The University Sex Society

Story Info
Surely a society that had a biweekly orgy wasn't allowed?
23.5k words
4.3
1.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Sex Society

Walking round the hall at the Freshers Fayre, every club or society seemed more of the same. Mainly sports, football, netball and a few others I didn't fancy. I checked out the debating society, but the people on the stall seemed far too arrogant and opinionated. I was kind of looking for some sort of feminist society, but there didn't seem to be anything that fit the bill.

I noticed a small table in the corner, up against the wall. It didn't seem to be attracting much custom. There were just two people behind it, a boy and a girl, both third-year students and looking bored. It didn't have a sign saying what society it was, so I went closer.

"Hi!" said the girl, happy to have a customer, "Are you interested in joining the sex society?". She was fairly plain looking, with straight, dark hair and wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

It sounded a bit like this might be the feminist society I was looking for. "Maybe," I replied, "Can you tell me more about it?"

"Well, we're a fully inclusive society," she began, giving her pre-rehearsed spiel, "...LGBTIQA plus friendly, where the members like to engage in sexual acts with each other. We have socials to help people hook-up or find longer term sexual partners, a noticeboard where you can place ads for the kinks you are looking for, and once a fortnight we organise an orgy. Any questions?"

What was that last thing she said? I thought it sounded like a dating club until the last part. "I'm sorry, what?" I stammered, thinking I must have misheard.

"We organise a biweekly orgy," she repeated, "Of course it's all fully consensual, and you can watch or join in as much as you like."

I think my mouth must have been hanging open, was she joking? Surely such a society wouldn't be allowed. I felt like I should ask a question, "And you go to these... orgies?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, it's my favourite day of the fortnight." she gushed, "I just loved being fucked senseless in a room full of other people banging. And then all the different guys cum all over me. Isn't that right Dan?" she turned to the guy behind the table with her.

Dan looked like he hadn't really been listening, "What? Oh, absolutely," he agreed, "She really likes guys to cum on her. What's your name?"

"It's Lucy, but I... don't think this is my kind of club," I stammered, starting to back away.

"Oh really?" Dan said with a cute smile, "You look like a bit of a slut, Lucy. You might enjoy it."

"Excuse me?"

"No offence! But I can usually recognise naughty girls, by the twinkle in their eyes." he said with a grin, "Even if they don't know it themselves yet. Here, take a leaflet and give us a call if you decide to join."

He handed me the leaflet and I snatched it off him. "In your dreams, buddy," I said and stalked off fuming. What a rude boy! I mean, he was kind of cute, with his long curly hair, but I didn't appreciate that sort of patriarchal humour.

I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't put the leaflet straight in the bin. I took it back to my student house and threw it on my dresser.

The next day, I saw it there and read through it again. It did just sound like a dating club now that I thought about it, and I could really do with a boyfriend. It was only ten pounds to join for the whole year. I'm sure they were joking about the orgies. I felt a bit stupid now that I had believed them, obviously they were just winding up the freshers.

Feeling brave, I texted the number on the leaflet. Soon I got a reply welcoming me and telling me to meet the treasurer outside the student union at 10am.

***

So, there I was, outside the student union, clutching my ten pounds. You'll never guess who the treasurer turned out to be. Yep, that arrogant fucker Dan.

"Not you!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"That's a fine welcome," he said grinning again. Did he ever do anything other than smile that cute smile?

I held out the ten pounds, "I hope the other people in the society have better manners," I said.

He laughed, "Keep hold of that for the moment, you have to pass the test first."

"Test? Nobody mentioned a test?"

"Of course. We can't let just anyone in. You have to shag one of the committee first so that they know you're a sexually open person. That way we guarantee you get the best sex with whoever you hook up with."

I was pretty shocked by this, but also surprisingly turned on. "And who is on this committee?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

"Well, I am, obviously. We can go and do it right now if you want. Or if you prefer someone else, another boy, or a girl I can show you the options?"

"You're suggesting that I go and fuck you right now?" I said incredulously.

"It's up to you, but I do have a lecture at eleven so make your mind up soon," he said, sounding like he was getting a bit bored of talking to me and checking the time on his phone. I looked him up and down, he was exceptionally hot. He had just the kind of build I liked; he obviously worked out, but wasn't too bulging with muscles. He had a clean shaven face, with boyish good looks and that lovely curly hair.

