The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it, honey," he said, slapping his hand back on her knee. "You just pay it forward some time. Help your fellow man."

"Geez John, you're too good to be true. You're like a knight in shining armor," said Beth, even though she hated the idea of a man coming to the rescue. She took her sunglasses off and hung it between her breasts.

"The Black Knight in a shining semi," he replied, taking his hand off her knee and pulling on the horn. He returned the hand to her knee and she let him keep it there. For the next thirty minutes, he slowly squeezed his knee, caressing up her thigh, but not going too far. Beth glanced at his crotch from time to time, watching it twitch occasionally. "You wanna see it?"

"See what?"

"My cock. Ya keep glancing at it."

"No thanks," Beth replied. "It's just a little hard to miss."

"Well, if ya change your mind, let me know. That's usually all it takes."

"Takes to what?"

"Takes for a woman to forget about my looks and join me in the sleeping compartment."

Beth nodded, believing him. They pulled into the truck stop. Big John got out, groaning and limping as he tried to straighten his back. "You okay?"

"Yeah. The job's hard on my body. Not sure how much longer I'm gonna be able to keep it up." He pulled a bottle out of his pocket and popped and Advil into his mouth. "Let's eat."

The buffet was what she would have expected from a Southern truck stop diner, fried chicken, pork chops, mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese, turnip greens, beans, etc. She sat across from John in a booth. They were getting a lot of stares, mostly men staring at her, but a few were the hate-filled stares of men who hated seeing a white woman with a black man. The waitress, Darlene, was a worn looking, middle-aged white woman. She knew John and was cool towards Beth. She'd touch John on the arm or shoulder every chance she got, and Beth decided she was jealous. "Who's your friend?" she asked.

"A hitcher," replied John. "I'm just helpin a girl out. Big John will take care of ya next time, Darlene."

"Well he better," replied the waitress, giving John's crotch a glance before leaving.

"Darlene likes to join me in the sleeping compartment."

"And I suppose all you had to do was show it to her," said Beth with a wink.

John laughed, loud enough some other customers stared at them. "Ya got that right. One time the restrooms was broken, she went out back for a smoke and caught me pissing on the dumpster. She couldn't take her eyes off Big John and I told her I'd let her see it full-sized if she met me back at my rig after her shift. Darlene didn't leave until dawn and now she joins me every week."

"And I suppose you got a woman at every stop?"

"Mostly, but they're not always available. I'm four nights out and three nights at home with the wife." John shoveled a slice of apple pie into his mouth, eating it in only two bites. He stared intently at her the whole time. Beth didn't look back, he chewed with his mouth open and it wasn't a pretty sight. Suddenly, John choked, spitting crumbs out across the table.

"What?" said Beth, looking at him in alarm.

Big John was staring at her wide-eyed. "HOLY SHIT!"

"What?" she asked again. "What is it, John?"

"You're Bethany Beach!"

"Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. My name's Beth Shorthose."

"No, I see it now. You're her. You're Bethany Beach."

"Sorry," said Beth, shrugging.

"Let's go. I'll show you."

"How much is it?" she asked, as John pulled out his wallet to pay the check.

"Don't you worry about it, Miss Beach."

"For when I pay you back," she said, glancing at the check and dividing the total by two. She was serious about sending John what she owed him when she got home.

John left a generous tip on the table for Darlene before taking the money and check up to the counter. His beefy black hand scooped up a handful of free mints before they left. She followed him across the parking area to where his semi was parked. Darlene watched them go, jealously. Beth glanced back. "Hey, if you want me to leave you and the waitress alone for a while, I'd be happy to."

"Don't you worry about her. She can wait another week," said John. "I'm not gonna make Bethany Beach wander around a truck stop for three or four hours."

They climbed up into the cab and John forced his bulk back into the sleeping area, returning with a tablet. He opened it up, browsing through it. "I'm not a huge fan of porn," he said.

Beth snorted. "Sure, you aren't." She was starting to think all men were into porn.

"Well yeah, I like porn, but what I mean is that I find the movies too long and boring, so I only look at single clips. I like to read dirty stories on the net. I prefer a plot and a nice set up before I switch over to a short clip to take care of my... ah needs."

"Yeah, I get it."

"Anyway, this one caught my attention around five days ago." John handed her the tablet.

