The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 05

Story Info
Gods are making meetings and Hera makes a discovery.
5.3k words
4.89
3.6k
8
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Meetings

Servants came and ensured Hera's curls were as perfect as the rest of her form. Her gold and white silk gown covered every inch of her torso, and after that embarrassing display by that pathetic king. He had been so useful in harassing Heracles and stressed Zeus to no end.

That had been pleasure in and of itself. Better than any sex from her husband in years. Still, she could not disguise her repulsion to Eurystheus and his pathetic performance. Even if the magic had not repelled him from touching her body, he would have never pleased her. Would he have gone deep enough for his paltry mortal seed to plant in her divine, fertile womb?

As she fixed her crown, Hera seethed, loosing a disgruntled sigh. It would be better to just forget her quest. Somehow, she couldn't. If the tree did not bear fruit, so to speak, she would find another way. Maybe the Fates or Gaia would have answers.

Falling into her chair in her dining hall, she was repulsed by the food. It all just reminded her of her failure, and the success of Zeus. It was all Zeus' in the end.

"What has you so flustered?" a young, sweet voice said.

Hera looked up to see Persephone, in a gown of black, silver, and gems, walk in. She was the young bride Zeus gave to Hades. Since Demeter all but tried to lock the child away, the match seemed a good one. With a crown of silver and gold on her head, Persephone looked every bit the queen of Hera once was. It would change when Hades decided to be unfaithful.

"Just another one of my husband's games," Hera said, standing up. She extended her hand as an offer to sit. There was something different about Persephone, outside of the fact that she was dressed.

There was a fragrant aroma about her. It was not the usual flowers or peat. This was a more rugged scent than the flower but more subtle than the peat. This was something sweaty, alive, but not one of the three kings. The smell sent a shiver down Hera's spine. For the briefest of moments, Hera's loins moistened in jealousy. She had to cross her legs to forget the indecency of it.

It had been so long since anyone but Zeus had aroused her. But the three kings did all have the same scent.

When Amphitrite appeared a moment later, Hera's point was made. She smelled of the aroma of Zeus but with sea salt and brine, which was Poseidon in every way. Though, if what Hera heard was true, Poseidon was obsessed with sea nymphs after Gaia rejected him and he came so quick on Aphrodite that she refused to take him to bed again.

Well, until he fixed his slippery bow. A woman could not have arrows being shot at her target until she was ready.

Amphitrite, in her white and silver gown, did not seem to mind. Poseidon had ravaged his wife. Marks from his passion were on her breasts. The smell of seed was oozing from her pussy. Hera considered helping it along to give Amphitrite a child. That might help Poseidon focus on where his attention should be, but Here thought better of it.

"Speaking of your husband's games," Amphitrite said, "how is that going? His attention on Heracles ruined," she paused to motion at her body, "this."

"I apologize for my husband's temperament. Did you at least get to enjoy yourself?"

The Queen of the Ocean nodded. "But is this Heracles really worth all of the trouble?"

"I should say so," the Queen of the Underworld mused.

The Queen of Olympus raised her eyebrow. Had Persephone and Hades seen Heracles? Or maybe just Persephone? Was the young girl better at playing the games of Olympus better than Hera? Had the girl succeeded in making Hades a cuckold where Hera had failed with Zeus? It did not seem fair for Hera or Hades. Hades had not been unfaithful...yet, but for the blood of Cronos, it was bound to happen.

"He plays the hero *very* well."

Hera rolled her eyes while Amphitrite looked dazzled.

"How so?" she asked.

"He came to the Underworld while still partially mortal. The land of the dead is meant for the divine and the dead, and still he fought and tamed Cerberus, with his godly strength failing him. He never thought of keeping Cerberus; Heracles returned our precious guard dog. And unlike most men, god or mortal, he never once leered at me or shamed me for being myself."

Hera scoffed and rolled her eyes again. Amphitrite, however, was captivated.

"There's something else, isn't there?" the sea goddess asked.

"Hug him," Persephone ordered simply.

"Excuse me?" Amphitrite said.

"What?" Hera mirrored.

"Hug him," Persephone repeated. "Let him pull you into your arms and let his body hold yours. I have never felt safer. There's something else. When you're that close and you hear his heartbeat and feel his body...Gods! I would have given him my body right then and there and bore him the children he so desperately wants."

