The Vacation

Story Info
A vacation to revive a marriage.
2.8k words
3.11
25.7k
16
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Talk

Allen was a quiet, easy going person who seems to get along with almost everybody. He is average in nearly every way possible. He does not seem to have any fat on him. He is also not overly muscular. He is now 44 years old. His job on the surface is a security consultant. What he does is a lot more complicated. He is right at home at either a corporate sponsored black-tie dinner or neighborhood back yard bbq, though he would prefer the backyard bbq. He has been married for 20 years to Robin, fifteen of those happy years. Events in the last five years is what lead up to his talk.

The house they lived in was bought and paid for before he got married. It was a large 2 story house built around the turn of the 20th century. Allen had remodeled the interior and added on a garage with an apartment above the garage.

Allen never talked about his past with his family. He stayed in touch with his siblings, 3 sisters one brother, but only got together with them about once a year. His wife and siblings did not get along at all. His sisters warned him about Robin, but he was blinded by love. Allen was very wealthy, a fact he hid from his wife. His thinking was, he wanted her to love him for him and not his money. After opening his own business, he made enough money for them to live comfortably.

Their sex life was good as far he was concerned. As far as he knew they had been faithful to each other. They had experimented sexually, but only with each other.

Allen has a dark side nobody knew about. He had spent six years in the military, 4 of those years in Special Forces. His siblings knew he was in the military, because he sent cards and gifts from all over the world. His wife did not know his past.

He also followed Reagan's philosophy of trust but verify. His entire house was wired for sound and video which could be accessed remotely.

Robin is a good looking 42-year-old woman about 5 ft. 2. 120 lbs. With all the curves in the right place and proper proportion. She is a RN who works in the emergency room. She has been working at the hospital for 13 years. They have one daughter, Tiffany. Who is now 18, having just turned 18 a couple of days ago? Thru out their marriage Robin had been able to dictate their lives, to keep the peace, he went along most of the time, but he still maintained HIS TIME and PLACE to maintain his sanity.

Things were good up till about 3 years ago. It was at this time Allen noticed a change in Robin and in Tiffany. Up to that point their daughter had been a happy outgoing girl getting good grades and had a lot of friends. Her friends seemed to live at their house. He enjoyed that. Then gradually those visits by friend were less and less. Tiff also became more withdrawn from him. At the same time his wife had started treating him with indifference bordering on distain. They forgot what he did for a living.

It did not take long to find out about her lover He was big and arrogant and had the reputation of a brawler. His name was Jake and he also was reported to have beat up some husbands for trying to get their wives to stop seeing him and spending money on him. Allen was his next target.

(Robin's convert will be italics and Allen's in bold)

My boyfriend will be coming over to talk to you and you had better listen to him if you know what is good for you.

With that they were out the door leaving him momentarily stunned, then his military training kicked in.

Jake came in the front door like he owned the house. He out weighted Allen by at least 40 lbs. And was at least 4 inches taller.

He said ". I am here to tell you how things are going to go till I have had enough."

Walk out now or be carried out, your choice.

Jake laughed and then lunged. Within seconds, he had a broken arm, several cracked ribs and a broken jaw. He was also gagged and bound.

About an hour and a half later, Robin and Tiff returned from shopping and was laughing as they entered the front door. They suddenly stopped when they saw Jake bound and gagged and Allen sitting at the kitchen tables with stacks of paper in front of him.

Tiffany Ann go to your room and do not come down till I tell you. Robin get your ass over here and sit down. She started to ignore him but thought better of it after she saw Jake's condition. So, she did as he said.

In front of you are my accounts and my plans for the summer. As you can see, I am worth millions, not sure the exact amount. Also, you see ocean view suites on a Trans-Atlantic cruise and then a first-class trip by train thru Europe. I am going out for a couple of hours. You have a decision to make. You can stay with me and be my wife and enjoy the trappings of wealth or you can stay with Jake. I admit I may not be the stud he is, but I can do. If you are thinking of divorcing me, let's just say, I wouldn't. You might want to do something with the trash.

