The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 12

Story Info
Weddings, incest, children, mystery revealed and the end.
10k words
4.83
6.7k
9

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End

Weeks after their agreement, Hera's body was rapidly changing. The pregnancy was harder on her than any child before, but the child in her was more special than any other. The only great pleasures of her pregnancy was Heracles

Everyday, he saw her and everyday, he buried his cock between her legs, nestling just right in her. Zeus had actually had the strength to protest a week later. Heracles had asked a favor of Hephaestus though. The next night, Zeus came in while Heracles was in Hera.

She screamed and howled his name. She bounced up and down on his lap. No longer could her body stand the pleasures of her hero on top of her. He suckled at her breasts, milk flowing from her body into his lips.

In a perverse, selfish way, it only aroused Hera more. Her milk had been the first of any woman in her lover, and it would be the last. Even as Heracles claimed her, Zeus railed.

But when he walked into the room, thin chains of adamantine wrapped around Zeus. As they had bound Prometheus, so too did they bind Zeus.

Hera looked at her hero and how clever he was.

"Gods!" she cried. "I love you! You are the true king of Olympus!"

"I love you too, Hera! All my passion and glory is for you."

"And for you!" she all but screeched as a wave of orgasmic pleasure struck her.

"Hera!" Zeus pleaded, trapped.

"Say it, cuck!" Hera cried in angered disgust.

After all of his affairs and selfishness, Zeus had the audacity to try and separate the two. He had agreed to the arrangement. Only a god, one as strong as Heracles could remove the shackles, so Zeus was at his son's mercy, yet again.

"Heracles is the true king of Olympus," he muttered pathetically.

Hera screamed as another orgasm overtook her. Thankfully, she was not alone. Heracles unleashed a torrent of semen for her already swollen and impregnated pussy. She never wanted him to stop. Each release was just another claim on his eternal conquest of Hera.

Zeus had the decency not to cry. Though, as the two came down, Hera realized they were breaking the king.

"Never come in here without our permission," she ordered.

"Yes," Zeus cried. "Free me."

As Heracles looked like he might, Hera held him back.

"Not yet, I have a better idea," she said. Her hands touched the chains. A glow flowed from her to the adamantine. "If you ever mean harm to Heracles or you ever enter either his or my temples, these chains will find you and bind you, my once husband."

"Hera," Zeus said, realizing the permanence of the situation. "That is not necessary."

"You have tried to stop us after you gave your word," she said. She felt Heracles' hand touch her shoulder. His power flowed from him into her, empowering her magic. Anything short of titans' magic would never overcome the enchantment. "This ensures you will keep it."

Zeus bowed his head.

"That's a good cuckold," Hera whispered in his ear. It was as if an eternal lifetime's rage was finally unleashed in a title.

Later that night, after Zeus had gone, Hera and Heracles made love again. It was filled with as much want and desire. It was the conversation after that caught Hera off guard.

"Hera. You know I do love and care about you?" Heracles said, caressing her ever growing belly.

"Yes, but when men say that, it usually is followed by bad news."

"It can be, but I am just worried about the rest of it."

"The rest of it?" Hera asked, caressing his cheek.

"Hera, my wife. I must start laying with Persephone again. Can you handle that?"

"You will always come back to me. I might have once thought you were like Zeus, but our son and this lust is not something you can give up."

Heracles nodded. "It won't but I don't want you being upset at her, or that child. And what of this wife? We do need to find someone for me."

Hera let out a long melodious laughter. "Heracles, maybe that is who I once was, but with you, now, I plan to enjoy all we can. I will give you time with Persephone. But I think finding a wife will be my first priority. I only ask that if you decide to take another lover, you tell me first."

"Hera, I don't intend to take another--"

"Do not make promises to me that you might break. I won't allow us to become like it was with Zeus."

Heracles smiled, kissing his wife before slowly, wonderfully sliding back into her. "We will never be like that."

Hera loved him when he was like this. And she accepted him, almost believing the unsaid promise he was giving her.

---

Hebe was concerned. She walked into the queen's meeting room. Never before had she been called into their meetings in a qualified capacity. Usually, she helped the servants set up for their meetings.

Since her wager, Hebe had more capital in Olympus than anyone, so she would never be expected to do anything for anyone. Was that why she was being called in?

