The Vacation from Hell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather looked around and said, "Sounds like a plan."

She turned to walk past Sissy and put an arm out grabbing a boob and said "Let's go get these wrapped up with a big bow and push the edges of decency."

Rick and Lauren headed off to retrieve suitcases since we seemed to have swapped bedrooms. Then I went in to the other bedroom to watch the reverse strip tease of my two favorite sex toys.

Chapter 17 - Not Just for Breakfast Anymore

Well my two girls did push the boundaries of decency. Heather had a puffy pink and white tube top that hugged her curves like a coat of paint and there was no way there was a bra in there.

Sissy was the same but hers was blue and white and if anything was even huggier. Both had on short shorts but Sissy stole the show. Hers were navy blue and made out of some stretchy material that if she had pockets and there was a quarter in one of the pockets, you could read the date and mint mark.

They screamed, "Commando!" because there are no panties in existence that would not leave marks on those shorts. Heather's were not as revealing but they were a sheer material that seemed to go transparent if you caught the light right. My dick was aching. It wasn't fair the way they were teasing me.

Lauren had gone for a tight light t-shirt and tight shorts also. Don't ask, because I can't remember what Rick was wearing.

We rode down in the elevator with a couple of 20ish guys and they were trying to hide their erections by the time we got off at the lobby. Following the smell of food, the buffet was open, but almost empty, much to the disappointment of the girls who wanted to continue their tease 'em and leave 'em wake of destruction.

Just as we were scoping out the food, the twins arrived with Frank and Lilly. Lilly walked right up to Rick and asked, "Are we going to get to drown you again today?"

Laughing Rick bent down and said, "Not today. But maybe when we are on the ship we can have a more fair fight and this time I get your mommy and your aunt on my side."

Lilly's eyes got big and she ran back and grabbed Cheryl's leg.

With that out of the way, we proceeded to get some food and we all adjourned to a pair of tables in the corner. We kept the conversation light and then Lilly and Frank were done eating and wanted to go out to see the courtyard. Lauren and Rick took them and went out.

Sheryl turned to me and asked "Are you up for a little extracurricular activity?"

My eyebrow went up.

Cheryl turned to us and said, "She was so turned on last night when I told her about our little party in the hot tub. She has been dying to get into one or both of you guys' pants. And I'm quite frankly itching for a second round. My panties are just sopping wet right now just talking to you about it."

I looked at my watch and made a quick mental calculation, "If you want to sneak off right now we have just enough time for a long slow quickie before our shuttle gets here."

At that, her face fell, "I got a text that we are not supposed to show up until 6 tonight, so we can't go with you."

"Bullshit," I said. "We have early boarding privilege for up to 6 adults. Just because they screwed up and didn't get your tickets marked properly is no excuse. Being multiple repeat offenders on this cruise line does have some perks."

Heather said, "You three go. I'll wait here for the others and stall them. You girls go take care of his boner so he'll be able to fit in the shuttle without putting somebody's eye out."

I looked at Heather and she nodded. I mouthed, "Thanks" and pulled my chair out.

She mouthed, "You owe me".

I held my elbows out and they grabbed them and the three of us practically ran to the elevator.

Chapter 18 - Double Your Pleasure

We went back to our rooms just in case Frank and Lilly wanted to go back to Cheryl's. On the elevator ride I pinned Cheryl to the wall and kissed her deeply and played with a nipple through her clothes. I didn't think Sheryl would chicken out, but I was a little worried about Cheryl. Needlessly, as it turned out.

Sheryl completed the sandwich by pressing her body against my back and rubbing her front on me.

All too soon the bell announced our arrival on the floor and we hurried to straighten ourselves out before the doors slid open. We were all alone and walked to the door and I let us in.

"Ooooohh!" said Sheryl "Fancy. Do we get to pick the bedroom or can we just eat you here on the kitchen table?"

"I thought we might be more comfortable in the living room," I said turning to Sheryl and pulling her close.

I ran my hands down her front and cupped her breasts while rubbing my thumbs on her nipples. She was wasting no time either and had my belt unbuckled and was fumbling with my zipper.

With Sheryl busy, I turned to Cheryl and pulled her blouse off and reached around to unsnap her bra. By then Sheryl had succeeded in working the zipper and was pulling my shorts and underwear down.

