The Vagrant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Gloria's cunt muscles clenched my finger with unexpected strength as I pushed it into her. Once I was up to my last knuckle I twisted it inside her. Her cunt muscles relaxed further and I worked in a second finger as she groaned in delight.

I lifted my head from her crotch and saw that her weather-beaten face was contorted with pleasure.

'You like that, do you, Gloria?' I asked.

'Uh, yeah, mister,' she answered thickly. 'You sure know your way around a girl's pussy, I gotta say.'

I kept my fingers jammed deeply inside of her and wriggled them against the spongy walls of her cunt canal. Her hips bucked and she inhaled sharply when my digits found her G-spot. I kept working it as I stood up from the chair.

'What do you think, Gloria? Is your cunt ready for something a little bigger than my fingers?'

As I posed the question, I gripped my cock at its base.

'Huh?' she said. 'What do you mean, mister?'

Before answering, I nestled the head of my cock between her slippery cunt lips.

'I mean, do you want to get your pussy fucked good and proper?' I said.

"Well...uh, you said you was just gonna eat me out. You didn't say nothin' about fuckin' me.'

I teased her wet gash with my cock head, rubbing it on her swollen clit and then teasing her cunt hole with its tip.

'It's up to you, Gloria,' I said. 'I'll stop if you want me to. Or I can slide my cock into your twat and fuck the daylights out of you. All up to you.'

I loved the look of confusion on the scrag's face as she struggled with the choice: doggedly sticking with our initial agreement in order to hang on to some vestige of self-respect or giving in to her animal desire and letting me fuck her for a mere fifteen dollars.

'Come on,' I said impatiently, as I increased the pressure of my cock against her cunt hole. 'Make up your mind. Do you want me to fuck you or not?'

Finally she nodded her head half-heartedly.

' Yeah, okay, mister. You can--UHHH!'

Before she finished her sentence, I'd slammed my prod into her hole right up to the hilt, enjoying the sensation of her hot, slippery cunt walls engulfing my cock as much as seeing the pained look on her face.

'OW!' she exclaimed. 'Uh, could ya go a little easier on my pussy, mister? You got a pretty big one and I ain't been fucked in awhile.'

I paid no attention. Pulling my cock slowly back, I rammed her again and again. The impact of each thrust deepened the her pained and made her big tits jiggle on either side of her chest. I reached down and filled my hands with her tit meat, digging my finger tips into the soft flesh and pinching and tugging her hardened nipples. She grimaced but didn't complain as I manhandled her jugs.

I continued to smash my cock into her sodden pussy and each time I did, she let out a guttural grunt.

'You sound just like a pig when you're being fucked, Gloria,' I said. 'Is that what you are? A smelly fuck pig?'

Opening her eyes and looking up me blearily with a stupid, confused look on her face, she seemed about to answer but I drove my meat into her again and she grunted even more loudly.

'Well, I guess that answers my question,' I laughed.

I upped the speed of my thrusts, fucking her harder and faster. We were both slippery with perspiration and drops of my sweat rolled off my face onto her belly and tits as I pounded her pussy mercilessly. Her cunt sleeve slackened under my battering and more easily accommodated my cock so she was feeling no pain at this point. On the contrary, she appeared to be on the verge of cumming. This was not what I had in mind: making a tramp climax is at the bottom of my list of priorities. It was time to wrap things up. I slammed my tool into her a few more times and then pulled my cock out of her now gaping twat.

'Spread your legs wide and pull your cunt lips apart!' I ordered her as I wrapped my fingers around my slime-covered cock.

She looked surprised and disappointed when I withdrew my cock from her pussy but reached between her legs and parted her wet flaps with her finger tips as I'd directed her. I held my cock a few inches from her cunt, aiming it like a weapon at her crotch. It took only a few strokes to make my spunk shoot out in a series of spurts that covered her cunt in thick man cream. It clung to her soggy, matted pubic hair and oozed down over her bright red gash and the distended pussy flaps that protruded from them. When I'd shot my entire load, I pushed my softening cock against the mess and smeared my spunk all over her meaty twat until it was soaked with sperm, sweat, saliva and cunt juice. Recovering my breath, I stood admiring my perverse, artistic handiwork for a moment before reaching down and grabbing her panties from the floor. As I wiped our juices from my cock with them, Gloria spoke timidly.

'Uh, mister? You done? I really gotta piss bad. Can I use your bathroom?'

