The Valentine Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Adam and Eva continue to explore their relationship.
6.2k words
4.71
25k
50

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva laid there in the bed wrapped snugly in her comforter. She could still feel Adam's cum dripping out of her pussy. She let out a sigh before slowly lifting herself on her elbows and watching her young lover as he got dressed for work.

"Mm sure I can't convince you to take the day off?" she said with a bit of a whine as she watched Adam pull on a pair of jeans. Adam chuckled as he tucked in his shirt and buckled his belt.

"As much fun as that would be, I have to be able to pay rent." Adam grinned as he walked to the bed and leaned down, placing his forehead against Eva's. Eva returned the smile as she took in a whiff of his body wash. Mixed in was a natural musk that made Eva both aroused and comforted her.

It had only been two months since Eva and Adam had started their relationship, and they had easily been the best two months since her husband died five years ago. After Michael's death, Eva gave up dating. It wasn't that she didn't get offers. Her well-curved body definitely attracted its fair share of attention. But the grief of losing her husband and the responsibility of being a single mother made dating very difficult. She also found it very difficult to connect with men, mostly because they didn't understand the stress she was working through.

The exception to this was Adam, who despite only being 25 years old was much kinder and more mature than most of the men Eva's age. Most single men in their 40's were trying to just recapture their "glory years" so they stuck their penis in anything that moved. With Adam though, Eva felt an actual connection with someone who genuinely cared for her and her daughter, Kimmy. Since he'd moved in to the apartment across from hers three years ago, the two had formed a special bond that Eva couldn't quite place. Eva had always suspected Adam had feelings for her, but she only recently realized she had feelings for him as well.

This of course culminated in Valentine's Day, where the two admitted their feelings before having the best sex that either of them had ever had. From there, their relationship blossomed. Eva wasn't sure what it was, but being with Adam just felt right. He genuinely cared about her, they had fun together, and the sex was of course fantastic. The two weren't really sure what to call what they had, but they both agreed not to tell Kimmy. They weren't sure how she would react, but neither of them were in any rush to find out.

Eva pulled back and sat up on her knees. She let the comforter fall, revealing her 34E-28-36 body. Despite being 43, Eva's body still looked damn good, especially to Adam who turned into putty whenever he saw it. Sure enough, his eyes swept down from her beautiful face to her large breasts then her tight stomach and finally her hairy pussy before coming back up to look her in the eyes.

"OK, that's so not fair," he said as Eva reached out and began to slowly unbutton his shirt. She then leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"I'm sure it'll be fine if you miss one day." Her warm breath sent shudders through Adam's body. She then brought her lips to his neck and began kissing it while continuing to unbutton his shirt. Adam groaned as he placed his hands on her boobs and began massaging them, feeling their weight and how soft they were.

"I thought you liked a responsible working man," Adam said a bit breathlessly as Eva finished unbuttoning his shirt and yanking it out his pants.

"I do," she said as she unbuckled his belt then unbuttoned his jeans. "But right now I don't need you to be responsible. I need your dick in my mouth." She smirked as she laid flat on her stomach and pulled his pants down. Her mouth watered as she stared at his bulge through his boxers. Adam chuckled as he pulled his underwear down and his cock sprang out, making Eva's eyes widen.

Despite two months of sucking and getting fucked by it, Eva still couldn't get over Adam's cock. It was quite large at 10 inches and as thick, if not thicker, than her wrist. It was also the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. It was like polished ebony and contrasted well against her white skin. It was large but it wasn't threatening. It wasn't super veiny and it gave off a warmth and the alluring musky scent she loved to smell from Adam was especially powerful when his cock was out. It made her drunk and hungry for more.

"Fuck," she whispered as she started stroking the beautiful piece of dark meat. "I will never not want this thing." She opened her mouth wide and took the head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it while stroking.

Adam stood there with his jaw dropped open. Eva's blowjobs were easily his favorite thing in the world, and the fact she loved giving them as much as he loved getting them only made them that much more enjoyable. There were times when he would randomly wake up in the middle of the night only to look down and see Eva with dick in her mouth. His favorite is when he gets home from work and she's waiting in his apartment for him with nothing on and she greets him with a blowjob in the doorway.

