The Valentine Next Door Ch. 05

Story Info
Kimmy and Eva come home.
8.4k words
4.66
7k
18

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmy hadn't even realized she had fallen asleep until she heard the chime of the intercom above before hearing the pilot speak.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen, we're about an hour out from our destination and..." Kimmy tuned the rest out as she stretched her arms above her head and let out a groan of annoyance. She had just gotten comfortable too. She looked over at the two women sitting with her. Her best friend, Jenna, was sitting in the seat immediately next to her with her eyes closed and her headphones on. Next to her was Eva, Kimmy's mom, who was reading from a book sitting on the tray in front of her.

As Eva concentrated on the pages in front of her, Kimmy took the opportunity to study her mother. She had flown out a few days ago to help Kimmy get packed up and ready to come home for summer while she was busy finishing her finals, which the 19-year-old greatly appreciated. However, she was shocked when she saw her for the first time in 9 months.

Her mom seemed like a completely different person. She was more relaxed, she was a lot more cheerful, she had a bunch of energy. She even looked different. She had this glow and her hair that she usually kept up when it got this long was out and flowing. It was so odd to Kimmy that she almost didn't recognize her at first when she arrived.

Kimmy wasn't the only one who took notice. The whole time her mom was there, they couldn't go anywhere without a guy checking her out. Dads, teachers, students, it didn't matter. Young or old, she attracted all eyes the second she walked by. Kimmy was used to guys trying to hit on her mom, but this was different. It was like she gave off a vibe that openly invited all men to approach her. Not only that, but her mom, who usually brushed off any attempts to flirt with her, seemed to be reveling in it.

Kimmy thought back to when she talked to Jenna about her mom's sudden transformation. She shrugged it off.

"Maybe she's finally getting some dick," Jenna said with a giggle. Kimmy's face had immediately gotten red.

"Jenna! That's my mom!" She hit her friend, who was now laughing, with a pillow before pushing it into her suitcase. "Besides, if she was seeing someone, why wouldn't she tell me?"

"Maybe she's seeing someone who she doesn't think you'd approve of? Hehe maybe she's dating Ad-" Jenna was cut off by Kimmy pulling the pillow back out and throwing it at her. She laughed and put her hands up in surrender. "I'm just kidding. I'm sure the last person she would date is the guy you're crushing on."

Now as they were on their flight, Kimmy shook her head and sat back in her seat. Jenna was right. There's no way Adam was dating her mom. 'Adam...' Kimmy felt her face warm up at the thought of seeing her neighbor again.