'Well, unless you intend to relieve yourself on my kitchen floor, I suppose you'd better. It's through there,' I said indicating the direction with a wave of my hand.

She lifted herself from the table and lumbered off unsteadily towards the bathroom. The vagrant's urgency was such that she didn't take the time to close the bathroom door and I could hear her piss gushing into the toilet bowl. Her stream was remarkably loud and prolonged, not surprising considering the amount of wine that she'd drunk.

I stripped off my sweat-soaked shirt and removed my shoes and socks. After grabbing a fresh beer from the fridge, I tossed a throw cloth over the sofa to protect it from my still sweaty body and sat down. I opened my can of beer and raised it to my lips.

As I sipped at my beer, I became aware of the piquant odor of her cunt on my face and body. Raising my hand to my nose, I breathed in her stench and tasted the cheesy, acidic flavor of her pussy. Although I'd just cum, her noisome smell and taste on my fingers and lips made my cock flex and stiffen. I decided I was not through with the vagrant, not just yet.

PART TWO

Gloria plodded back into the room looking tawdry and clownish in her runners and socks with her ponderous jugs swaying freely as she went to retrieve her clothes from the floor near the table. Apparently she thought the final curtain had fallen on our performance and guessed it was time to make her exit. But this was just the intermission: the best part of the show was yet to come.

'You're not going to run off so soon, are you, Gloria?' I said. 'Please, have another drink for the road. I insist.'

She looked pleasantly surprised, probably expecting that I'd be in rush to get rid of her after getting my rocks off.

'Uh, sure, mister. Thanks. Don't mind if I do,' she said as she sat beside me on the sofa.

I filled her tumbler to the brim and handed it her. She immediately raised it to her lips and drank off a good two inches of the plonk.

'So, what do you think, Gloria with an 'I'?' I asked her. 'Not such a bad way to earn fifteen bucks, no? Maybe you even liked it a little?'

A shy smile crossed her face.

'Um, yeah, I guess I did. You sure know how to eat pussy.'

'You're too kind. And did you like being fucked too?'

'Well...if I'm bein' honest, not too much at first. You're pretty hung and you went at it real hard. I ain't been fucked in awhile so it kinda hurt. I was getting' into it at the end though.'

I asked her when she'd been fucked last. She pondered the question and replied "I guess maybe about three or four weeks ago.'

'Who was the lucky fellow?' I asked.

'My boy friend, Nick. Well, he was my boyfriend.'

'You've split up?'

Her face darkened.

'Yeah. We was together for four years but then he got pissed off at me and booted me outa the motel room where we was stayin'.'

'Why was that?'

My question seemed to disturb her and she lifted her glass to her mouth before answering.

'Well...uh, he found out I gave another dude a blow job. I don't even remember doin' it 'cause I was drinkin' a lot that day but...there was this bitch there named Beth that got the hots for Nick. She wanted to get him pissed off at me so she could have him to herself and she told him she seen me suck the dude off.'

'And he was jealous?' I said, wondering to myself how any self-respecting man could feel jealousy over this piece of human wreckage.

'I guess, but more'n that he was pissed off the guy I gave the blow job to was a nig--...a black dude. Nick's real prejudiced against them people. He was always sayin' to me if you ever go black don't bother comin' back. When he found out I sucked off a nig--a black dude he laid a beating on me and said I was disgusting and told me we was done. He give me some clothes and my back pack and he throwed me out.'

'You've been on the street since then?'

'Yeah, mostly,' she sighed. 'Sometimes I stay at Union Gospel Shelter for women. But they don't let you in if you been drinkin' so I been sleepin' mostly down by the park the last week or so.'

'That sounds tough, Gloria.'

'Yeah, well, it ain't the first time I been on the street by myself but it still really, really sucks.'

Suddenly her rheumy eyes filled with tears. She bowed her head and her shoulders heaved as she sobbed silently.

As I said, these losers always have a hard luck story and I wasn't moved by hers. She'd disobeyed her man's rules of conduct and got what was coming to her so I had no compassion to waste on her. But her sob story gave me an idea of how I could use her predicament to my advantage.

'I'm so sorry, Gloria', I said as I laid a comforting hand on her naked shoulder and rubbed it gently. 'It's truly an unfair situation for a nice woman like you to find herself in.'

She nodded and sniffled.