He never thought he would meet someone who loved his dick that much, but Eva really was the perfect woman in every way. She was smart, beautiful, kind. He loved spending time with her, whether it was talking or watching a movie or just laying in bed and doing nothing. Eva also challenged Adam to better himself, to be the best version of himself. It wasn't that she did anything in particular or push him to change in any way. It was more just that to Adam she was perfect and she deserved someone who gave her everything she wanted or needed. As far as Adam was concerned, the great sex was just the cherry on top of an amazing woman.

Eva laid there sucking on Adam's massive member for several minutes. As time went on, she took more and more into her mouth. Knowing how much Adam loved her ass, Eva arched her back so that it was in the air. Grinning, Adam reached forward and started to rub and play with her thick booty, bouncing it and feeling how soft it was before giving it a light smack. This made Eva giggle a bit as she started to gag on Adam's cock. The way he leaned forward pushed more into her mouth and soon there was spit leaking down her chin.

As Adam continued to massage and jiggle Eva's ass, he began thrusting his cock into her mouth, making Eva gag more. Turned on even more, Eva reached under herself with one hand and began to rub herself while using her other hand to massage Adam's heavy balls. Feeling them reminded her of what was building up for her, encouraging her to suck harder on Adam's cock.

This continued for some time until Adam suddenly grabbed Eva and pulled her mouth off his cock. He pushed her onto her back and kicked off his pants around his ankles before climbing onto the bed. Grinning, Eva knowingly spread her legs, revealing her wet, swollen pussy. She was still rubbing it as Adam moved between her legs and positioned his cock so it lined up with Eva's pussy.

"Fuck," Eva groaned as Adam rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy. "Please don't fucking tease me Adam," she begged as she began to play with her tits. Smirking, Adam pushed forward and the pair of lovers both moaned as Adam's cock filled up Eva's pussy.

"F-fuck!" Eva wrapped her legs around Adam's waist to hold him in. Taking the hint, Adam began to thrust hard into Eva, each thrust making the bed creak and smack against the wall.

Soon, Adam was pounding hard into Eva's tight snatch, the only sounds being their grunts and moans and the bed shaking from their movements. Eva loved when they fucked like this. As much as when she and Adam made love, she also needed something primal, to be treated like a slut and not a woman.

Growling, Eva dug her nails into Adam's back, making him let out a gasp before he grit his teeth. He pushed his hips forward, lifting Eva's lower body off the bed and soon he was jackhammering hard into her. Eva's screamed out in pleasure as he did this, his balls smacking against her ass as her pussy dripped juices all over the bed.

"YES ADAM! TURN ME INTO YOUR WHORE!" Eva screamed as she dug her nails harder into Adam's back. She could feel her orgasm racing toward her, and as Adam leaned in and kissed her passionately, it hit her like a train. Screaming into her young lover's mouth, Eva's body shook as she came, her pussy squirting out juices all over Adam's crotch and the bed.

Adam continued to pound into Eva as she came, immediately bringing her to the brink of another one. She let go of her grip on his back and laid there, moaning as she let Adam use her however he wanted. He leaned down and sucked on her nipple as he began rocking his hips, grinding his crotch against her sensitive clit, making Eva yelp and almost scream again as she gripped the sheets.

"A-Adam," Eva said weakly. "Y-you're gonna m-m-make me... make me... AHHHHH!" Eva's body jerked suddenly as she came again. At the same time, Adam also hit his limit, and with a roar he pulled his cock out of her pussy and fired his load. The first two ropes of cum hit her face while the subsequent ones landed on her stomach and boobs.

Eva laid there as Adam jerked his cock, firing cum all over her until finally they petered out, the last few being small spurts that landed on her pussy. The whole time, she was quivering as she recovered from the back to back orgasms. Before Adam, Eva never experienced multiple orgasms. Now though, she didn't think she could be satisfied without them.

Once he was done, Adam collapsed onto the bed next to Eva. The two just laid there gasping for breath and staring at the ceiling. They were covered in sweat and cum, especially Eva who was particularly aware of the massive load Adam had deposited on her body. As much as Eva loved it when Adam deposited his cum in her pussy, it made Eva feel especially filthy when he came on her, especially her face and tits. It was as if Adam was marking his territory. Her body wasn't just hers, it was also his to use however he wanted, whenever he wanted, and that just made her want more.

