The Valentine’s gift

Story Info
Wife gives a husband the gift he all ways wanted.
3k words
4.22
46.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Valentine's coming up would you like for Valentine's?"

"You know what I want."

Kim just looked puzzled and wandered off. The next day Kim came up and asked,

"What would you like for Valentine's?"

"You know what I want, the same thing that I wanted for Christmas."

"I thought I got you everything you wanted for Christmas."

"You got me lots of things, but you didn't give me the thing I wanted."

"And what is that?"

"The same thing I wanted for my birthday."

"And what is that?" Kim was becoming a little frustrated.

"The same thing I wanted for our anniversary last year and the last couple of years." Kim sat back and thought about it for a few minutes, then she said, "Oh that! Well, I will think about it."

"Please don't say you will, if you're not going to."

"I wouldn't."

Over the next few days, my heart was hoping it would happen. But my brain told me it wasn't going it happen, so I was going to make one last-ditch effort. So 2 days before Valentine's Day I stop at an adult bookstore that sells novelties and sex toys and picked up a very small little butt plug with a red a heart on the bottom.

Valentine's day, I got up as I usually do, to go to work, I usually get up before Kim. I got ready for work and on my way out I left a dozen red roses, a card, and a gift-wrapped box with a bow on it on the counter. The card read Happy Valentine's day, inside the card I wrote, to my sweet loving wife, I hope you have a great day, I'll see you later.

Inside the box was the red hearted butt plug and some lube.

Then I went off to work, the morning moved slowly along, I kept anticipating getting a phone call or a text about the present, stating something like, what are you thinking I am going to do with this. But the phone did not ring and a text message didn't come. I was puzzled because Kim has never wanted to go along with me and try a little anal play and knew she would reject the idea of the butt plug. Just before lunch, I got a message, it was from Kim, along with the message there was a photo of her. She was wearing a sheer white blouse that showed off her perfect C cup breasts, her blouse was pulled down low and exposed a lot of cleavage. Her nipples were hard and poking through the sheer material of the blouse. She was leaning forward puckering her bright red lips for a kiss. The message said, thinking of you, can't wait to later. Remember we live on love.

A few minutes later I got another message, there was a picture of Kim, she was somewhere I wasn't familiar with. The photo was taken from the back, she was bent over a chair her legs spread apart her skirt pulled up around her waist and she was looking back over her shoulder at the camera. She had a big, ear to ear grin, and look of lust and desire in her eyes. She had the same blouse on and now I could see the rest of her. She was wearing a red short skirt, red 4" high heel shoes and a red pair of crotchless panties. I took another look and there between her butt cheeks was the end of the red butt plug I gave her this morning. The message said. Thinking of you, wishing you were here.

5 minutes later I received another message, this time Kim was sitting in a chair, legs pulled up high to her chest, her blouse was completely open exposing her tits, she had one hand rolling her nipples between her fingers and the other hand had two fingers in her hot pussy. I could see the area around her pussy was glistening with her own juices. There I saw the butt plug still in her butt. The message said, this is toy is making me hot you better be ready to put out my fire when you get home. I had to admit I was getting a raging hard-on just looking at the pictures and thinking about what was to come.

Two can play this game, I thought to myself, so I pulled down my pants and took a picture of my raging hard-on with my phone and sent the Kim with the message, don't worry honey, Nick is Up for his job. I got one more message. I see Nick is ready, I'll be waiting for you.

I thought the morning was long but the afternoon with even dragged longer, waiting to go home to find out what else she had awaiting me. The anticipation was almost unbearable, my cock was hard and I was having a hard time hiding from everyone. I finally was able to go home; I have to send some people home early just so I could get out at a reasonable time. Once in the truck, I texted Kim that I was on my way. I got a response from Kim message saying, hurry up I'm warming up dinner and it should be ready when you get here, so don't be late. The attached picture was of Kim in the backyard on a lounge chair, her blouse unbuttoned to her belly showing her beautiful breasts, her perky nipples they're poking out through the material, her feet were pulled all the way to her butt, and her knees were spread wide apart. the picture was taken so that I could see up her skirt, I saw a little pink vibrator sticking out of her cleanly shaved pussy and just below that, I saw the red gem of the butt plug. The drive was long, I felt I must to hit every red light along the way, which just made it tougher on my erect dick just thinking of Kim at the house.