With that Allen was gone and Robin was in shock.After getting over her initial shock, she started studying the papers in front of her. She tried to figure out how he could have this much money without her knowing about it. She did not change her contempt for Allen. She just decided she must be more discrete till she could figure out how to get rid of her husband and keep the money. She had even been able to turn her daughter against her father, which had not been easy because she was a daddy's girl. Now her daughter was on the verge of becoming like her. She decided to go on the cruise and bide her time.

What Robin did not know was Allen had changed banks before he showed her the accounts in case, she decided to empty the accounts. He only left enough in their joint account for household expenses which could only be accessed by him. She still had a debit card with a $500. A week limits. All her credit cards were cancelled.

Tiffany had been close to her father. He had doted on her without spoiling her. Lately she had been spending more time with her mother than her father. Over time her mother had been telling her how her father did not really love her but was just trying to buy her love. Her mother was very subtle with her. She gradually pushed away from her lifelong friends and she started hanging out with friends her mother picked. Over time she noticed her new friends were on the wild side. Lately they had been after her to have sex with them, both male and female. The night she got home with her mother after a day of shopping and bonding, she had planned to lose her virginity that weekend. What she saw when she got home put those plans on hold

They caught the ship out of New York bound for England. For the first few days Robin was a dutiful wife. Attended activities together, had dinner as family and even danced a couple of nights together. All good things come to an end. One the activities of the cruise was a martial arts class and exhibition. The instructor was an arrogant bastard that seemed to delight in inviting husbands up for demonstrations and humiliating them in front of their wives, and then tried seducing the wives. It was the fourth night when the instructor had already humiliated one husband when he started on Allen.

"Come on up here, I will take it easy on you."

No thank you

"You to want to look like a coward in front of your wife and daughter."

Go ahead dear, he won't hurt you too bad.

After seeing her mother's boyfriend when she got home Tiffany said, "Go ahead dad kick his ass."

Robin and the instructor both laughed at that. Alan noticed they seemed overly friendly. He shrugged his shoulders and took off his shoes and shirt. He then stepped onto the matt to face the instructor. He had watched him as he fought the other husbands. Within seconds, the instructor was on the mat with his arms behind his back and Alan had his knee on the instructor's neck. Alan released him and left him there with a round of applause from the other husbands. He and Tiffany returned to their cabin. Robin stayed with the instructor the rest of the trip. She returned to the family when they arrived in England. They then caught a train to London. There they caught a limo to Heathrow Airport. Alan brought a one-way ticket for Robin to Savannah. At the security check point, they said goodbye.

I had hoped this trip would bring us back together, but you lasted 3 days before you tried to humiliate me and then you spent the rest of the cruise with the man who tried to humiliate me. You saw how that worked out for you. Tiffany had a choice whether to return with you or continue on with me. She chose to stay with me. When you get home move into the garage apartment. We will talk when I get back.

Robin then got on the plane and Alan and Tiffany got in the limo to continue their vacation.

Robin returned from Europe determined to continue her lifestyle. The first thing she did was go by the bank. The bank informed her she no longer had access to their accounts. Alan's accountant said she had her paycheck only. All joint credit cards were cancelled. Her car payments and insurance were now up to her. She learned she had enough money to live on, but not live the lifestyle she had lived before, she soon found out her friends were suddenly too busy to go out. She tried to call some of her boyfriends, but nobody wanted to end up like her last boyfriend. She even tried to reconnect with some of her and Allen's friends, but none returned her calls. She found she only had her co-workers, who also did not invite her to socialize with them. For the first time in a long time, she was totally alone.

While Alan and Tiffany were at the airport, they met an old friend of Tiffany's, Janet Reynolds, one of the friends she had forsaken for her new friends.

