings.

The truth of his situation eluded him until he went to fasten his belt one day and found he had to let it out another notch. When the man turned a critical eye to his reflection in the mirror, however, he froze at the sight of his belly.

There was a distinct bump where once his abdomen had been flat, though it did not come from fat. Aodhan was still quite lithe with little extra weight around his figure except right there at his waist, and he'd seen this sort of change before...

Just not on a man.

Hands trembling, Aodhan touched his stomach and found not the soft give of fat, but the taught firmness of a body with child.

Impossible, he thought, eyes locked on his reflexion as he touched himself more firmly, exploring this alien expansion of his own body with nervous hands, fear a bitter, thorny presence in the pit of his stomach.

How? How could such a thing be possible?

Memory of his strange nightmare nearly a month prior returned astride a wave of intense nausea and Aodhan barely made it to the bathroom before he vomited up the remains of his dinner from the night before.

Not a dream, he realized, thoughts a confused whirlwind as he came face-to-face the truth-- the growing weight of his stomach as he bent over to retch again terrible evidence of his nightmare's veracity.

He had lain with a unicorn and not just allowed-- but begged it to put a child in him.

Aodhan stumbled out of the bathroom and forced down a glass of water to remove the awful taste of bile from his mouth then dropped onto his bed again. Sprawled on his back, the weight of the child growing in his belly felt heavier than it actually was-- like the truth of it might crush him with its very existence.

He had to get rid of it.

But how? He could hardly go to the midwife. Her tinctures might help a woman end an unwanted pregnancy but who knew if they would work on him-- assuming he could even get her to give him one in the first place. No, she'd likely insist he was simply ill and send him to the healer instead but he knew, Aodhan knew the terrible truth of the sin he had committed and what dire seed had taken root within him that night in the forest. He couldn't tell her that, though-- he couldn't tell anyone. They'd run him out of the village at best and he dared not imagine what else they might do if they found out what he'd done.

What he needed was someone who would believe him-- someone who consorted with the fae and wouldn't judge another that had done the same.