After a couple of minutes, their breathing began to return to normal. Eva, having gathered some energy, began scooping up Adam's cum with her fingers. Adam rolled onto his side as he watched Eva suck the cum she was collecting off her hands. Watching this sent a jolt to Adam's deflated cock.

"Hey," Adam said when Eva was done. "Can you pass me my phone?" Eva raised an eyebrow then reached out and grabbed Adam's phone from the nightstand. She handed it to him and watched as he rolled onto his back and dialed a number.

"Hey Dave? Yeah it's Adam. Listen, I don't think I can make it in today," Eva perked up when she heard this and smiled as she snuggled closer to Adam. "Everything's fine, just going through some personal stuff... OK yeah I'll see you on Monday." Adam hung up the phone and set it on the stand next to him.

"Happy now?" he asked with a grin as he looked down at Eva. Instead of saying anything, Eva just rolled on top of Adam and kissed him passionately, her tongue pressing against his lips. Adam returned the kiss with just as much intensity, parting his lips so that their tongues danced with each other. Their hands ran all over each others' bodies, Eva letting out soft groans as Adam pawed at her thick ass. She began to unconsciously grind against him and moaned as he pussy rubbed against his legs.

After a while the two stopped kissing and just laid there holding each other, neither in a rush to let go of the other one. Eva could feel Adam's cock pressing against her but did her best to ignore it. As much as she wanted to take it for another ride, she also wanted to tease Adam a bit. She sat up and positioned herself so she sat on his stomach before reaching down and running her hands through his curly hair. Adam let out a low groan and smirked.

"I feel like you're trying to tell me something," he said as he reached up and grabbed her boobs. He pinched the dark pink nipples, causing Eva to gasp as her pussy began to throb in anticipation. She needed it bad, but she also wanted to play a bit. She wanted Adam to beg her as opposed to it being the other way around. As much as she loved submitting to him, she also loved the thought of being on top once in a while.

"Hm... I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about," Eva feigned innocence as she pulled Adam's hands from her boobs and pinned them to the bed. Adam rolled his eyes and easily broke her grip before turning over. Eva yelped as she fell onto the bed then found herself on her stomach, Adam on top of her and pinning her arms to the bed next to her.

"Maybe you forgot how this works," Adam smacked Eva's ass hard, making her cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. "I'm in charge. You get dick when I say you get dick." He spanked her again. "You get eaten when I say you get eaten." He spanked her again. "And if you're gonna try and take charge, you. Should. Try. Harder." With each word he spanked her again and again. Soon Eva's add was red and she was laying there hotter and wetter than before.

"Y-yes Adam. I'm sorry," she whined as she laid there panting like a bitch in heat. Adam chuckled as he spanked her again.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" he asked as he spanked her one last time. Eva cried out and nodded frantically. If she was being honest she wasn't just enjoying it, she was loving it. As much as she would've loved to take charge, she also loved being used and abused like this. Before Adam she probably wouldn't have allowed any man to talk to her or treat her like this, even Michael. But with Adam she knew that she relished in it. The way he dominated her and treated her like a whore in the bedroom but regarded her as a queen any other time left her in a constant state of want. Actually, not want. Need. She NEEDED Adam. He filled a void in her life that she didn't realize was missing and helped her discover a side to herself that she loved to embrace.

Adam finally let go of her and turned her over. When Eva looked at him, she was surprised to see him look at her with genuine sincerity, a sharp contrast to the dominant behavior he just displayed. She smiled and sat up then placed a hand on his cheek, a gesture that he quickly returned. As if reading each other's' minds, the two leaned in and kissed each other softly, Adam falling onto his back with Eva on top as they did so. As they kissed, Eva positioned herself so her pussy was lined up with Adam's raging beast. She lifted her hips then slowly pushed down, letting out a sharp moan into his mouth as she felt the tip push into her.

As Eva pushed further down on Adam's cock, Adam let out a moan as well, her warm pussy clamped tight around his cock. Eva pulled back as her pussy reached the base of Adam's cock and placed her hands on his toned chest, gasping as she began to grind back and forth. Soon his cock was hitting every bit of her pussy, her clit rubbing against his crotch, her moans becoming louder as she was overtaken by pleasure.

