The University of Cologne

Story Info
Student girl seduces a first time student boy.
1.4k words
4.13
1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Hello, I'm Tilde. It looks like you are new here?

- Ehm... yes, I'm quite new, really. I registered at the Natural Sciences Faculty yesterday.

- What's your name?

- Oh sorry, I'm Hans. But they call me Hansi at home.

- You are not from Cologne, are you?

- No, from the Mosel valley. My parents run a small vineyard there.

- That sounds interesting. What are you studying?

- I'm in the biochemistry program. But they start with mathematics and physics. I'm a little bit scared about that. It seems difficult. What are you studying, Tilde?

- Economics, the second year. Sounds as I could manage a biotech company in the future with you as the tech director.

- Oh!

- Relax, Hansi. That was a joke. Have you got a place to sleep and study yet?

- Yes, I was lucky to get a room in one of the campus dormitories. But it's small and shabby.

- Sorry to hear that. Well, I'm a lucky student, my parents bought me a flat. By the way, are you hungry?

- Maybe a little, yes. It would be nice with some dinner.

- Look, the food at the campus here is pretty boring. What about going to my flat and cook some spicy stuff?

- Well... ehm...

- Fine! Let's go!

* * * * *

- That was a really fine dinner, Tilde. Thank you!

- You are welcome, my dear boy! Let us move to the sofa and talk a little bit more. You aren't in any hurry, are you? Wanting to get back to your room?

- Oh no, for Gods sake. It's much nicer to be here with you... well, I mean... I mean I love it so much, oh shit, I'm not so good at talking to girls.

- So you don't have a girlfriend then?

- No, I never had one.

- But, would you like to have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend maybe?

- No no no! Not a boyfriend. Absolutely not! But a girlfriend. I would love that. But the girls aren't interested in me, the simple lad from the countryside.

- Hansi, you know what?

- No?

- I like you. A lot!

- Oh, do you?

- I'm getting fond of you, you know.

- Oh, Jesus!

- Give me a hug, will you? God, how wonderful you are. Squeeze me tight, Hansi!

- Oh Tilde!

- Have you ever touched a girl before?

- No, never. Only in my dreams. But Jesus, what are you doing?

- Can't you see? I'm removing my T-shirt and bra. So you have never fondled a girls breasts?

- N n n no!

- Do it now!

- Oh God, may I? You sure?

- Of course I am. Now, play a little with my nipples, Hansi...... Mmm! What do you feel?

- They are getting hard.

- And what does that mean, Hansi?

- I, I really don't know...

- Stupid, it means I'm getting hot.

- Hot?

- Yes, hot, sexually aroused. You haven't had much sex talk back in your vineyard, have you?

- No, they don't talk about such things back home. You are the first one...... But Tilde dear, are you taking off your jeans? And your panties? Mein Gott, you are totally naked now!

- Sure I am! But Hansi, don't you think it's a little bit impolite to sit next to a naked girl with all your clothes on?

- Well, yes, maybe....

- So please undress, will you?

- Oh shit!

- What is it Hansi?

- My zipper got stuck!

- No problem. I can help you with that. I have a pair of scissors in the kitchen.

- But no! No, no, don't spoil my jeans! Oh, Gott sei Dank, it works again now.

- How nice! And what a lovely sight, seeing you naked! But tell me, have you ever fondled a girls pussy? I guess not?

- Oh no. But I have dreamt of doing so many times!

- Do it now!

- Herr mein Gott, are you serious?

- Of course I am. Now, cup your hand over my pussy. What do you feel?

- Your vagina feels so moist!

- And what does that mean, darling?

- That you are getting hotter?

- Right, my dear. See, you are learning fast! Now, push a finger into my pussy and move it around a little. Yes! Mmmm... That feels good!.... But Hansi, you are handling me as a fragile piece of glassware. You won't hurt me if you press a little harder. Oh! Yes! That's it!... Pull out your finger now and fondle my clit!

- Your clit?

- Yes, my clitoris, silly. Oh, fine! Now, push it a little bit more. Ah, that feels so good! You are so wonderful, darling.

- It's so exiting. I mean, to touch a girls vagina. I thought I would never experience that.

- But now you do, don't you? And, what a nice hard cock you have. May I touch it, Hansi?

- Ehm, yes, oh yes, sure. You know Tilde, you are the first woman to touch my penis.

- I feel so honored, Hansi. How does it feel when I squeeze it like this?

- It feels so extremely exciting!

- Nice. But Hansi?

- Ehm, yes Tilde?

- It's a bit tricky to have sex in the sofa. Come on to my bedroom!

- But Tilde, I've never had sex with a girl before. Help! I feel so helpless and bewildered!

- Calm down, darling. I shall guide you. Here is my bed now.

- It looks so nice, Tilde, your bed. Much cosier than my worn-down bed in the dormitory.

- It gets still more cosy now when you have a naked girl in it, don't you think? Won't you lie down on me Hansi?

- Oh Himmel! But I'm so clumsy. And scared of hurting you.

- You won't hurt me, darling. On the contrary. Come on now please and lie down between my legs...... Aah, wonderful! That wasn't so bad, was it?

- Oh no. Not at all. And your body feels so warm and soft against mine. Tilde dear, how lovely you are!

- You are lovely to, my dearest friend. Now, press your cock against my pussy!.... But stupid, why do you fumble around like that, can't you find it?

- Oh sorry, I'm so clumsy.

- Yes, you are, love. Let me help you. Ah, there it is, your cock. How does it feel now when I drag your cockhead along my pussy lips?

- Oh oh oh!

- I suppose that means you enjoy it?

- Yes yes! You get me so excited!

- My dear lover, you have your cock just outside my pussy hole now. Push hard and get into me! Aah, perfect!

- Am I inside you now?

Indeed you are! Move slowly now Hansi, in and out, in and out. Yes! Oh, not so fast please, I want you to last long.

- Tilde Tilde Tilde dear Tilde!.... Oh! I'm coming! Oh oh oh!

- You did come fast, Hansi. But it lasted long! And what a tremendous spurt!

- I'm so sorry. I simply couldn't hold back any longer.

- Never mind. But you are still hard, so go on thrusting in me. Ah yes! That's it! And don't stop!..... Oh dear, oh dear, ooh!

* * * * *

You have such a lovely cock, Hansi. Do you enjoy it when I move your foreskin up and down like this?

- Aah, yes I do, it feels so tremendously nice. I think I'm getting hard again!

- You are getting hard again. Very hard. Now, if you turn on your back, I could straddle you, okay?

- Oh yes! Please do!

- Thanks love. I'm pushing my pussy down on your cock now; does it feel good?

- Yes oh yes, it does! And I get so.... so terribly... hot!

- Lovely my dear! Grab my buttocks now and push hard, as hard as you can! Aah! Your cock is hitting the bottom of my pussy now! Oh darling, you feel so good inside me!.... Oh, Herr mein Gott!

- Oh Tilde, oooh!

* * * * *

- Did you enjoy it, Hansi?

- Yes yes! I enjoyed it so tremendously. Your are so sweet and lovely and... and... sexy! And beautiful! You are so kind to me, and I feel so safe with you! I get totally lost when I look at you. And.....

- Keep quiet, my talky lad. And kiss me!..... Mmmmm.... You are such a fine lover! We could have many more lovely times together, if you want to. And, you know what?

- No?

- You are not a virgin any longer!