The Valentines Buffet

Story Info
A Valentines Date turns to lots more for this whore.
4.8k words
4.5
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Springwood Hotel, 8:30pm?" the message on my phone read. The words igniting the nerves inside, like a cage of butterflies had just been released in the pits of my stomach, my mouth instantly went dry as my mind raced.

"Sure!" I replied as my fingers glided across the phone screen before hitting send. The moment the sound of it being delivered played through the phone I gulped at the realisation of what I had just agreed to, while I had thought about, read about and even watched videos about it, I had never actually done it - that was until now.

I glanced at the time on my phone, it was a little after six. So, I had roughly two-hours before I'd have to leave to arrive at the hotel on time. With no time to waste I got everything I thought I'd need together and headed towards the shower.

***

It was right on 8:30pm when I knocked on the door of Room 208 of the Springwood Hotel, James - the 44-year-old married businessman in town for meetings, had messaged me the room number when I had let him know I was ready and about to leave.

I had received some looks from the guy behind the reception desk when I entered, while some exchanged sideways glances during the short trip to the second floor in the lift. I couldn't ascertain their reactions; I was too nervous to even think about what these men were thinking.

It was however the look of lust that filled James' eyes when he opened the door however that mattered to me, when he opened the door and looked me up and down before a mischievous grin grew on his face, he took a step backwards and invited me inside his hotel room.

"Wow," James said as he closed the door to his hotel room after I had stepped my way into his narrow hallway heading towards the bed that took centre stage of his hired room, "you're stunning," he continued - I could feel his eye on me, as if they were burning through me with his staring.

"Money is on the bedside table," James called after me as we both headed in the same direction. I walked around the bed where there were five one-hundred-dollar bills being held in place with his alarm clock being used as a weight.

Yep, that was the deal I had made with James.

It was Valentines Day. James was in town for meetings in and around corporate - it was an annual thing - being away from his wife at this time of year had made him lonely. All he wanted was someone to accompany him to a buffet his workplace was putting on.

Through our prior messages James had let it be known that his colleagues knew he had hired someone to accompany him, some who were also away from loved ones were jealous. He had asked that to 'rub a little salt' into the wound of their jealousy he'd love it if I could wear something sexy, not over the top but just enough to take their jealousy level to the next level.

Over the years of dressing up at home I had built up a collection of outfits, bits and pieces. I had liked to dress up, on the rare occasion had even dressed up to entertain others, however this was really the first time going out in public dressed up. While the first time my services had been 'hired'.

I had settled on a tight red dress, my thigh high black boots and thrown on black under garments. I had topped this off with my brown shoulder length wig, with subtle make up to help pass. I had also attached my fake nails just to complete the look.

Picking up the $500 that we had agreed on I began to slip it into my handbag when I felt James' hands be placed on my hips, one on each, I felt the warmth of his body as he stepped up behind me as he gently pulled me closer to him.

His lips pressed against the back of my neck, one of his hands moved to my hair and brushed it over my shoulder exposing the side of my neck for him to kiss and gently suck on, a low soft moan escaped my lips as his touch raised my level of arousal.

He turned me around as our lips wasted no time connecting, mine opening as his tongue began to roam into my mouth and explore its way around. My tongue meeting his before they began entangling together like in the middle of a dance routine.

My hands clasped each other around his neck as I pulled his head closer so our tongues could dance closer together, his body gyrating against mine as he took a step closer to me, his hands still placed on my hips pulling me towards him as he did so.

I was melting in his arms, with his touch, with the passion that was exploding between us. He broke our kiss, suddenly pulling away leaving my tongue kissing clear air before he spoke.

"Lay on the bed," he instructed. I climbed on the bed as I he had instructed, placing my head on the pillow, my freshly shaved legs side by side as I looked up as seductively as I could at him. Another grin crossed his face.

"No," he chuckled before continuing "turn over, I want to massage that sexy ass of yours," he said indicating with my finger the way he wanted me to rotate. I blushed at his comment about my sexy ass and did as he had asked, rolling over on the bed so my butt was facing him and my head face down on the pillow.

