The Unmaking of Evan Ch. 01

Story Info
Amora introduces Evan to her therapeutic tool.
6.8k words
4.32
9.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan met Amora at work. She was an office manager in the accounting department and they often saw each other during lunch on the back patio. He had noticed her the first day he started there. They were seated at the same table that day, so he had a chance to observe her and listen to her conversation. She had a forceful way of speaking, owing partly to her New York City accent, and her laugh suggested a certain coarse playfulness. Physically she was well-built and tall, and she looked to be Jewish or perhaps middle-eastern. She had large intense eyes and thick, shoulder-length brown hair with blonde highlights which made her look younger and somewhat unconventional.

The first comment she directed at him got his attention.

"So, Mr. new man, how do you like the slog?"

Evan was pleasantly surprised by her candor.

"Oh, it's not too bad." He replied politely.

"Really! Just wait until they chain you to your desk!" Amora cracked with a sardonic sneer.

Evan smiled, but he read the warning in her words. She was saying, "Wait until you're turned into a slave like the rest of us!" And it turned out to be true. The work was never ending, tedious and mind numbing. But his lunch hours became his refuge as he often found himself at the same table with Amora and her cynical little clique of office mates. They always had funny inside stories about office happenings and goings on.

"Did you hear about Stan Cobble?" Amora blurted out one day in a matter of fact way, "He got caught taking selfies of his dick in this cubical!"

"Oh my god! Is that what happened to him! He just disappeared!" added one of the girls.

"What a loser!" exclaimed another.

Evan only sat there grinning and nodding as these conversations went on day after day. But he nevertheless was surprised each time at the unabashed way Amora and the rest of them expressed themselves.

Then one morning after he'd been there for a month, Amora pulled him aside.

"Are you into strip clubs?" she asked bluntly.

"Ah, not really." Evan answered, trying to come off as politically correct.

"We're going to one tonight. You're coming!" she told him with a finger to his chest.

She walked away briskly after that, not giving him an opportunity to decline. He watched her wide rear end move down the hall as his mouth was still fumbling to form an objection. Why would a group of women want to go to a strip club he wondered? He found out why that night when they all arrived at The Bucking Bronco Watering Hole.

Inside the club they were served by muscular waiters wearing nothing but G-strings and chaps. Evan became uncomfortable at once. Amora noticed this and reached out and pinched his chin.

"Are you sorry you came along?" she asked with a wicked laugh.

Evan didn't reply, but he was sorry now.

The stage that they were seated around soon filled with grinding dancers and the exclusively female crowd began hooting and cat calling. After fifteen minutes of this the dancers moved down into the audience and went from table to table. A blonde dancer made his way to them and started shaking his ass between two of the office girls. Then when he turned towards them a large bulge could obviously be seen under his mini briefs. He began to thrust his hips up and down as the women looked on and clapped.

"Bring it over here!" Amora called to him.

The man at once moved around the table to a position in between Evan and Amora and continued his hip thrusting. Evan felt hot embarrassment flash up into his face as Amora looked down at the dancer's bulge eagerly.

"Looks like he loves his work!" she exclaimed.

She bobbed her head to the beat of the music and to the rhythm of the dancer's hip thrusts and then put one of her hands on his up-surging ass. She then started to squeeze each of his cheeks alternately, as if she were choosing fruit at the market. Evan looked away nervously, but all the others at the table were loving it.

"Grab that cock!" One yelled just then.

And to Evan's amazement, Amora immediately complied. She reached out with her free hand and gripped the bulge of the blonde through his mini briefs and squeezed at it. The women at the table all went wild at this point. The dancer seemed unphased as Amora slid her hand back and forth along the length of his prick. And then when the bulge became even more pronounced, to the point where it was straining at the fabric of the briefs, she joyously decreed:

"I don't think these little panties can hold this big cock anymore!"

All the woman at the table started to chant in chorus after this.

"Set that cock free! Set that cock free!"

