The Upside of Smoking

Story Info
Widower discovers smoking fetish with daughter's BFF.
7.8k words
4.75
18.5k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,476 Followers

"Daddy, since you can't sleep anyway, would you mind giving Amy a ride to the store for smokes? We ran out."

"Sweetie, it's 2:00 a.m. What would still be open?"

I had a hard time accepting the fact that my sweet young daughter Nora was a smoker. She had promised me that she would quit on her eighteenth birthday, but that had only lasted a few months. Four years later, I had no choice but to live with her habit if I wanted to live with her. Not that we lived together much anymore. She and her college roomie Amy were just staying with me for a couple of weeks before they took off for grad school across the country. My baby was all grown up.

It was weird having two young women sharing my big old house. I had thought I would sell the home Nora grew up in once she left for college. Her mother had left us to travel with her photographer lover the summer Nora finished high school. Somehow, I just never got around to it. Besides, this tiny room in the turret made a perfect writing space for the increasing number of nights when I could just not sleep.

"There's a 24 hour mini-mart at the highway interchange truck stop, Daddy-o," Amy suggested, unable to resist giggling as she used the nickname she had applied on our first encounter, preferring that over calling me "Mister" or using my first name.

"Please, Daddddy?" Nora used her 'little girl voice', the one that had always gotten her way.

This time would be no different.

I paused before getting out from under the covers, making sure that I was not sporting an obvious erection. Even in middle age, I encountered wet dreams. It came with the extended periods of celibacy. Having Amy parading around the house scantily clad just increased my horniness.

In order to not display my nakedness, I just quickly pulled a pair of sweatpants over my pyjamas and tossed a light jacket on.

"Saddle up," I told Amy as I grabbed keys and wallet.

As she flounced down the stairs in front of me, I noticed that Amy was wearing a short nightie that barely covered her ass. With each step, the hem threatened to expose her buttocks. At least it was flannel, so barely hinted at the treats it contained. Just the sight of her shapely athletic young legs made me throb. Imagining how her thighs rounded into that perfect rump was so distracting I almost missed a stair, and stumbled against her from behind.

My hands accidentally grabbed her breasts as I struggled for balance. Even worse, my groin pressed into her rear, forcing my still chubby cock into her anal cleft.

Amy gasped, but then she giggled, as I swiftly shifted my hands down her torso to settle briefly around her waist, and then quit touching her at all. Her forward momentum had solved the problem of my cock pressing against her, but not before she wriggled her hips, driving my libido to overdrive and my hardness to fullness.

"Down, tiger," Nora laughed, "remember the rules- no molesting my friends."

Apparently my offspring understood that I was at heart a dirty old man, although all I had ever done around her friends was ogle.

"But what if I want to be molested?" Amy retorted, turning to display an evil grin.

Before Nora or I could respond, she skipped out the door to my car. She slid into the seat with a hand chastely holding her hem, so I saw nothing more than I already had noticed.

The drive to the store out at the highway would normally be slow, but in the middle of the night, there was no traffic, so we travelled swiftly. I focused on the driving after Amy chuckled, tucked her knees tightly together and warned "Eyes on the road, Daddy-o."

As the lights of the truck stop came into view, I asked Amy, "How will you go into the store dressed in your nightie?"

"It shows less than a bikini, and gals go into the store in swimwear all summer. Or did you mean that you want me to take it off and see what happens if I go inside in the nude?"

I knew she was just teasing me, but my trouser monster stirred hungrily nonetheless. Amy glanced over at my lap and grinned, obviously pleased that she had provoked that automatic reaction to her flirting.

The lot was almost empty, except for a few big rigs parked off to one side. I wondered whether the drivers were asleep in their berths, or lingering in the diner attached to the store. Either way, going inside dressed in her nightie was only slightly less provocative than if she wore nothing at all.

"Got that image stuck in your brain now, Daddy-o?" Amy asked as I pulled into a parking spot. "I wonder if you imagined my tan lines right."

She leaned across the space between our seats and whispered in my ear, "I'll give you a hint- I don't have any..."

Did I just imagine that Amy's tongue had poked into my ear canal? Did her palm briefly caress my bulge? I barely took time to think about that, as Amy immediately exited the vehicle.