Beth looked at the video. The image showed a little beach cove. It seemed familiar, but then South Florida had hundreds like it. She hit play. A title screen popped up.

Bethany Beach Meets the Titan.

Beth felt the color slowly drain from her cheeks. The camera zoomed in on a blanket in the sand. "Looks like someone's been here," said her voice as she appeared on the screen.

Her heart ached when Titus appeared on the screen, tossing his phone down. Her pussy ached too, yearning for his cock as she watched him pull his shorts down, his magnificent organ springing upwards. They kissed and he stripped her before he smacked her ass and ran down into the water. They emerged and she watched him oiling up her nude body before telling her to do him, all for the benefit of the hidden cameras. "Damn him," she whispered, angry, but with growing lust as the sex started. She was surprised to realize, there'd been several cameras as the angle changed occasionally, the quality was good for an amateur video. Anger turned to hate when Esteban appeared, but she sucked her lower lip into her mouth, squirming with arousal while watching her take both cocks.

"What's the number at the bottom?" she asked with growing alarm. "It's over 25,000."

"That's the number of views."

"Dear God!" Beth stared at the image of herself wantonly cumming over Esteban's cock as he filled her with seed. She could feel John's eyes staring at her tits. Her nipples were trying to poke out of Charlene's plaid shirt. It had aroused her dancing nude before dozens of men, but now over 25,000 had watched a video of her fucking. "They can't do this. I never consented to this. I'll sue that sonofabitch!"

"There's more," said John, staring at her. "Click there."

Beth did, more video clips of her and Titus appeared, slowly loading onto the screen. She'd seen all of them. Titus had his own page too which included clips of Ashely and other women. Beth sobbed.

"I take it he's the boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I still say he was an idiot to let you go."

"Thanks," she smiled at John, sadly. "Today's been rather draining. Can I go to sleep now?"

"Help yourself. I'll be up here if you need me for anything." He winked at her. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Beth crawled into the back. It stank in back. There were a microwave and a minifridge. A small wastebasket had some microwavable dinner boxes and dirty plastic forks. It was also filled with wadded up paper towels that reeked of semen. The pillowcase and sheets didn't look like they'd been washed in a long time and smelled of sweat. Beth crinkled her nose and scooted onto the mattress, pulling Charli's boots off. She laid down but was too upset to sleep.

"You okay back there?"

Beth smiled a little at John's desperation. "Fine. Just can't sleep."

"Try reading yourself to sleep. Check my favorite tab on the tablet." He handed her the tablet back.

Beth took it. It was an author's page filled with sex stories. She'd started reading them in bed next to David and had to agree with John that a good set-up and plot in a story was more interesting than porn with a flimsy premise for having a lot of people fuck. John's links were even to some of the free sites she'd been browsing. Her mind was still wide awake, so she laid down and started to read some sex fantasy to take her mind of Titus Cetewayo.

The very first story got her pussy flowing. It was about a white mother that got seduced by her son's black friend. The follow up had his more aggressive dad show up and blackmail the mom into sex. Halfway through reading about how his big black cock was turning her into a slut, Beth glanced at the curtain to the front. Big John wasn't peeking at her and her nipples were feeling raw rubbing against her shirt. She grabbed the end of the knot and pulled, letting the shirt fall open, freeing her breasts. She sighed with relief as the air hit her nipples.

After reading the next one, a story about a wife going to the neighbor for sex advice and getting it from her friend's black husband, Beth found herself sliding her shorts off. She was nude now, but for Charli's thong panty. Beth read one about a couple on vacation in the Caribbean and the wife getting seduced by a black islander similar to what had happened to her mother-in-law. The next was about a wife sunbathing and believing her husband was giving her a massage, but it was actually the black landscaper. He pulled out his big black cock and was about to... "Fuck it," said Beth, pulling her hand out of the panty. She leaned over and stuck her hand through the curtain. "You can't be comfortable up there John. Why don't you come join me?" Her hand found his shoulder and squeezed.

"Don't mind if I do," he said, chuckling. The curtain opened. She almost had second thoughts when his ugly jowly face appeared, but then he'd been kind to her and the least she could do is be kind to him. Plus, the way his eyes lit up when he saw her panty clad body filled her with pleasure. His mouth opened, his tongue flickering out through his crooked teeth, licking over his lips.