'Look, Gloria. I like you and I really want to help if I can. Would you like to stay here until you've got things sorted out? You're welcome to, if so. I know it isn't much but it's safer and more comfortable than the streets or a shelter.'

She raised her head and looked at me, astonished.

'You serious, mister? You'd let me stay here 'til I get my shit together?'

'Sure I would. I'd be happy to help you get back on your feet.'

I had to keep myself from laughing out loud at the notion that this derelict could ever get back on her feet or that I would help her do so even it were possible. But the gullible lush swallowed my offer hook, line and sinker and her face lit up with a huge smile.

'Wow, mister! That's freakin' awesome! No one never done nothin' like for me before. I don't know how to thank you!'

'Oh, I think we can come up with some ideas for things you can do to show your appreciation.'

'Sure, mister. I ain't the greatest cook in the world but I can clean and do laundry and stuff like that. I useta be a chamber maid once.'

Probably until you drank yourself out of the job or got caught sucking a guest's cock, I thought cynincally.

'That's fine but I had something else in mind besides your janitorial or cooking skills, Gloria,' I said. "Right now, I'm more interested in how skilled you are with those lovely lips of yours.'

I touched my finger to her mouth and nodded down towards my crotch where my cock was almost at full hardness.

The smile dimmed on her face as the meaning of my words sunk into her small, alcohol-soaked brain.

'Uh, you mean you want me to suck you off for lettin' me stay here?'

'For starters, Gloria," I said. "After all, you'd be getting a pretty good deal: a roof over your head, meals, wine. You do want to show your gratitude for that, don't you?'

She took another mouthful of wine.

'Yeah, I guess...' she said haltingly. 'It's just..well....'

'It's just that you don't want to feel like a whore?'

'Yeah. I guess that's it.'

She'd just let me fuck her for fifteen dollars and here she was, still imagining that she wasn't a whore. Women have such an amazing capacity for self-deception, no matter what their station in life.

'Look, Gloria, I know you're not a whore. But you have something you can give me in return for something I'm giving you. It's simply a way to show your appreciation for the favor I'm doing you. That's all--a practical negotiation between two mature, sophisticated adults.'

She thought this over and nodded.

'Okay, yeah, I guess that's fair n' all,' she said hesitantly. It's a lot better'n sleeping in those fucking bushes anyways. So when...uh,...?'

'No time like the present,' I said. 'Have another sip of wine and get down on your knees in front of me.'

She knocked back a healthy slug and after kneeling on the floor between my legs, bent her head over my lap to take my cock into her mouth.

But I had something else in mind and I touched my fingers to her forehead to halt her.

'Not so fast, Gloria. There's something I want you to do first.'

She looked up at me, puzzled.

'Take out your dentures and put them on the coffee table.'

An anxious look came over her face.

'Ah, mister, I hate for people to see me without my plates. It's embarrassin'.'

Vanity, thy name is woman, even if the woman is a washed-up derelict willing to suck dick for a few nights shelter.

'I'm not concerned with how you look or feel,' I said sternly. 'If you really do want to show your gratitude for my kindness, you need to remove those plates. Do you understand?'

Realizing I was not taking no for an answer, she nodded gingerly and with trembling hands, slipped out her dentures and put them on the coffee table. The removal of her plates left her cheeks sunken and her mouth tight and small. She looked ridiculous and she knew it and the expression of humiliation on her face made my cock throb.

'That's a good girl,' I said soothingly. 'Now you can show me how grateful you are.'

She nodded, grasped my tool at its base and wetted her full lips with her tongue. Lowering her head to my cock, she ran her tongue around its head and grimaced at the sour taste her pussy had left on it.

'Pretty nasty, isn't it, Gloria?' I laughed. 'You have no one but yourself to blame for that.'

She overcame her distaste and went back to nuzzling and tongue-polishing the head of my cock before parting her lips and taking it into her toothless mouth. She dropped her head down inch by inch down over my cock until she'd taken nearly its entire length into her mouth. The head of my tool lodged snugly in the back of her throat for several seconds before she raised her head up slowly until only the tip of my dick was between her lips. This was clearly not the first gum job Gloria had given. She knew exactly how much pressure to exert on my cock with her smooth, toothless gums as she moved her head slowly up and down over the length of my cock.

'Good girl, Gloria,' I said, resting my hand lightly on the crown of her head. 'That's what I call gratitude.'