Amora sat there and smiled, milking the drama of the moment. Then the dancer put his arms up behind his head and watched as Amora's finger slowly pulled the front of his briefs open and then down to allow his springboard meat to bounce out. When Evan saw the long shaft and swollen gland spring straight out, he quickly everted his eyes. Amora still had her hand on the blonde's ass as she looped the front of the briefs down under his tight scrotum. Then she took the gland between two of her fingers and pinched at the mushroomed rim. She walked her fingers down the shaft then and gripped the base firmly. The gland reacted by growing two-fold and turning deep red. The women from surrounding tables were turning to watch now, but Evan only took fleeting glimpses as Amora got a soapy substance from the waiter and put it on the dancer's prick. The blonde kept grinding his hips forward into Amora's clinched hand and the soapy lotion was soon worked into a lather. At this point Amora noticed Evan's discomfort.

"Would you like to try it?" she asked him, "You look a little envious, Evan!"

All the women watching at once broke into laughter with this comment.

Evan wanted to get up and leave then or hide under the table, but he realized that that would only make him look more pathetic, so he stayed where he was and pretended to laugh along with them.

Amora then returned to slowly stroking the blonde's fully aroused cock as he thrust it into her grip. But each time he would try to increase the speed she would slow him down. It was obvious that she was trying to see how excited she could make him. She kept sliding her hand down away from the gland to extend the dancer's frustration as he continued to push into her fist. And even though the entire length of his cock was now lathered, the hardness and sheer size of the gland was still plain to see.

"Not too fast, Big Boy!" she chastised as she retreated from his gland again.

Evan found that he was begrudgingly drawn into the scene at this point as Amora made circles around the blonde's ass with one hand and tormented his prick with the other. Eventually the dancer's legs and torso began to shake. This was when Amora lightly started to tease the tip of his gland with two fingers and then move one finger up the underside of the shaft in fast, light flicks.

Evan watched the blonde's body tremble as the first squirt was issued from his ballooned gland. The semen flew out onto the table to wild cheers. And then the second and third salvos followed suit. Then he saw Amora move her hand up between the dancer's legs to push every last drop of cum out of him.

"That's my good boy!" she cooed as she supported the sudsy prick in her open palm after it was stroked out and empty.

Evan looked on, paralyzed. He'd never witnessed such a scene before in person. Was this what regularly went on in these women's clubs he wondered?

As they walked out into the open air that night he felt conflicting emotions. He had a sense of being an insider now, of being privy to secrets, but he also felt like he had been used and demeaned, even victimized. Amora had made him look like a fool, and he wondered if this had been the goal all along? And his confusion only grew when Amora invited him back to her apartment.

"Come on, Evan! I promise I won't rape you!" she assured him.

"Well, I guess I can stay for a bit." He acquiesced.

But as he followed her in his car he had visions of what might happen there and he started to feel strangely anxious and insecure. He kept thinking back to the way she had so confidently handled that dancer's prick in the club. To him it was outrageous behavior for a woman. So why had he agreed to go back to her place? He had to admit to himself then that it was sexual curiosity.

When they arrived at her apartment, she got out of her car and stood waiting for him on the front walkway. He walked up slowly.

"Come on, Wild boy!" she said as she put her arm around his shoulders, "I've got a great drink for you to try!"

Evan let himself be led up the walkway but noticed as they went that she seemed slightly taller than him now.

Once inside she took his jacket and invited him to have a seat on the couch. Then she disappeared into the kitchen and he heard the sound of glasses and ice cubes. A minute later she was back with two amber-colored drinks. He took the one that was offered to him and immediately realized it was eighty-proof.

"Wow!" he said as he coughed, "That's strong!"

"That's how I like it." She replied, hoping he would pick up on the double entendre.

She drank half of her drink and set it down.

"So... what's a man like you doing single?"

He knew something was up now.

"Oh... well, I just ended a long relationship."

"What happened if you don't mind my asking?"

Evan felt a bit uncomfortable talking on this subject, but he didn't want to seem evasive.

"Well, she just decided she wanted other things."

"Other men?"

Evan smiled defensively. He didn't want to get into the details, so he just played along.

"Who knows?"

"What a shame. You're a handsome man." she asserted as she reached out and put a hand on his knee.

Evan flinched a bit, but that didn't stop Amora from leaning into him and placing her thick, painted lips over his. Evan tried to kiss her in return and hold his own against her hungry mouth, but he was somewhat over-matched. Before he could retrieve another breath, the full weight of her body pressed into him. He put his arm around her back to brace himself and realized then that she definitely had at least fifty pounds on him.

