The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed the time was right, so after I broke our kiss and I looked lovingly in her eyes, I sat up and gently slipped my hands behind her and under the band of her panties and then slid the last vestige of her modesty down her legs and off. With enough light coming through the curtains, I admired my naked companion and gently ran my hand up her legs and along her torso. As I did so, I heard her catch her breath. I was about to kiss her again when I felt two hands tugging on my briefs. It's hard to remove a man's briefs when he's sitting, but I lifted myself off the mattress and finished what she had started. Now we were both naked and her hand was caressing my member. She wrapped her arms around me as I lay back next to her, and our embrace was as close to heaven as I had known in many years.

We kissed and rubbed our bodies together. I felt an overwhelming desire to slide down her torso, kissing as I went, until I reached her most intimate place. Somehow, I knew that would be too much for our first time. Instead, I felt her hand gently pushing on my hip, encouraging me to climb on top of her and between her legs. I was gentle and slow in my movement, and we never broke our embrace, as I found myself pressed against her sex with her legs around me. I kissed her passionately with our tongues dueling to a wonderful draw until we broke our kiss; I rose up on my elbows, reached down, and slowly, gently entered her.

Her warmth engulfed me, not just my member, but all of me. As I slowly slipped myself inside her, pausing, withdrawing slightly, pausing, gently pushing, until I was fully within her, I felt one with this woman that was rapidly possessing my every thought and emotion. Our coupling was complete, we were as one, and I felt her affection and her passion break over me like a wave at a summer beach. I felt her need and it was as strong for me as mine was for her. Then we slowly, passionately made love for the first time. I soon felt her orgasm rising until it passed through her in waves as I held her in my arms, and the sensation brought me to my climax as I pumped my seed into her. More than the wonderful sensation of my own orgasm, I desperately wanted to leave that part of me inside her. When the moment had passed, we held each other, kissing and whispering in each other's ear, as we slowly, gently held our genitals together until I finally lost my erection.

"I'm going to fall out of you, but I don't want to!"

She used her legs and arms to draw me tight against her, but in the end it was no use and I fell from her warm embrace.

I kissed her tenderly, lovingly, and slowly moved to her side never releasing my arms from around her.

In time, she lay in my arms breathing quietly and I reveled in her warmth and affection. I was euphoric in the afterglow of our passion. This was the best I'd felt in years, and it was all because of her.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

Now that surprised me. "Thank you? For what?"

"For rescuing me, for being my knight in shining armor."

I smiled and tried not to laugh. "Knight in shining armor? I was supposed to deliver you to a hotel across town and instead I seduced you."

She laughed quietly to herself. "That's funny!"

"What's funny?"

"You think you seduced me."

What? I didn't know what to make of that.

She whispered, "I knew what I wanted before we went to dinner."

"But the motel and the wedding..."

"I knew about that wedding all along. I was just giving you time to figure it out for yourself."

Well how about that?

"I was starting to worry you wouldn't catch on and I might need to pull you into my motel room once we found one. I'm glad you figured it out."

Wasn't that the nicest way to tell me I'm slow?

Like I said, neither of us were twenty-something hard bodies, so in the afterglow of our union we talked quietly until we both drifted off to sleep.

When I woke in the morning, I found her sleeping peacefully against my side with her head on my chest. It was a wonderful feeling, and I made a point to lie absolutely still rather than wake her from her sleep.

In time, she stirred. "What time is it?"

Looking at the clock, I said, "About 7:15."

"In the morning?"

Did I say she makes me laugh? I whispered, "Yes, it's 7:15 in the morning."

"I like sleeping with you." She was stirring slightly, but it seemed to be a slow process of drawing herself closer to me if that were possible.

"I'm glad to hear that because I want you staying here with me."

"Okay." That was all she said so matter of fact as if I'd asked, "Would you like some coffee?" or "Do you feel like going for a walk?" For the record, we did both those things a little later that day, but first I found I had a more immediate ambition. She seemed to share that same ambition, so we spent the next forty or more minutes reuniting, or uniting again, until we were sufficiently exhausted and ready for our morning shower.

