The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit Anya," I muttered as I opened my eyes again. Sex. Sex. Sex. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Even now.

I heard a grunt and the man beside me was looking at me. Well not my eyes. I sighed. I did not need this. I took a deep breath and decided it was time to go. The class wasn't over but I was losing my calm and my urge to fuck was taking me over. Once I had indulged like this it was almost impossible to calm down. I rolled from my knees up to my feet, picked up the mat and made my way out. I felt the man's eyes on my ass the whole time. I smiled.

I made my way back through the covered sidewalks, to the elevator and back up. My hands started to shake as I thought about offering my ass to my son. I was so wet that I wondered if it was going to start showing through my yoga pants. I fumbled with the key card and managed to get the door open.

"Hey Tim," I said as I walked through the door. My greeting was very maternal and bordlining as a command.

"Surprise!" Eric said, suddenly jumping up from the couch.

Tim was sitting across from him looking at me with a nervous smile.

"Hey babe!" I said almost as a croak. I set down the key and walked over to my husband and gave him a big hug. I looked over his shoulder at Tim with wide eyes and my son shrugged.

"So I managed to get an early flight," Eric said in my ear between kisses on my cheek. "Last night I got it figured out. Lots of connections, like 3 but I got here two days earlier so it was totally worth it!"

"I am so happy," I said and it was mostly a lie. I continued to hug him and then gave him a kiss. His familiar lips felt good, comforting and sweet on mine.

"Me too, my love!" He said. "Me too!"

End of Part One