'One thing for sure,' Kimmy thought to herself with a smile. 'By the end of the summer, I'm gonna make Adam mine.'

~~~

Adam, meanwhile, was enjoying his morning the way any man would want to; sitting on the couch, a cup of coffee in one hand, the blonde locks of a beautiful woman in the other. That hand was currently keeping said woman's head between his legs, his hard cock pushing against her throat while his balls were nestled snugly against her chin.

Bridgette glanced up at the young owner of the thick monster in her mouth and made a gurgling noise that Adam supposed was meant to be a moan. He laughed and pulled her up, tapping his cock against her hanging tongue. She had a goofy smile on her face, the same one that she and Eva always had whenever his cock was involved.

Adam had thought Eva was a weird breed, being so mesmerized by his 10 inch black cock from the moment she got her hands on it. It contrasted with the usual response from girls his age whenever they saw it, so he thought Eva was just an anomaly. Thanks to her and Bridgette he was starting to realize that maybe young girls just weren't his flavor. They didn't know what they wanted. These ladies clearly did, and he was more than happy to provide.

As his cock throbbed in the blonde's hands, she groaned at the taste of his precum as she dragged her tongue across the mushroom tip. She had spent the better part of the past week practicing on Adam's cock to work on getting it down her throat and comfortable in her mouth. Now that she had, she just wanted to taste and worship it. Her fingers traced along every vein, her tongue lapped hungrily across his head, her mouth exploded from the salty taste of his precum.

When the sensations became too much for her, she stood and pulled him up. He smirked knowing where this was going. He kept drinking from his coffee as she led him back down the hall to his bedroom. When they got there he set the cup down on the desk and scooped her up, making her giggle as he threw her on the bed.

Bridgette didn't hesitate to spread her legs, revealing her soaking cunt. Adam licked his lips, wanting so badly to taste her, but also aware they were strapped for time and they both needed this. This was their last time together, so he didn't want to waste another moment.

When he climbed on top of her, she grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. They groaned and pawed at each other, his hands rubbing her breasts tenderly, her nails raking across his back. Their kiss was cut off by the gasp that escaped from her lips as he thrusted into her, filling her tight pussy with one thrust.

Bridgette thought that after spending a week getting stretched and trained by this cock she'd be ready for it. She wasn't, and that realization hit her harder than the sudden orgasm that surged through her core when he slammed into her. Her moan elevated into a scream and she scrunched her body around him, holding him deep in her as she shook all over.

"Fuck... me..." she panted as she dug her nails into his back. Adam growled and started slamming hard into her welcoming cunt. With each thrust, a guttural moan was torn from her throat. Waves of pleasure shot up from her pussy as Adam laid on top of her and fucked her hard. His cock was like a jackhammer, drilling her down into the bed. "FUCK! YES PLEASE! GIVE IT TO ME!" Bridgette dragged her nails down Adam's dark skin, eliciting a howl of both pain and pleasure from her young lover.

As Adam pounded into the horned up blonde, he brought his lips down against her, kissing the fit older woman beneath him passionately. Their tongues dueled lustfully with one another, droll falling from the corners of her mouth as she let out muffled moans against his. Deeper and deeper, the black cock entered her. As he stretched her like no man had ever before, Bridgette couldn't contain herself anymore and pushed Adam's face aways from hers as she came all over his thick member.

While Bridgette laid there panting hard, Adam slowed his thrusts down to a slow grind, riding her through her orgasm. His crotch rubbed against her swollen clit, making her shake and gasp. His lips moved to her neck, teasing her skin with his teeth. God he knew how to get her going. Even now as she felt herself coming down from her orgasm, she felt herself on the verge of another.

"Behind," she gasped out. "Fuck me... like a bitch..." she pleaded with him. Smirking, Adam pulled out of her and flipped her over. Bridgette arched her back and wiggled her heart-shaped ass for him, knowing how much of an assman he was. Sure enough, within seconds Adam was on top of her, burying his thick cock back inside of her snug pussy. Within seconds he was hammering into her with reckless abandon, his thighs clapping against her thick ass and making her squeal in pleasure.

"Yes! OH GOD YES!" Bridgette was practically sobbing as another orgasm tore through her body. Adam growled as he grabbed her arms and pulled her up, thrusting rapidly into her and making his balls slap against her clit. Her eyes rolled and her tongue hung out of her mouth as her second orgasm immediately rode into a third, making her go numb. She felt like her very essence was being torn from her body. She was nothing more than a toy for Adam to use as he wanted, and use here was exactly what he was good at.

Suddenly, Adam released her arms. She started slumping forward but then he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body against his as he buried his face in her neck and slowed his thrusts. The sudden shift from raw, animal fucking to soft, tender love making was exactly what she loved about having sex with Adam. He knew how to make her feel like both a beautiful goddess, and a needy fuckdoll.