Our first full day together was like a honeymoon. We ate, strolled through the town, shopped, and spent some time crisscrossing the island on a few of the many carriage roads. We were too relaxed to attempt any of the paths that headed for the peaks, but we did put several miles behind us as we walked and talked and enjoyed our day together.

That night we showered before heading out to dinner, and while I could have happily skipped food altogether, I was told that we would shower, eat, and then return to our room. Far be it from me to argue. I'll admit the shower lasted longer than we needed if getting clean had been our only purpose, but neither of us were complaining.

We returned to our room as the sun was setting and I poured us each a drink. It was a drink we never finished.

Later that night, we were enjoying the afterglow of a wonderful coupling. If I had any doubts leading up to that moment, I knew then that I wanted our time together to continue long after this vacation was over. I was lying on my side, propped up on my elbow, and gazing down at her face when she surprised me.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"I think you can tell me anything."

"Oh, I'm not sure about that!"

This sounded serious. "So, we can have sex together, but we can't tell each other anything personal. Is that what you're saying?"

"Well, maybe there are some things..."

"No, there are no things. Do you remember what I told you about intimacy our first night? It's about sharing ourselves, letting down our guard, and trusting each other. You can tell me anything."

I could see she was thinking and wondering. In time she said, "Okay, I want to tell you about the other men I've been with."

"You don't need to do that if you don't want to. I mean, I am curious, but you don't owe me anything."

"There have only been two men before you. The first was a boyfriend back when I was twenty-eight. I thought I'd found 'The One' and after dating for two months we went away for the weekend, and we slept together for the first time. I was a virgin and I think he wasn't very experienced, but I thought we were wonderful together. I guess he didn't. He broke up with me a few days later."

"Did he say why?"

"Just that he thought we weren't right for each other."

"Oh, that explains it. He's gay!"

She laughed and I thought my comment might have been mildly cathartic for her.

"I don't think he's gay!"

"Yes, he is. You weren't compatible because you're a woman and he wanted a penis. I see it all the time!"

She was chuckling and shook her head. "I think he wanted a Barbie. In fact, he married one a few years later. She was very deep and complex. I think she was an underwear model." She laughed at her own joke. "I met her once. She's dumb as a stick, but she's cute!" She was more amused by the story than I would have expected.

"Some men don't want a woman with her own opinions, then they realize she does have opinions and they never see it coming." I looked down at her face that was sexy despite the wrinkles and stroked the side of her face. "They want the teeth and the hair, they want the big boobs and the little bottom, and then they learn that she's used to getting whatever she wants. That's when the real education starts. It seldom ends well."

Jen was smiling. "They got a divorce after three years and she took him for everything he had."

"That sounds about right."

I'd been looking in this face for too long to go without kissing her, so I solved that problem.

After the kiss, and with tremendous hesitation she said, "I need to tell you about the other guy, but I can't do it with you looking at me."

Before I could object, she asked me to roll over onto my back and she followed me, snuggling against my side with her head on my chest and my arms around her so I was unable to see her face.

"His name is Tom."

"Okay."

"And he's my brother-in-law."

I wasn't sure what to say to that.

"Don't get the wrong idea. It wasn't what you're thinking. I would never betray my sister. It was my 60th birthday. My sister told me she had a special present for me. Then she said she knew that I hadn't had a proper boyfriend in a long time, and she wanted me to be happy if only for a few days. Then she told me she was lending me her husband for the weekend."

I didn't know whether this story was exciting or disturbing, but I was listening closely with a thousand different questions flooding my mind at once.

"Your sister must love you very much. I mean either that or she's crazy. I can't tell which."

"It might be a little of both, but then I must be crazy for accepting."

"So what was that like?" I regretted the question as soon as it left my mouth.

"Strange. Conflicted. Incredibly erotic. Wonderful. Tom flew in Friday afternoon and met me at my condo that evening. We made dinner and talked about everything other than why he was there. After we cleaned up, he took me into the living room, and we sat down to talk it over. He said that it was Marie's idea, that she was fully onboard, and that she had convinced him they would be okay."

