The Valkyrie Project - Chapter 15

Story Info
The girls push themselves to the limit to test their mettle.
4.2k words
4.83
2.1k
1
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
102 Followers

Crystal idly pondered the two large holes in the wall, idly running her hands through Jesse and Jamie's hair while she did so. They were sitting on the mat leaning on her trying to figure out what to do. The day's plans had been thoroughly thrown off course. Crystal was in her Valkyrie uniform and the girls were in workout outfits, hair pulled back into a ponytail for Jamie and a braid for Jesse. The scientist sighed "Girls have you considered I may not be able to make a Valkyrie protocol for you?"

The test had been simple, a punch strength test against a reinforced target designed for use by the Valkyrie for gauging effective combat physical attacks. The two machines she'd set up, bolted securely to the floor, were now firmly embedded in the reinforced concrete foundation of the building 10 meters away having been punched through two concrete walls that would now need repair. On one hand she shouldn't have been surprised, when the girls put their mind to something they seemed to go superhuman for moments at a time at the cost of needing to eat a lot of calories to make up for it. This was the fourth or fifth such test this sort of thing had happened in. But they hadn't been so destructive since the cock milking incident.

"Thought..." Jamie started pausing to collect what she wanted to say "Do we really need a protocol? Or are we effectively working one out as we go? Data wise as best I can tell we're effectively already Valkyrie in all but height and imposition. So what? We don't look imposing?"

Crystal raised an eyebrow, it was accurate. Actually more than that. Physically and mentally as best the data suggested they far exceeded most serving Valkyrie. There were odd edge cases of course. "Maybe, but Valkyrie can draw on their strength all the time. You two can't yet, your endurance is well..."

"Absolutely zilch?" Jesse finished the sentence.

"Yeah. Honestly that's what's bothering me. In individual tests you're doing amazing. But If we repeat those tests the drop-off is atrocious. I'm honestly curious what is going to happen if I have you pull your punches. Because honestly I'd much rather you both have the endurance more than anything. The data from your self-control training seems to indicate it's there if you want it."

The two futa disentangled themselves from their mother. "I want to try something" Jesse bit her lip.

"What are you thinking?" Jamie asked curiously.

"Goddess theorem" She responded catching Crystal off guard. The theory wasn't something they'd developed in-house but rather one that came from the Church of the Goddess. It postulated that someone was at their peak when in a perfect node between Love, Fertility, Compassion, and Lust. In that place someone would become 'empowered by the goddess' and thus capable of Valkyrie like feats. It was nothing the scientist hadn't also put down to uncommon valor, a trait humanity had for millennia history was littered with heroes that had gone well beyond themselves in the most dire situations. But goddess theorem stated that dire was not necessary.

"How do you intend to test that?" She asked, honestly a bit dumbfounded.

"A no win, basically enforce a situation where the only way to succeed is via endurance well beyond our limits. But it will have to be real. Without that I don't think it will work..." she trailed off.

"The training sim? Safety interlocks disengaged including the death lock?" Jamie postulated.

"Lacking anything better... yes, we're going to go through the trope of deliberately breaking the holodeck!" Jesse joked.

While the girls seemed more at ease, Crystal was not. Adopted or no, these were her daughters. The safety interlocks in the sim were there for good reasons, like most safety systems their history was written in blood. "Girls there has to be another way, I can't possibly agree to this."

"It's the last step in the normal Valkyrie protocol anyway after the change. Why should we be any different?" Jamie said in perfect seriousness. "We recognize the danger, but we also recognize that this may be our only way forwards. We're stagnating, we've all known it for a week or two now. But I also know that if the threat of death isn't there failure will be an option."

The scientist looked both straight in the eyes, the sincerity was there. There would be no convincing them otherwise.


Jamie suited up, it was her first time wearing a proper Valkyrie suit she looked over at her wife and her cock stiffed inside the skin tight suit with arousal as Jesse finished dressing too, she sauntered over and squeezed her lover tightly; the two kissing and touching foreheads.

"I love you, whatever happens know that. Thank you for bringing me on this journey with you" Jamie whispered softly into Jesse's ear.

