The Valkyrie Project - Chapter 17

Story Info
A pawn is sacrificed as a new and dangerous phase begins.
4.2k words
4.86
1.9k
1

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
101 Followers

Mei sat in a pew listening to the sermon, the gentle warmth of the goddess flowing through her as the high priestess spoke. For the most part she wasn't much for religion, it got in the way and started pointless wars. She was in her own way a pacifist. It's not that she wouldn't fight or kill, she'd done both even recently, but rather that she felt that war was a largely pointless endeavor when there were better ways. As an intelligence officer then it was her duty to supply accurate, complete, and most importantly correct information then to prevent conflict. She smiled at Val and Tina sitting next to her holding hands. Val reaching over and taking her hand and squeezing it before leaning over to kiss her.

To an outside observer Valentina and Mei seemed an odd pair, and also like they were having an affair if such a thing was possible for Valkyrie. Val tall, blond, and green-eyed, Mei average height for non-Valkyrie with hair the color of midnight and deep brown eyes. The two were almost inseparable and where one was found the other was almost certainly not far. But they had not actually bedded, nor ever been lovers; even as a cover story. Not out of any respect for Tina, though both of them loved her dearly, but rather because they were closer to sisters from different mothers and best friends. It made for an odd trio: Tina the brave and stalwart leader, Val quiet and of few words, and Mei with her satyr's smirk and 'fuck it all' attitude. But they each played off the other and filled in the gaps.

The sermon continued, and they lined up for sacrament; each taking their turn pleasuring the priestesses of the goddess and being blessed by their petals or goddess rods. Mei licked the sister's seed off of her lips as she signaled to Val she was about to meet a contact. She slipped off towards the bathrooms, picking up a dead drop on the way and placing a new one. She entered the unisex bathroom and took a stand at a urinal, a younger futa Amazon standing side her. "Shame we only get one lick" she observed, starting the pass phrase. The Amazon laughed but did not smile "Well one is more than none, we should be so blessed." That completed the pass phrase and indicated she did not think she was followed but might be in danger. Mei smiled giving the acknowledgement "Have to take such blessings as we can." she said taking the report as she brushed past her contact and slipping it into her clothes.

She spotted a face that shouldn't have been there as she walked out. The room was empty enough, and she could act quickly executing a hit to leave him breathless. She dragged him down to a classroom that she knew would be empty, and the sisters wouldn't disturb them. Amazing what prior arrangements can do. She threw him on the floor despite being shorter. Following it up with a quick but measured kick to his nuts to keep him down.

She straddled his chest locking his arms to his sides with her knees. "Hello Boris, didn't take you for a believer, so what brings you to the goddess' house today?" She said into his ear, one hand around his throat on his jugular gently squeezing but not cutting off the flow completely. Just enough to let him know she was in control and to make him gasp for air. She placed her other over his face, focusing as she'd been practicing to concentrate pheromones into her palm. Her inhibitor on that wrist turning down as she made a concentrated ball of it against his face.

She'd poured over the data and video of Jamie and Jesse's sims and both had used the technique despite no prior training. So she'd asked them how, and they'd explained it. While she wasn't as good at it, she could do it and now the only air Boris could breathe would be filled with her pheromones. She released his jugular and then moved the hand over his mouth quickly to the back of his jaw to keep it open. She was running out of hands as he sucked in the pheromone ball.

"Well, you had fun" Val chuckled as she entered the room and closed the door behind her, "caught a rat I see. Has the rat said what he was scurrying after yet?" she taunted placing her boot on his already sore nuts.

"No sadly he hasn't yet, he's just trying to experiment with autoerotic asphyxia I guess." Mei said sarcastically. The pheromones already taking effect as his cock hardened under Val's boot.

"Should we bind him? I'm sure the sisters would love having him for a toy." Val teased evilly. Mei could see her predatory grin in the reflection in the window. He squirmed beneath her "Crazy fucking bitches, let me go!!!" he gasped out around Mei's hand. Panic in his eyes as he realized just how fucked he was. Mei tilted her head, binding the fucker wasn't a bad idea. He'd stop squirming and tell them everything the needed to know. In all fairness she'd only burned him because he was following her contact. Val walked over to help, her hand diving into his open mouth quickly and ripping out the poison filled false tooth Boris was trying to chomp down on.