I don't think I could have spoken if my mind had been clear, but my thoughts were spinning out of control.

"I've loved Tom since he married my sister, but I've loved him like a brother. The thing is, he's not my brother and the more I thought about it the more I wanted to take my sister up on her gift."

"So?"

"So I did. The first time we were incredibly nervous, and I felt horribly guilty. The second time I felt like the deed was done, so why not? After that, we were like rabbits stopping only to eat and shower." Jen paused for a long time and took a deep breath. "The thing of it is, men haven't been all that interested in me, and I felt I was missing out. When Tom and Marie offered me that weekend, I wanted it. I felt guilty that it was Tom, but I wanted what I'd been missing, and I didn't want it to be with a stranger."

I was genuinely both happy and sad for her, and I had a lot of questions.

"Do you think badly of me?"

"No. I'll admit I'm feeling more than a little jealous, but I don't have any right to feel that way."

"He flew out Sunday afternoon and I called my sister. She was actually excited for me and wanted to know how it went? I still can't believe we had that conversation. I mean, we were talking about me having sex with her husband! I was supposed to feel guilty, but it was more like gossip between girlfriends. She was laughing and I know she was genuinely happy for me."

Wow! "So, any repeats?"

"Oh, hell no! It was strictly one and done and we all promised each other that we'd go back to our proper relationships after that. The truth is we've never talked about it again; it's like it never happened. You're the first person I've ever told."

I was nodding my head. I understood, I think, but it was the weirdest sex story I'd ever heard, only this one was true!

I said, "She really is the most loving and generous sister I've ever heard of."

Jen held up her index finger and said, "She did have one rule and we obeyed her wishes. She said that we must always use a condom every time we did it. She said without the condom it was too intimate for her to accept."

"I can understand that. I mean, I can understand that a lot more easily than I can understand her lending you her husband."

"Jeff used a condom, too, but that was because we were afraid of getting pregnant."

"Who's Jeff?"

"That boyfriend I told you about?"

"Oh, yeah."

"So, you need to know that you are the first man I've slept with who did not use a condom."

I was suddenly overwhelmed with a strong sense of guilt. "I'm sorry. Did you want me to? I've been tested. My wife was so messed up that I never fully trusted her during those later years. After she died, I got myself tested just to be sure. Plus..."

"Plus what?"

"Well, I guess I should have asked, but I figured there wasn't any chance of us getting pregnant, so..."

Now she was laughing a full-out belly laugh. She was convulsing. "John, I'm sixty-four years old! It would take a miracle, and not a medical miracle, but a full-on Biblical miracle to get me pregnant."

"I just realized that I should have asked. I guess I let my excitement get the better of me."

"Don't worry, John. You've done exactly what I wanted you to do. I just wanted you to know that you are the only man I've had sex with where we didn't use a condom." She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts, or maybe it was her courage, and she began to stroke my torso. "I like that. I'm glad we haven't had anything between us. I want to feel you and only you inside me just the way you are. I want to feel your semen leaking out of me and know that you put it there."

If this woman hadn't found her way into my heart before saying that, she had now. "I feel the same way. I never stopped to think about a condom because I didn't want anything coming between us. I selfishly wanted to leave a part of me within you. I guess not getting pregnant is the one advantage in getting to be our age. God knows there aren't many others!" And we both laughed at that.

We made love one more time that night before falling asleep and I slept very well. I had dreams of sex with Jen and in some of those dreams she was pregnant. I know it sounds strange, but I was perfectly happy with all those images, and I awoke content and rested.

"Are you awake? I've been waiting for you."

"I'm awake and I had the most wonderful dreams."

She kissed me on my chest, climbed on top of me, and said, "I'll give you something to dream about!" And with that, she rode me until I could hold back no longer, and I flooded the walls of her sex with my seed.