"Mmmm..." he moaned as he started to rub his hands down my body from my shoulders to my ankles, my clothes the only thing preventing me from feeling his touch. He slowly began to trace his hand back up, before repeating the process of moving them down my body.

As he moved his hands upwards this time, he stopped around my buttock area and began to moan as he massaged and moved his hands freely across my covered cheeks and upper thighs before he continued the rest of the way.

"Do you like that?" James asked as he again lowered his hands down my body.

"Mmmm, yes!" I replied before feeling a stinging slap on my ass forcing an audible yelp.

"That would be yes sir, do you understand?" James said in a tone filled with authority. While violence wasn't my thing, this spank, something I had never experienced before although stung sent a wave of sexual exhilaration through my body.

"Yes Sir," I quickly responded.

His hands continued to massage my body, working their way down, again stopping to pay special attention to my arse before continuing down to my ankles. I was a little disappointed when I could no longer feel his hands on my body.

Maybe he was pulling his cock out and going to give me a pre-buffet treat my mind hoped. My mind was confused when I felt something cold applied to my left ankle, the same feeling was then applied to my right ankle - I couldn't place what the feeling was however I soon worked it out when my right hand was then taken by his, the same feeling was soon applied, the same then with my left - he had just restrained me with some sort of hog tie system.

My mind started reeling, confused, I wasn't sure what was happening. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could say anything there was a knock at the door. Immediately James turned and went down the small hallway to the door, where he simply opened it and began to make his way back towards the bed.

"Is she here?" I heard someone ask.

"Yeah, follow me," James replied as he arrived back at where I lay, still clothed, yet hog-tied on the bed.

"Oh wow, look at her," a third voice stated as more men filled the room. A moment of panic beginning to come over me.

"James," I began to speak nervously. "James what's happening? What about the buffet your work is putting on?" I asked trying to get things back in order.

"Oh sweetie," James spoke up as he stepped up towards the top of the bed where my head lay on the pillows, "these are my work colleagues, and you are the buffet that we're putting on." He stated almost as if matter of fact.

I opened my mouth to protest, to ask questions, to comprehend, but as I parted my lips to speak James was sliding the head of his hardening dick into my mouth blocking my ability to do so. Having not taken a breath before hand I immediately struggled to breath but with my hands tied, I couldn't react as James continued to slide himself into me.

Eventually he began to withdraw from my mouth, but he wouldn't withdraw all the way he left the tip of his cock in my mouth before he again began to slide it into me, this time my mouth more accommodating to the intruder.

I felt hands start to touch me, rub up and down my body above my clothing, hands rubbing down my legs, soon my leg was held still while the first boot was removed, followed by the second, James had entered into a rhythm where his cock would enter past my tonsils and slide back out, covered in spit would help him slide into my throat further and harder each time than what the previous inwards thrust was.

Others had taken to slapping my face with their hardening cocks, rubbing and touching my body able to feel the smoothness of the legs through the holes in the fishnet stockings I had worn, and then I felt it - fresh air hitting my cheeks, as the sound of ripping filled the room - someone had just ripped my fishnets.

My arse cheeks where immediately being groped by the handful, pinched, pulled and held tight, some had taking to open palming spanking me which made me let out an audible moan around James' cock in my throat each time, to the enjoyment of the men around me.

I felt a cold sensation be applied to the entrance to my man pussy, it was lube, soon a finger was entering me, not softly either, that finger quickly became two then three, it was uncomfortable and I attempted to protest however any protest was muffled as a moan around James' cock as he continued to slide it in and out of my mouth, his balls now slapping against my chin with every thrust.

The fingers soon disappeared to the relief of my entrance canal, that relief was short lived however as I felt the tip of a penis soon replace their place at the entrance. This held felt big, fat. I know everyone says that to enhance their story, but it was the biggest I had ever experienced, bigger than any of my dildo heads.