Satisfied, she grabbed my cock in one hand and began to lick and kiss the head.

"Mmmm," I said as I bent down to slip a nipple into my mouth and begin tongue lashing it.

Cheryl ran her hands down my body whispering, "Oh yeah baby, suck it, suck it".

I felt more than saw her hands pull her shorts and panties down and kick them off.

I reached down and pulled Sheryl up and undressed her until all three of us were touching and licking and kissing in our birthday suits.

"Let's go get comfortable in the living room," I whispered as I pulled the girls in that direction.

I pushed Cheryl down across the hassock and parted her thighs as I moved in to taste her sweet pussy.

Sheryl lay down on the floor with her head between my thighs and quickly gobbled my boner. It didn't take long for Cheryl to start to shake and moan while I continued to lick her sweet pussy.

When she was done, I called out, "Switch. Its Sheryl's turn up here" and Cheryl reluctantly rolled off as I pulled my dick from Sheryl's mouth.

Sheryl quickly assumed the position vacated by Cheryl and I began to lick the new pussy. Cheryl didn't seem to quite know what to do so I pulled her over to me as I whispered, "Guide my prick into your sister with your hand."

She was very tentative about putting her hand on my dick so I helped her by putting my hand over hers and using her hand to stroke my cock while I edged closer to Sheryl's pussy. Finally my cock was poised outside with the head lightly rubbing on Sheryl's pussy lips and I removed my hand.

"Please Cheryl, stick that dick into me. I want to get fucked so bad. Please don't keep me waiting," Sheryl pleaded. "Please fuck me with that big dick of his. Please."

Cheryl gently pulled my cock forward and I began to slide slowly into Sheryl's tight wet pussy. Finally, I was fully engulfed in Sheryl's pussy with just Cheryl's thumb and forefinger circling the base of my shaft while I started a gentle in and out motion. I tipped Cheryl's head back from staring at the act she helped perform and kissed her and she melted into my chest.

I continued fucking Sheryl while kissing and fondling Cheryl until I felt Sheryl's orgasm. When she was done, I yelled, "Switch" again and got, "Do we have to?" from Sheryl.

"Yes," I said. "This time I am going to lie down and Cheryl with a 'C' is going to climb up on my cock and Sheryl with an 'S' gets to sit on my face."

Armed with their marching orders we quickly rearranged ourselves and began the next round.

Every time I felt them cum I would yell switch and we would try something new. The next time I said I wanted Cheryl to suck on my dick and she turned bright red and said, "I've never sucked on a dick before."

Sheryl came up and said "Really? You've never given a blowjob?"

"No," Cheryl said. "Will would just roll over on top of me and stick his cock in and fuck me till he came and then roll over and go to sleep. I've never had my pussy licked either and I really, really liked that."

"Well, then you are in for a treat, sister" Sheryl said. "Let me show you how it's done."

She then proceeded to show Cheryl several techniques and then have Cheryl try them. My only input was the occasional moan and, "Oh baby!" or "That is awesome, keep doing that".

Eventually I called "Switch" just to keep from blowing my load all over their faces.

Over the next half hour Cheryl got to try a bunch of new things, including titty fucking, getting fucked in cowgirl, pile driver and doggy positions as well as sucking a cock while having her pussy eaten, sixty nine (both boy -girl as well as girl-girl) and eating her sister's pussy while getting fucked.

Finally as I was starting to run out of fun things, Sheryl handed me one of our bottles of lube and said, "It's time for you to fuck me in the ass and I want Cheryl to watch the whole thing."

She stretched out face down on the hassock and spread her ass cheeks with both hands and said, "C'mon big boy fuck my ass. Stick that dick in my shit hole and make me cum" and other graphic and dirty things.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and poured some on the crack of her ass, catching it with my thumb and swirling it around her little rosebud. She sucked in a breath as my thumb began to circle and dip into her a little. She never completely stopped her dirty talking and it seemed like it picked up in intensity and power the more I played with her ass.

Cheryl sat mesmerized staring at the tender ministrations I was administering to her sister's sphincter.

Finally as I was working three fingers in and out of her ass while my other thumb was slid into her pussy and my index finger was stroking her clit. Sheryl couldn't take it anymore and started pleading for me to put my cock in her ass.