Aodhan needed a witch.

~~~

One quiet evening after his father had died, Aodhan's mother had confessed that she had long thought herself infertile until desperation had driven her to visit the witch that lived in the forest. He had never found out what she had given the witch in payment, but the witch had given his mother a potion that had resulted in his birth nine months later.

If you ever find yourself in need and I am no longer here to help you, she had said, tipsy from wine and grief, you must go to the witch. She will help you.

Her smile had been shadowed, haunted, even, rather than reassuring, but her words loomed large in Aodhan's mind and in his desperation he set out to find the one person who might help him.

The witch, as his mother had told it, lived half a day's walk away and he would know where to turn off the road when he spotted a great oak that had been split by lightning yet still lived. Eager to be on his way, Aodhan threw a few necessities in a satchel, fed and watered his animals, then left without delay, gate slamming shut behind him with a sharp bang.

The anxiety burning beneath his skin kept Aodhan moving at a rapid pace down the dirt road that cut through the rolling hills, the forest a looming presence he could always sense even if he could only see it when he crested a hill. It almost seemed to call to him, beckoning him away from the heat of the sun bearing down from overhead to take refuge in the cool shadows cast by its verdant canopy. Aodhan forced himself to look away but eventually he reached the oak tree his mother had described to him years before and knew he had to turn towards the tree-line.

Aodhan hesitated at its edge for a long minute, staring into the innocuous bit of wilderness as if he might perceive the secrets hidden within without every having to trespass before he finally caved and started forward again.

The cool relief of the shade after hours spent trudging beneath the unforgiving sun was intense enough to actually make Aodhan heave a sigh of relief despite the supposedly treacherous domain he had just entered. There was a scant trail winding between the trees and he followed that for some time until a strange cry cut through the quiet and startled the man.

At first he thought it was a beast-- the guttural, persistent cry reminded Aodhan of cattle lowing, but when it repeated it seemed significantly more human. Curious and thinking someone might be injured, Aodhan hurried forward without a thought until a broad, shallow stream came into view through the trees.

The sight that met his eyes was strange enough that Aodhan stopped and lingered out of view behind a tree while he tried to make sense of the scene before him.

A naked man lay sprawled along the bank of the stream, lower half of his body in the water, though it was only a few inches deep there so it hid little. The stranger was beautiful-- more beautiful than any man Aodhan had ever beheld, with a lithe but muscular build and long, unnaturally colored hair that reminded Aodhan of a piece of turquoise he'd seen at market once.

Even more eye-catching than his beauty, however, was the stranger's massive stomach. Muscular as his chest and graceful limbs were, no one could mistake its shape for a paunch. Taut and so round the man probably struggled to reach his arms around himself, it was obvious that the stranger was heavily pregnant. The realization made Aodhan's stomach lurch and his heart leap up into his throat as he grabbed at the tree he'd taken shelter behind for support. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the stranger, though, and as his gaze raked over his gravid form, Aodhan finally noticed that the man sported not a cock, but the delicate folds of a vagina.

The stranger groaned and writhed in the shallows, head thrown back and panting for breath as the surface of his huge belly seized and convulsed. He spread his legs wider as he lifted his head again and screamed through gritted teeth, beautiful face flushed with effort as he bore down and pushed with every muscle in his body. Aodhan watched, transfixed, as the mouth of the man's vagina spread, then shrank, then spread again before the insistent press of a pale, round form struggling to escape the stranger's body. The man's hole, once small and tight, spread wide and finally ejected a wet and glistening orb bigger than his fist, which was quickly carried away downstream by the current. That same soft, guttural cry that had reminded Aodhan of a beast escaped the beautiful stranger when it did and the expression on his fair features could only be described as one of pure ecstasy.

Aodhan watched, rapt, as the other man pushed egg after egg from his body into the stream and found himself increasingly aroused to the point he began to grind against the tree behind which he hid. The stranger's blissful whimpers and moans, inter-cut by pained cries of effort, drove all rationality from Aodhan's mind until he finally stepped out from behind the tree and started towards the stream.

The stranger's waistline had been steadily shrinking as he labored and now was nearly flat, though there was one last egg still fighting for freedom. It sprang free as Aodhan dropped his satchel on the stream bank and waded into the shallows, already unfastening the front of his breeches to free his aching cock.

Aodhan gave himself a few quick pumps as he loomed over the stranger who lay, still half in the water, body limp but for the occasional shudder that rocked his figure. Overcome by a strange madness that filled him with an overwhelming urge to mate, Aodhan dropped to his knees in the water between the other man's legs and lined himself up with his still gaping entrance.

The stranger offered no resistance, only watched him from under long lashes as Aodhan bent over him then thrust into his open, dripping cunt.

Aodhan groaned at the contrast between the sweet heat of the stranger's body and the sharp coolness of the water that swirled around them as he began to move. The other man was incredibly loose at first, though lily-soft and incredibly slick with his own juices, no doubt leftover from the egg laying process. Aodhan had never fucked anyone but his own hand before and he only barely refrained from coming less than a minute in. His partner had offered only soft gasps and moans at first but when Aodhan slowed in order to avoid spilling his load so soon, the other man lifted his legs then wrapped them around Aodhan's waist to pull him in close. As if waking from a slumber, the man's walls tightened suddenly around Aodhan's cock, offering the virgin a whole new realm of sensation.

"I'm ready," the strange man murmured in Aodhan's ear, voice only barely above a whisper as he threw his arms around the man's neck and drew him in until their bodies were pressed flush. "Fill me as you please..."

Aodhan shivered at his words and began to fuck the other man in earnest and eventually they made their way up the bank onto the grass where they coupled enthusiastically-- sweating and grunting like beasts in heat. For a time, Aodhan was able to ignore the swell of his stomach and the worries it brought with it in the arms of the strange and beautiful man beneath him.

Was this how the unicorn had felt when it mounted him? The stranger was just as submissive as Aodhan had been to that beast and in response Aodhan felt himself become a beast in turn, full up only of the impulse to mate, to plant his seed in fertile ground and watch it grow-- and the other man seemed all to happy to oblige.

"Fill me!," the strange man begged, just as Aodhan had the unicorn. At some point he'd put the other man flat on his belly in the grass and now Aodhan thrust down along the tight cleft of the stranger's perfect ass into the confines of his tight cunt as he straddled his thighs, hands planted firmly against his shoulders. "I need it! Goddess please, fill me, I--"

