The Unicorn Pt. 04

Story Info
Aodhan gets a visit from a friend, a healer, and the unicorn.
4.1k words
4.83
4.7k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work contains the following: mild hypnosis, sex with an intelligent fantasy creature, breeding kink, come inflation, male pregnancy, male lactation, milking, anal, anal spreading, massive dick, fisting, medical exam as foreplay, exhibitionism, old school ominous fairy tale vibes.

Dazed and at a loss, Aodhan went through the motions of his day, carried through his chores by years of habit rather than any active attention paid on his part. Despite the dread and resignation that sat cold and heavy in the pit of his stomach, the arrival of twilight eased the man's mind somehow, no matter what horrors it might very well bring.

The unicorn did not return at nightfall, but some half a dozen of his court did, and it wasn't long before they once again had Aodhan seated at a low table before another feast. The man hadn't paid much attention to the food the night before, but with less to distract now, he examined the offerings more closely while he sipped crystalline water from a delicately wrought silver cup.

The meal laid out before him was all strange, unfamiliar fruits of vivid, almost vulgar, reds and fleshy purples. The juice that oozed from one fruit in particular was so like blood the man wasn't convinced he wasn't eating the flesh of some unknown animal even after he bit into it and felt a foreign sweetness bathe his tongue and coat his mouth.

Weeks passed and every night the attendants came to him with their exotic food and ethereal music, and every night Aodhan ate and drank with them— the thought that he might refuse never occurring to him after they arrived no matter how resolved he was to do so by light of day.

It wasn't long before he not only came to crave faerie food and drink, but human sustenance began to repulse him. The finest loaf of bread tasted like ash to Aodhan and water brought little relief to his thirst. It was only at night, when his prince's people came to him, that his new appetites were satiated.

In that purgatory that came between the court's exit and the sun's arrival, strange dreams began to plague Aodhan's sleep. In his dream his belly was bigger than ever, womb pulsing, thrashing with life so the surface of his stomach seethed and shifted with its constant movement. Finally, his labor would begin and as wave after wave of ecstasy pounded through him like the surf at high tide, he would feel himself stretched from within until his body finally expelled his child into the world.

No human child spilled forth from the channel of his womb in his dream, however— not even a unicorn. Instead, a single, massive serpent would squirm and writhe its way free of him then turn to coil tightly around his beleaguered frame. Great fangs dripped poison that killed all it touched and yet, when the serpent leaned in close, it suckled gently from his breast instead even as the tightness of its grip on him choked the air from Aodhan until he blacked out.

A light would appear before him, then, and Aodhan would surge towards it, still crushed on all sides by a tight, wet heat. He was the serpent then, wrapped tight around his own naked figure as he fed from his own breast, gulping down sweet milk that tasted of the strange water the fae fed nightly him in a life-giving torrent.

Aodhan would be soaked with sweat and his own seed when he woke the next morning, haunted but aroused by the peculiar imagery that chased him into the waking world.

~~

The witch, Eris, had betrayed him, that much was obvious to Aodhan as he contemplated the direction his life had taken.

Aodhan had yet to guess what the potion he'd ingested might have done to him but the unicorn had made it clear that the wreath of blue flowers, faeries tears, was seen as an invitation to the fae, not a charm to repel them. A shudder of dread shook the man as he thought back to the potion he had so carelessly, naively, downed without a second thought just because a witch had told him to.

He'd been so addled and afraid since his first encounter with the unicorn that Aodhan wasn't sure if Eris had cast some sort of spell over him that afternoon in the forest or if it had been some heretofore unknown, licentious facet of his own psyche finally cut loose that had led him to bed the witch.

If he were being honest with himself, Aodhan hadn't bedded the witch at all— they'd fucked in the dirt like beasts, careless of who or what might observe them, consumed by their base need to mate. Despite being pregnant himself, Aodhan had taken one look at Eris, naked and writhing on the shore, and been overcome by the mad desire to impregnate the witch— to plant his seed in his belly and watch it grow, then, in time, watch him labor to birth their child the same way he had those eggs in the stream...

