The Untold Sequel to Heracles

Story Info
The forgotten myth of Heracles.
5.8k words
4.26
10.5k
16

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For any who read this story, understand it is long, by nature, as it does contain information relevant to the narrative, while also brushing some up on some Greek mythology, some obscure, and some more well known. For the sake of the reader, it is assumed you know as little as possible so that the story can be as accessible as possible.

Chapter 1: Heracles' Ascension

Since the defeat of the Titans, Zeus had reigned on Mount Olympus. He stood as the proud, undisputed ruler of Olympus. Like Kronos and Oranus, he knew all to well of the Fates' and their declaration that one generation will usurp another. But since his ascension, Zeus was no fool. He had bound all of his child in oaths of magic. None could harm him or strike a blow at him.

And yet, the last night, his favored son, Heracles, had fallen prey to one of Zeus' many vices: Lust of women. Of course, Zeus could not fault him. After all, Heracles was conceived from one of Zeus' many trysts.

Contrary to the stories those mortals had told, Alcmene had been a very willing participant. How could she not? Given her flawless beauty, gracedto her by her grandfather, Perseus, the greatest hero mankind had known before Heracles, and the fact she stood heads over other women at near six feet tall,Zeus had no intention of mixing such perfect mortal progeny with his own seed.

Even more so in Zeus' favor, her husband, Amphitryon, had been a proper follower of Zeus. Amphitryon had even sacrificed to Zeus after his exile to Thebes for the crime of accidentally killing Electryon, both the son of Perseus and the father to Alcmene.

When the husband had found Zeus in his wife, he had been honored, aroused even. Watching the god with his superior nine inch cock penetrating his wife was more than enough for the cuckold. He watched and stroked his inferior four inch penis. He spilled pathetic load after load into the ground as Zeus unleashed his seed into Alcmene. The god even lifted her legs and put a pillow under her ass to show his gratitude.

Little did both of them know that Zeus had always intended to leave his most powerful son in her womb. That night, upon his leaving, Zeus blessed Amphyitryon with his own virility. After all, if Alcmene should conceive both of their sons, Hera would never be able to his strike his perfect demigod son.

Unfortunately, the plan had too well. After all, one of Zeus' favored images was the bull. He could not help fucking Alcmene. Her mortal pussy had been so tight.

He could hear her moans in his ear.

"Yes, my lord. Yes. Fuck me! Give me your prince! Give me a prince of Olympus!"

Zeus had looked back to her husband. "Will you raise a prince of Olympus, cuck?" he had asked in his fervor.

"Yes, my lord," Amphitryon had said.

His wife was on her side, juice leaking from her pussy, and the cuckold could not help but stroke his sad, mortal cock.

The King of the gods rubbed his superior cock against her swollen pussy. His seed slowly dripped out, as if her mortal form could not contain all he had to offer her. How many time had he fucked this nearly flawless mortal? Ten? Twelve? One for every Olympian.

He loved when the Fates gave such perfect symmatry.

Of course Zeus would cuckold him. He had to. For the mortals. His seed would protect them. Every thrust was for the good of all. When his seed shot into her, Zeus could almost see an inhuman glow about her. It was almost the curse of Minos all over again. Luckily, Amphitryon knew his place and Poseidan had not cursed his wife to love a bull.

Night after night, however, Zeus had broken his vows to Hera, and of course, she found out, but just to Zeus' plan, Alcmene birthed twins, and Hera had been unable to discover which child was his upon their birth.

They had both appeared strong. Though, Zeus believe he had known at the start. One child already showed signs of Zeus' virility. Leave it to Hera to test the children.

When the cuckold's child suckled at her bosom, he had suckled for a moment before rejecting the queen of the gods nutrition. However, when Zeus' proper progeny suckled, hera had froze and Heracles had gripped on, only for his godlike strength to be unveiled, even empowered by Hera's bosom.

From there, a lifetime's anymosity was born. Hera tried punishing his favored son, only to make him stronger and more famous. It was not until his final labor, which the Fates sealed Heracles'to be made a god, did Hera relent.

That very night, Zeus celebrated by rewarding himself with his wife's tight, always wet pussy. Zeus thanked Gaia everyday for her gift to their wedding. With every stroke, he loved that no other man had been between his wife's legs. When he left her, his seed was in her, but she had not allowed them to conceive another child since Heracles.

Zeus was sure that there was some cosmic justice to it, but in his room, he stared out and enjoyed the view of his half naked servants.