As he peppered her neck with kisses and slowly grinded against her, Bridgette turned her head slightly and smiled at him. He was out of breath and sweat was dripping down his face. Lord only knows how she looked.

"You ok there?" She asked teasingly as she pushed her ass back against him, making him laugh.

"Yeah I'm just... just trying to make sure I never forget this feeling," he admitted before glancing away. Bridgette's eyes widened in surprise. Her heart literally skipped when he said this. It only just hit her now that this was probably their last time together. This would be the last time she got to enjoy being fucked by this smart, kind, handsome man. Sure it had only been a week, but it was easily the best week Bridgette had ever enjoyed with a partner.

"Adam," Bridgette said softly as she laid a hand on his cheek. "I... I lo-"

"Don't," he interrupted her. "Don't make this harder. You know I care about you Bridgette. But I love Eva. You deserve someone who can give you everything you deserve, who can give you all of themself." Tears started forming in Bridgette's eyes but she nodded. He was right, and she knew it. She could never come between what he and Eva had, nor would she want to. She could only hope that she found that with someone else.

"Well hopefully that person can fuck me just as well as you do," she said with a chuckle, making Adam laugh as well before he pulled her into a tender kiss. This went on for a moment before she pulled away and gave him a smirk. "Speaking of which, I still have you all to myself for a little longer, and I don't believe you've cum yet."

"Oh true," he said as if he had forgotten what they were doing. "Hm well, I suppose now is as good a time as ever to tell you about your surprise." When she tilted her head in confusion, he went on. "Eva called me yesterday, and she told me that for our last time, I'm allowed to cum inside you."

Bridgette's jaw dropped when he said this. Eva's one rule for them hooking up was that he couldn't cum in her pussy. He was allowed to do literally anything else he wanted to her, but that was off limits. So naturally, it came as a shock to hear that Eva was allowing her boyfriend to creampie her best friend. It had been all Bridgette wanted since the first time she felt Adam's cock inside of her, and despite her best begging and oral incentives, she couldn't get him to budge.

"S-seriously?" She asked, still not believing what he was saying.

"Seriously," he confirmed for her before pushing her forward against the bed. He grabbed a handful of her hair and grinned down at the sight of her ass. "Which, thank god because if I had to look at this fat ass one more time, I was gonna cum in you one way or another."

Bridgette giggled hearing this and started bouncing her ass back against him, making them both gasp as her tight cunt moved up and down his throbbing beast. With a snarl, he pushed her face down in the bed and started pounding into her. Her dials were immediately amped back up when she felt his cock press down against her womb. She felt like her pussy was blooming for him, coaxing his rich seed from her.

'He's gonna do it,' she thought to herself with a smile. 'He's gonna breed me!' Suddenly she had a flash of thoughts; his thick cum coating her insides, her belly growing, Adam sucking milk from her tits while he fucked her senseless. All of these ran through her head in seconds, and sent her spiraling over the edge to another powerful orgasm as she squirted all over him.

Adam laughed when he felt her juices spray over his crotch and he leaned down, whispering in her ear.

"You thought about me knocking you up, didn't you?" When Bridgette nodded, he laughed and kept going. "You want it? You want to feel my thick, fertile cum inside of you?" Something about the way he said fertile triggered something deep inside of the blonde, making her shake as she got closer to another mind-blowing climax.

"Please Adam!" She pleaded as she slammed her hips back at him. "Please cum in me! CUM IN MY SLUTTY PUSSY AND MAKE ME YOURS!" That was the tipping point for Adam, and with a final holler he buried his cock as deep as possible and flooded her insides with his hot load. The feel of his cock throbbing inside her paired with the hot rush of cum made Bridgette scream as she came one last time with him.

The two laid there for what was probably just a few minutes, but felt like an eternity. They were both wiped, sweat dripping from them, both of them panting like they'd just run a marathon. Bridgette looked over her shoulder at Adam, who returned the look and gave her a playful wink that made her heart flutter.

"D-don't worry," she said softly. "I'm on the pill." Adam nodded but made note of the somewhat disappointed tone in her voice. He turned his head and kissed her gently. She smiled as she turned her body beneath his, laying on her back and wrapping her arms around him as they kissed. She wanted to enjoy this. One last kiss with her best lover ever.

When the moment finally passed, Adam glanced at the clock on his nightstand and cursed. Bridgette looked the opposite way, knowing what he was thinking and wanting to not think about it herself. It hurt too much.

"I know," she said softly as she choked back tears. "You have to go." Adam nodded and got up, stumbling toward the door to take a quick shower. He looked back at her and raised an eyebrow, silently asking her to join him. Bridgette smiled and shook her head. She knew that if she joined him then they'd fuck again, and she wouldn't be able to stop herself again. When he went into the bathroom and turned on the water, she laid down and curled up in his comforter, taking solace in his smell all over the fabric.

"I love you, Adam," she whispered to herself before crying silently into the warm blanket.