When I got home I walked in, there was Kim standing there, "Hello hubby, I am glad you are home." She then walked up and gave me a passionate kiss, then she slid her tongue in my mouth. I slid my hand down her back and continued to her shapely butt. Slipping my hand between her ass cheeks could feel the gem end of the butt plug. We broke apart, she looked up into my eyes and said,

"I have been a bad girl, and need to be punished. I haven't performed my wifely duties." she sank to her knees, undid my pants pull out my cock and started stroking it. Then looking up at me she said "I haven't done any of the things you wanted." She took my cock into our mouths and started sucking it. She then kept going deeper with each stroke, the inside of her mouth felt velvety smooth. She had it haft way in her mouth, she looked up, the look in her eyes was of pure love mixed with complete lust. She then relaxed her throat and swallowed more until she finally got the point where her nose as touching my pubic hair. She kept this up for what seemed a long time. Kim has never made it to a point of me cumming from a blow job. my balls started to contract and I was getting close to cumming. I looked down, Kim was looking up at me with love, lust, and satisfaction in her eyes. She could tell I was about to cum and with one final thrust all the way down her throat, I came spurting cum down her throat, she swallowed every bit of it.

She looked back up at me and said, "That was great,

I don't know why I feared it for so many years. I feel so bad that I've never given you what you wanted and desired. I hope that helps make up for it, and it's only be the start of many more."

"That was great."

"Yes, it was great, I love you Tim!"

"I love you too."

"But I still need to be punished." Kim started walking towards the living room, I followed behind her, as she walked she grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up to flash me her beautiful ass. In the living room, there on the coffee table was a little toy whip and our camera. I sat down in a chair, then turned to Kim.

"I have been such a bad girl; I need a spanking." Kim picked up the toy whip and handed it to me, then she pulled up her skirt, bent over my lap.

"Please spank me Tim!" With the toy whip, I softly started to whipped her butt.

"I have been worse than that, harder. So I whipped her harder.

"Harder Tim." I put the toy down, and began to use my hand,

"Harder, I have been such a bad, bad girl, please harder." So I slapped her even harder. Her butt was now as bright red as her lipstick.

"I think that is enough for now." I said.

"Thank you, I will try to be better."

Kim got off my lap and went over to the stereo, turn-on some music, and started to dance. "Why don't you start taking some pictures, tell me how you want me to pose?" Kim said. So I pick the camera and started taking pictures.

"Turn to the side, ya that's it, now turn to the other side, tilt your head back." Kim was loosening up and really getting to it. Click Click, I just kept taking pictures as Kim moved around.

"Throw your hair back."

Kim undid a few of the top buttons of her blouse, as she moved, the blouse open up. She did everything I said just like a good girl. Click-click, the camera kept clicking away. She undid the rest of her buttons and her blouse now was completely undone.

"Been over." When she did the blouse fell open so I could see her beautiful breasts. Click Click. She slowly removed her blouse to exposed her smooth firm tits and here brown areolas. Her nipples were hard as they could be and standing straight out. She danced a little more with her back to me really putting on a show, then she slid her skirt down part of the way to expose her voluptuous butt. Click Click she turned around to show me the top of her shaved pubic mound.

"That's it, Kim now reach up and cup your breast." She did as she was instructed like she was in a trance. She had a tit in each hand, slowly bringing them to her mouth.

"Use your tongue." One at a time she ran her tongue around her areolas then sucks on her nipples finally she bit down on them. Click Click. With one tit still in her teeth, she used the other hand to push her skirt lower till the skirt fell to the ground around her ankles. She then stepped out of it, turning around to show me her backside. Without any direction, Kim spread her legs, bent over to at the waist to touch the floor. She looked at me from between her legs with the biggest smile I have ever seen on her. I could see she was so excited that there were a few drops of her juices that had leaked out of her pussy. She was so proud and confident of what she was doing, she wanted me to see the only things she had on, was her beautiful smile, bright red lipstick, 4" red high heel, and her red gemmed butt plug. She then reached back and placed her hand on her ass and slowly pulled it forward towards her pussy, as she did she slid her middle finger between her ass cheeks. Then she reached the butt plug she grabbed hold of it and gave it a little tug, pulling out just to tease me. My cock was harder than it ever had been, watching Kim. I was so in tranced with her actions that I almost forgot to take pictures. Click Click. Her finger moved to her pussy slit, she added a second finger and slid them inside her pussy just a little, then spreading them apart, she showed me her inner lips, she was extremely wet and some of her juices were leaking down the inside of her legs. Her finger lingered between her lips, sliding one deep inside her and then adding the second. Her eyes where closed but I could tell she was enjoying herself. She then moved her fingers up to her engorged clit, taking it and rolling it between her thumb and finger, a low moan of excitement escaped from her lips.