"I didn't bring you, we brought us. Now come back alive, so I don't have to go and kill you myself for dying." Jesse teased back groping her wife's ass.

It was damn close to midnight and the facility was largely shut down. It was the only time they could find to do this off the books. They kissed a final time and headed down the hall to their respective sim rooms. Neither knew what awaited them. All they knew was that either they would succeed or die trying, but they would have to do it alone.


The door closed behind Jamie, a floating holo prompt coming up to confirm the settings. She accepted, the door hard locking behind her and then disappearing as the sim started up. What had previously just been a featureless white room was now a base ready room. Around her Valkyrie she knew and loved were preparing for a mission. Amy looked up at her "You ready to lock and load kid?"

"Yep" she responded keeping with the sim, while the actors were fake the consequences could be very real and the computer was very, very good at simming.

She moved and picked up her load-out, grabbing her helmet, belt, and gear. Before moving to the plane. The ride out was filled with the briefing. They would be dropping just north of an enemy strong point. The goal was simple: capture and make a hole for the regular army. Another unit would be making a similar hole down the line. Jamie checked her hear a final time before the door opened, she lowered her goggles over her eyes and silently said a prayer to the goddess. The light went green and the Valkyrie began to disappear into the night.

That was when things started to go wrong. Just as she left the plane a missile slammed into the aircraft and searchlights blasted on. Searing hot pain arced through her calf as a piece of shrapnel tore into her. She bit her lip and focused. Right now she had to get safely to the ground and regroup. The wind was whipping past her face as she dived. She focused her mind going into a zen like state, she could feel the metal in her leg mentally pushing it out before something told her she could salvage it more easily. She took that option, allowing her nano to seal the wound and staunch the bleeding but leave the metal inside. It would take longer to heal but would keep her going and ultimately save energy. Her jump computer beeped, and she pulled her main. The chute was torn to shreds by the explosion, and she struggled to cut it free as the ground rapidly approached. Barely above the ground she finally got her backup out, landing hard and rolling through every single bramble in the world it seemed. "I know we wanted a challenge, but fuuuuck" she muttered to herself internally.

She checked her pack, her gear was largely destroyed. She had one nano-neutralizer charge, but her injector was completely jammed. Jamie could fix it later though. The other charges were mixed in with the remains of her primary probably fluttering away in the wind somewhere. Her comms worked... for short range only, so strategically she was cut off. She checked the area was secure and keyed her mic as she examined her calf "Maiden 6, on the ground and injured approx three klicks off the rally over."

Static was her only response. She nodded softly, procedure was simple: Carry on with the mission, then recover the dead and wounded. But a dead Valkyrie couldn't fight again. She began the hike through the snow to the rally, carefully trying to disguise her track even as her calf killed her to walk on. It took five hours to make it there.

Of the twenty in the plane for the jump only ten were at the rally. Of that five were wounded to the point that they were de facto out of action. Her heart wrenched when she didn't see Amy or Crystal at the rally. She closed her eyes and breathed for a moment using a centering technique to pull herself back to the present.

Their commander was badly wounded but sat up "Sitrep Valkyrie" she ordered.

"Minor wounded in left calf, lost all my gear for the moment. I can repair the wound, but it's going to slow me down for awhile. I think I can continue if we don't need to run."

The commander looked at the now sealed over wound. It was ugly as hell and looked infected "Holy goddess balls girl, you heal quick. But be wary of that infection."

"Yes ma'am"

"OK, Valkyrie, this is the plan. We've heard over enemy comms they've captured five of ours and the bodies of the rest" Jamie's heart and gut twisted again, but she refocused. It must have shown on her face because her commanded put her hand on Jamie's shoulder "I know girl but mission first. If we do this right they won't come to harm or any more than they've already had."


Tina was apoplectic "YOU KNEW AND LET THEM!?!" her gaze at Crystal could have melted battleship armor and made stars seem chill. "Consider yourself relieved of duty until this settles out, you're confined to the tomb and will report to Val. Now get out of my sight" Was the most Tina could get out, she was not normally a yeller and even less inclined to show her emotions. The fact she had lost control showed just how wrathful she was at the moment.