~~~

"Have you seen him yet?"

"Kimmy, we're the same height. If you can't spot him, neither can I."

As the trio of women made their way toward baggage claim, Eva found herself getting increasingly agitated with her daughter. Ever since she'd arrived at her school, all Kimmy could talk about was how excited she was to see Adam. At first Eva had found it sweet, but now after listening to it all week she was pretty annoyed. Of course, she couldn't do anything about it. If she told her to stop, it would lead to a very uncomfortable conversation about why it bothered her so much.

"In her defense, she doesn't know about us," Adam had reminded her during a phone call on Eva's third night there. She had spent the better part of an hour complaining about how Kimmy had spent pretty much all day gushing over him,and she'd needed a reminder that he was still very much in love with Eva. Adam had a particular way of helping keep Eva's temper in check, and she greatly appreciated it.

"Mrs. Williams? You ok?" Eva blinked and snapped back to reality, looking over at Jenna.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine! And I told you, call me Eva," she added. Jenna giggled.

"OK Eva. So what were you thinking about? You were smiling and had this weird look on your face." Eva's eyes grew wide and she looked in a different direction to hide her quickly reddening face.

"O-oh nothing! Just excited to be home!" She looked back at Jenna who was still giggling like she knew something. After spending a week with the pair of teenagers, Eva had quickly figured out that despite how bubbly the small redhead was on the outside, she was extremely sharp and good at figuring out people. Considering her dad worked for the FBI, she supposed that she shouldn't be shocked.

"If you say so," Jenna said, clearly not believing her but knowing better than to press the subject. Kimmy was oblivious to the obvious, but Jenna knew better. She could recognize a well-fucked woman when she saw one, and Eva was clearly getting fucked so well that even Jenna was a bit jealous.

Before Eva could say anything else, their conversation was cut short by an excited squeal from Kimmy, who had walked ahead of the two in the search for their ride.

"There he is!" She said pointing in one direction. Sure enough, Eva recognized her neighbor turned boyfriend. Being the dork he is, he wore a simple white t-shirt and faded blue jeans but also had on a chauffeur's hat and was holding a white cardboard that said "WILLIAMS" on the front in black Sharpie.

Eva watched as Kimmy dropped her duffel so quickly that Jenna almost tripped over it and dashed off toward him. Luckily Adam had spotted the girl just in time to catch her as she jumped in his arms, wrapping her arms and legs around him and nearly knocking him over.

Watching the two embrace filled Eva with a mix of emotions. Excited that she would be finally reunited with her boyfriend, happy to see Kimmy so happy, and well... jealous. Eva knew that Kimmy was crushing hard on Adam, she wasn't exactly subtle about it. But only now, as Adam set her down and stepped back to look her over, did it occur to her that she might actually be a threat to their relationship. Kimmy had always been a bright, outgoing girl, but her curves had become a lot more fleshed out while she was gone. The freshman 15 had clearly skipped her stomach and went elsewhere, giving her a thick butt and a pair of DD's to match her personality.

It took the older woman everything in her power to keep herself composed as she and Jenna walked up to them. Only when Adam looked away from Kimmy and smiled at Eva did she feel herself relax and curse herself for being silly. This was Adam. HER Adam.

"Hey stranger," he said as he stretched his arms out to her. She calmly embraced him, but he could no doubt feel her heart beating rapidly and her nipples hardening under her sundress. She took a moment to inhale the smell of his musk and body wash, thrilled that she was finally back in his arms.

After what felt like forever but was realistically only a couple seconds, she pulled away and smiled up at him, silently telling him she loved and missed him. He returned the smile and gave her a wink, signaling that he got it and felt the same.

"Ahem!" Jenna glared at Kimmy as she dropped her friend's bag down at her feet. Kimmy had been staring at Adam the whole time, and only when the redhead cleared her throat did she snap out of it.

"Oh! Sorry about that," she said as she picked up her bag. "Um Adam, this is Jenna, my best friend. Jenna, this is-"

"The famous Adam!" Jenna said as she stretched out a hand toward Adam. He took it and shook her hand, raising an eyebrow. "Kimmy may have mentioned you."

"Oh?" He smirked as he looked over at his younger neighbor, who was quickly getting redder in embarrassment. "How often?"

"Oh just once or twice," Kimmy squeaked out.

"A day," Jenna added.

"Pffft, more like an hour," Eva said, making Adam and Jenna both laugh while Kimmy ran off in the opposite direction toward the suitcase carousel. Jenna quickly chased after her, yelling her apologies, leaving just Eva and Adam. Adam wasted no time snaking an arm around her back and cupping her ass, making her jump. Immediately she felt her pussy start to moisten.

"You have no idea how hard it is not to kiss you right now," he said in a low tone that sent shivers along her spine. Cute, sweet Adam was gone, now replaced with sexy, dominant Adam. Eva did everything in her power not to look at him, knowing that if she did she wouldn't be able to resist begging for it right then and there.