Sitting in his garden under the warm afternoon sun, Aodhan shuddered viscerally. Another week had passed and his waistline had continued to expand as the child within him grew at a startling pace. He had no idea how long this unnatural pregnancy might last but he knew for sure he wouldn't be able to disguise it much longer. He could pass it off as some extra weight now with the help of a jacket but soon his gravid belly wouldn't be able to pass for anything other than pregnant to anyone that laid eyes on him.

Fortunately, he lived past the edge of the village and didn't get many visitors, but he did have a few friends among his neighbors and he had no idea what he was going to do when someone finally came calling.

One of his goats nibbled at the hem of his shirt and Aodhan shooed it away before it could take a bite out of the fabric. His chores, at least, were no longer a burden he had to deal with, which was good because he had no idea how he'd manage in his state going forward. Everything that needed doing around the place was done by morning, presumably by his nocturnal visitors, though he never saw any of them working.

Perhaps, he thought, bearing a prince's child wasn't so bad after all.

Aodhan twitched at the thought and immediately discarded it even as a strange, fluttering sensation occurred in his stomach. He took it for a moment of indigestion until it repeated, more persistently, and the man realized the child within him had begun to stir. Aodhan lifted his shirt with shaking hands and watched, torn between awe and horror, as the surface of his belly shifted subtly then finally fell still again.

It was too soon for the baby to be moving already, surely? Aodhan wasn't very familiar with the intricacies of normal pregnancy and now he regretted it. It'd been just over two months since the unicorn had first taken him but he had the belly of a woman over halfway through a normal pregnancy.

Then again, his pregnancy was anything but normal.

The afternoon breeze carried the sound of voices coming up the path from the direction of the village and a lance of panic cut through Aodhan's thoughts. He knew he wouldn't make it to his front door in time, so instead he hurried to the front fence of his garden where the blackberry bushes he kept (now more neatly trimmed than he'd ever kept them) grew. They were just tall enough to mask the worst of his belly to anyone on the other side— and good thing they were as his friend, Aisling, came around the bend in the path and waved to him.

Aodhan waved in turn and cursed his luck that it would be Aisling, his oldest friend, that would come calling first. Of all the people in the village, she knew him best, meaning she'd be the hardest to fool about the state he'd been left in.

For a moment, he suffered a brief moment of weakness and nearly caved into the urge to tell her everything. They'd had precious few secrets between one another over the years so keeping one from her now was far from easy.

Aisling turned and called behind her and a second person stepped into view— her new fiancé, Collin, someone they'd both had a crush on from the days of their youth, though that was one of the few secrets Aodhan had ever kept from his best friend.

Collin was tall, dark haired, and broad shouldered with handsome features that had won him the favor of every girl in the village (plus Aodhan), and clear eyes they all longed to drown themselves in. It was Aisling, just as pretty as Collin was handsome, that had won his attention and whose hand he had claimed in the end, however— the one thing Aodhan had ever envied his friend for.

"Aodhan, it's been ages! Where have you been?" Aisling demanded, beaming brightly at him as she walked across the grass with her arm tucked through her fiancé's.

"Here, same as ever," Aodhan answered vaguely and mustered a smile of his own as he stepped a bit closer to the bushes, determined to hide his condition. "Just been putting in a lot of work around here, I guess."

"I can see," Aisling remarked, seeming impressed as her bright eyes swept across his front garden, tidier and more fruitful than ever thanks to the fae that had been coming to visit him every night for the last month.

"We haven't seen you around the village lately and Aisling was fretting," Collin said, voice not so velvety as the unicorn's but warm as the afternoon sunshine all the same. Aodhan's heart fluttered when he glanced at the man and found a look in Collin's eyes he'd never seen aimed in his direction before. He seemed almost... admiring, but Aodhan' couldn't be sure it wasn't just his own wishful thinking before the other man quickly looked away again.

Heat bloomed in Aodhan as old daydreams long buried rose to the surface of his mind. God but how he'd longed to have Collin look at him the way he looked at Aisling... to feel the brush of his lips, the warmth of his breath on his skin as the larger man pinned him down and—

"Are you alright, Aodhan? You look flushed," Aisling asked, brow knit with concern.