"General, if I may?" Crystal continued stand very still risking full courts martial.

Tina got in her face "Out with it, and it had better fucking be good, because the entire future of now only 'Battle Maiden' but 'Sharpened spear' and my daughters could die today."

Crystal wisely held back from correcting the general with 'our' as by marriage they were hers as well. "I couldn't have stopped them even if I wanted to. They wanted to use the humiliation scenario... I convinced them to do a custom one instead."

Tina blanched, the humiliation scenario was designed to teach cocky Valkyrie that they were still very human and vulnerable. Even with safety interlocks on most that went in it 'died' and almost all came out with scars they'd bear for life. "And this was any better? You've given them an impossible mission." she said softly.

"I know, but that's what they wanted. We can't lie to each other General. You know they would have easily detected any deception. Furthermore, I think there is merit to the theory. But we need to trust in them. Also, general you should check the data...." the scientist explained.

Tina paused and did the self centering exercise, regaining her composure before she looked over the data on the monitors. While both had been wounded, they were both 'fine' from a combat perspective. Moreover, they were changing more rapidly than ever before. Each had gained six centimeters of height in the past five hours alone. Endurance seemed to be going up as well. "My goddess, Valkyrie..."

"Not quite yet ma'am but possibly soon."


The team made their way through the snow, speed was harmed by the blizzard that had moved in. On one hand it made covering their tracks simple, on the other it made keeping out hidden dangers much harder. It took them three hours, but they reached the target, her squad leader pulled out their only pair of thermal binoculars and peered down, a soft curse coming from her lips. "Fuckers, they've crucified our dead and captured out in this shit. Goddess damn them."

"Can I take a look?" she asked.

They handed over the glasses, Jamie peered down identifying Amy and Crystal, hanging limply looking very dead, suits ripped. For a mercy the enemy hadn't actually done more than bind them with ropes. She looked closer "They're not dead ma'am. But probably damned close to it." She scanned the facility. The original plan was to do a pheromone sweep and capture. But with only five that would be very difficult. They would likely have to resort to older tactics. She blinked and looked again, her eyes catching details she'd missed before. She handed the glasses back "Three are lively, probably capable if we can get them down. Of course the enemy has mined the surrounding area. There is a machine gun nest pointed back at the entrance at one o'clock. They know we're coming, and they've laid their bait out for us."

"Damn girl you have good eyes, I can't see the mines; but I see the gunners now. I'll take them out. But that leaves us with entry, demo, and rescue. Six" The leader referred to Jamie "I want you on entry and backup for demo. You're in the best shape right now. Seven, you back six up. Three and nine, you're with me on rescue and evac. Now Go!" she ordered.

Jamie picked her way down the cliff face towards the bunker. Radio silence was mandatory, so she couldn't see any of the others other than Seven who was trailing behind her. Her heart beat hard as she moved stealthily through the snow adrenaline pumping. Her eyes picked up something she hadn't expected, a sentry in a hidden foxhole. With the blizzard she hadn't been able to see them prior but where there was one there was surely others. She looked to seven with worry, the other Valkyrie shrugging there wasn't much they could do for the other group to warn them. But they were Valkyrie and there was a good chance they'd catch it. She moved in silently taking minute to move only with the wind so that any rustle didn't alert the soldier. She carefully got behind him. Focusing on her hands and cock she hardened in her suit. She pulled off her right-hand glove and went to turn down her inhibitors before realizing they were both broken. It seemed she'd been inhibiting on her own.

She moved directly behind him and pounced, her hand covering his mouth flooding his face with pheromones she'd concentrated there. It took seconds before he was squirming and moaning in her iron grip. "I'll make this quick, I know it's cold" she whispered in his ear as she pulled down his pants as her suit opened, so she could place her cock against his ass. Her pre steamed and the wind bit as she lubed him and then slowly pumped inside as to not hurt the soldier. He ground back onto her and stopped moaning until they both climaxed. He filling his pants and she filling his ass to the brim and then some with steaming hot Valkyrie cum. She bit her lip as she came down and reasserted control of her arousal and pheromones. "Thank you" he whispered trying to pull up his pants. She'd bloated his belly enough that the belt was too tight. She quickly loosened it for him before she left him but not before she took his rifle and ammo slinging them over her shoulder. Seven zip-tied his hands behind his back just for safety.