Beth flicked the light off so she wouldn't have to look at him. John forced his way into the cramped compartment, turning and pulling the curtain open. They were close enough to a street light that the compartment was lit enough to see each other. She laid back on the mattress, pushing a dirty pair of socks and stained underwear aside. John's eyes ran down her body. "Honey, you look good enough to eat."

"Buffet's open," she said, feeling slutty and stupid the moment the words left her mouth, but within seconds, a long flat tongue was licking up her slit. Beth opened her legs wider, wrapping them up around his shoulders. Any misgivings she'd had quickly fled as Big John was a skilled pussy eater. His tongue wiggled inside, pushing as deep as David's little penis could go, soon had her grabbing his hair, trying to pull his face deeper into her pussy. Beth came hard all over his prehensile tongue. John didn't stop there either. He switched to lapping her labia while working first one then two pudgy fingers into her. "AAAAHHH!" she squealed, cumming all over his fingers and soaking the dirty mattress. "Jesus, John, you're good at that," she laid back panting.

John sat up, grinning while wiping the back of his hand across his chin. He reached down fumbling with his pants. "Now normally, I love seeing a woman's expression when she sees my dick for the first time." John reached into his underwear and pulled out his swelling cock. "But after seeing the Titan..."

Beth ended up thankful for the light after all when she gazed on John's cock and she wasn't disappointed. It stopped growing, slightly curved upwards. It didn't appear carved out of granite-like Titus', it looked overweight like it's owner. The shaft looked like it had an extra layer of cushiony fat around the hard muscle. Beth reached out and caressed the end of his shaft. "Ten inches is nothing to be ashamed of," she said, "Especially when it's so thick."

"Ten inches!" John grunted appearing indignant. The compartment was tight and cramped. He couldn't stand up, so he just reached down under his belly and lifted his gut up. There were another two inches of fat cock hiding under his belly. "Fucking you from behind is the best way to get it all in."

Beth slid her hand down to the base of his shaft. It was slightly wet with sweat. She could smell the stench, but it was strangely masculine and not a turn-off. "It doesn't matter. You won't be able to get it all in any way. I'm pregnant." The look of lust and anticipation on his face turned to one of disappointment. "I'm sorry," she said. "I wish I could take all of you."

John's flat lips turned up into a sad smile. "Just warn me if I'm too deep. I don't want to hurt you and I tend to get carried away."

"Come here, lover," said Beth, pulling his cock towards her as she spread her legs. John moved his bulk on top of her. Beth turned her head up as he brought his lips down on hers. The fat head of his cock pressed against her opening, easily sliding inside as she was wet and ready for his nice cock. John was probably the last person in the world she could have seen herself sleeping with, but he seemed a decent man and as his cock pushed deep, she lost all reservations as her pussy spasmed all over it.

John didn't hurt her or get carried away. He found her cervix and fucked her hard with just the right amount. "Damn, this is about the hottest pussy I ever fucked," he grunted, panting. "And you're just about the hottest thang too."

Beth grabbed the rolls on his waist, pulling herself up into his thrusts. "Oh god, John! Fuck me. You're stretching me out so good. Fuck me with your big fat cock."

"Ffuuucckkkk!" he groaned. "Gonna cum." He pushed his cock in as deep as it would go, his hot seed hosing her cervix a moment later.

Beth screamed, clinging to his sweaty body, her pussy working around his spurting cock. She came hard around his shaft, her vaginal muscles trying to pull his sperm deep into her womb even as his seed continued to futilely batter against her closed cervix.

"Wow," said John, rolling off her and on his side.

"I'd better clean up," said Beth. She sat up pulling the tight shorts on first and then the plaid shirt. She didn't even bother buttoning the shirt, just tied it up into a titty holster. She slipped out of the truck and headed towards the restrooms.

Sex was always messy, even when her womb maintained most of the sperm. John's had nowhere to go, but to pour out and it felt like he'd emptied a soda bottle's worth of seed inside her. The shorts were soaked and cum was sliding down the insides of her thighs by the time she made it to the bathroom.

She cleaned up as best she could.