She shivered at the memory and the feeling was contagious. The two other queens shifted in the infectious arousal.

"He wants children?" Hera asked.

"Oh yes!" Persephone said excitedly. "After what happened with Megara, he wants a family. And Deianira left a pain in his heart. I think that is what hurts him more than the poison she put on his flesh."

"Then why does Zeus not just give him a wife, like Hebe? Your daughter, Hera?" Amphitrite asked. "She would be perfect. She is the goddess of pardons and forgiveness, is she not? And if not her, Rhea? A fertility goddess would do the job wonderfully. What about Leto? She is the goddess of birth, isn't she?"

"Give up his mother? Or his mistress? I don't think so, and I would not give him our daughter if it gave him even a speck of happiness."

"Come now, Hera!" Persephone reasoned. "You would hold onto your anger against Heracles when it was Zeus who mistreated you?"

Hera sighed. "No. In truth, I do not hate Heracles any longer. My frustration at Zeus is what makes it difficult to want that young god happy. Maybe we could talk to my husband."

"Well, there is always another option," Amphitrite offered in a lower voice.

Hera turned her head. "Oh?"

"Well, to some degree, I am a fertility goddess, and Persephone is also the goddess of spring and newbirth. She would very much be a fertility goddess. What if, for the good of Olympus, we laid with Heracles?"

"Together or one after another?" Hera asked snidely.

Persephone paused, staring at the table. "No, no. Amph is right, Hera. Heracles only wants a family. And if he has a family with someone Zeus, or even you arranged, Heracles might be willing to set aside his pride for family or a child. I know him. He would love a daughter as well as a son. There's almost nothing he would not do for a family."

Hera stared perplexed. How could Heracles be so simple? Even then? He had beasts monsters, wrestled a river god before becoming a god. Since becoming a god, he bested Ares and even Zeus was flinching. Heracles was a being who could upset the balance of the cosmos, and he would give it up if only he could be a father again?

"And I am sure neither of you is motivated by the prospect of having the Hero of Olympus between your legs."

Amphitrite had the decency to be offended but Persephone, there was an intense curious desire in her eyes. What had Heracles' arms done to her?

"I heard that Heracles was nicknamed the true Cretan Bull after helping capture the beast."

"How was that?" Hera asked, having never heard *that* particular rumor.

"King Minos had been a cuckold to the Cretan Bull, as punishment by Zeus and my husband, and if you recall, Zeus had an affair with his mother, so it was Heracles' halfbrother who sat on that throne. But his wife fell in love with the bull that Poseidon had given to the king."

"Everyone knows that part," Hera said, exhausted

"But what you didn't know," Amphitrite said knowingly, "is Heracles seduced Minos' wife, Pasiphae, the night before and when the bull came to find them the next morning, Heracles was locked in heated passion, which enraged the bull, and Heracles was easily capable of capturing it for those labors you gave him Hera."

Hera looked bewildered.

Persephone shook her head, "There is no way that story is true."

"Maybe but Pasiphae gave birth to a boy nine months later and it looks nothing like Minos, and is the strongest four year old boy in all of Crete."

"Fascinating," Persephone muttered.

"If this is something you're both so committed to," Hera said, steering the ship back to port, "I would be willing to take it to my husband but you have to understand that he does not like bending."

Both smiled and agreed.

Luckily, the rest of their meeting was far less undignified. Poseidon had been concerned about the sacrifices and tributes from the mortals. Meanwhile, Hades was worried about the unrest on Olympus. Zeus' shows of force were making the mortals anxious and some were killing themselves, thinking that Zeus was going to bring about the end of the world. Meanwhile Hera told the two of the fears that the Olympians felt.

By their little meeting was over, they all felt better as they would calm their part of the world, but then an explosion of lightning struck from the heavens and in Hera's head, she saw father and son clasping hands.

"Then we have a contest?" Zeus' voice rang out. "One week from today, we will throw ourselves against one another in a contest of might and strength?"

Hera blinked, looking to the other goddesses who stared back in shared confusion.

"Well," Amphitrite said, "it looks like no one will be having Heracles. Zeus will kill him."

And somehow, strangely, that did not fill Hera with joy.

----

The next day, Heracles did something he had not normally done. With Athena's help he saw his former wife, Megara. She had remarried, his nephew, Iolaus, no less. He was a hero in his own right as well as an Argonaut. She could not do better in reputation.