As she entered the expansive meeting room, she came to realize how opulent it was even by the standards of Olympus.

On the opposite side of the room was Persephone in the full black and purple regalia of the Underworld and her mother, who was wearing many layers of white and gold.

"Welcome, Hebe," Hera said with an opened hand. "Please. Take a seat."

---

Persephone turned away from the young girl, whispering just low enough for Hera to hear.

"Are you sure about this?"

Hera nodded.

"She may have a crush on him, but you can't expect her to go along with this."

Hera touched her shoulder. Anicetus was growing more and more each day, and Persephone could see the toll it was taking on the Queen of Olympus. Would Zagreus do the same to Persephone?

"Trust me," Hera whispered into Persephone's ear.

---

Hera was not as sure as she sounded to Persephone. However, as she had once told the spring goddess, she had once made a life of manipulating gods and goddesses. Her own daughter would be no different.

"Welcome Hebe," Hera said softly. "Do you know why I have called you here?"

"I do not, mother," the innocent girl said.

"Well, you obviously know it is important as it is before the presence of two of the queens."

Hebe nodded and swallowed in nervousness.

"Do you know how you came to be?" Hera wondered, her tone changing from serious to motherly.

"Of course. You sought a way to conceive a child without Father Zeus' interference, but not for the child to end up weakened like the smith god. You traveled to the lands of Oceanus and Tethys, looking for that way. Father did not take kindly to that and forced you to bed. The violent struggle between you two birthed Ares, the god of war. You returned years later with Apollo to the garden where you ate lettuce and the sun god tried to force himself onto you, just as father did only for the protection of Zeus to stop him. To save Apollo from his mistake and my father's wrath, you laid with Zeus, and gave birth to me. Ever since, I have been made to serve wine and I have always maintained your chariot, always out of father's reach."

"Do you know why I have kept you out of your father's reach?"

"He might have tried to claim me as his?"

Hera nodded. "But it is for the same reason I forgave Apollo. These male gods descended from Cronos are selfish and entitled. This only grows with each generation, fostering gods that are petty and cruel."

"Then why am I here?" Hebe wondered, unsure of the connection.

"There has been one man that can challenge this kind of apathy," Persephone said, helping Hera.

"Heracles," Hebe breathed. Her face grew nervous.

"Hebe," Hera said carefully. "I know you have held a torch for Heracles, but if you are to move forward as I think you have been trying to, you need to move forward with full knowledge of what plans there are for him and what is already in motion."

Hebe looked from one queen to another.

"What is in motion? I know Heracles has an arrangement to sleep with Persephone and give her a child."

"Well," Persephone said, somewhat apologetically. "It is not quite so simple as that."

Hera held out a hand as Persephone helped her. Removing the most outward piece of clothing, Hera revealed her bulging belly to Hebe.

"You see, daughter, Heracles could only impregnate his wife. He had eaten a very special apple, and with that, he and I were, unknowingly wed."

Persephone slowly helped Hera sit back down.

"It condemned him to be unable to impregnate any woman except his wife."

"Which was you," Hebe said. Shock and horror flashed before her eyes.

"Yes, my daughter," Hera grunted as her baby kicked her belly. "I cannot say it has been the easiest time, but Heracles will be a father."

"Is there anything else?" Hebe asked, irritated in her pain.

"Well, your rumor about Heracles and I having a child is true as well," Persephone said. "In part. He gave me his word."

Hebe flinched in anger. "He's bedding and planning to have children with two of the queens? What about Amphitrite? Anyone else?"

"Daughter! Watch your tone! We might be in an unusual situation, but I am still your mother, and Persephone and I are still queens."

Hebe pulled back. "You knew how I felt about him!"

"And you are a child!" Hera shouted back. "With a child's fancy. I could not be sure your affection was deeper than infatuation from afar. Persephone and I have been protecting all of the gods while planning for the future."

"What future?" Hebe asked suspiciously.

"We have a plan for a future where the sons of Cronos are not the rulers of the three domains," Persephone said with clinical precision.

"But for that, we need three women," Hera said. "And while Heracles is my wife by Gaia and the apples, he needs a wife to be with publicly."

Hebe looked at her mother. Her secret desire was being offered to her. Rather than it be the fruit she had craved for so long, she was being handed ashes.