It was not until Hera in her flowing white gown, which hid nothing from anyone's eyes, but since no other god or man could touch her, what did Zeus care? All he cared for was that her thin pubic hair did not hide his wife's pussy from him, and that the thin covering of the top of the gown revealed her abundant chest. Her breasts were second to Aphrodite. Her large fertile nipples looked as though they could still give milk.

What Zeus would not give for another son from his wife.

With a wave of her hand, the half and fully naked women left Zeus' sight.

"Well, well, if my husband is not deep in thought."

Looking down, she could see his 'thoughts' were well in hand.

"My wife," Zeus said, stroking his prodigious cock. "Perhaps you could do something to put my thoughts at ease."

"When your favorite bastard, raise by who? The Cuckold of Olympus? Isn't that what your true children call your bastard's stepfather? When he is coming home to his father? I don't think so," she said with crossed arms.

With a wave of his hand, a breeze pulled Hera close to Zeus. When she was in reach of his right hand, Zeus pulled his wife onto his lap.

"Oh my queen," he groaned, feeling her wet lips moisten. "Is it your cruelty that turns you on or thinking of that inferior man?"

Hera hissed, even as she was giving into his touch. She knew better. Zeus had more power than any two gods on Olympus.

"We both know no man can so much arouse me, since your little 'gift'," she said throught clenched teeth.

Running his hands up the top of her gown, he pulled it down with force to see her full breasts sag and bounce for him. They still had their pristine appearance.

"My king," she hissed in pleasure and loathing. He loved when the moods mixed so well. "Say you want me, my king."

"I want you, Hera," Zeus admitted freely, with his freed left hand, he possitioned her onto his lap and forced his manhood into her. "And I will have you."

"Yes! Yes!" Hera seethed in pleasure. Her curly brown hair bounced as she grabbed her husband. "Look at me, Zeus."

Of course he did, lifting and droping her up and down faster and faster, she moaned in pleasure.

"My King!" the voice of Hermes exclaimed from the hallway. "Heracles had begun climbing Olympus. Ares has challenged him to a wrestling match!"

"Go!" Hera screeched.

She was annoyed. Of course, but what did Zeus care. Her body was his to have and enjoy. And he was close so close.

"Zeus!" she demanded. "Stop! I don't want this within mention of your bastard."

"Well that is a shame, my wife," Zeus declared, gripping her hips with both hands. His cock began to twitch within her. She stammered in rage at his quickness and pushed on him, but for all of her resistance, Zeus reveled.

Every thrust brought his sensation and pleasure. "You are mine, all mine, to have how I like, Hera," he mocked. He forcefully kissed her chest, cupping her full breasts in his possessive lust. He grabbed her hip with his other hand looked her in the eyes with challenge and arrogance. When she recoiled, his seed exploded into his wife. And every ropey release brought him more and more fulfillment.

Moments were all that were needed after his orgasm for him to discard his wife onto the floor of his chambers.

He did not even clean his cock of her juices. He allowed them to linger on his softening member. He gave his wife a smile.

"Celebrate, my wife. Your next child might be the heir of Olympus."

Hera glared at her husband with loathing and hatred. "My next child will be the heir of Olympus, but he will not be yours."

Zeus let out a laugh. "What? Will you make another broken thing, like Hephaestus? Only my seed will sit on Olympus. If you continue to act out, Hera, your children might suffer under the rule of an unspoiled specimen, like Heracles."

He laughed as Hera stewed in her anger.

As he walked away, he could not help but noticed the Fates' were in their part of Olympus from afar. He would need to see them before he went to greet his favorite son.

Hera growled. She could not push her husband's seed out of her, but her womb would not quicken again for him. She was the goddess of marriage, fidelity, and fertility, so she sure as Tartarus could stop his seed from planting within her.

"I will find a way to take this all from him," she swore. "I will bear another man's son."

Ares. Amphitryon. She did not care. So long as Zeus long as Zeus lost, Hera would win. She stumbled out off of the floor and slowly walked from the room. She could not think of Mother Gaia and her gift.

Perhaps she will have an idea about circumventing her little trick.

Heracles stood as just above six feet tall, which was a few inches taller than his mother, and a head taller over the other Grecian men, but before him stood Ares, the god of war. He was easily Heracles' superior. Sweat slicked his body. Behind Ares, Aphrodite stood in enraptured desire.