The spark of romance had always been between them. Perhaps it was unreciprocated on Iolaus' part before Heracles was poisoned into madness and killed his children.

Seeing their happiness brought him a small modicum of peace. They would be happy. Iolaus was a handsome younger man and Megara for all of her child-bearing still had a beautiful physique. In fact, Heracles noticed something rather strange about her. She looked, whether he knew it or not, like a younger version of Hera. Her breasts were not as big and her nose was rounder but the curly brown hair and the shapely hips were like a lesser version of Hera.

He had to remind himself why he had come.

Athena walked away with him after the short interaction and Heracles asked his question.

"Then, all I must do to travel when I have been is close my eyes and my divine power will take me there?"

Athena nodded. "Unless of course you are taken by someone else, yes. And you can take others, mortal and god alike, to these places once you have practice in the skill."

Athena appeared confused. "Is that why you had me bring you here?"

"It is," he admitted. "I need to go somewhere no other god has been in some time."

Athena seemed perplexed but Heracles closed his eyes and with a moment's focus, he blinked out in a flash of light. On the ground, his sigal of the lion with twelve stars around it was on the ground for only a moment.

Were those twelve stars for the labors or the twelve Olympians he would have to overcome? Athena did not know, but either way, it meant something, and she would discover soon enough what it was.

Heracles felt the power of his divinity take him far from Thebes. He went west and to a location so remote only Hera had gone there before. He appeared in a garden with a tree of golden apples. The daughters of Atlas hugged him, as his last visit had given them their father.

His task that day would not be about being friendly to the daughters of Atlas. He looked to the mountain and knew his climb would be shorter than when he was a mortal, but the goal would leave him exhausted.

----

Four days after the handshake, Zeus laid in his bed with Aphrodite.

Her hands were soft cream on his smooth legs. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as she wrapped her lips around every inch of his cock. Centuries had honed her skills to a precise art.

When she encircled her tongue around his shaft, she did so with intent. And fuck did he love it. He could barely control himself when her hand reached from the base of the shaft to the head. His lengths flexed from the sheer pleasure of it.

Fuck did Aphrodite know how to please. He ran his hands through her long, blonde hair.

"You are a good little slut, aren't you Aphrodite!"

"Yes I am, Lord Zeus. But I'm your favorite little slut, aren't I?"

"Yes!" Zeus hissed. He would need to remember to reward Aphrodite later. For *all* of her good work. Of course she did wonderful work as the goddess of love, lust, and sex.

When she had his cock in hand, she cooed for Zeus. "Do you want to be inside of me?"

"You know I do!" he growled. And before she knew it, he pinned her to the ground. With all his might, he slid his cock into her cunt, powerfully. The smirk he had on his face would not waver. He wanted this, needed this.

Her pussy was his. They were all his to have. He was king, and after Heracles, he would have no more bastards, no more sons, but he would fuck these women. He would spread his cock and seed nice and wide.

Grunting, he grabbed Aphrodite's waist, pressing his fingers in to bruise her hips. Aphrodite hissed in pleasure until she realized what it meant.

"No! Not yet!"

"Yes!" he grunted, unleashing his seed into her pussy. Sweat beaded his forehead and chest. He enjoyed the release, feeling his seed swimming deeper into her. Knowing his potential child would be invading far deeper than even Ares had been would show his children who was truly in charge of Olympus.

Spasming, he held her body on his cock, letting every drop of his golden white seed seep into her before letting his limpcock withdraw from her.

"Lord Zeus!" Aphrodite cried with a pout. "You haven't been lasting as long as you usually do, and you aren't going as deep."

"I know," Zeus replied, breathless. "I have been stressed. I needed the relief. It isn;t about you.""

"You know I hate when you're such a selfish lover."

He smirked. "Oh, I know." He caressed her left breast as his mouth sucked on her right. "But it isn't about you. It is about what I need."

Aphrodite frowned. "Since Heracles got here, your performances leave a little to be desired, Zeus."

Zeus laughed. "Would you prefer I was him?" he asked. His face morphed into Heracles.

He could see her soft, supple, pink nipples stiffen with arousal,

"Oh! Is that how I will get you to cum again, my slut?" he asked.

"Yes!" she cried. "Take me, hero!"

"Oh I will show you a hero," he said with a renewed smirk. His cock hardened again.