"I will be his public wife? Someone of convenience?"

"You need to grow up," Persephone said coldly. "These gods kidnap and rape and trick young girls. You are being offered a man who will love you for all of his immortality. He will take you into account, but you have to share him with two queens, who could steal him if we were anything like our husbands."

"Do you think that makes this better?" Hebe growled. "Do you think that makes you noble?"

"I think that gives us the best chance to make the next generation cleaner," Persephone snapped back. "This can't live forever, Hebe. But we can build something that might last longer and be better than what these selfish monsters have made."

Hebe stifled her anger. She needed to think clearly if she were to argue with the queens. "So am I just a convenience?"

"In part," Hera replied honestly. "But I also know you take after me and would make Heracles happy. I know you have cared about him a long time. But if you love him how I loved Zeus, and blindly walk in, you will turn into me. But if you accept, like you are known to do, and see him for what he is: a good man with three mothers for his children, you can see a future where Olympus is not run by arrogant, dangerous men, but kind boys and girls raised by queens."

"I actually care about him!"

"And you think we don't?" Persephone snapped. "I helped him in the Underworld. I helped him finish his labors."

"And I helped him navigate Olympus and am now carrying his invincible son in my belly. If you don't think we care about him, then I asked the wrong person to be his wife."

"Why pick me?" Hebe yelled out.

"Because you will understand," Hera said carefully. "And you have the forgiveness to raise a child alongside ours."

Persephone added, "Think on it, Hebe. That is all we ask."

"I don't need to think on it," Hebe said after a moment. She considered snarling at them. She considered shouting. She considered so many things. In the end, none of that mattered. "I won't share him with anyone else," she said firmly. "Only the women in this room may bed my husband."

Hera looked up at Persephone. Persephone gave a slight nod of her head. Hera smiled.

"I think that can be arranged. Provided that we three make him happy."

"I think he would be stupid not to be made happy," Persephone said to Hera.

Hebe crossed her arms in her mute irritation.

"It might not be everything you want, daughter, but it is so much more than you might have had yesterday."

---

Zeus stared out at Olympus. He recalled all of the years he had ruled. He saw the splendor he had built, the beauty that he had painstakingly built up.

Where had he gone wrong? Probably somewhere in his endless escapades and long line of women. Perhaps it was in striking Hera, challenging her. He never should have blessed Heracles. He never should have blessed Perseus.

But how could he have resisted their mothers. They were just too tempting. How could Zeus resist? Was that what his son felt when he had buried his cock into Hera's majestic pussy?

Zeus was rushed from his thoughts when he heard the footsteps.

"Come in, Heracles. You have already taken my wife and her womb and even my throne. You might as well break into my private quarters."

Heracles stood behind his father. "It was never my intention to hurt you."

"And yet, you did it all the same."

"Zeus, this has been what you have done for centuries in Greece."

"I am fully aware of the irony, Heracles. I don't even fully begrudge you. I knew this day would come. I guess being a cuckold is better than being castrated and cast in Tartarus." He turned to his son. "I can't even attack you. Where did you get these chains?"

"They were the ones that bound Prometheus," Heracles remarked.

"No wonder they look so familiar," Zeus said, mildly annoyed. He turned to Heracles. "When the time comes, whether you rule Olympus or your son does, make sure to rule with grace. Being too forceful lost me everything. Do not lose everything you have because you get selfish or greedy like I did."

Heracles looked at his father and clapped him on the shoulder in saddened understanding. "I won't, father."

---

Hades came from behind his wife, running his hands over her chest.

"Not today Hades," she said sternly.

"It has been three weeks!" Hades tried to argue, but Persephone grabbed his cock and squeezed.

"And right now, my body belongs to Heracles. When I am safely pregnant, I will take care of you," she said, turning towards him. She was trying to keep her tone kind sweet, sultry even, but she would not reward Hades for acting like Zeus. In her mind, he was like Zeus. Maybe Zeus was the Cuckold of Olympus, but Hades was the Cuckold of the Underworld.

"And you agreed," she said with a sweet smile.

"Not to this," he whined.

Persephone's smirk returned as she stroked her husband. "But you watched last time, didn't you? You saw Heracles claim your wife. You didn't stop him. You watch him cum in your wife. If you had stopped us, maybe you could have had me."