"Hello Janet, what are you doing here? Asked Tiffany

Janet Replied, "So you are talking to me now."

"Sorry for treating you so bad, you always were a good friend I went through a rough time, but I see what I missed was my old friends, please forgive me."

"You are forgiven. Mom and dad got divorced and we decided to spend the summer traveling thru Europe, but we are on a tight budget, enough to travel and places to stay, but that's it, here mom now." she replied as Janet's mother Alice walked up.

Tiffany said to her Father" Dad, you remember Janet, she uses to spend a lot of time at our house. This is her Mother Alice Reynolds."

Alan "Nice seeing both of you again. We have missed your visits. What are your plans."

Alice "We have an EU rail pass and reservations at B&Bs throughout Europe. We have enough money to eat, but not much else, my ex left me basically broke, I hid this from him because I figured he would empty our accounts, sorry to burden you with this."

"Don't worry I just put my wife on a plane home because she had an affair on the ship over, she has been having affairs for a while. But I put a stop to it when she started including Tiffany in her plans... Why don't you both join us, I will pay your cancellation fees."

Both girls were thrilled. Alice was reluctant, but finally agreed.

One weekend Robin started walking around the house and for the first time in a long time, she started noticing the pictures throughout the house. One thing she noticed was she looked happy when their daughter was little, and they would have day trips and outings. She then viewed the many photos stored on the computer. She just sat there and wondered when and why she started disrespecting her husband. He had done nothing but be a caring husband and father. She knew she was more assertive, and she figured he was weak and submissive. It never entered her mind that what she saw as weakness was an abhorrence to violence because he had been involved with so much of it. She then just sat there and cried.

Allen and the others spent the first night at a nice hotel and left the next day for Munich Germany by train. They caught a cab to a hotel and ordered room service. For the next few days they stayed and checked out the local museums and places of interests. They then caught a train down to Bavaria

. They caught a cab to a chalet type hotel with the Alps in the background. The adults decided to share a room while the girls shared a room. Over a weekend, the girls went shopping in Munich while the adults spent the weekend in bed. relieving each other of sexual tension that had been building up since they met.

On Monday while waiting on the girls to return from Munich Alan and Alice had a talk.

Alice said, "That was very exciting but will have to end here, I have to return to the states tomorrow and you have to figure what you are going to do about your marriage, I know you are hurt, but you still love her, and you want to keep your family together."

Alan said, "You are correct, I wish my wife could read me as well as you do. I did enjoy last night even if I felt a little guilty. I do not know what I am going to do about Robin yet, I guess a lot will depend on her. We need to start getting ready for the girls return, hope I still have some credit available on the card. Let us keep in touch after we get home since our kids are friends again."

The adults met the girls at the train station and went to eat before Alice and Janet caught the train to London where they will catch a flight back to the states Alan and Tiffany caught a train to Frankfurt to plan the rest of the trip.

Robin was home from work fixing a snack when the home phone rang.

How are you doing

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CARE?

I may be mad at you, but I still care for you. Tiff sends her love, after we finish talking Tiff wants to talk to you. Janet Reynolds and her mother Alice joined us for a few days.

Sounds like you are having a ball while I am here being a pariah. No one will have anything to do with me.

I am sorry about that. When did you lose respect for me? I already know when you started your affairs, I would not be good at my job if I didn't.

I really do not know, I guess it is because I hang around a lot of doctors who are arrogant and look down on less educated people. Also, you never stand up to anybody.

You pick your battles. Most things were more important to you than to me. I only put my foot down when you involved Tiffany.

I guess I saw that as a power play to take her from you. Sorry about that. Is there a chance for us?

I was wondering if you would like to join us for the rest of the trip. I will have a first-class ticket waiting at the ticket counter. If you do not come, I will be disappointed but will understand. Here is Tiff.

Mother and daughter had a long pleasant conversation.

Robin was on flight the next day.