Eva continued with a slow steady grind for a bit while Adam reached up and pinched her nipples, making Eva cry out as she dug her nails into his chest. Growling, Eva bagan to bounce up and down on Adam's cock, letting out a noise every time he bottomed out inside her when she fell back down on his black meat.

"Oh my... ahh Adam it's... it's so good... ahhhh!" Eva let go of her grip on Adam's chest and leaned back on her hands as she bounced harder on his dick. Not to be outdone, Adam grabbed her waist and started to thrust up into her to meet her bounces, making Eva scream as he drilled into her. "Fuck yes yes yes!!" was all she could say as she felt him enter her over and over again.

Suddenly, Eva felt herself get pulled as Adam sat up and held her on his lap. He moved his hips to her ass and bounced her up and down on his cock as he took one of her nipples in her mouth. Eva groaned as she wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him in tighter while also grinding against him. She could feel every inch, every vein, every pulse of his massive truncheon and it made her hungry for more.

As Adam bounced Eva on his cock, he alternated between her two nipples, licking and sucking and biting them with an urgency like a man on death row wating for his last meal. The feeling of his strong hands on her ass and his full lips on her nipples only accentuated the pleasure for Eva and soon she was on the verge of what promised to be a strong orgasm.

"H-holy shit!" she screamed. "I-I'm gonna..." but before she could finish, her cell phone suddenly went off, scaring the pair. Eva was so caught off guard that she jumped a little, smaking Adam in the face with her massive orbs and making him recoil.

"Ow!" he cried out as he fell onto his back. Eva sat on him panting and laughing a little before reaching over and grabbing her phone. On the screen it said "Bridgette." Slightly unnerved, Eva answered it.

"H-hello," Eva said a bit shakily, her breathing uneven partially due to the fucking and partially due to the shock from the call.

"Eva!" came a bright and cheery voice from the other end of the line. "I was just calling to check in on you. You're usually in by now!" Bridgette was Eva's best friend and the owner of the gym that Eva worked out at. Confused, Eva checked the time on her phone and her eyes widened. It was almost 10, nearly an hour after she usually went in for her daily workout.

"Shit," she muttered under her breath before putting the phone back to her ear. "Heh sorry about that B. I uh... I overslept! Yeah, and I was up pretty late last night and overslept and lost track of time!"

"Ooooh what were you doing up so late?" Bridgette asked teasingly. "Or rather... WHO were you doing?" Eva felt her heart sink. There was no way Bridgette knew. No one knew. She made sure that no one could possibly know.

"W-what are you..." Eva started but she was immediately cut off Bridgette.

"Oh please, you don't think I've noticed the extra pep in your step or the fact that you've been practically glowing?" Bridgette giggled "You're seeing someone, and from the way you've been acting, it seems like they're fucking you good!"

"That's so... you don't... ahhh!" Eva was once again cut off, this time by a suddenly shock sent from her pussy through the rest of her. She looked down to see Adam, smirking, when suddenly it happened again and she let out another squeal.

"Eva?" Bridgette asked upon hearing the noises. "Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah I'm f-ahhhhh!" Eva felt something stir inside her and realized what was happening. Adam was flexing his cock insider of her, exciting her already sensitive pussy. She glared at him as a way of telling him to stop, but instead he reached out and grabbed her waist. Before she could say anything, he began to thrust his cock up into her, making her let out a loud, guttural moan.

"F-fuck!" she screamed out, aware of the fact that her best friend was still on the phone but not really caring at this point. Any care she had in the world melted away as she felt Adam hammer into her pussy.

"Oh my God!" Bridgette said as she pieced together what was going on. "You're fucking him right now!"

"Ohhh... ahhhh n-no... h-he's fucking meeeeeee!!" Eva cried out as her back arched and her toes curled. The orgasm she was denied by Bridgette's call was coming back and she could feel it coming at her quick. "Oh my God it feels so goooooood!"

"Wow... it sounds like he's fucking you real good," Bridgette said a bit breathlessly. She certainly was not expecting this when she called, but now as she listened to Eva getting fucked she certainly wasn't complaining.

"N-not just good... ohhh he's fucking me great... he's fucking me better than HOLY SHIT!!" Eva screamed as she felt something slide into her tight asshole. Adam has snuck his hand around and slipped a finger inside, something Eva wasn't expecting. The suddenly intrusion was like pressing a button and it made her orgasm hit her hard and sudden.

12