The man gave a start and flashed her a smile. "Oh, no, I just... I think I've been out in the sun too long, is all, I'll go inside soon. You two off to have a picnic?" he asked, desperate to change the subject while he fought down the mental image of Collin bending him over the nearest bit of fence and fucking him. Aodhan felt his hole grow wet and his cock twitched while he half-listened to Aisling chatter about their afternoon plans.

He could take Collin's cock better than her. He'd be wetter and tighter than she could ever be around her fiancé's fat prick and he'd ride Collin within an inch of his life, take every ounce of seed he had and—

The unicorn's child stirred within Aodhan and he felt a brief flash of pain that made him go suddenly pale when it struck his kidney.

"Are you certain you're alright," Collin asked and Aodhan hurried to smile again and waved them off, desperate for them to be gone now. He raked his gaze up the length of Collin's broad, muscular figure and felt his pain fade before a tide of heat that welled up within him when he imagined himself heavy with Collin's child. The unicorn's child stirred again and Aodhan pictured Collin placing his big, calloused hands against his swollen stomach to soothe their child's thrashing. Even better to have Collin behind him, cock sheathed inside him while he stroked Aodhan's belly and fucked him gently before putting him on the bed and being anything but.

"I'm-I'm fine. I'm just going to go have a lay down, you two have fun," he insisted and waved them off, his own prick straining painfully against his trousers.