He did not care what she was thinking. He only cared that he enjoyed his prize.

"Heracles! Fuck!" she called out as he impaled her with his cock. And gods did she feel good. Her moist pusy swallowed his cock whole. The walls clung tight to him, as if to challenge his secret resolve.

What would one more bastard hurt? After all, Ares could raise this next one.

"Am I better than Ares?" he asked, pressing her.

"Yes! You're better than all men!" Aphrodite moaned. With how desperately her pussy was taking his cock, Zeus almost believed her.

----

Hera stared out enraged. She could not even harm Zeus in her disgust. Not because of the apples. He simply was too powerful. Had he even given her a forth of the passion he was giving Aphrodite, she might have given him a better heir than Ares.

Still, she could do nothing.

Did all of Olympus lose their senses when it came to Heracles. It seemed more and more women wanted him.

And why? Because he had been mortal? Because he had fought all of Hera's machinations and won? Was it because he fought against odds some of the other gods would have quivered at?

It was all true. And he had overcome it all. He had Zeus quivering. Zeus was fucking Aphrodite and every other slut that came to Olympus daily. By night, he was harnessing his power over lightning.

He was not worth the obsession.

Turning from her water basin, she removed the imagery of Zeus with the slut god. She needed to think of something else. Seeing her husband cheat yet again and flaunt it by making it be Aphrodite only compounded her rage.

Why couldn't Zeus be more like Heracles? His divinity seemed to mature him. Even recently, Hera had seen Heracles in her basin. He had visited Iolas and Megara, who married after Heracles' trials. He had blessed their marriage after his accord with Zeus.

Why was Zeus not that way? He could be mending the roads he broke on his self-destructive journey.

Great! Now Hera was doing it. And somehow, thinking of the former mortal that way had made her blush. Was Persephone right? Was this hero every bit the hero he said he was and Hera had misread him.

It was just another thing she had been wrong about.

Throwing her dress to the ground, she was reminded of her failing with that mortal king.

"Your Highness," a voice called.

"Yes, Hermes?"

"Heracles to see you."

"What?" Hera turned, angrily. Hermes had the decency to be on the other side of the curtain to her private chambers. But she had just discarded another dress.

She would need something. Looking up, she saw her wedding dress. Thin though it was, and inappropriate, it did not matter. She had worn it to court many times. No one but Zeus could see the transparent sheerness of it. That was her choice then.

She fixed her crown and wiped away her few wet stains from her tears of Zeus' infidelity.

"Why?" she added, coming out to see the thin runner god.

"He wants an audience," Hermes answered. "He says he wants to make amends."

"But what prompted this?" Hera wondered.

Hermes could only shrug. "How can I know, Your Highness? With everything going on, I have been running at full speed, nonstop. I cannot tell you what his motives are."

Hera paused. Despite everything and all of the rage at Zeus, the other queens had made her realize it was Zeus to whom she should place her anger. His offspring, no matter how annoyingly perfect he seemed, was flawed but not at fault for the actions of a god who had been ruling for centuries.

"Should I see him?" she asked, genuinely wanting counsel.

"With Ares and Apollo making preparations for the fight and Dionysus already making odds and taking bets, and Hades and Poseidon debating on what to do, this might be the last time to talk to Heracles before he is tied to a rock somewhere."

"Very well. Is he in the throne room?"

Hermes nodded.

"Then go do your duties. And since I know all of Olympus will ask, tell them I have no intentions of trying to smite the hero everyone loves before his battle with my husband."

"I think that will put some minds at ease," Hermes agreed. With a bow of his head, he fled at great speeds away.

Hera came into the throne room finding Heracles in a short, belted white and brown tunic. All of his muscles were on display as the top half had been pulled to his waist. There was hardly a modicum of decency as the tunic barely covered his upper thighs. One wrong movement and she might see the hero's mortal manhood.

"Heracles," Hera said with outstretched arms.

Heracles stood up, careful to cover his privacy. For that, Hera was grateful. It was more than Zeus would ever do.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" she asked, sitting on her throne. The peacock was emblazoned on the back of the stone chair. She sat, lounging in the decadence. She knew she could most likely no longer overpower Heracles, but he would respect her position and power.

Heracles seemed to stare in confusion at Hera. Was it her kindness that had him so perplexed? He shifted uncomfortably, but Hera could not understand why.

12