Heracles had always suspected her relationship with his half-brother was what the mortals believed. Her desire for Ares all the evidence he needed for it to be confirmed.

Heracles did not care though. He had no interest in Aphrodite, or the games of his half brother.

When Ares charged again, like the Bull of Minos, he brough all his power to bear. What was strange to Heracles was that Ares was not as fast or as strong as he worried. Somehow the god of war was no quicker than Heracles. But Heracles had fought many faster and stronger opponents in his time as a demigod, so when the brother charged, heracles flipped him over his shoulder and pinned Ares to the ground.

Fight though he might, Heracles' might proved to be more than a match for the lauded god of war. Athena, in the background counted it a pin, declaring Heracles the winner.

Aphrodite, much to Heracles' confusion, launched herself at Heracles, saying, "Oh you are strong. Only Zeus has ever beaten Ares so easily."

Ares bellowed out laughter and struck Heracles on the back. "You might think she is trying to shine you up, brother, but she is right. I think only Father Zeus is as strong as you. Time as a demigod did wonders for you."

Heracles stiffened. He knew, from his previous interactions, how his siblings on Olympus viewed humanity. To him, they were living beings who mattered as much as any god. Still, he knew it was better to say nothing.

"I wonder what else he does better than you, Ares," Aphrodite chimed. Her hand grazed over Heracles' legs and found his semi-hardened cock. "Oh! He is impressive, but you might have our new god beat, lover."

"Do not be so sure," Ares said with gusto and some trepidation. "It is not the size of the club but how one swings it in battle that matters."

Aphrodite rolled her eyes. "Always with the war metaphors. It is boring."

Ares, in his strong arms, pulled his lover close to him. "Maybe, but you love it, my sweet. How else does the prize of your pussy get pleased so much."

At his obvious discomfort, Ares held out a hand. "Perhaps you would like to join us later, brother?"

Heracles nervously laughed. When Ares looked disappointed in that, Heracles was quick to recover. As he knew from generals in Greece, challenges must be met with strength.

"I would not want to best you in another contest brother."

"Perhaps," Ares countered. "But I am not so weak a man as your mortal father. On Olympus, cuckolds are lower than even humans. And human cuckolds are lower than the dirt."

He flashed a glance to Aphrodite's husband, Hephaestus. Though muscled, he was still the deformed and mangled forge god. His deformity had gone all the way to his cock. Even by the standards of mortals, it was a paltry three inches hard.

"Will he watch tonight?" Ares whispered.

"Yes," Aphrodite, in her loose toga and flowing blonde hair, whispered back. "But I will pretend you are Heracles tonight."

The grin was an acceptance of his lover's challenge.

Heracles found, in his newfound godhood, that he could hear the words. Maybe even a day ago, he might have been honored, but after his mortal wife had poisoned him with the skin of a centaur, Heracles found he did not have the appetite for sexual conquest like he used to.

He turned his attention to Athena, the tall, armored goddess of wisdom and war. "Hello, sister."

She beckoned him to walk into Olympus. The land of the gods was a city unto itself. It was fillwed with waterfalls and temples in place of castles where all the gods could live. Even as he stared, he noted that Zeus and Hera had temples highest in all of Olympus. Beneath them were eleven other temples of the other Olympians.

"I am glad to finally meet you in the flesh, Heracles. I see a bright future on Olympus."

"I did not know you had the gift of foresight, sister."

"Apollo, myself, and Prometheus all have the limited gift to see into the future. It is not nearly as powerful as the Fates, but when we get a glimpse, unless someone takes true steps to avoid it, it comes to pass."

"And what does your vision say of me?"

Athena looked down to her brother and tilted her head. "I see you doing great things, even as a god. I see you helping the mortals you champion. I see that should a war between the titans and gods break out, it will be you who makes all the difference, but I also see...children in your future."

When he heard of the children, Heracles smiled. "I have children among the mortals."

"I see you with children here, ones born of godhood, and one that will rise higher than all by your truest of wives. Perhaps even they will sit on the throne of Olympus one day."

"Truest?" Heracles wondered.

"Come now, Heracles. You know as well as I that mortal conventions do not apply to the gods. Some of divinity take on many spouses and have many children. As you saw with Ares, to bed another god's wife is not out of the bounds of possibilities. After all, only through our power do we stay seated as gods. Even incestuous relationships happen here on Olympus. After all, we are all related in some form or another."