They fucked again in the middle of the night. John had been spooning her, she felt his cock harden and lifted her leg so he could work it inside. He fucked her from behind, emptying another load inside her. This time, Beth just wrapped a blanket around her, squatting away from the street light in the shadows behind the eighteen-wheeler, making sure no one was around as she peed in the parking lot, trying to clean as much of his cum out as she could.

In the morning, she felt his erection poking her again. This time she slipped down off the mattress and took him in her mouth. John rolled on his back and spread his legs for her, still half asleep. His cock stank. The whole cabin stank. She probably stank, but she didn't care. She sucked his cock with as much lust and desire as she had Titus'. If she bent the shaft down and turned her head slightly, she could avoid his belly and deep throat his foot-long shaft. John seemed to love it, groaning.

Beth stroked his cock, licking around the head, cleaning off the remains of the two sexual encounters last night. She still groaned with lust, enjoying the fat ugly black man's cock more than she ever had her husband's little penis. His cock swelled and exploded, her mouth filling with some of the thickest richest semen, she'd ever tasted. Beth moaned, sucking faster, trying to get every drop of his delicious seed.

"Let's shower," said John when she finally released his now floppy cock.

John and Beth strolled towards the truck stop's showers. Thankfully, it wasn't crowded. Beth was a mess. She'd left the panty in the truck. The bottoms of her cutoff were caked with dried semen flakes as were trails of dried sperm running down her legs. Worse, at some point, one of John's loads had leaked all over her shirt. It was a crusted crinkly mess.

She had privacy in the woman's shower and washed her dirty clothes under the water as she washed her own body. She wished she'd thought to take the mini toothpaste from the hotel yesterday. Beth dressed, tying up her shirt tightly around her breasts.

"Dayum!"

Beth looked at the truck driver heading towards the men's shower. He was staring at her chest. The wet top was hugging tightly to her shapely bosom and even the outlines of her nipples were visible. She sighed and walked back towards the restaurant waiting for John. He joined her, the cleanest and freshest smelling she'd seen him yet, and they went inside for breakfast.

John had the buffet again. Beth just ordered yogurt and a coffee. "Not eating?" he asked, returning with two plates full of bacon, scrambled eggs, grits, and hash browns. He sat down and began shoveling food into his mouth.

Beth smiled. "I got my protein this morning." She took a sip of her coffee.

Big John gladly gave her some money to buy a small travelers kit with a toothbrush and toothpaste. After brushing her teeth in the bathroom and rinsing with some mouthwash, Beth emerged feeling clean and they hit the road again.

John smiled as he drove, clearly in a good mood. He kept one beefy hand on his passengers' knee, running it up her thigh occasionally. "So, Beth, I'm just curious, but how much of a role did reading those stories have in your deciding to fuck me have?"

"A lot," she answered. "I mean they really turned me on. Just what I needed to take my mind off things. Well, that and that fat black cock of yours." She reached over and grabbed his knee, squeezing the head of his cock through his pants. It swelled some and he growled.

"Which was your favorite?"

"I liked the one where the wife got sex instructions from her neighbor a lot. The one where the mom got blackmailed by her son's black friend was hot and better when his dad blackmailed her. Why?"

"Just curious. Get my tablet."

Beth scrambled into the back compartment and retrieved his tablet. John told her to open it back up and read another story. It was about a black house robber climbing into bed with a sleeping wife who thought it was her husband, much as Beth had thought Titus was her husband when he snuck into her bedroom. The story got her pussy flowing and had her nipples causing indents in her shirt. It ended with the wife leaving her sliding glass door unlocked for the black man to return whenever her husband was away. "God, that's hot," she said, breathing heavily.

"Click the author and read some more," said John.

Beth looked down for the named and moved her finger down to press BigBlackJohn. "Wait a minute?"

John chuckled. "You wrote these?" His home page filled up with over a hundred stories, all interracial with the occasional mind control category.

"Guilty," he said, grinning. "My wife loves them." He tapped the visor over her head. Beth lowered it and there was a picture of John and his wife. She was overweight, white, but looked happy and pleasant. There were two chubby bi-racial children in the picture.

"Wow John, they're hot. You're pretty good at it."

John shrugged. "I just started thinking about sex stories while driving hours on the road. I turn off the music and think up plots and clever hooks. When I stop for the night or a mandatory break, I'll type them up with a Bluetooth keyboard I got."

123456...9