I took the opportunity to stare at my daughter's best friend skipping across the lot towards the store. This time, she did not hold down the hem of her nightie, and I got a series of glimpses of her buttocks. If she was wearing panties, they definitely were the thong variety. Each time her hem bounced, my cock throbbed harder, poking out the fly of the pyjamas, so that only the cotton of the sweatpants contained the tumescence, the shape and size of which would be apparent.

"Down, tiger," I spoke to my unruly organ, "don't let your imagination get ahead of yourself. Young women just love to tease dirty old men."

It responded by throbbing even harder, demanding to be released from the confines of my pants, threatening to pop loose from the waistband. There was nothing I could do to resist the urge to slip my hand inside the pants and caress the unruly beast, hoping to placate it before sweet young Amy came bounding out of the store, with that coltish enthusiasm. I thought that might be why her smoking bothered me so much -- the life sucking adult habit contrasted so much with her girlish joy for life.

'Sucking'- that word just hung there in my brain. Watching Amy sucking on her cigarettes, I slowly admitted, made up for my judgmental fears about her health. I pictured the way she hollowed out her cheeks as she drew the smoke in, her lush lips pursed around the cylinder. Although it was much thinner than a cock, something in the way that Amy closed those lips around her treat suggested that she had an oral fixation. And when she exhaled, her lips puckered outward, invitingly.

My eyes were closed, all the better to picture these images, as I slowly stroked my manhood, lost in the moment, forgetting that the object of my fantasies was about to exit the store at any moment. The edge of my hand had shoved the sweatpants down, exposing my cock's full length to the neon glow of the store's signage. I tucked my thickness into the flannel of my pyjamas, indulging myself in that deliciously perfect amount of friction and slide that always expedited my solo orgasms.

I felt my balls tighten, foreshadowing an imminent climax, just as some instinct told me to open my eyes. Sure enough, there was Amy, bouncing out from the door of the store, her thighs making the hem of that nightie dance dangerously. She almost reached the car before I was able to tuck my organ back into my pants and pull the fabric up to my waist. My balls were protesting about the interrupted efforts as she opened the door and flopped onto her seat.

"I know that I'm breathing heavily because I just made a mad dash to avoid some trucker who was rude inside the store, but what's your excuse?" Amy asked as she caught her breath before I could speak.

Before I could respond, Amy released a truly evil chuckle.

"Poor Daddy-o, I bet I can guess how you were passing the time while I was inside."

She shifted and twisted, running her palm up inside my leg and caressing my only partially deflated cock. With a deep throaty chuckle, she continued the arm motion until she touched under my chin. Once again, she put her lips to my ear. "I bet I know what got you all excited. You probably could sleep better if instead of thinking about snuggling with your daughter's hot young friends, you had one to actually share your bed."

This time, there was no doubt that Amy's tongue darted into my ear canal and gave it a quick swirl. My cock was quickly surging back to full tumescence.

"Personally, I enjoy a good smoke to help me sleep. That's why I was desperate to buy these cigarettes, so it was handy that you were awake tonight."

"I am awake most nights. I miss having someone to snuggle up with."

"I noticed. I can hear you typing away up in your turret. At first, I thought you were hiding up there watching porn. Do you find that an orgasm helps you sleep? I know that I do. That's even better than smoking. Just thinking about it makes me horny. Well, hornier. I'm still at the stage where I'm horny all the time. How old were you when you outgrew that?"

"Who says that I outgrew it?" Just listening to her youthful babbling was making me hornier, as if the point needed proving.

All that Amy would need to do to confirm this would be to look down at my lap, where the tent in my pants was large enough for a party. The tip of my cock was threatening to worm its way out of the waistband.

I reached my hand down to the gearshift, accidentally brushing Amy's knee as I did so. Before I could back out of the parking space, Amy put her hand over mine and asked, "Would you mind pulling over into a corner of the lot? I really need a smoke. It's a long drive back to your house, and I know you don't allow smoking in your car."

As incentive, Amy kissed my earlobe. I felt that electric current run all the way through my body and surge out the tip of my cock.

She directed me to pull across to an area well away from the truck parking, where there were a couple of picnic tables used during the day by families stopping to eat a roadside lunch. Because there was no demand for them at night, the lighting was as scanty as Amy's nightie.