The praise seemed to please and inspire her and she put more energy into her performance. She varied the pace of her head's up and down motion on my shaft with different tempos, sometimes angling her head so my cock head pushed against her spongy inner cheek, a technique that is unfortunately unknown to the majority of women.

'You know all the tricks, don't you?' I said to the scrag.

She took her mouth off my saliva-wetted cock and looked up at me with a grin on her shriveled mouth.

'I guess I should by now, mister, ' she said with a hoarse chuckle before fitting her mouth around my cock again and continuing to gum me.

Reaching over top of her bobbing head, I picked up my can of beer from the coffee table and took a swig from it. I settled back and relaxed, luxuriating in the sensation of Gloria's tongue, lips and slippery gums working on my raging hard on. She encircled the base of my cock with the thumb and index finger of one hand encircled while the other fondled my nut sack. From time to time, she would lower her lips to my bag, licking it and sucking first one ball and then another into her warm, wet mouth as she stroked my saliva-wetted cock.

Gloria may have been a useless, white trash drunk but when it came to sucking cock, she was a skilled artisan and I sensed that she took real pride in her expertise: every so often she'd raise her hazy eyes to mine as though to judge my reaction. In response, I would indicate my satisfaction with a nod and she'd return to her task with a pleased smile on her face

But as splendid a job as the slut was doing, I wanted to ramp up the action and push her beyond her comfort zone. With no warning, I grabbed a handful of her hair in my fist and forced her head down on my cock head until its head was buried deep in her throat. She gagged and looked up at me with pleading, bulging eyes but didn't pull away. I yanked her head back up and then shoved it down even harder on my dick. Her bloated, sweaty face flushed crimson and a vein flickered on her temple but she still didn't resist.

'That's a girl,' I said, plunging her head up and down rhythmically on my cock. 'Now I'm really feeling the gratitude.'

I face fucked the choking slag hard for a few minutes longer and then tugged her head off my cock. She spluttered and noisily sucked in a lungful of much-needed air. Still holding her hair in my grip, I pushed her head lower between my raised legs.

'Now, show me how good you are at analingus,' I said, slouching down on the sofa and raising my knees to give her easy access to my asshole.

She looked at me quizzically for a few seconds before she caught on.

'Oh, you want me to toss your salad, mister?' she asked.

'That's right, Gloria. Show me if you eat ass as well as you suck cock.'

She nodded dutifully and moved her face into my ass crack. I felt her lips brush my asshole and then her tongue began to flick lightly against it.

'Well, Gloria,' I said. 'How does it taste?'

She withdrew her face from my crack and answered 'Not bad. Just kinda sweaty and salty but it don't taste like crap or nothing like some dudes' buttholes.'

I laughed as I put hand on the crown of her head and pulled her face back into my ass crack where she continued to flick my hole daintily with her tongue.

'Harder," I said. 'I can hardly feel that. I want you to really tongue fuck it. Eat it like I ate your pussy. And stroke my cock while you do it."

She obeyed, lashing her tongue hard against my hole and rubbing her full, wet lips over my pucker and ass crack until they were soaked with her drool. As she ate my asshole, I took a cigarette from the pack on the end table and lit up. I drew the smoke into my lungs as I listened to the lush snuffling between my ass cheeks, enjoying the wet, warm feel of her mouth on my anus while she jerked my cock with her hot, sweaty hand.

When I finished my cigarette, I pulled her face up out of my crack.

'Good little doggie,' I said, patting her head. 'You've earned a treat.'

I picked up her wine glass and held it out to her. She took it eagerly and tossed back a good sized slug of the plonk as if to wash away the salty taste of my asshole. When she put the glass on the table, I got to my feet and grabbed her pony tail.

'Follow me,' I said, leading the vagrant on her hands and knees like a dog on a leash towards the tiled floor in the kitchen area. Things were about to get messy and I didn't want to soil my carpet.

When we reached the tiles, I squatted behind her. I looked over her furry cunt sandwiched between her plump thighs and saw that globs of my spunk still clung to her matted pussy hair. Apparently, she had done a sloppy and cursory job of wiping herself after her interminable piss. Little wonder, I thought, that her pussy smelt as strongly as it did if that was her best effort at cleaning herself.

I found her cunt hole with my finger and pushed it into her. She sucked in a deep breath of air between gritted teeth and tensed her entire body, a reaction that told me her cunt was still sore from the pounding I'd given it.