The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 09

Story Info
Hera makes the most important decision in Olympus' history.
5.8k words
4.93
4.2k
4
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Hera's Triumph

Hera stared at her husband the next morning. There was a loud screaming throughout the night. Heracles had bed another woman. From everything Hera was hearing, he was quite skilled.

To her own rage, she did not know how she felt. She was enraged by the over-abundance of sex. At the same time, Heracles did not know he would never succeed, so she could not be angered at him.

There was only one person for her to be upset at. Only one: Herself.

Was that the truth of all of it? Hera had chosen to marry Zeus. By some mortal retelling, Zeus had multiple wives, but Hera had been his only true wife because Rhea and Gaia had brought them together, to strengthen Olympus with continuity. Hera could have said no though, and she had not. She chose to be with Zeus for the power, prestige.

If Gaia was right, all of her choices, including being angry and never taking her anger out on Zeus directly (because it was more important to keep Zeus happy as he could defeat the titans) only caused the deterioration of everything. These decisions were what put Hera in her impossible situation.

Poseidon slammed his hands on the table, enraged. This returned Hera to her surroundings.

"You have to stop him. He has not stopped fucking anything with two legs and a cunt."

"That never seemed to bother you when you were out fucking who you wanted," Hades commented.

"Not everyone is comfortable being a cuckold, Hades," Poseidon snapped to his older brother.

Hades stood at his full height and his hands were glowing with the black energy of the Underworld. The energy pulsed as a flame in his hands. Though powerful, even Hades recognized that it was not as powerful as it should have been.

Hera raised her hands before things went too far. "Kings!" she exclaimed. Both shrunk back at her exclamation. "My most recent visit with Gaia has led me to believe I know that there is a woman Heracles can succeed in conceiving a child with."

Zeus was laid up in his chair and looked at Hera hopefully.

"Why haven't you said so sooner?" Poseidon snapped.

Hera contained her anger. She replied as calmly as could be expected. "I had to consider who was talking to me. While Gaia has been helpful to us in the past, she is still a titan, and she has not entirely been honest in all of our dealings. Has she, husband?"

Zeus, knowing what Hera was referring to, inclined his head in agreement.

"Further, I have seen the rage of you Poseidon and let's say the other Olympians are upset that their mistresses and wives and partners have gone to Heracles' bed. I want an oath from you three that neither the woman or the child will be harmed."

"We already gave that," Hades said.

"Even after the child is born. We don't know what kind of magic he or she could have. Further, I can't trust that any of you or anyone else won't try to harm the kid because Heracles' child will 'usurp' someone's throne."

"You can't think that of us!" Poseidon cried.

"Heracles has buried his cock in your wife's cunt for three weeks and apparently, she's a screamer, Poseidon..." Hera said, inclining her hands towards Heracles' temple.

Poseidon recoiled from that comment.

Hades nodded in agreement. "Fine. I agree. But only until the child can defend itself," he said, putting his hand in the middle of the table.

Zeus weakly did the same. Poseidon was the last to follow through.

"You all give your word that no matter who she is, the woman will not be harmed, or stopped, and the child will be allowed to grow up until it can defend itself?" Hera wondered.

All nodded. The magic was not as explosive when they dealt with Heracles. That did not stop it from being just as binding.

When the other kings left, Zeus looked to Hera. "How will we know if your plan succeeds?"

"You should be restored when the conception takes place," Hera answered. "Or maybe when his seed is released into the mother. I cannot be entirely sure. Gaia was somewhat vague."

"You have my permission to do what you need to, Hera."

"I will bring that woman to Heracles in the dead of night. While you three won't act, I need to make sure no other god acts."

Zeus nodded in agreement to Hera. "Very well. Just get it done. I do not know how long I can last."

---

Heracles laughed as another two of Poseidon's daughters were passed out in his bed. Both had his seed in them. Heracles knew, regardless of how long her fucked his cousins, that no child had been conceived. That alone was disheartening. It was getting to the point where even the sex was boring. There were one or two women he would revisit. Persephone was one. Eirene, Poseidon's favored daughter was another.

But he did not trust her like he did Persephone. If it were possible, he would have had a child by Persephone already. Unfortunately, he was starting to think it was not possible. He started to drink wine given to him by Dionysus.