"It's sorta scary," Amy paused with her hand on the door handle. "Would you mind very much just getting out of the car and standing close enough to me that the truckers see that I'm not alone?"

This college girl sounded more like a youngster asking her Daddy to check under the bed for monsters.

"Of course. I won't let anything bad happen to you," was the only possible response.

"But what if I want something naughty to happen?" she teased with a chuckle, regaining her composure as she slid out of the seat, her long limbs teasing me with a fresh flash of bared thighs.

By the time I got out of the car, Amy had unwrapped her pack of cigarettes, and was lifting one to her lips. I stopped to stare, keeping the front of the vehicle between us in the hopes that my erection would be less obvious.

Amy brought the cigarette to her mouth, holding it between her pursed lips as she spun the wheel to spark her lighter into flame. A shiver ran through my body as I watched her inhale. My cock throbbed more urgently than it had in years. My balls seemed anxious to explode, to burst forth with great gobs of goo.

She removed the cigarette from her lips, but did not exhale. Instead, Amy proved that she understood the effect she was having on me. She leaned forward. With her right hand, she cupped the back of my neck and pressed her closed lips to my mouth. Only then did she exhale, forcing the smoke into my cheeks. Our lips remained locked tight together, trapping the cloud of smoke within. Her tongue pushed past my teeth, swapping the taste back and forth.

I felt her nipples pressed against my chest, diamond hard under the thin nightie.

My hands thought for themselves, daring to do what I usually only dreamed about as I wrote alone in my turret. They dropped to cup her rear, and then drawing the hem upwards until my fingers grasped Amy's naked buttocks.

Amy separated her mouth from mine.

"Don't you just love thongs? I know that I do," she giggled.

As she spoke, my fingers explored her curves, eventually separating the slopes that curled around toward her anus. My pinkies became damp with the juices that had apparently flowed from her cunt to wet her taint. Amy wriggled against me.

"I'm a crazy cock sucking slut," she whispered. "I need to give you a smoky blowjob."

"Where? When?"

"Right here, right now."

"But people might see."

"Hush, Daddy-o. It's pretty dark over here." Amy paused. I imagined that I could see her blush though the darkness masked it. "Besides which, if some horny lonely long haul trucker gets his -- or her- rocks off watching us, isn't that sort of, I don't know... thrilling?"

That way she spoke reminded me how young Amy was, barely out of her teens. Almost exactly the same age as my daughter. This caused the 'good angel' that sat invisibly on my right shoulder to remind me how wrong this all was, and that I should be the responsible mature adult, and decline Amy's offer that no doubt she would later regret.

But the louder voice belonged to the horny devil on my left shoulder, which also had the direct line to my balls and cock. It simply wanted to give Amy what she wanted. After all, young as she was, she was an adult.

Amy removed any lingering debate by shrugging the nightie off her shoulders. For the first time I saw her exquisite chest unclothed.

One look at her ripe body told anybody that she was definitely old enough to get whatever she wanted. And why shouldn't I be the one to share with her? It had been a LONG time, and it wasn't like I was about to close my eyes and imagine that she was my daughter.

Not that Amy really gave me a choice. By the time all those thoughts had cascaded through my brain, she had dropped to her knees on the grass and one hand brought her cigarette to her lips while with her other hand, she tugged the waistband of my sweatpants. It only took that slight nudge for the fabric to pool around my ankles, leaving my hardness thrusting proudly out the fly in my flannel pyjamas.

Amy immediately stroked her hand up the length of my shaft and held it in front of her face, her breath warming my slit.

"It's beautiful," she sighed. "I love how the eye is winking at me."

Amy giggled, then continued. "And I've never seen one with such a prominent vein before. Is that what makes it so big and hard, Daddy-o?"

She asked that last bit in a little girl voice, almost like she was inexperienced. So different from the flirty temptress role she had played to this point. More like Nora. I shook my head hard to drive that image away, or at least try to.

I only had an instant to wonder just how many cocks Amy had seen, or sucked for that matter, before she raised her cigarette to her mouth and once again inhaled a chest full of smoke. That made her firm young tits quiver every so slightly as they pushed out toward me.