"Is nothing forbidden?" he asked, shocked by the things he was being told.

"Nothing. Only by oaths sworn to Zeus do we not strike or move against him or any of his plans."

"Is that why Hera never harmed me directly?" Heracles wondered. "I know from my time aong the mortals that she hated me but she never used her magic directly against me."

"As you suckled at her breast as a child, Heracles, you are immune to the Queen of the gods. Not even her trueborn children tasted the milk of Hera."

Heracles laughed. "I suppose I must thank her, then."

"Did she not cause you great pain on while you were a demigod?" Athen asked, perplexed.

"She did, but my children are in the Elysian Fields, and I found forgiveness in life. Only in death and by my own lust did I die, and so I wish to make amends with the queen of the gods."

"You are a strange one, Heracles," Athena commented. She motioned to his temple for him to stay.

"Ares plans to have sex with Aphrodite while Hephaestus watches, and I am the strange one, sister?"

"On Olympus, Ares is commonplace. You, however, are not. There might be Since the defeat of the Titans, Zeus had reigned on Mount Olympus. He stood as the proud, undisputed ruler of Olympus. Like Kronos and Oranus, he knew all too well of the Fates' and their declaration that one generation will usurp another. But since his ascension, Zeus was no fool. He had bound all of his children in oaths of magic. None could harm him or strike a blow at him.

And yet, the last night, his favored son, Heracles, had fallen prey to one of Zeus' many vices: Lust of women. Of course, Zeus could not fault him. After all, Heracles was conceived from one of Zeus' many trysts.

Contrary to the stories those mortals had told, Alcmene had been a very willing participant. How could she not? Given her flawless beauty, grace given to her by her grandfather, Perseus, the greatest hero mankind had known before Heracles, and the fact she stood heads over other women at nearly six feet tall, Zeus had no intention of mixing such perfect mortal progeny with his own seed.

Even more so in Zeus' favor, her husband, Amphitryon, had been a proper follower of Zeus. Amphitryon had even sacrificed to Zeus after his exile to Thebes for the crime of accidentally killing Electryon, both the son of Perseus and the father of Alcmene.

When the husband had found Zeus in his wife, he had been honored, aroused even. Watching the god with his superior nine inch cock penetrating his wife was more than enough for the cuckold. He watched and stroked his inferior four inch penis. He spilled pathetic load after load into the ground as Zeus unleashed his seed into Alcmene. The god even lifted her legs and put a pillow under her ass to show his gratitude.

Little did both of them know that Zeus had always intended to leave his most powerful son in her womb. That night, upon his leaving, Zeus blessed Amphitryon with his own virility. After all, if Alcmene should conceive both of their sons, Hera would never be able to strike his perfect demigod son.

Unfortunately, the plan went too well. After all, one of Zeus' favored images was the bull. He could not help fucking Alcmene. Her mortal pussy had been so tight.

He could hear her moans in his ear.

"Yes, my lord. Yes. Fuck me! Give me your prince! Give me a prince of Olympus!"

Zeus had looked back to her husband. "Will you raise a prince of Olympus, cuck?" he had asked in his fervor.

"Yes, my lord," Amphitryon had said.

His wife was on her side, juice leaking from her pussy, and the cuckold could not help but stroke his sad, mortal cock.

The King of the gods rubbed his superior cock against her swollen pussy. His seed slowly dripped out, as if her mortal form could not contain all he had to offer her. How many time had he fucked this nearly flawless mortal? Ten? Twelve? One for every Olympian.

He loved when the Fates gave such perfect symmetry.

Of course Zeus would cuckold him. He had to. For the mortals. His seed would protect them. Every thrust was for the good of all. When his seed shot into her, Zeus could almost see an inhuman glow about her. It was almost the curse of Minos all over again. Luckily, Amphitryon knew his place and Poseidon had not cursed his wife to love a bull.

Night after night, however, Zeus had broken his vows to Hera, and of course, she found out, but just to Zeus' plan, Alcmene birthed twins, and Hera had been unable to discover which child was his upon their birth.

They had both appeared strong. Though, Zeus believed he had known at the start. One child already showed signs of Zeus' virility. Leave it to Hera to test the children.

When the cuckold's child suckled at her bosom, he had suckled for a moment before rejecting the queen of the gods' nutrition. However, when Zeus' proper progeny suckled, hera had froze and Heracles had gripped on, only for his godlike strength to be unveiled, even empowered by Hera's bosom.

12