I grabbed Cheryl's hand and as if she was in a trance, she slid a finger into her sister's ass, joining the three fingers I had in there. I moved my cock into position and pulled my fingers out but Cheryl just kept sliding her finger in and out so I just pushed my cock on top of her finger and slid past the sphincter into Sheryl's ass.

I would love to say I pounded her ass like a drum for an hour or two, but I was so charged up with all the playing we had been doing (and Cheryl's finger didn't hurt) that I got about 3 strokes in and started blasting my wad into Sheryl's ass like a firehose. The first spurt must have triggered Sheryl's orgasm because she clamped down on my cock like a fist and her muscles started pulsing. I felt like I came for an hour just spurting and spurting until I must have drowned her in jism.

Sheryl was still cumming when I became aware of my surroundings again, so I started to slide my cock in and out of her until she started shaking and then suddenly went limp, at which point, I fell back on my butt and then continued on down until I was laying on the floor.

I am not sure how long I was out, but I felt a panicky Cheryl shaking me and asking me if I was ok.

I cracked an eye so I could see where she was and pulled her down for a big long wet kiss.

"I am so much better than OK," I said and kissed her again.

About the time we came up for air, Sheryl started groaning and rolled over and sat up slowly.

"Save me some of that," she called out as she come over and started giving me a long slow kiss with plenty of tongue.

"Oh my gawd," Cheryl said in a rush "I thought you both were dead. I was so scared. I have never ever seen anything like that before. It was so sexy feeing my finger in your ass and then his cock was on top of my finger and then it was pulsing and you both were moaning and then then you both slumped down and I thought you were dead and I felt so guilty because I want you to do that to me and oh my gawd I came so hard I almost peed myself and speaking of that," and she jumped up and headed for the bathroom.

I looked over and Sheryl was laughing silently. She was laughing so hard tears were running down her cheek.

Finally she looked at me and said, "Go to the bathroom, wash your dick and make her suck on it. Switch!"

"Yes Ma'am," I said and headed for the bathroom.

Cheryl was just starting to pee when I barged in. I grabbed a wash cloth and gave my cock a quick rinse and wipe in the sink then turned and presented it to Cheryl. I wasn't sure what was going to happen but she just grabbed it and started to suck on it like a starving woman.

I was shocked but the sight of this incredibly beautiful woman sucking on my cock in the bathroom and seeing it in the mirrors got me hard again and then started to feel an orgasm building in my balls.

"Gently," I said. "Make your mouth into a cunt, soft and slippery and take it all in."

She stopped sucking and started slowly moving her head back and forth.

"That's it. Sucking helps to get it hard and once it's hard you start to mouth fuck it. Let it slide. Yes Just like that. Let it slide to the back of your mouth. That's good. Roll your tongue underneath, oh, ohhh yesssss, just like that. See how far back you can take it."

She slid my cock to the back of her mouth and then started to gag but pressed it further until the head of my cock was in her throat and her lips were pressed against my pubic bone.

I pulled back and said, "I'm gonna cum. Do you want it in your mouth?"

She nodded her head and I relaxed and started to cum in her mouth. I was pretty well fucked out after the ass fucking I gave her sister so she didn't have any trouble holding my seed in her mouth. When I pulled out, a hand wrapped itself around my cock and Sheryl pulled it into her mouth and sucked the last of the cum from my rapidly deflating cock.

Sheryl then leaned over and kissed her sister and I leaned/fell back against the counter. After a minute they broke and Cheryl said, "I think I need a shower. I smell like sex."

Sheryl said, "I think we all do."

I went out into the other room and picked up our clothes and brought them into the bathroom as Cheryl and Sheryl stepped into the shower. From past experience I know these hotel showers are 2 butt showers so I waited my turn.

Chapter 19 - All Aboard

We got down to the lobby in time to see the shuttle pull up 15 minutes early. I went out to verify that it was for us. It was. The driver said to take our time it would give him a chance to smoke a couple cigarettes because he couldn't smoke in the van.

I gave everybody the thumbs up and they all ran for the elevators. 10 minutes later we were all in the lobby with our suitcases. I counted noses and declared that we were ready. While they were loading the luggage, Cheryl and I went and checked out. As we headed for the van, she looked around and then grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

"That was for this afternoon," she said "and a promise for more to come."

I didn't put anybody's eye out, but I did have a noticeable bulge in my pants when I got on the van.