I tried to shuffle away but, in the restraints, I was trapped, I couldn't move. I had no way to gain any leverage to move as a result my protest was futile and soon the head was spreading my hole wider than it had previously been spread.

It hurt but the moan of pain was again muffled by James's dick in my throat as his balls began to tighten, he again pulled out to the tip before he shoved it back in his balls beginning to unload as his cum began to unload in my throat, I began swallowing the best I could.

"Fuck Brayden you're ripping her open," a man standing beside the guy, now identified as Brayden, said as the cock in my arse began to slide deeper, the pain slowly giving way to pleasure, "her fucken eyeballs are rolling back in her head," he continued - he wasn't lying.

James' balls were finally emptied, and he slowly began to remove his cock from my mouth for the first time since this whole ordeal started. As I swallowed the last remnants of his load, I opened my mouth to again find out what the hell was going on.

Once again however before I could speak, I felt hands placed on my head, this time from the opposite side than what James had been on my head was twisted and a skinnier dick was thrust into my opening mouth.

"That's it Thommo, stuff this bitch," James said as the new guy began to slide his dick my throat.

Brayden meanwhile had entered his entire eight-inch, thick dick into my cavity and had entered a rhythm he enjoyed. The pain had subsided and the pleasure of a hard dick filling my cavity and hitting my prostate had taken over.

Ian, another man in the room much older than James, had begun to masturbate with his pants down in the corner as he and James spoke quietly to each other, looking over briefly before going back to their conversation.

In the middle of conversation James nonchalantly had spat on his hand, reached down and had taken over jerking the older man while continuing to talk as if though nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Thommo grabbed my head and began to ram his cock in my throat, it wasn't too big but fit comfortable he was furiously pumping himself in and out of my mouth fast, his balls swinging and hitting my chin just as James' had done earlier before he held it in place and without warning started to unload his seamen into my throat - again I swallowed it all as he unloaded into my gullet filling me with the latest round of man juice.

"Mr Whinchester will be first," James spoke as he came up beside Brayden, placing a hand on his shoulder. The feeling of the big cock in my ass told me Brayden was disappointed with this, but he began to withdraw, leaving an empty feeling in my canal he had opened to new levels.

The empty feeling didn't last long as I felt James's hand help guide Ian, or who he called Mr Whinchester's cock to my opened chute. His head slipped in with relative ease before he began to thrust himself forward.

Brayden approached my face to take the place of Thommo, I opened my mouth ready to accept him as I closed my eyes imagining all the damage he was about to do to my vocal cords before I felt a warm spray of liquid on my face.

Before he could slam his nice rock-hard cock into my mouth the scene had been too much for Brayden who as he approached had unloaded six waves of warm sticky cum to my face.

My mouth free for the first time I no longer had questions, my arse was filled with a man's cock, two loads sat on my stomach while a third was dripping from my face, instead of questioning all I did was able to moan as Mr Whinchester slid deeper into me, harder faster and with a little bit of extra force with every thrust.

I couldn't help but moan, do my best to grind backwards and use the muscles to massage the cock in there as much as possible.

Soon I felt Mr Whinchester clinch, before shaking uncontrollable as wave of hot seed exploded inside my man pussy. Once he stopped shaking the older man collapsed resting against my back, his cock slowly starting to soften... eventually slipping from my wet crack.

"Do we need these?" James asked tugging on the restraints.

"No," I answered. Smack! The stinging sensation again. I knew immediately what I did wrong. "No Sir," I corrected myself before feeling the restraints around my ankles and wrists be unclipped again giving me movement and control back.

Through some back-and-forth questions while everyone caught their breath, I discovered there was no buffet dinner; it was a fuckfest. They were away from their wives and girlfriends, lonely and this was a set up they did at the completion of every business trip.

Mr Whinchester, Ian, was the CEO of the company whose wife never accompanied him on business trips with the pairing in a sexless marriage.

"So, you get your kicks out of gang-raping people?" I stated.

"You were paid, if you want to leave - leave!" James applied abruptly. "Go make a complaint to the police we will wait right here."

I looked at him, at the guys around me, my mind flashed back to what had just transpired.

