The Unspoken Society Pt. 03: Induction

Story Info
A second interview with the full club.
7.3k words
4.82
6.4k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third Part of The Unspoken Society series. In the previous story, First Interview, Traci and Justin are personally interviewed for a mysterious, intimate club. They are invited for a follow-up interview in front of the entire club.

We made decent progress on our studies and cleaned up for Saturday evening. Six o'clock found us waiting at the specified corner in a quiet area. A car pulled up with darkened windows. The two occupants wore hoodies that hid their faces.

"Pickup for Justin and Traci?" a male voice asked.

"That's us."

"Hop in. And please power down your phones."

After we got in, a female voice greeted us. "For tonight, I am Crystal and the driver is Kurt. You'll find blindfolds beside you. Would you please put them on? We are sorry for the continued secrecy, but we will protect both you and us until you are full members."

"I understand," I said and Traci murmured agreement.

"As you got in the messages, we are going to our clubhouse and will take you through our initiation ceremony. And in case you're wondering, we are your partners for the evening. Yes, it's part of the ceremony, but we volunteered for this. We can't wait to bed you two. So relax, we are going to take very good care of you."

"If you keep talking like that, I'm going to be a soaking mess," Traci offered.

Our escorts laughed. "Traci, in this crowd, that is definitely not a problem," Kurt said.

Crystal picked up. "Okay, here's some logistics for the evening. When we arrive, we will open your doors and escort you into the clubhouse. When we get inside, you will be greeted, you will take your blindfolds off, and we will join you for light refreshment in a private room. Afterwards, you will be asked to disrobe, and then you will be escorted into the main gathering space for our club. Just so you know, your chairs and the ceremonial bed will be brightly lit. The rest of the club members will be in darkness out of the light. It's a little intimidating, but it allows the members to maintain their privacy. And know that they all are behind you and want you to succeed. And we will be with you the entire time."

"So like, we're going to be on display in front of the entire club." Traci said.

"Yes. We will, too. Don't worry, this club is used to it. I expect the members will get hot and bothered by your performances. Just remember that we all went through the same thing. We know it's a big step. But we need to know if you can thrive in an environment like this."

Traci squeezed my hand. "I understand. I just want to be as mentally prepared as possible."

"Afterward, a club officer will administer your oath of secrecy and affirmation. Then we will take you back to the private room for supper, and we will take you home. The other members will discuss your candidacy, and we will notify you in two days of our decision. Unless you completely freak out this evening, we expect an enthusiastic reception for you two. At that point, two other members will meet with you and complete some legal paperwork that formalizes your understanding of your responsibilities. Basically, maintain the privacy of the club and its members, keep your sexual activities within the club, respect and affirm the other members, and consent to being approached for sex. You don't have to agree to everything from any member, but this is a club for physical intimacy so you will be propositioned. When you formally agree to these things, you become full members. The masks will literally come off."

"You will then meet with your mentors who will teach you how we operate, show you the clubhouse, and escort you to your first club meeting. They will always be there to answer questions, provide a sounding board, and help you adjust to our lifestyle. We hope you'll learn to trust them completely. Any questions?"

"When do we find out what our club duties are?" I asked.

"Your mentors will explain the various kinds of roles that you can take on. We only have nominal club dues. The alumni association does the heavy lifting, like food, clubhouse maintenance and field trips. Our responsibility is service to the club, but we give you time to learn about the various roles and pick one or two that speak to you. Everyone signs up for shifts to clean the clubhouse, get it ready for meetings and events, and serve meals. It keeps us all humble."

"Makes sense," I replied.

We chatted a bit more while we drove. I had the sense that we were taking the scenic route to our destination. We eventually pulled into what felt like an underground garage. We got out and were guided into an elevator that smoothly took us up. The door opened and we traversed a hallway, ending in what felt like an intimate room.

"Welcome, Traci and Justin. We are so excited to have you!" a bubbly voice said. "For tonight, I am Mindy and this is Jake. We will host you while you are here. You may remove your blindfolds."

We found a comfortable setting and made introductions. I took a quick glance at Crystal and Kurt, wearing small but effective masks. They both looked good. It wouldn't be too much of a chore to make love with them later. My eyes met Traci's, and she obviously felt the same way.