Aodhan came with a shout and a stuttering jerk of his hips, balls going tight as he pumped hot seed into the other man's pussy, a glorious tide of ecstasy washing over him when he did. He moaned, long and loud when his partner orgasmed shortly after, muscles fluttering and convulsing around the length of Aodhan's shaft as if trying to milk him for every last drop.

Aodhan gave a few final thrusts then pulled out and tumbled to one side to sprawl, gasping and breathless, in the grass beside the other man.

They shared no words as they both came down from their high and Aodhan had no idea what to say to the other man even as he watched him rise then step into the water again to rinse off. Aodhan himself was still wet from wading across the stream so he simply tucked himself away then put the rest of his clothes in order. The knees of his pants were hopelessly grass stained but there was little he could do about it now so he decided to ignore it in favor of looking at the stranger again.

His wet skin glistened in the afternoon sunlight and while he was still stunningly beautiful, Aodhan wondered at the animalistic impulse that had driven him to fuck a peculiar man he had just watched lay a clutch of eggs.

"Are you a witch?" he asked, words tumbling from his lips without his thinking about it. Hoping to recover, Aodhan stood an hurried to continue, "Only I was told one lived here and--"

"And you can't think of anyone else you might spy upon laying strange eggs in the depths of the woods?" Aodhan gave him a helpless sort of look an the other man threw his head back and laughed as he strode from the water, unashamed of his nakedness. "I am he," he replied and walked past the other man but gestured for him to follow.

Aodhan did as he was told, trailing after the witch uncertainly. "I was... my mother said you were a woman."

"Sometimes I am," the witch replied with a careless shrug then smiled at him sidelong and added, "You seemed to like me well enough this way, however. You may call me Eris."

Aodhan flushed and managed to eek out his own name without stumbling over it as they came within view of his house.

It was an unassuming cottage that wouldn't have looked out of place in his own village at a glance-- though a closer look revealed all sorts of strange things that marked it as a witch's home. Peculiar totems, wreathes of branches cunningly woven and hung from surrounding trees as if to mark a border of some sort...

"Come, tell me what brings you to my doorstep," the witch said when they had entered his home and stood within the controlled chaos of a room stacked with books and papers, rafters hung with dried herbs and flowers.

"I--" Aodhan hesitated a moment then gave up and lifted his shirt to reveal the swell of his belly. "There... there was a unicorn outside the village at the edge of the forest. I couldn't-- it called me and I couldn't say no," he explained, shame and horror burning within him as he stared down at the evidence of his unholy coupling.

The witch's gaze brightened with interest and he reached out to press a warm, soft palm to Aodhan's stomach. "I see," he murmured and slid his hand across its swollen surface with a stroke that bordered on the reverent. "And now you need help."

"Yes," Aodhan breathed, desperation heavy in the single syllable even as he fought back a rapturous little shiver when the witch pushed down the waistband of his pants so he had better access to the full extent of his stomach. "I don't even understand how this is possible. I'm a man-- I can't..."

His words petered off and despite all his worries Aodhan felt his anxiety begin to ebb under Eris' gentle hand as it continued to stroke him. The witch was standing very close-- it wouldn't take much movement at all to steal a kiss, though that thought was a fleeting one as Eris spoke again.

"A unicorn has many powers. One touch of its horn can mend a wounded body...or change a healthy one."

The witch's hand finally went still against Aodhan's stomach as the man pressed his own on top of it, heart thundering as he finally saw truth. "It changed me. It... It gave me--"

"A womb," Eris finished for him. "Which it then impregnated with its seed."

Aodhan felt the witch's other hand come to rest on his low back then slide beneath the already low waistband of his pants. His fingers found the tight furl of Aodhan's asshole and the man took a sharp, shuddering breath as he realized it had become quite slick of its own accord-- like a proper cunt.

"It gave you everything you need to bear its child," Eris murmured in his ear and pushed gently against the Aodhan's eager hole.

Two fingers slid in to the hot confines of Aodhan's ass with next to no resistance and the sudden stretch of it dragged an animal moan from the man. Eris pressed in deeper and rather than pull away, Aodhan arched his back and grabbed the nearest book case to brace himself. The witch dragged his fingers out then plunged them back in at a steady tempo that Aodhan rocked his hips to match, reckless and aroused as he'd been on the stream bank-- though any impulse to dominate another was completely gone.

He wanted to be fucked and the witch knew it.

Eris pulled his fingers free but before Aodhan could complain or so much as look back over his shoulder, the witch dragged Aodhan's pants down to his knees then grasped him by the hips. When Aodhan did look back at him he was shocked, but elated, to find Eris now sported a substantial cock in place of a clit. It was thick and fully erect and Aodhan didn't have a chance to get a word out before the witch thrust it into his ass up to the hilt.

Aodhan came immediately with a wanton moan, cock jumping as he shot his load against the underside of his own swollen belly and the floor at his feet.

"Fuck!" the witch exclaimed loudly when Aodhan's walls suddenly went tight as a vice around his shaft, though that didn't stop him from thrusting, nor did his partner's overstimulated cries. "Sweet Titania, no wonder it chose you," he gasped and took Aodhan firmly by the hips and pounded into the other man's ass with reckless abandon.

The witch's cock was nowhere near so large as the unicorn's but Aodhan hadn't been penetrated again since that hazy, dreamlike night, so his girth was more than enough to drive him into a frenzy, especially when Eris grabbed him by the neck and dragged Aodhan back against his chest so he could fuck up into him that way.

Though still small, Aodhan's belly bounced sharply with each thrust, forcing the man to grab and steady it while the witch fucked him. Eris, while shorter than Aodhan, had an incredible strength the man would have found impossible to escape had he desired to, though not once did the thought occur to him. Even as he hovered on the verge of blacking out from lack of air Aodhan did not struggle, but he did orgasm a second time the moment the witch's grip on his neck loosened so he could breath again.

He shouldn't like this. He shouldn't like this. He shouldn't want to be manhandled and dominated so. Shouldn't enjoy the heavy bounce of his pregnant belly or the rough way the witch and the unicorn used his body... and yet, the euphoria that cascaded through him when the witch finally came as well was undeniable. The hot burst of his seed within Aodhan's body was heavenly-- if in nowhere near the quantity the unicorn had blessed him with.

Still, he enjoyed it, and Aodhan couldn't bring himself to be irritated at the other man when he pulled his cock free and stepped away to finally get dressed.

In the meantime, Aodhan pulled up his pants with trembling hands and tucked his dick away again, trying to ignore the way it gave an eager twitch when he felt a little of the witch's come escape his ass in the process.

12