"Prussic acid, glass is already cracked." Val said with urgency, pulling out a small plastic container and inserting the dangerous tooth inside before sealing it. "Contained" she reported and stowed it away.

Mei released his jaw and rolled grabbing his arm and flipping him onto his belly, she twisted it into an arm bar and pulled him back up as she saw Valentina move into position. She could already smell the pheromones wafting off of Val's now exposed throbbing cock as her partner gripped Boris' jaw forcing it open again for her leaking cocktip. Mei's own hardened inside her ghost suit as she pulled out a tool she'd invented for the Valkyrie, a small guarded fabric cutter that could slice almost any clothing. She quickly used it to slice open the ass of his pants and his underwear. She stroked herself a bit as she watched Val force her cock down the spy's throat. Pre leaking from her tip Mei rubbed herself against his back door causing him to squeal and fight Val. The blond Valkyrie just pinched his nose and thrust deeper cutting off his air as she forced him to deep throat her cock.

Mei thrust in, biting her lip as she held his belt band as leverage. The nano and virus in her seed helping him stretch as she pounded him. The whimpering spy slowly giving up as he struggled between Val's thrusts to breath. Mei nodded to Val indicating they should cum soon, so they could get going. Mei increased her own tempo, and they came together blasting him and binding him with their seed as they poured it into his belly.

A soft knock at the door and a voice called out "Most holy Sisters? Do you require assistance? Sister Engels said you might." They recognized the voice as Kira, Sister Engels' secretary and a trusted source. The question was a pass phrase, Sister Engels probably didn't know Kira was there. Mei looked up at Val as she pulled out his ass, getting a nod. "We're always grateful for help from the blessed sister." She called back clearing Kira to enter the room and indicating it was 'safe'.

Kira entered and chuckled as she surveyed the situation, closing the door behind herself and quickly moved to a cabinet in the back. The sister grabbed a butt plug, ball gag, some fuzzy cuffs, and towels from a stash of toys; tossing the latter to each of the Valkyrie. "Well then, Sister Engels was not mistaken.... she did see a rat." Mei and Val exchanged glances, they'd assumed Kira had come on her own after failing to see them at the luncheon after the service. The sister looked up from where she was putting the toys on Boris. "OH! You thought... Nononono, I mean also yes." She laughed, the ever sunny nun's joy never ceased to amaze them. "Sister Engels spotted, 'Boris' I believe, during the sermon; as well as a possible runner or backup. We saw him follow you to the bathroom, a junior sister reporting you were in the classroom. So we moved in on his partner while he was indisposed. Turns out she's one of ours, a believer, and goddess blessed. Poor dear had been taping herself and wearing chastity to not get caught." Kira rolled her eyes at that. While chastity was allowed for kink reasons in the church it was highly discouraged outside that. So to the nun, freeing the futa from her chastity was effectively freeing her from sin.

"Did you catch the runner?" Mei asked Val. It seemed an odd question, but Mei needed to know the sequence of events and if they possibly had a security breach.

She got a nod from the blond "The sisters had already swarmed her by the time I left to come here. You should have seen the look on her face when she got to experience one of Sister Engels' snuggles." Mei snerked, as the sister's snuggles could get someone pregnant. "Yes I checked her before I came down here, she had comms, a weapon, and tracking devices in her clothing. We also had security check if there was anyone else. Tina and I didn't see anything obvious. Secondary is going on now."

Mei read that as Val had checked their lookouts. Though for all practical purposes all the sisters worked for them with the explicit blessing of the leadership, and more than half the members either directly or indirectly in some way. As such lots of eyes would have seen if something was happening most likely. The church had been a veritable gold mine of intelligence. Both because its members were so tight-knit, but also because they naturally seemed to share intelligence with the clergy. Even those that hated the church had proven useful. One of her best counter-intelligence rings was a group that thought they were working to bring down the Valkyrie and the church, little did they know their leadership was bound to her.