"No, Persephone," he moaned. "It was...It was...it wasn't like that." He moaned weakly as her stroking made it hard to resist.

"Oh it was. I saw you in your little helmet. But you didn't stop Heracles. I don't think you have a right to anymore."

"Persephone," he groaned, leaning on her.

"Is that so wrong?"

"No, honey. No," he groaned as he cupped one of her breasts.

Persephone allowed this. Her body belonged to Heracles until she was sure about her pregnancy. If Hades came, he would not bother her for another day.

"Per-seph-o-neee!" he groaned as he started cumming. The lack of enthusiasm made the orgasm forced and his seed jutted out pathetically.

Persephone did not care. She walked away from him before flashing away, leaving her symbol of a pomegranate with a circlet of flowers.

Hades was gasping in pleasure before he realized that his wife was missing.

---

Cronos groaned in pain from his everylasting torture.

"Well, well, well, little sea goddess," he said as continued to trudge. "What do I owe this pleasure?"

"I wondered if you and your siblings would like to be made free?" Amphitrite asked bluntly.

Cronos let out a loud, long burst of laughter. "Of course, small sea goddess, but I do not see how you can help."

"I think having a sea goddess on the other side might prove helpful."

Cronos could not stop walking as he had with Heracles as neither Persephone nor Hades, rulers of the Underworld, had not given him the blessing.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Hera is laid up with a new child, and soon Persephone will. Both Zeus and Hades will be distracted. I might be inclined to free a few of your imprisoned brethren here in Tartarus. When they are freed, you can exact your revenge on the Olympians."

"What is it you would want in return?" Cronos wondered, looking at his task ahead.

"I would ask that I be allowed to rule on the council of titans that claim Olympus."

Cronos looked to her as if she had said flowers bloomed in darkness rather than light.

"Very well, little sea queen. This could be allowed...if you can free us."

"I will find a way," Amphitrite promised.

---

Months passed.

And when they did, three women were huddled in Hera's room.The cries of screaming and wailing told all of Olympus that she was about to birth a prince.

Less than ten knew who the father was. Unfortunately, Athena, in all of her wisdom, pieced together what had happened. Other than her, no other deity asked about the parentage, given the restrictions on Hera.

When the curly, dirty blond-haired boy was born, Hera looked to Persephone with a catty gaze. "Go to him," she advised.

Persephone disappeared in a flash.

Hera held her baby boy and kissed his forehead. "You will never die, my son. You will be king of Olympus, and always safe from harm."

She brought the babe to her bosom and he fed on her even as Heracles had.

Looking down, she admired her own body. The pregnancy, which Heracles had gifted her, had irrevocably changed her body. Her waist carried a layer of fat, but her breasts were engorged with milk even as her waist and thighs had thickened.

She knew, before she would ever see him, that Heracles would want her all the more.

---

Persephone was late.

Heracles waited in her room. She was not one to wait. Was his son not born? Had something gone wrong?

A shiver went up his spine. He could feel some magic leaving him.

Even as it did, he knew that could not have happened unless the healthy child was born.

He flexed his fingers. The pain from the poison endured, but something about the magic told him the pain would lessen or fade.

"Welcome Heracles," a voice behind him said.

"Hello, Uncle," he said back cautiously.

"I can see your oath has been fulfilled," Hades said. "Which makes me wonder, why are you here?"

"We both know why I am here," Heracles said.

For some reason, his temper was rising. There was no way Heracles came and went from the Underworld without Hades being aware of what he was doing.

"Is it so hard to admit why you're here, Heracles?"

"You are the one who wagered your wife's body, Hades. That is not my fault."

"Without that magic on, you, do you really believe that you could continue to have my wife?"

"Hades," Heracles warned. "Do not do anything you might regret."

"I don't plan to become a cuckold like my brother," Hades warned.

What was it with that word? Heracles wondered. More and more, it was coming up. By the strict definition of the word, he had made all of the kings into cuckolds, but that did not mean they needed to be derided for it.

"But I know what you mean to Persephone, but you need to understand what she means to me."

"Hades," Heracles said with careful placation. "Uncle, I don't want to fight you."

Hades let out a sad, mirthless laugh. "I won't try to fight you, Heracles. I am asking you to stop seeing my wife. We both know you have many women throwing themselves at you. Why must you take my wife?"