I felt the blood start to rush between my legs. I wasn't the sort of person to do this sort of thing though. I decided to just tell him to fuck off, and be on my way.

"Where would we even go?" I heard myself asking, "If I was interested. Which I'm not."

"Wherever," he said, shrugging, "If you're desperate to do it right now, there's a private place in the ornamental gardens that no-one goes to, except for society members."

"I'm not the desperate one, mate!" I said. That last "mate" really put him in his place.

But fuck, why was my cunt throbbing now, there was absolutely no way I was going to fuck this, admittedly very sexy, but arrogant, boy in the university gardens at 10am on a Monday morning. I stole a glance at his crotch, it looked like had quite a bulge in his tight jeans. Surely that wasn't all him, he must have something in his pockets.

"Well?" he said, looking like he didn't care one way or the other.

My heart was racing now, and I'm pretty sure I had turned red. "Why don't you show me this garden and we'll see how it goes?" I said, with a shaky voice, "But don't think I'm definitely going to fuck you."

"Sure you aren't," he grinned. He silently led me through the University gardens and over a little bridge. We were in a little valley with an ornamental pond. The gardens were quiet at this time of day. I'd been this way before, but then he led me through a gate I had never noticed and up a winding path behind some bushes. At the top of the hill there was a little bench under a wooden frame. It was quiet and peaceful.

"So you perverts come up here to have sex do you?" I asked, still not sure why I had agreed to come here.

"Sometimes," he smiled again. And then his tongue was in my mouth, his hand on the back of my head pulling me closer. My heart started racing again and I felt a bolt of lightning rush through my body to my pussy, I think I even let out a little whimper.

His other hand went to my ass, gripping one of the cheeks over my skirt. Fuck I was feeling so horny now. I could hardly believe it, but I was actually considering fucking him. He was a great kisser, really taking control and kissing me like he meant it.

He pulled away, leaving me breathless and wanting more. "Sit on the bench," he said.

I did as I was told, my eyes level with his crotch as he stood before me. He carefully unfastened his belt, and then the top button of his jeans. My cunt was aching, and I clenched my thighs together, squirming in my seat.

Slowly, he pulled his jeans and underwear down to his thighs. His huge cock sprang free, inches from my face. Fuck, it was even bigger than I expected, thick and long. He gave it a stroke and it fully hardened, thick veins running down the side. "Suck it," he ordered me.

I reached out and held the shaft in both hands, then I opened my mouth and put as much as I could in, licking the head with my tongue. I couldn't get much in my mouth, but I bobbed my head back and forth, sucking him and wanking him with my hands. He seemed to be enjoying it, his breathing coming quickly, "Good girl," he said, making me even more wet.

He let me suck him for a few minutes, then told me to stand up. He kissed me again and at the same time lifted my skirt and pulled my knickers down, letting them drop to the floor. "Turn around," he said.

I turned away from him and bent over the bench, putting my hands on it. He lifted my skirt and looked at my bare ass and pussy. I could feel the cool breeze on them, I wasn't used to being exposed like this outside and it felt nice. I felt him spread me with his hands, admiring my wet slit framed with trimmed, dark hair. Fuck, I'd only just met him and he could see my asshole.

He ran a finger down the opening of my pussy, collecting a bit of my wetness on the end and then circling my clit with it. I felt an intense rush of pleasure flow through my whole body with every motion. And then two fingers were inside me, opening me up and rubbing against my inner walls. My god, it felt so good and also so naughty.

And then I felt the head of his cock between my folds, a slight pressure on my opening and then he was inside me. His cock, so thick, stretched me as he slid deep inside me. The walls of my cunt gripped him firmly as he delved into my wet depths. Fuck, he was so big! But it felt so good.

He started to fuck me, thrusting his big cock into me over and over. I cried out with every thrust as each one went deeper than I had ever experienced before. I was letting out a string of expletives as he fucked me, and my legs went weak. His strong hands held me up by my hips.

Suddenly, and unexpectedly I was coming, my cunt clenching him and pulsating as waves of orgasm washed over me. It was all I could do to support myself with my hands on the bench as I went light headed. But he didn't stop, just continued to pound into me from behind.