"I am sorry sir," I said as I stepped towards James and dropped to my knees in front of him. I leaned forward and took his dick into my mouth, sucking on the tip as I began to feel it get harder in my mouth.

Soon the others in the room stood around in a semi-circle, their cocks in different states of hardness.

It wasn't long before my hands were jerking the entire length of the shaft of Brayden and Thommo, James had his dick sliding in and out of my mouth, his hand on the back of my head guiding me deeper with ever thrust.

He pulled out and turning my head in his hand had my mouth face Thommo before pushing it forward until the entire length of Thommo's thick manhood was down my throat, with his force pushing and pulling my head on and off.

My arms rotated around the group ensuring everyone was getting their fair share of hand play while my mouth was busy.

Next it was the girthy member of Brayden whose cock was being shoved down my throat, not only his hands on the back of my head but a series of hands all taking turns holding me in place, taking my air away and forcing me to choke on the member down my throat.

Around the circle I went, while trying to keep it fair and even I had lost track of who I had been too as they all just grabbed my head and turned my mouth to them whenever they felt like it, my hands continued to reach for whatever hard cock was the closest and it continued to stroke.

My face and throat were soon getting its reward for being a cock whore in the middle of this circle, they each took turns to turn my head towards them one last time, some would furiously pump their cock in and out of my throat until they blew while others would turn my head just in time to unload over my face.

With the men all finished I looked at James, a grin of satisfaction crossing my face.

"Very nice," he said his grin matching mine. "Now get out." He said pointing to the door, his grin disappearing and a sterner look coming across it.

"I'll... I'll just clean up..." I stammered, confused, hurt and the feeling of being used washing across me.

"No, the fuck you won't, you will get out now FAGGOTT." James said with a more authority in his tone.

I got to my feet embarrassed, I grabbed my shoes and headed towards the door that Brayden was holding open to me. I scurried down the hallway to the elevator which took me to the reception area. I tried my best to walk through the area when I was stopped by the receptionist.

"Miss... miss..." he called out signalling for him. With cum dripping from my face I was too embarrassed to pay attention, but he wouldn't stop calling out, so I approached him, as he saw my face a knowing smile crossed it.

"Um..." he said attempting to keep a straight face "Mr Whinchester just called down he would like to see you in 1018 if you have time," the receptionist gestured with his hand towards the elevator once again.

I looked at him, at the elevator and then back at him. I turned towards the elevator and walked towards it pressing the number 10 on entrance and taking the longer journey higher into the hotel. The doors opened with a ding on the tenth floor, and I followed the signs to the right room number.

Again, for the second time tonight I reached out my hand towards the door and knocked. It was only mere seconds, as though he had been tipped off - probably by the receptionist - that I was coming and he had been waiting on the other side, before the door opened.

Ian, or Mr Whinchester if you worked for the company, was on the other side a bath towel wrapped around his waist meeting me with the same smile and lustful grin the James had met me with a couple hours earlier.

"You came," he said an excited tone in his voice, all I could manage was a smile as my mind wanted to reply that technically he came. He invited me in and walked me through his room; it was much bigger than that James had been booked into on the lower floor.

"Could I offer you a drink?" Ian asked as he poured a glass of bubbles offering it out to me, I took it, thanking him and sipped it.

"There is something about you," Ian Whinchester started as he walked towards me with his flute also filled with the alcoholic beverage, taking a sip of his drink as he did so.

"You have made this Valentines Day very special," he continued to speak as he came closer to me, an alluring look in his eye.

"Why thank you," I said. I could feel my face hot, growing red whether by the compliment or the alcohol, maybe even a hint of embarrassment.

"I brought this for my wife as a Valentines present here in town," he said as he pulled a small box from his pocket, opening it to display a diamond necklace with a red ruby love heart in the middle, "but the moment I saw you, I wanted you to have it." He said as he pulled it out of the box.

"May I?" he asked as he stepped behind me, I pulled my hair up while he clasped the necklace ends locking it in place around my neck.

12