Supposedly, the wine was strong enough to get a god drunk. He would love to just pass out.

While he poured a third and fourth glass, so he could drink as needed, he looked over Hera's scroll for Hebe. It might just be time to give up on fatherhood. While the kings would be upset, Heracles could be happy with a beautiful wife that cared for him.

He could love her for his eternity. Things could be worked out.

When he was thinking that over, a knock came at his door.

"Enter," Heracles called.

Hermes came in. Thankfully, he had a single announcement.

"Her Majesty Here, Queen of Olympus, would like to see you tonight. She suggests you relax. She has a surprise for you. According to her, she has found the goddess you can conceive a child with. She also claims that this woman has the blessing of the three kings to help with your conception."

Heracles set the scroll down.

"Tell her she will have my undivided attention tonight. Thank you, Hermes."

"Of course, Prince Heracles."

Heracles shook his head at the title but smiled and waved him away.

---

Hades returned to the Underworld. Everything was well in order, but more than that, Persephone smiled in her naked form. He could see Heracles' cum leaking down her leg. Even with that small flaw, she was gorgeous.

He could not contain himself.

"Well, my husband?" she asked as he stripped himself.

Before he could answer her, his cock was out.

"Hera believes she has found the woman," Hades said, trying to pin Persephone to the wall, but she was too quick. As soon as his body touched hers, there was a shiver down his spine.

"Not yet, my love," she chided. Her hands wrapped around his cock. "I need to make sure you don't break your promise."

"I would never," he growled weakly.

She rubbed his cock over her pussy. "I know you won't," she practically sang. "If you need a nymph, I can get you one to fuck."

"No," he almost cursed out with a shake of his head. "I need my wife."

She loved when he was like this. He was so desperate to have her, he would give her the world. That was when loving him was easiest. She could forget all the troubles. This was the game between them that she enjoyed playing. After all, she always won.

"After Heracles has this woman, will you stop him from having me?" she hissed. "He wants a family."

"No, my love. Never."

His cock rubbed against her moist pussy. The joined juices only added to the heated passion for him. The ends of her pubic hair made his cock twitch in her hand when they grazed over his tip.

"Persephone, please!" he all but begged.

Persephone pushed him onto his back and kissed the tip of his cock.

"Yes, my husband."

"Did you enjoy watching Heracles fuck me? Do you enjoy him making your wife feel amazing, and beautiful, and whole?"

"Yes, Persephone! Yes!" he cried.

"Do you enjoy when he cums in me?" she asked. Her tone was getting more and more playful with each word.

"Gods yes!" Hades admitted freely.

"He's going to keep fucking me, isn't he?"

"For as long as you want, my love!"

Persephone was not a cruel wife. Between her words, she allowed her mouth to wrap around his cock. Every word was as meant for Hades' pleasure as her actions were. He loved it, she knew. His cock told her the truth.

Her pussy was ready for her lover, yet still, she meant to have Heracles again. She did not know who this woman was, but Persephone would not begrudge her. Persephone would work with her if she had to. But she would continue having the Hero of Olympus.

Climbing atop her husband, she could see the hope in his eyes as her pussy lips were freely rubbing against his cock. Her cum coated pussy was more wet than she had ever been with Hades. It made grinding him all the easier.

Up and down, up and down she went. Her pussy wetting her husband's cock with her lubrication from her desire and Heracles' seed. His was rolling in ecstasy.

"Persephone!" he cried out.

As easy as it might have been to slide into her, Persephone denied her husband. Every motion of her body was to keep her nice and wet. It felt so good to grind on him..

"Not yet, my love," she said.

He grabbed her sides and was about to force his cock into her when Persephone pushed off of him. The motion was all that was needed for Hades to cry out. His climax was long and he growled at his body's surrender to Persephone's actions. His golden white cum shot into the air, in an impressive arc, and landed on his body.

"I had said 'not yet'," Persephone snapped.

"It has been months Persephone," he growled back when his orgasm had rescinded its control of him.

"And there will be many more months," she said, wrapping her body up in a fine cloth. "We had a deal."