The couple were reluctant to leave but he insisted and the moment their backs were turned he hurried back towards the house before they could see how changed his figure was— or how stiff his cock. Aodhan shut the door so quickly he missed when Collin glanced back towards his cottage before Aisling pulled him away.

~~~

That evening his faerie attendants introduced a new, peculiar scented tea to the end of his meal. When he asked what it was they only said it was good for him and under the influence of the night and the music on the breeze it never occurred to Aodhan to ask more than that.

By the end of the week, however, he had his suspicions as his chest began to swell and ache. When he stood naked before the mirror as twilight neared there was no denying that Aodhan was developing breasts, no doubt in preparation to feed the child growing within him. His nipples were almost unbearably sensitive and more pronounced than ever, no longer those of a young man but of a new mother. Unable to resist, he reached up and tugged gently at them and felt his cock twitch in response even as he groaned at the sensation.

The light of day began to fall and where he'd felt horror on taking full stock of this latest change to his body a few minutes before, the darker it got the more thrilled Aodhan was. The man ran his hands over the gratuitous swell of his belly, reveling in his own touch when he swept them back up then gently grasped his newly developed tits. They were little more than a handful for him now, but he practically quivered with anticipation at the thought they'd likely grow bigger before all was said and done.

The faerie court arrived and two of their number entered his house then draped a robe of gossamer silk around him before leading him out into the garden. To his delight the Unicorn was there, but so to was a faerie wearing a shadowed veil over its face.

Beloved, the unicorn proclaimed where it lounged among the flowers at the base of the tree in the center of the garden. How fine you look this eve!

"Thank you, my prince. I missed you most ardently," Aodhan said and, with the help of his attendants, dropped to his knees on the grass and bowed low as his gravid belly would let him. "Our child missed you," he added dreamily, at peace once more now that he was in the company of his mate.

Pleased, the unicorn stretched out its head and brushed its velvet nose over the surface of Aodhan's belly were it peered out from the folds of his robe, then proclaimed, I have brought a guest for you this eve— a healer. They will check to see all is well with our offspring.

Aodhan blinked then turned his gaze to the veiled fae beside the unicorn, who bowed and said, "It is my pleasure to serve my prince's consort. Now, shall we begin?"

Aodhan nodded and at the healer's prompting, shed his robe and got on his hands and knees before the unicorn, but presented himself to the healer rather than his mate.

"I will need to reach inside you to palpate the mouth of your womb, first. These two will help me," the healer said and two more fae, also veiled, stepped forward then knelt behind Aodhan to either side. Before the man could ask what they would do, one of the assistants spread his ass cheeks and the other slathered his tightly puckered hole with some sort of oil.

It must have had some sort of warming property as it quickly seeped into the tight ring of muscle and loosened it so one of them, Aodhan wasn't sure which, was able to immediately slide two fingers into him without any resistance at all. Aodhan groaned and arched his back into their touch, cock twitching as they worked him quickly up to three, and then four fingers in no time at all.

"Excellent, you're doing very well," the healer proclaimed, clearly pleased by their progress. "Now, spread him, if you will, as wide as he'll go."

Another moan, much louder this time, erupted from Aodhan when both assistants began to work together to prize his ass hole open as far as it would go until it was spread wider than the unicorn's cock had ever forced it. The healer made a pleased sound while Aodhan whimpered and moaned helplessly. The assistants had apparently stretched him as wide as they could and now held him open for all the world to see into the depths of his guts. Something penetrated him then, without even having to touch the edges of his gaping hole and touched Aodhan somewhere deep inside.

"Good, now release him," the healer instructed and the assistants did as they were told— allowing the now loose ring of muscle to close around what Aodhan realized was the fae's forearm. He was buried in Aodhan up to the elbow, nimble fingers tracing over the surface of what the man realized was his newly acquired cervix.

"Oh god," the man panted, eyes threatening to roll back in his head while drool escaped his lips. "M-my prince, I can feel him. I can feel him touching me inside," he groaned and began to rock his hips instinctively. The last time he had felt something that deep inside of him it had been his mate's massive cock.

The assistants touched him again, but this time it was to hold Aodhan still so the healer could continue the examination and the man whimpered his frustration.

Patience, beloved, you will have your chance, I promise you that, the unicorn said and Aodhan opened his eyes and twisted his head slightly to look at his mate. The unicorn was still reclined on the grass but it had stretched out one hind leg to reveal its stiffening cock had already begun to slide free of its sheath.

"You two check how his breasts are developing," the healer prompted the assistants once they were sure Aodhan would remain still rather than trying to fuck himself with the healer's arm.

Still on his hands and knees, back arched so his gravid belly nearly brushed the grass beneath, Aodhan's eyes fluttered shut when the assistants each grabbed one of his swollen tits and squeezed to gauge their size and weight. They murmured to one another and a wide-brimmed bowl was produced and placed on the ground directly under Aodhan's torso, then one of the assistants took over the exam while the other watched.

Having kept goats all his life, Aodhan immediately recognized the firm squeeze and pull of the fae's hands on his tits for what it was— they were trying to milk him.

"You won't—" the man began, twitching a little at the assault on his already tender nipples, then gasped as a gush of milk erupted from first one breast, and then the other, and splashed into the bowl. "Oh fuck, you're— ah!"

They were milking Aodhan the same way the man had milked his goats every day since he was young and, combined with the healer's persistent touch deep inside of him, the man came hard with a low animal moan the healer and the assistants both ignored.

As per usual, the unicorn's court was watching his shameless display and seemed quite entertained by it all. Aodhan should have been embarrassed to be milked like a common farm animal in front of so many people but he could barely spare them more than a dazed glance until his tits apparently came up dry. He watched, healer's arm still lodged firmly in his ass, as the assistant picked up the bowl, brimming with the almost transparent, opalescent liquid his breasts had produced, then passed it to the nearest member of the court. Aodhan watched in a haze of arousal and disgrace as each member took a drink then handed it on to their neighbor until everyone had tasted him.

They seemed to like it, but Aodhan didn't have a chance to think on it long as the healer suddenly pulled his hand free and made his report to the unicorn while Aodhan gasped and sagged at the sudden loss.

"Everything seems to be progressing on schedule. He is quite strong and should carry to term with a little help. He is an excellent match for you, my Prince— you chose very well indeed."

Of course I did, the unicorn scoffed, though was obviously pleased. He dismissed the healer and assistants then turned his attention back to Aodhan, who had only just managed to push himself upright again. Come now, my bright and shining one, claim what you desire.

Aodhan looked at him and saw his mate's huge, black cock was fully unsheathed and ready for him. Overcome with an unspeakable need, the man pushed to his feet, weight of his tremendous belly all but forgotten and straddled the unicorn where he still reclined on the grass.

12