She fumbled to unbutton his shirt as she pushed her thick tongue into his mouth and then stopped momentarily to completely remove the garment and toss it on the floor. Her mouth encapsulated him again as she pulled at his belt and then his zipper. Evan's head was swimming at this point. He felt like a drowning man wrestling with an octopus! He was suddenly stricken with revulsion.

"Wait! Wait! Can we just stop for a moment!" he protested as he pushed her back.

She looked at him in disbelief as he pulled his zipper back up and shifted away from her.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, "You're totally gay, aren't you! Why didn't I see it!"

This comment brought rage up in him.

"I am not gay!"

"Holy shit! Now I get why you were so nervous in the club!"

"I was not nervous!" he argued realizing as soon as he said it that he was sounding weak and defensive.

"I never would have guessed... you come across as so... normal."

He got off the couch and picked up his shirt.

"Listen! I've fucked a lot of women in my life!" he insisted

"So, this relationship you had... she found out about you, didn't she!"

Evan felt his face flush with humiliation and pique. He wanted to slap her.

"Evan, it's okay, I accept you as you are!"

He realized he had misbuttoned his shirt then and started to redo it.

"Look, just because I didn't feel like getting mugged by you doesn't mean I'm gay!" he countered.

She moved to him and grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry! I know it must hurt!" she consoled him.

"The only thing that hurt was being smothered by you!" he retorted with another weak sounding attack.

She put her arm around him then.

"I know you're upset. Let me wipe this lipstick off your face. Let's go up to the bathroom." She insisted in a comforting if not condescending tone.

Evan let himself be led up the stairs by her and was quite surprised by all the emotions that were welling up in him. He felt suddenly apologetic.

"I'm sorry if I was rude just then." He told her, "You're a nice woman."

"Yes, don't worry about it." She cajoled as she rubbed his back.

When they got to the top of the stairs he felt on the verge of tears.

"I guess I still miss my girlfriend." He announced in a trembling voice.

"Sure you do!" she agreed.

They went into the bathroom and she stood with her arm around his shoulder in front of the mirror. She turned the water on and wet a washcloth and started rubbing at the red grease paint that was smeared all over his upper lip and chin. Evan saw how pathetic he looked now with his misty eyes and lipstick covered face. He tried to hold back the tears but they came anyway.

"Tell me what she did to you." Amora goaded in baby talk as she wiped his lips with one hand and cupped the back of his head with the other.

Evan's mouth curled with emotion and he began to sob.

"She just said she needed space." He admitted.

"Aw, you poor boy!" she said before kissing his ear, "So she wasn't happy with your cock?"

"I don't know." He shrugged as he began to sob uncontrollably.

She put the washcloth down and pulled his head to her and cradled it.

"That's okay sweetheart! She doesn't deserve you!"

"But we were going to get married! It was all planned! My mother was so upset!"

When he mentioned his mother being upset, Amora immediately diagnosed the problem.

"That's okay sweetheart! You're going to sleep here with me tonight and I'm going to hold you!"

This seemed to ease his emotions.

"Okay?" she asked.

"Sure." He replied.

She guided him down the hall into her bedroom and sat him down on her bed. Then she went into her closet and brought out a pair of bikini style nylon underwear. He sat there looking at them with a quizzical expression.

"Who are those for?"

"You, Sweetheart!"

"Can't I just sleep in my own underwear?"

"Well, don't you want clean clothes for tomorrow?"

"Oh right, I guess that makes sense."

With this, she went to him and started removing his clothes. When she finally got his underwear off she wasn't surprised to see that he possessed a rather underdeveloped penis by her standards. It was perched on top of his scrotum shaking like a frightened toad. She took his things and put them in the laundry and then returned to help him into his panties. She held the rose print underwear open close to the floor and had him step into them, then she pulled them up over his small to medium-sized prick. She opened the bed then and pulled back the sheets.

"Okay, jump on in Sweetheart! I'll be right back."