Hades looked at her, his eyes flashing with irritation. "I am getting tired of deals," he said with a heat that matched his look.

"You liked it a minute ago," Persephone said a minute ago.

"I don't want to be mocked by Poseidon or anyone else on Olympus, Persephone."

"Then you should be happy that Hera found this woman," Persephone declared as she left.

Hades wondered if anyone else was having this much trouble.

---

"You like that, don't you" Amphitrite said as Poseidon thrust his cock into her.

"Don't do this, my wife!" Poseidon cried out.

Even as his cock was buried in her, his cock was pulsing from the moist pussy that wrapped around his cock so perfectly. It was better than any other woman's pussy/

"You love it, don't you?" Amphtrite pressed.

"Yes! Fuck your pussy feels so amazing!"

She wrapped her legs around him and drowned his cock in Heracles' juices. "Do you like it? Do you like your new king's cum?"

Poseidon tried to pull away and be angry with his wife, but Amphitrite drew him back into her, drenching his cock in Heracles' cum.

"Say it!" she hissed.

"Yes!" he cried even as his cum was unleashed to mingle with the seed of Amphitrite's king.

Defeated and supplanted in his own way, Amphitrite smiled. She found herself caressing her husband's chest to heal his wounded pride. No matter who gave her a child, she knew these kidnapping sons of Cronos would learn a lesson. Heracles was the best thing to happen to Olympus.

---

The night came quickly for Hera. Her nerves were frayed from thinking about how she would have to explain herself to Heracles. Would he want to know?

In the name of their friendship, she would need to be honest.

That seemed counterintuitive to every instinct in her body. With him though, it might be best to go against her instincts. He was not like the other gods. He was honest and openly single minded to a fault. There were no machinations with him.

While he was mortal, that had made him easier to manipulate. While Zeus had protected him somewhat, it had been Heracles' tenacity which had protected him more than anything. As a god though, his directness and lack of manipulation or planning endeared him to everyone, but especially the women of Olympus. They could see him as the honest man he was.

It was frustratingly wonderful about him. Hera had wasted a lifetime hating a good man. Had she come to this conclusion, she might not be forced to lead him to his death. She had thought about how that was once what she had wanted, but Hera was not against learning or growing. She knew who Heracles was. He was a better man than Zeus would ever be. Even as his power was waning, goddesses and mortal women alike were being delivered to him to have sex with. Even with his kingdom on the edge of collapse, he still was willing to be unfaithful.

That left Hera in a perdicament that she did not want. Still, she could see the turmoil by allowing Heracles to keep bedding women and where it was leading. Heracles might not be his father, but he was still a man, a powerful one. There was something empowering about the queens throwing themselves at him.

There was something to be said about the lesser goddesses and the mortals who had been given youth or longer lives. Eros had already complained to Hera to protect Psyche. While Heracles had not slept with Aphrodite, the goddess of love and lust had been very vocal about wanting to succeed.

Hera was not sure how, but she knew how to make it end. It was simple. She just needed to manipulate him. Just another transgression that Hera would have to commit against Heracles. A life of wrongdoing and she could not make it up to him.

She finally understood the guilt and need for forgiveness. She would need to hurt him. But even as she looked at his door, she thought of the pleasure she might be able to bring him. Her body quivered at the possibility.

This was not the height of sensuality. It conflicted with her fears, and yet, she wanted Heracles and wondered what would happen. What would she tell him? How would he react? Would he even want her?

Knocking on the door, she heard his call to enter.

Soon enough, she would know.

---

Aphrodite sat on Zeus' lap.

"Just like that, Majesty?"

"Yes" Zeus hissed. He grabbed her hips. He was barely staying in her. He could not help it. She felt so good. But his body had decayed. The size of his cock was pathetic. He could admit that.

But still she rode him.

She did not even look at him, turning her body away from him. That suited him fine. Let her imagine whatever she needed. He was grunting already. Even as the orgasm shook his body, he could tell that things would be getting better.

---

Heracles was wearing his noble tunic. It had been given a golden lion with twelve stars around it as Heracles' symbol. While he did not especially enjoy the symbol, he would want to look his best for Hera, especially when she had good news for him.