"Really?" said Heather "You didn't have any fun this afternoon?"

"I'll explain later," I said, glancing at the kids.

We got to the pier and the driver apologized profusely. We couldn't drive right up to the terminal because of the damage so he had to drop us off a block away. He also couldn't help with the luggage because it was a no parking zone and he could only drop us off and started apologizing all over again.

We told him no problem and we schlepped our luggage to the terminal and gave the big pieces to the porters. The bitch the cruise line had at the first desk demanded our paperwork and started to unload on Cheryl and Sheryl about showing up too early because they weren't priority boarding when I stepped in. I pointed out the Priority Boarding and Platinum designation on our tickets and told her that the girls and the kids were with us and if she wanted to go get her supervisor we would be happy to wait while the line built up. Discretion got the better of her and she waved us through.

The next one was a little smarter and after checking the tickets, waved us through. Half an hour later after picking up our room keys and taking the obligatory boarding photos we were in the atrium of the ship.

"Oh my gawd, thank you," Cheryl said "I was ready to cry when that first security guard was going to throw us out."

"Yes, thank you," Sheryl said "I took one look at that line and figured it was going to take us hours to get through it. Then boom, you dragged us over here where there was no line and they were so nice and here we are, on the ship."

"No problem," I said. "The first order of business is to go find our cabins and then meet up on deck for the sail away party. Grab something to eat and a couple of fruity drinks with umbrellas and toast to the beginning of the shortest 7 days of your lives."

"How do we find our cabins?" Cheryl said, "How will we find you? This place is huge."

I held out my hand to see her tickets, and then pulled out a ship map I grabbed when we got the keys. I found their deck and cabin circled it with a pen and gave them directions on how to find it. I also said that if they got lost, any of the uniformed people would be more than happy to help. I also circled one of the deck bars and said we would meet there and then go grab some lunch.

We parted ways and the five of us headed up to find our cabins.

Chapter 20 - How the Other Half Lives

When we moved to this ship we couldn't get adjoining cabins, but we were just down the hall from each other. We stopped in to see Rick and Lauren's cabin and it was nice. As part of the package, our travel agent got us moved up to junior suites from balcony cabins. I think I "forgot" to mention that to Rick and Lauren (and Sissy and Heather) so they were amazed at how big the room was and the balcony and everything.

I think Heather had caught on, so she was not quite as exuberant as Sissy was when we got to our cabin.

It was the same layout as Rick and Lauren's just mirrored. The beds were pushed together into what looked like a king sized bed with night stands on either side. There were 3 closets so everybody had plenty of space for their clothes. There was a couch and two arm chairs opposite the bed. Sissy kept looking for the bunk beds (I had been teasing her that they hang bunk beds from the walls for the 3rd and 4th passengers). I finally told her the couch pulls out into a queen sized bed and I think she was disappointed. I guess she wanted to sleep in a bunk bed.

The bathroom was the highlight of the cabin. It was huge by cruise ship standards. There were 2 sinks side by side, a toilet plus a bidet. The shower turned out to be a jetted tub with glass walls around it so you could shower or soak. It was almost the identical setup as Heather and I had once before on a cruise. [Editor's note: that previous adventure was detailed in the short story 'The Cruise']

Thinking back to that I went out onto the balcony and checked out the neighbors. They were nice but no Annabelle. [Editor's note: see previous story 'The Cruise']

We got a phone call about then and it was Cheryl (or maybe it was Sheryl, they sound the same) asking if I could come down to their cabin and help them with something. I said I would and asked my girls if they, "wanted to tag along and see how the other half lives".

They shrugged and Sissy said, "Lead on".

The twins had an inside cabin on deck 3 and we didn't have any problem finding it. Sissy was quite amazed that I could find it so easily and I told her, "By the end of the week, you'll know where everything is on this ship and then you'll go home".

She frowned at that.

If you have never seen an inside cabin made up for 4 people, count yourself lucky. They are about 150 square feet, nominally 15 feet by 10 feet. The first 6 feet are a closet on one side and the bathroom on the other. The bathroom consists of a small sink, a small toilet and a corner with a shower curtain and a small lip on the floor to mostly unsuccessfully contain the water when you shower. The rest of the room is two twinish beds on each side wall with bunk beds above them. A small desk and TV complete the room. Prison cells must have been the inspiration.