Mindy and Jake got us all seated, pairing us with our escort on love seats, and brought out drinks and some appetizers.

"We encourage you to eat and drink a little, but we understand if you're a little nervous," Jake said.

Meanwhile, Crystal and Kurt were doing a great job engaging us. Crystal held my hand and asked a lot of questions about me, listening warmly to my answers.

"You've done this before—you're very good," I told her.

"I have been trained on making friends quickly," she replied. "All of us have. It's part of what this club teaches you. But like I said before, both Kurt and I volunteered for you and Traci. We're excited to have you join because we want to see you again, with leisure to show you a really good time. We are a couple, and I look forward to watching Kurt with Traci later. And I really look forward to getting you up there. You're going to love this, Justin."

We continued to chat. On the edge of perception, I could hear Kurt warmly talking with Traci.

"Why don't you try one of these?" Crystal purred while she brought a morsel to my lips. We ended up feeding each other and leaning into each other. Soon, we were spacing kisses between the bites.

Mindy spoke up. "Normally I'd be leading us through taking off our clothes, but I think I can let things progress naturally. The temperature is already hot in this room!"

Crystal chuckled and her hands found my shirt buttons. With some giggling and wandering hands, we got each other's clothes off. Fuck, was she hot. I wondered if they knew what my type was, because she matched it. Athletic body; high, firm breasts; sparkling eyes.

Crystal reached for my hand and pulled me up. I noticed that everyone else was naked, too. Mindy looked good with a voluptuous figure wrapped around her bubbly personality. And of course, Traci caught everyone's eye.

I didn't have a lot of time to admire anyone because Crystal was worming her way into my embrace. We started making out again, and my world narrowed to Crystal's lips and her body snaking over mine.

"Everyone ready?" Jake called out.

"What?" Traci mumbled, clearly distracted.

Jake laughed. "I think you will do okay."

Jake opened the door, and Kurt and Traci stumbled out, still locked in an embrace. Crystal vamped her body into mine, leading us through the door behind them. Through the haze of hormones, I heard Mindy and Jake announcing us to the group, joking that it was difficult to point us out with our escorts all over us. My legs finally felt a seat, and Crystal guided me down, cuddling beside me. Her hand found my cock.

"Okay if I keep you warmed up while we watch?" she whispered.

"Oh yeah," I replied. I felt Crystal's smile on my lips.

"I don't want to stop, but I have to let you at least watch," her husky voice told me.

She pulled back, and I focused my eyes. Kurt had led Traci to the bed, and some serious passion waves were radiating off of them. You could feel it.

"Oh my God!" Crystal gasped. "They're going to melt the bed!"

She and I watched in stunned silence while Kurt and Traci drove each other wild. Traci slunk down on her knees and gave him a loving blowjob, swallowing his load while he emptied into her. He sat her down and worked his way down to her burning pussy until she thrashed under his tongue in pleasure. Then, he pulled her on top of him, and she lined him up and sunk down on his renewed erection. She rode him like a queen, toying with her clit while he played with her breasts. They both came hard and settled into the afterglow with gentle kisses.

Crystal and I cuddled the entire time, but I could tell that Kurt and Traci had hushed the room. Again, I could feel the sexual tension radiate out in the darkness.

Kurt held his hand out to Traci, and she got up on shaky legs.

"Our turn, baby," Crystal said, pulling me up with her.

I saw Mindy and Jake quickly stripping the bed and remaking it behind Kurt and Traci. She was glowing. On an impulse, I raised a hand in a high-five as we passed them. Traci grinned and smacked my hand, the crack shooting out into the room.

"Go get 'em, Tiger," she said. I heard a few chuckles in the audience.

That was the last coherent thought I had. Finally free to let loose, Crystal cranked up her passion to the boiling point.

"I've been wanting you for so long," she whispered, and then fastened on to my lips.

I just lost myself in her, tuning into our shared wavelength and letting that guide me. We stood and caressed each other through some volcanic kisses, then Crystal eased me down on the bed and climbed on top. After another makeout session, I guided her upward and moved my lips to her prominent nipples, raising each to a stiff, wet peak.