Evan got under the covers and she went into the bathroom and returned a few minutes later, nude. Evan watched her big, round ass flex and her pointy nipple tits swing freely as she passed and felt a charge of excitement. He wasn't sure if it was her nudity or the fact that he was wearing women's underwear that caused his arousal, but he didn't feel sad anymore. She emerged from her closet in black, low-cut, nylon panties and a short, transparent negligee and got into bed beside him. She immediately moved to him and pulled his head into her chest.

"No more crying, Baby!" she told him, "Amora's going to take care of you!"

Evan made a purring sound.

"I know how you need to feel." She reassured him as she stroked the soft skin along his flank.

"You do?" He questioned.

"We can just have sleepovers." she assured him.

"Yeah, my sisters and her friends had them a lot."

"Sure, and you used to wish you could join them, right!"

"Yeah." He admitted.

"Now we can have them whenever we want!"

He looked up at her as if she had said something he had never imagined.

"How do you like these panties?" she asked as she tugged at them, "I got them at Lane Bryant."

"They feel so smooth and cool!" he reported.

"I thought you'd like them."

"I do, but I'm not gay. You know that, right?"

"Oh sure!" she said as she hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"I even got a woman pregnant once." He boasted.

"Wow! How did you do it?"

"What do you mean? I did it the usual way!"

"Tell me about it."

"Well, we met at college..."

"No, tell me how you did it!"

Amora moved her broad hips into him now as they lay on their sides. Evan swallowed hard.

"Well, I climbed on top and... penetrated her."

"How long did it last?"

"The intercourse?"

"Yes!"

"A few minutes."

"Oh." She replied somewhat disappointedly.

"I was only nineteen."

"Can you show me the position?"

He seemed bothered by this question.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart. We're just friends. Okay?" she assured him.

"Well... okay."

Amora rolled over flat on her back.

"Was she like this?" she asked, holding her body ramrod straight.

Evan smirked and shook his head.

"Her legs were pulled up. Come on! You know!"

Amora pulled her big legs up and held them with her hands.

"What next?" she asked.

"Well, then I mounted her!"

"Like how?"

Evan gave her an exasperated face before moving over her and placing his hips down on her pubic mound.

"Oh, I see." She said, "And then..."

"And then... I... bounced on her. You know how it goes!" he said with a bit of irratation as he moved his hips into her a few times.

"Oh, like a trampoline?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"I still can't imagine it. Can you shift up a bit?"

He shifted up as she watched the small bulge in the low cut panties move down against her silk covered mound.

"It doesn't seem possible from this angle." She told him.

"Well, I have underwear on."

"Here, let me take mine off." She suggested.

He moved off of her and she worked her panties up and off and then he found himself confronted by the big, round globes of her ass topped by a pussy that flowered up large and brown toward him. Her sex meat had a musky smell and was surrounded by dense, black pubic growth. He seemed momentarily unnerved.

"Okay, do it again!" she directed.

He moved over her again and pressed down against her several times.

"Wait, just leave it on there." She suggested, "Just rub it up and back."

He did as directed.

"Okay, let's see it now." She requested.

He pulled his hips up and the bulge in his panties had noticeably grown. She reached down and touched it and he jumped.

"Sorry Sweetie, I was just curious." She told him.

"Yeah, no problem."

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"Would you like to see it close up?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"My pussy. Would you like to inspect it?"

Evan seemed taken aback by the invitation.

"It's okay if you don't want to." She assured him.

He forced a laugh.

"Of course I want to! Don't be silly!" he blurted in a bid to sound confident.

"Okay, so why don't you just lay flat on your back then. I want you to get a good look."

"What? You mean... let you get on top?"

"Yes Sweetie.'

He laid down flat on his back next to her and nervously shifted his head about.

"Okay Sweetheart, so I'm just going to turn around and put it so you can see." She informed him.

Evan went suddenly rigid as Amora turned and brought her leg up and over him to the other side of his body. From her knees, with her ass facing him, she looked back.

"Can you see it?"

Her ass hung over him like a colossus.

"Oh yes." He confirmed.

Her vagina was now approximately a foot away from his face. Looking at it, Evan was seized by a sudden feeling of queasy weakness.

"Does it look like hers?"

"Whose? Oh, you mean the girl I impregnated?"

"Yes."

"Ahh, not really."

"How is it different?"

Evan tried to find a point of contrast as he quickly examined Amora's abundant genitalia in the dimly lit room.

12