By the time we were up, showered, and dressed, it was too late for a whale watch. In fact, we never did manage to get up early enough for that and I can't honestly say that I was disappointed. This day we wandered into town, got a late breakfast, loosely filled a backpack for a day out, and headed for the Schoodic Peninsula. This is a remote part of Acadia on the northern edge of Frenchman's Bay that few tourists think about or visit. There's a section with a long stretch of stone ledge leading down to the sea with tidal pools scattered in the rock. At low tide, every walk is a lesson in marine life. There's also a long rocky beach that is almost always deserted where we ate our lunch and enjoyed the sea air. It wasn't the same workout that our hike the day before had given us, but it was a thoroughly relaxing day where we seemed to have the entire place to ourselves. We talked about everything, but mostly we talked about our lives and our families. It seems the only thing we didn't talk about was what would happen when we got home.

We got back to Bar Harbor in time for a shower and a change of clothes and then headed out for dinner in town. It was a lovely evening. Sitting at our table by the door to the small second-floor balcony, we enjoyed the sea breeze and watched the activity below as we ate our meal. After so many years knowing Jenn, I was completely comfortable with her. There was nothing about this woman or our time together that I did not cherish. In just a few short days she had gone from dear friend to companion to lover, and I could only imagine what the next few days would bring.

We enjoyed an ice cream by the park, did a little window shopping, and with the sun preparing to go down we slowly found our way back to our room. All told, it was a perfect day.

As I began to make us each a whisky sour, I heard Jenn say, "I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Not without me you're not!" And with that, I quickly put the lemonade back in the mini fridge, stripped, and we took a leisurely thirty-minute shower that had very little to do with getting clean, although we were quite thorough and attentive in our efforts. We toweled each other off, then kissed and fondled our way to bed.

While in a wonderfully close and intimate embrace as I was kissing my way to her breasts, she said, "John?"

"Yes?"

"The mechanic called."

"Oh?"

"The car is ready."

"Okay."

"What should we do about it?"

I looked up at her. "Now? We need to decide this now?"

"Well, it's just that you invited me to join you on vacation while my car was in the shop, and now it's ready, and..." Her lip was quivering, and I could see tears forming in her eyes.

As tenderly as I could, I said, "And what?"

"And I'm wondering if I should go get it?"

I looked at this woman not having any idea what was going on in her mind until finally it hit me. "You think our vacation is over?"

She just shrugged.

"Is that what you think I want?"

She shrugged again.

"Jennifer Mehan, are you trying to get rid of me?"

"No! No, not at all. I just don't know what you want to do now."

Bullshit. I could see fear in her face, and I was in a small panic myself.

I looked in her eyes and I said, "Your place or mine?"

"What? I don't understand."

"When we get back to Boston, will we live in your place or mine?"

It took a moment before she realized what I was saying. Then her eyes grew big, her face lit up, and I got a scorching hot kiss to cement the deal. "I don't care. Either is fine with me!"

We kissed and caressed, and then without warning I felt a sudden burst of strength as she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. She began kissing her way down my torso. Don't misunderstand me. I was enjoying it thoroughly, but I said, "Jenn, what are you doing?"

"Shut up! I'm showing you how much I love you!" And with that, she took my manhood into her mouth, and I did as I was directed. It was heavenly, but I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Jenn, I'm going to explode!"

With that warning, she redoubled her effort. Up and down, twisting ever so slightly, there were times I didn't know whether I felt her hand, her lips, or her tongue on me. It was all warm, wet, and wonderful. All I knew is I was in heaven.

"Jenn, I'm cumming!"

She never hesitated or even slowed, and I blew my load into her waiting mouth. She took it all.

When I was drained, she licked me clean, swallowing as she went. Climbing up to face me, I surprised her with a long, loving kiss. I guess I surprised her. She looked shocked!

"John!"

"What?" I was so happy I couldn't keep from laughing.

"You don't want to do that."

"Why not? If you can do it, so can I. Besides, it's me."

Jennifer got an impish look on her face. "It's a little salty! I expected it to be gross, but I think I like it!"

"Well, if you liked that, maybe you'll like this." And with that, I rolled her onto her back and began kissing my way down her torso. I kissed her breasts. I kissed her stomach. I kissed her belly button and I lingered there for a time.

Then as I worked my way lower and toward her pubic mound she said, "What are you doing?" There was an urgency to her voice, a real concern.