She enjoyed my attention then spun around and draped her thighs over me. I explored the soft skin of her thighs with my tongue while she did the same to me. Working together, we teased each other before moving to pleasuring. She engulfed my cock while I lashed her clit with my tongue. She came first, her cries muffled by my cock. That set me off, and I exploded into the heat of her mouth. She soothed me back down then increased the suction to get my erection hard again. I kept a gentle tongue bath on her clit, and her hums told me to keep doing it.

Satisfied with my cock, she turned around and straddled me. Her eyes were on fire, and they captured mine.

"You are so beautiful, Crystal." I heard someone say, and I realized it was me.

A huge smile animated her face. She dropped her lips to mine, and I lost myself in her again. At some point, she sunk down on my cock, but later I could barely recall the details. My main memory was the magic of what we were creating together. We moved with each other, completely in sync. I could feel her body climb toward release, and I climbed with her. When I erupted, I knew she felt more than my cock twitching, because I felt her orgasm as my own. She brought me back to earth with more kissing and cuddling.

At some point, I felt a hand pulling at me.

"Come on, Justin, time to get up," Mindy said.

"What?" I replied out of the fog.

"We need to get you two moving," Jake said, pulling at Crystal.

"Oh, yeah, of course," Crystal answered. "Sorry, got a little carried away there."

"No kidding," Jake answered. "We've got to get them ready for their vows."

Mindy took my arm and supported me while I got up.

"Nice show, but we need to get you back to your girlfriend."

"Oh, yeah," I said, suddenly embarrassed. Traci was way too smart not to see how that little episode just went.

Mindy walked me over and sat me beside my girlfriend. Traci wore a smug and naughty smile.

"Looked like some pretty heated action," she whispered.

"You could say that," I replied. Better to just face up to it.

Traci winked, pulled me close, and laid a stunner of a kiss on me.

"Can I fuck your brains out right now?"

Suddenly, my mind cleared, and my cock hardened at the prospect of getting back inside Traci. I forgot everything else and took her into my arms. Time rolled on but we paid it no heed.

"Ahem!" An authoritative voice rang out. "Please prepare for the initiation ceremony!"

Mindy was back.

"No more sex for you two," she scolded. "You need to clear your head for your vows."

We pulled back reluctantly. Mindy and Jake pulled us up and kneeled us in front of a robed figure. A circle of candles surrounded us, their flickering light so much softer than the bright illumination of before.

"Traci and Justin, I am the chair of our organization and will administer your vows." Her eyes lanced into us. "Please get mentally prepared to make a lifelong commitment. I want each of you to tell us when you are ready."

I turned to Traci, and we looked deep into each other's eyes. We sealed our deal with each other and hugged. Then we turned back.

"I am ready to commit to your organization for life," I said clearly.

"I am also ready to commit for life," Traci added in her own strong voice.

"Very well." The chair held out a parchment. "Please state your full names."

We did, and she led us through the following oath:

"I solemnly swear for life that I will maintain the secrecy and discretion of this organization and all its members. I will affirm all of them, especially their unique selves, and I will avoid shaming anyone for revealing their desires. I will give my appropriate share into serving the organization. I will also keep my romantic and sexual activities within the organization. I will honor my partner and advise the organization if I am getting jealous of my partner's involvement. Finally, if I leave the organization, I will maintain its secrecy and discretion. I make this oath freely and without evasion."

"You may rise, Traci and Justin. In two days, if we and you agree on your membership, we will arrange for you to sign a written form of this oath. You may go back, dress, and enjoy dinner with your companions."

Mindy and Jake led us back into our reception room. When the door closed, Mindy turned to us.

"Oh my God, that was HOT! Where did you two come from? You'll have every member begging to bed you."

"I think it was our partners," I replied. "I simply responded to Crystal out there."

"You did more than respond, boyfriend," Traci said with a smirk. "But I know what you're getting at. Crystal and Kurt would make anyone look good."

"We're good," Kurt replied, "but it takes two to tango. You both tuned in with us, and every member of the club wants that in their partner. I have a feeling it will be an easy vote."