"What's the password?" Seven asked him as they made ready to leave.

"Thunderstorm" he whispered still very much in their thrall. The two nodded and thought for a moment.

"We need you to get us inside." She told him

"How long till 0200?" he asked.

"Five minutes"

"Shift change then. They won't open the door before."

The two Valkyrie nodded to each other, pulling back into the woods, camouflaging themselves into the forest. Sure enough five minutes later a soldier approached the fox holed sentry. "Dynamite" the sentry called out.

"Thunderstorm" the answer came back.

The new soldier moving into the covered hole with his buddy. He didn't last long, Jamie pounced quickly and filled him up too. The two thralls groped each other through their coats before the new one volunteered something "New password, Loki commanded thinks its funny with the captured Valkyrie."

They nodded and motioned for the original sentry to get up and move. She handed him his now unloaded rifle back, and they trailed him back to the bunker. He got to the door, the two Valkyrie hiding just out of sight as the passphrase was exchanged "Baldur" "Loki". The sound of steel hinges creaking meant the door was open, and their prisoner started moving forwards.

Jamie uninhibited her pheromones and moved like lightning, the pain from her calf disappearing as she slipped past the sentry and quickly took down the guard. She heard the door closing and latching as she finished giving the guard a good filling, placing her too firmly in their thrall. Without neutralizers the thralls would try to get sex from them, but they only had three charges total between them. Intel said the bunker had 20 inside it. Assuming three in the machine gun nest and three they'd captured and probable two extra sentries outside they were well short.

She looked up and Seven was giving her a look of astonishment "You a track star or something? Because damn girl, you mooove."

Jamie just smiled still pumping pheromones as she picked up the guard's rifle and chambered a round.

The entrance should have been better guarded, and it bothered Jamie that it wasn't. They heard sounds above and below. Jamie motioning that she'd go up and Seven nodded. Silently she moved up the ladder, wind howled above indicating a gun position.

She pounced, kicking the gunner away from the machine gun while she gave the loader a face full of pheromones from her palm again. The gunner scrambled and rushed at her. Training took over; she caught him and used his momentum against him as her suit opened. She slammed him on the ground, and he got a full face blast of her coming off her hard cock. She gripped his jaw and he easily opened her cock making him gag as she tested his skills at sudden deep throat. His loader had recovered their senses but not their need. The loader diving in and placing her lips against Jamie's petals, tongue lapping deep inside the futa. Jamie bit her lip and focused cumming right as she heard gunshots from below.

The retort of the firearms pulled her out of her climax. She quickly finished up and zip tied both to the base of the ladder as she made her way down to where Seven was supposed to be with the gunner's pistol out. She found several captured and thralled soldiers as she approached the commander's quarters. Jamie heard voices from inside "Take the bitch out and shoot her with the new prisoners. Then throw the fucking weaklings in the snow to die." "Yes sir!"

She stuck to the shadows as she watched Seven's unconscious form get dragged down the hall, blood streaming from a wound in the shoulder and a nasty head gash. But the Valkyrie was still alive. The commander stormed out past her, pistol in hand the remains of the garrison following him. She crept along behind them carefully. Fortunately for her, they never bothered to close the door behind them on the way out.

If it had not been dark and snowy she'd have probably been dead. Her jaw dropped at what she saw. Thirty-nine Valkyrie were out in the snow, some still on the crosses but most kneeling and bound, almost all wounded.

She tried to formulate a plan her heart pounding. The soldiers tossed Seven in the snow red spreading on white. She heard the cock of a machine gun.

Then her world ended. A Valkyrie spit on the commander; he pulled his pistol out and aimed it at her head. That Valkyrie was Jesse.

Instinct took over and Jamie shot from the hip, her aim catching the commander right in the chest before her second shot ended him. In a flash she'd switched to the rifle, a grenade would have taken too long. Pulling it to her shoulder she took out the machine gunner, she got a shot into the loader before the rest of the garrison charged her.

leeter
leeter
102 Followers
12