When I recovered slightly, I turned my head and was startled to see that there were two girls standing some way away, leaning on a tree and watching us. The one behind was blonde and she was holding the smaller, dark one in front of her. One of her hands was in the dark girl's jeans.

"Don't worry," gasped Dan breathlessly, in between thrusts, "They are. Society members. Just waiting. Their turn."

The thought of them watching sent me spiralling into another loud orgasm. I had barely recovered, when Dan's own movements began to get more erratic and rough. And then he stopped and let out a low groan. His throbbing cock was as deep inside me as it would go, and I felt his cum explode out of it and fill me as he emptied himself into me.

He started gently thrusting again, and with each thrust I felt cum pour out of my cunt, matting my bush and running down my thighs. Finally, he pulled out, and even more flooded out. I stood upright and turned, his mouth meeting mine again in a sensuous, warm kiss.

"Holy fuck," I gasped, still out of breath. "I've never done anything like that before."

"I knew you were a slut underneath," he grinned. "Welcome to the sex society."

"I passed then?" I giggled, cum still running down my legs and my knickers round my ankles.

"With flying colours," he replied.

I sat on the bench and got some tissues out of my bag, attempting to clean myself up as much as I could. His cock was just hanging there, softer now but still huge. I noticed only half of it was wet with our combined essence. He'd felt so deep and it was only half his length.

Dan tucked his cock away and I pulled my knickers back up. I'd done my best with the clean-up, but I knew I'd be leaking into them for the rest of the day.

The two girls had approached now, "Hi Dan!" said the blonde one with a little wave. I saw that she had absolutely massive breasts with hard, obvious nipples, straining against a tight t-shirt.

"Don't worry, we'll be out of your way in a minute," he told them.

"No rush, that was really hot to watch," said the dark haired one, her jeans still unbuttoned at the front. "Megan and I are just going to have a quickie before our lecture."

We left them to it and walked back down the path to the gate. I could feel his cum pooling in my knickers as more leaked out of me. "Can we do that again?" I asked Dan, "Somewhere a bit more comfortable?"

"Of course," he replied, "How about tomorrow afternoon at mine, I don't have any lectures. I'll text you my address."

Chapter 2 - An Afternoon at Dan's

The next day, I turned up at Dan's house and he let me in. I'd chosen to wear a low cut top that showed off what little cleavage I had, and a short skirt again. He gave me a deep kiss at the door, his hand sliding up my skirt and grabbing my ass.

He shared a student house with three other third years who all looked like the types to be doing computer science degrees. As we entered the kitchen, they each came and greeted me warmly. Dan introduced me to them, the two girls were called Molly and Josie and the guy was called Matt.

"I hear you're one of the new members of the society," said Josie. She was a short, geeky looking girl with a pretty face and a pierced lower lip.

"That's right," I said, not sure if I should be embarrassed at joining a sex society or not. "Are you guys all members?" I asked, trying to hide the scepticism out of my voice that three such nerdy students would be in a sex society.

"Oh yes," replied Molly, "You're going to absolutely love it!"

"Dan always seems to find the hottest new members," said Matt, smiling at me and making me blush. He was handsome too, although dressed in a nerdy v-neck jumper and slacks, with slicked back hair and a neatly trimmed beard.

We chatted for a bit, Molly made me a coffee and they made me feel really welcome. She also had a geeky look going, with thick rimmed glasses and a ponytail. But there was a vibe I couldn't quite put my finger on, they all seemed a bit more than friends, even Dan and Matt. When they moved past each other, Matt put his hand on Dan's back in a way that hinted at a closeness more than just friendship.

After a while, Dan suggested we go up to his bedroom. My heart started racing with anticipation again and I followed him up the stairs. Curious about the relationships in the house, I asked him, "Are any of you couples?"

"You could say that," said Dan, opening the door to his room and letting me go through first. "We're all in a polycule,"

"Wait, you're all dating each other?" I said surprised, "Even you and Matt?"

"Yes, that's right, anything wrong with that?"

"No, of course not," I said hurriedly, sitting down on his bed, "It's just not something I'm used to."