Of course he would mean to impress her. Servants had come to clean his room, and remove the scents of the many women that had been in his quarters for weeks. It had been fun for a time, but even as he thought of the number of women in question, it was exhausting. He wondered how his father or Ares had as much fun as they did.

He had been drinking all day, nervous. When he stood to invite her in, he could feel it in his knees.

---

He looked handsome as ever. Apparently, spreading his seed had done well for him. Hera could not judge him. His frivolity was just as much her fault as it was his.

She could smell the wine of Dionysus on the room. Other than that, his room smelled of burnt tiger nut. The fragrant was complimenting to his own aroma. Hera had to restrain herself when she inhaled. As handsome as he was, it was the aroma which drew her in with its own intoxication.

Staggering, she caught herself on the table,

"Hera?" Heracles asked, standing up.

"I am fine. Your drinking is just overpowering." She could see he was barely able to stand. "Are you sure that you can have a conversation?"

"It has been a long day, Hera," Heracles said defensively. He did not slur his words like most men, but his head was starting to slouch.

"Very well," Hera said, taking a seat opposite of him. "How have your escapades been treating you?"

Heracles flinched. "That is what has me so exhausted, Hera. I thought I would find the woman who would bear my child quickly. Instead, I have been overwhelmed with options, and despite what my father might think, this has been its own labor rather than a fun adventure."

"You have my pity."

"Have I done something wrong to you?" Heracles asked, leaning against the chair.

"You look atrocious," Hera said. "I would think with all of the consorting you do, you would be happy."

"It feels more like work," Heracles said after a moment. "I tried ignoring offers, but they keep coming in. Everyone thinks I plan to usurp Zeus."

"You might have thought twice before throwing him out of the ring."

"This is not my fault!" Heracles declared. "I tried to make a bargain. I offered to kneel if he would just help me find a wife!"

It was Hera's turn to flinch then. Zeus had not said anything. More than that though, no one else had either. Gaia, Rhea, Amphitrite, Persephone.

"And then there's you," he said in his drunken stupor.

"What about me?"

"First you meet me in a dress where I can see every inch of you, and act like I hurt you when I was just stunned by the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Hera had never expected to hear that from him. After Zeus' escapades and Heracles' wander eye in mortality, she would think he would have wandered even then. Looking at him, in his drunkenness, she could see his eyes wondering about her body again, his mouth salivating at the chance to see her again.

"But then you tried to cheat me!" he said. "I don't know why. But you did."

He did not try to drink the wine from the cups and started drinking from the body.

"I did," Hera said. There was the chance he might not remember given how drunk he was getting.

Heracle snapped his attention back to Hera.

"But why?" he asked. "I thought you agreed to be my friend."

There was a serious hurt expression on his face. No god had ever lived as a mortal and never had the childlike innocence in Heracles' eyes.

"I had. And it is the name of that friendship that I did this!"

"A friend would never try to humiliate someone and give their free will to someone like Zeus."

"They do, if it saves their friend's life!" Hera screamed.

"What? Save my life?"

Hera realized all too quickly that she had let her emotions run away with her. This always seemed to happen when dealing with Heracles. Once committed, she would have to tell him everything.

Well...maybe not everything.

"Heracles. I spoke with Mother Earth herself. You'll die if you have a child."

"Excuse me?" Heracles said, confused. "I had children when I was among the mortals. I can have children."

"But your next child will be special. This child will be the next ruler of Olympus and will never be deposed by his child."

"Then...what Zeus fears is true."

"In part? Yes," Hera admitted. "But once this child is conceived, events will be set in motion to free the titans and they will have allies in the war to come."

"But I am liked by the titans," Heracles countered. Though he clearly was not all there, he had sobered up enough to hold this debate. Had he not been, Hera would have left him to a drunken sleep.

"Yes. And they will never mean to harm you, and even with your philandering, Olympus loves you. Only Poseidon might hold a grudge against you."

"I don't see the danger," Heracles mused.

Hera grabbed one of his untouched cups.

"Heracles...Could you swear to stay away from battle if by involving yourself you could protect your wife? Your children? Your precious humans? I think we both know you are too much of a hero to do nothing."

"And?"

"And in the conflict, you will die. But if you have no children, the titans will not be freed. You won't die."

12