Amy took a long slow drag of the smoke as I held my breath in anticipation. Somehow, her angelic girl next door good looks just made the whole situation more sexy.

She allowed that first drag's worth of smoke to slowly envelop my cock as she licked all around my head, finishing up by sticking just the tip of her tongue in my slit and probing for my first bit of seepage. Her free hand massaged my scrotum and teased my taint.

Amy pulled back, her nipples and her grin turned up to me. The sheen on her lower lip and front teeth confirmed that she had found a tasty treat. Her second drag on the cigarette followed, with her head tossed back so I had a clear view of her mouth forming that pouty expression as her cheeks hollowed out and her chest swelled again.

I felt a brief twinge of regret as she pulled the butt from her mouth, her arm moving the glowing tip well away from my flesh. That distraction made me miss watching the moment she lowered her lips around my mushroom. She took me all the way to the root in one pass, her tongue twisting around the silky outer layer of skin as she teased the sensitive areas with her teeth. The smoke was incredibly warm, in a different way that a cunt- something I had never experienced before, but knew I wanted to feel again.

As she bobed up and down, occasionally pausing to take another puff to refill her mouth with smoke, all the better to bathe my flesh, I groaned. My balls were tight to my taint.

"If you keep this up, I'm going to fill your mouth with my cream."

Amy removed my organ from her throat, licking from head to root and back again before she spoke.

"I think I would like that, Daddy-o, but will you still be able to fuck my hungry young cunt? I've never fucked a daddy before, I really don't know what to expect, and I am so horny that I need a good fucking soon."

"You're so hot when you smoke that if you keep that going, I'm sure that I will not only fuck you, I will fill you up with a shot of cream."

While Amy paused to bring the glowing cigarette to her lips and inhale, I pondered whether I ought to offer to eat the cream pie out of Amy's cunt after I fucked her. Part of me feared the possibility that Amy would say she wanted to save it for Nora. The devil on my left shoulder wanted to watch that.

Amy refocused my attention by exhaling a stream of smoke that warmed my cock and swirled around my balls. As she lowered her mouth around my cock head, I discovered that her cheeks were still filled with smoke. I barely felt her fingernails caress my scrotum.

The way that Amy's tongue rolled the smoke around my shaft distracted me as she slid a finger deeper along my taint. I really did not notice, because she pulled her lips off the tip of my cock just long enough to draw in another chestful of smoke. Then she stabbed my scrotum with her stiff tongue, getting my attention.

Not sure what I enjoyed most, the way she made the ember glow, the action of her lips and cheeks, or the movement of her nipples as her breasts jiggled. I was so distracted that I barely noticed when she eased past my anal ring. I could only more than gasp as she stimulated my prostate. The seed built up in my balls, which I had hoped to release when I went up to my turret, leading to sleep, finally surged forward up my shaft and exploded in a sudden burst so strong that I felt the splash back from the back of her throat onto the flesh of my helmet.

Amy milked my balls with her fingers and palm, causing additional cream to flow up and out, at a more leisurely and gradually diminishing pace. Once there was no more to come, Amy finally pulled her head back and opened her mouth. She gazed up at me, her eyes dancing wickedly, smiling. Then she licked all around my bulb, fist pumping my shaft, finishing off by sticking the tip of her tongue into my slit to remove the last bits of splodge.

Once she finished, Amy looked up at me again, adoringly. She took a long drag on her cigarette, which had almost burned down during the blowjob. The cloud of exhaled smoke warmed my cock and balls before she spoke.

"That was so exciting -- the public place, your obvious obsession with watching me smoke, and just having the nerve to blow my best friend's father while she waits at home. The only thing better was if we had done it in your turret and she walked in on us."

Amy stood smoothly, in that free of thought way that only the young and limber can achieve. We stood so closely together that her body pressed up against mine at several spots- her nipples against my chest, hip bones together, lips sealing in a smoky kiss, my cock, still hard, against her belly.

"Someone is still excited," Amy giggled as she broke the kiss.

"I hope I'm not the only one."

"Are you kidding?" Amy looked away, seeming pretty shy for a young woman who had just assertively delivered my first blowjob in years, and perhaps the best ever. "I'm so wet that I'm dripping. I came as soon as you did. I never came just giving a blowjob before."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,476 Followers