However, all thoughts of Dan's unusual relationship structure left my mind as he suddenly lifted my legs up, causing me to lie back roughly on the bed. He pulled my knickers off and spread my legs open, diving down between them and zeroing in on my cunt.

His warm tongue lapped at my rapidly increasing wetness, exploring my folds before concentrating on my clit. His mouth encompassed it and he started sucking on it. Fuck, that felt good, as intense waves of pleasure radiated out through my whole body. Looking up, I realised Dan had a mirror on the ceiling above the bed. I could see myself, holding my own small breasts in my top, letting the pleasure flow through me as I sank into the duvet.

As he sucked and licked my clit, I felt my climax rising inside me. It came at me like an unstoppable force, and soon overtook me, making my shudder and scream in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed me. I watched myself come in the mirror. Wow, I think I unlocked a new kink.

Dan stood, wiping his face with his hand and looking at my gaping cunt hungrily. I realised I was sweating, with patches of sweat showing on my top under my arms. I quickly removed it, and unhooked my bra, exposing my small, hard nipples. I was now naked except for my skirt and my little white socks.

But I didn't have time to remove any more clothes, Dan's had dropped his trousers and underwear, and pulled his shirt off over his head. Holding his thick cock in one hand, he guided himself between my legs, thrusting his cock inside my tight cunt and stretching it as he entered me. Standing on the floor, he put my legs up to his shoulders and started fucking me hard.

I was letting out a loud cry with every thrust and he took me roughly. "Your cunt's so tight," he told me. My hand instinctively went to my swollen clit, and it didn't take long before another orgasm was wracking my body.

Dan was relentless, he climbed on top of me now, his weight supported on one hand while the other one grabbed my wrists and held them down to the bed above my head. "What a naughty slut you are," he said with a smile, making me melt as his cock filled me completely.

I wrapped my legs around him as he continued to fuck me roughly. I watched in the mirror above, his ass moving up and down as he plunged inside me. This went on for some time. God, where did he get the stamina from to fuck me so relentlessly.

I came again, straining against his tight grip on my wrists, but unable to move them. Having my body so restricted as it wanted to squirm with orgasm only made it more pleasurable and intense, I'd never felt anything like it.

And then suddenly, he pulled out, leaving me gaping and empty. He stood by the bed and grabbed his cock in one hand. I looked up at him, and he ejaculated all over my pussy and stomach, some even going as far as my tits. Another load, and another, he came in thick white streams that covered my body. So much cum.

Eventually, the pulses grew less and less and finally, there was just a drip of cum hanging from the tip of his cock. I knelt on the floor before him and licked it up, encompassing his throbbing cock in my mouth and sucking the last bit of cum from him.

He gave me a towel to wipe the cum off with and we led on the bed. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me, we were both drenched in sweat. "I've never been fucked like that before," I confided, "That was amazing."

After a while, we began to get cold, so we dressed and headed downstairs. Josie was working on a laptop at the kitchen table. "Where are the others?" asked Dan.

"They decided to fuck," she replied, nodding down the corridor to where another of the bedrooms was located. "All that noise you were making turned them on."

I felt a rush of blood to my face, going red as I realised they had heard us. Now that she mentioned it, I could hear them, a rhythmic banging and moaning coming from the corridor.

Josie closed her laptop and came round the table to me. "How did you enjoy Dan's big cock?" she asked me with a smile.

"Er.. I enjoyed it a lot." I replied, even more embarrassed.

"Did he do it really hard and rough? And call you a slut? I bet he did. Dan! I've told you to go easy on new partners. Be gentle and less of a misogynistic pig!"

"No, I really liked the way he did it," I stammered, a bit overwhelmed. I realised I really had liked him calling me a slut. "But, I should go."

"Okay, will I see you at the social tomorrow?", she gave me a big hug, "I love getting new eskimo sisters."

"I guess so," I said and with that, Dan showed me out. As I was going out the door he gave me a hard slap on the ass, making me gasp.

"Dan!" I heard Josie scold him from the kitchen.

Chapter 3 - The Society Social

The weekly Sex Society social was held on Wednesdays in the student union. Most of the other clubs and societies had their social at the same time, but we had a couple of tables reserved in the corner of the busy bar. There was obviously not going to be any sexual actions in the public bar but I was still nervous, even though this was just about drinking, chatting and getting to know each other.