"Me too," Jake added. "You both are naturals. We'll give you some training to make the most of what you've got, but you are already starting at a great place. You had everyone on the edge of their seats; they were pulled into your experience. To see each of you just let go and immerse into the passion—that was incredibly hot."

"I'll just say that I want a turn with Justin first thing!" Mindy gushed. Everyone laughed, and I could see why the club made her a hostess. Her bubbly enthusiasm kept everyone positive.

"Okay," she continued. "As much as I'd like to get a little private orgy going here, we need to get dressed and enjoy the great food they provided us. Several of us are worn out and probably hungry."

We all dressed and Mindy and Jake seated everyone at a table. I noticed that they put Traci and me close together.

"Yes," Jake said, "we want you two to reconnect after the communal passion earlier. We needed to see how you handled the situation, but we want to make you closer as a result, not create a rift."

"Thanks, Jake," Traci said. "I've got a lot of material to tease Justin about, but I think we will grow closer like you want." She tossed her hair. "I can always ask Justin to treat me like Crystal if I want some good romance."

Everyone got a good laugh out of that one. Traci leaned over and gave me a kiss, whispering "I still need to fuck your brains out," while she was pulling away.

We settled down after that, moving on to typical college student discussions: majors, professors, music, movies, and the like. I enjoyed meeting the others as people, and their masks receded in importance as we shared the dinner together. We reluctantly finished, and our hosts thanked us profusely for attending.

Crystal and Kurt then reversed the process to get us back to our corner. As we were pulling up, Kurt spoke up.

"Guys, you done good. Whatever happens, know that we really enjoyed getting to meet you, both in and out of your clothes. We really want you to join."

"Pretty please?" Crystal added to laughs from Traci and me.

"Thanks for the affirmation," I said. "I think I can say we had a fabulous evening as well?"

"Oh, yeah," Traci said.

"Good night then. Hope to hear from you soon!" Kurt said, and we got out of the car.

Traci took my hand firmly and started walking. "My place. Your brains. Fucked out."

"I can get behind that."

After a few steps, my mind returned to watching Traci earlier.

"Traci, seeing you tonight blew me away. You made love with such passion that I could feel the waves coming off the bed. Crystal felt it too—I could tell. I'm a really lucky guy to have you."

Traci squeezed my hand. "Can I make a confession?"

"I love those."

"Justin, after our second date and first make-out sesh, I saw you out the door, then went and masturbated for like an hour. You brought something out in me, and my body knew that you were good for me. It has only gotten stronger over time. I'm a more passionate person because of you."

A warm feeling filled me. "Thanks for sharing that, girlfriend. I feel the same way. I think we bring it out in each other."

Traci got me to her place and took charge, warming me up, climbing on, and letting her passion blaze again. I fell under her spell, responding to her signals and intensifying what she built between us. We spiraled upward and danced on the edge until we lept off the cliff together. She stretched out above me and made out through the afterglow.

But she wasn't done. She pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Daddy, I've been a naughty girl today."

"What did you do, baby girl?"

"I let a boy have his way with me in front of a whole group of people."

"And did you like it? Did you have your way with him?"

"Yes, Daddy. My body was on fire, and it felt so good."

"Would a stiff spanking help deal with your guilt?"

I felt a thrill run through her body. "Yes, Daddy. That's exactly what I need."

My worn cock hardened inside her with this confession. We had played around with spanking before, but this went deeper.

"I want you over my knees in the chair."

"Yes, Daddy."

I took her hand and gently pulled her over to the chair. I sat down and looked up at her. Her face and chest were flushed—a mixture of embarrassment and anticipation.

"In my lap, little girl."

She draped herself across me and snuggled in. I palmed a cheek and gently caressed the goosebumps on her skin.

"I'm going to give you a few lighter swats to get you started. Then, you're going to tell me what you really need to let go of your guilt. Remember, this is for you, baby girl."

"Thank you, Daddy."

I pulled my hand back and gave her a light smack, rubbing her cheek afterward. She squirmed over me while I gave her a few more, spacing them out to give her time to adjust. I made each spank a little harder. She moaned "Yes," so I kept going for a couple of minutes. My cock throbbed against her abdomen while she twisted and groaned. Her ass was getting a nice pink glow.

"Daddy, I think I'm warmed up. Give it to me harder."