"Come over here and give me a lap dance." Kim looked back at me and without a word, she did as she was told.

"Do you like your little sex slave?" Kim said, standing between my legs and grinding her ass on my crouch.

"I sure do." I reached out and grabbed a tit in each hand, squeezing her, then pinching her engorged nipples and twisting them a bit.

"Oh My, that hurts, please do it some more. "Kim's pussy had been grinding on my lap, she must have been trying to relieve the burning fire in her pussy. But now my cock had recovered and was hard as a rock and standing tall.

Kim turned around, undid my belt and pants, then reached in and pull out my cock, stroked it a few times, then leaned over to give it a little kiss. She stood back up, turn so her back was facing me, she backed up so my cock was between her ass cheeks. She started to slide my cock up and down between her tight ass cheeks, and over her butt plug. She was so wet that her juices help lubed my cock so it slid easily. It was a sight to see the glistening head of my cock poking out from her cheeks. I was getting close to blowing another load when she stopped and swung her legs over mine and straddled my lap.

"What else would you like me to do?"

I saw she had a vibrator on the floor under the coffee table.

"Use your toy on your pussy." Kim took a pillow from the couch to lean against, and sat right in front of me, she leaned back against the pillow, propped her legs up so I had a clear view between her legs, to see her glistening wet pussy. Click Click. She ran it up and down her slit than over her clit she was moaning quite loud. I could tell she was close to cumming.

"Why don't you put that vibrator on your butt plug?" She placed it on the end. What happened next was intense. She immediately began climaxing. "Oooooh myyyyy goooood I ammmm cummmminngggggggg." After that, I could not understand anything she said. Her eyes rolled back in her head so far I could only see white, then they closed. Her whole body started to shake, I wasn't sure but she might have passed out, she laid on the floor for about 5 minutes, then looked at me.

"Oh my god, that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Now it's your turn."

Crawling to my lap she looked so sexy like a cat in heat. She took my still hard cock into her mouth to lube it up, then stood up, turned her beautiful ass to me, held my cock and guided it to her overheated pussy. It went in to the hilt with no trouble. Her pussy was so wet it made sloppy noises. She proceeded to plunge down on it, slow at first then the tempo increased, when she got off me. her pussy made a popping noise when the cock came out of her. Still, with her back to me, she said,

"Now for what you have been waiting for." She reached behind and pulled the butt plug out of her ass.

"Now it's your turn." She wiped her hand over her dripping pussy to use some of her juices to help lube up my cock, then she grabbed it, positioned herself so the head was touching her butt hole. She looked straight into my eyes, then lower herself a few inches, then stopping for a moment, then down a little more, never taking her eyes off of me. she then did the final push to the bottom of my rock hard cock, she never flinched.

Still looking at me she said, "I can't believe it, this feels great." She then started to ride my rod for all it was worth, while I was squeezing her tits.

"Oh Tim, fuck me, fuck my ass you horny bastard, fuck your sex slave." She picked up the vibrator, turned it around, then inserted the handle in herself. I could feel the vibrator as she moved in and out, we were in the same rhythm, as she pushed the vibrate in, I was shoving my cock deep in her tight ass. I was near cumming, then Kim turned the vibrator on high and shoved it as deep as she could in her sloppy wet pussy, she screamed "I am Cummmiiinnnggg." I let out a deep groan. "Me Tooooo"

We both fell forward on the carpet. I had no energy to try to move nor did Kim. I just laid there with my shrinking cock still in Kim's ass.

We both fell asleep in that position, it most have been a sight. Me with my pants around my ankles, Kim with a vibrator sticking out of her pussy.

When we awoke, Kim looked me in the eyes and said,

"Why did I wait so long to try anal sex? I sure won't be waiting too long for a repeat." She then went to take a shower, as she walked away I noticed her ass was still a little red from the spanking. While Kim was in the shower I looked at the photos I had taken, and thought to myself, I am sure I won't be waiting too long for a repeat.