Val radioed for a pickup and clothes for Boris as Mei cut his current ones off of him. She wanted to make sure they didn't contain anything dangerous. The bound captive moaned and drooled Val's seed down over his chest. Mei didn't actually like binding people, it was one of the few aspects of being a Valkyrie she was honestly bothered with. Fortunately Tina shared that concern and, except for a select few, the Valkyrie couldn't turn their inhibitors off outside the collection room in the clinic or the tomb. Somehow robbing people of their ability to resist her commands just felt... wrong. Fortunately there was neutralization.

A knock, a passphrase, and several sisters later they had Boris hooded, clothed, and hog tied. The nuns carried the agent to a waiting vehicle at the church's enclosed loading dock. In the van Tina met up with them and handed over a neutralizer, Mei checking to see if either objected before she did. The nano of the neutralizer would remove any cravings for the Valkyrie and prevent him from transforming into a futa, but that was technically it. Nobody knew why those who had previously been bound always refused to fight or work against them again. Crystal's lab was still looking into it. But without test subjects it was impossible to tell and that would be extremely unethical research; although they were well aware there would be volunteers.

Mei sat down in her office when they got back, quickly transcribing the note from her contact. It was a simple status update, nothing that would warrant a known assassin like Boris being sent. She chewed on her pen, a bad habit from back when she'd used one more regularly. "Out with it" she said knowing Val was sitting in her usual spot.

That was another game she and Valentina played, scaring the hell out of each other. This time it was Val's turn to squeak, startled that Mei could tell she was there. It was yet another trick Mei had picked up from watching the sim recording. The girls had been consistently able to sense a presence within ten or so meters, sneaking up on them would be a challenge. Not that she minded such a challenge.

"How long did you know?"

"As soon as you entered I detected your presence. You really should have reviewed the sim logs from the girls." she said making a 'get on with it' hand motion.

"Boris' official line was he was just here on recon, with a 'if he gets a convenient way to make Engels die in an accident' addendum."

"Bullshit"

"Agreed, his spotter-partner claims Engels is a primary target. The leadership don't give a fuck if they make her a martyr. They just want her dead. But I highly doubt that's all." The way Val phrased it let Mei know that Engels wasn't the only target. Just the one Boris was intended to get rid of. If others died that was fine.

"Did we order a bomb sweep of all church facilities?"

"Yes, three claymores in the main sanctuary with timers to go off during the main mass. All found during secondary sweep. A final bomb sweep turned up nothing extra."

Mei winced the place would be damn closed to standing room only then and the... "Oh fuck the president and her wife would have been there."

"And us. Quite a few of the Valkyrie are attending these days. Sister Engels feels quite blessed that we caught this. Super soldiers or no, that would still rip us to mincemeat had it gone off." Val said softly letting it sink in.

Mei sighed, this shit was getting real. She changed the subject "DMZ reports?"

"Still far too fucking quiet for anyone's liking. Speaking of... do we want to cause an incident? It would sus out the Enemy's intent." Val suggested. Looking as Mei was already nodding yes. Causing any sort of incident on the DMZ was usually a guaranteed way to draw strict reprisal, so if the enemy did naught then things were bad.

Tina startled them by closing the door behind herself, the general pulling a chair from the wall and sitting in it backwards.

Mei stared at her old friend in confusion "How in the hell..."

"You weren't the only one to review the tapes and talk to the girls" she smiled as her perfume wafted into Mei's nose. A perfume that Mei could have sworn to the goddess wasn't there even a second prior.

"Oh fuck, they learned to do presence management" Mei blurted out. Tina just flashing a raised eyebrow and returned the smirk that usually graced Mei's own face in confirmation.

"As for your proposal to start an incident, the president approved it this morning. Merriweather, Lee, and Xi should be making plenty of trouble right about now." Tina dumped quite the nugget in their laps. Mei gave her the look of 'could you have waited for the recommendation you knew I was going to give' look. Her old friend giving her the head shake of 'no, because I know you too well, and you were busy with the incident from the church'. Val meanwhile was giving them the 'just fuck already' eye roll.

As it turned out this was fortuitous. Merriweather, Lee, and Xi were expert operators even if not Valkyrie. In fact in this case that probably was ideal as the enemy's command protested any time a Valkyrie was within distance of anything they might ever care about... or just existed. But those three were at least on paper, unobjectionable. In reality, they were experts at fucking someone's day up. Mei almost felt sorry for the enemy commander for that section.

"Would now be the time to mention that Boris was officially cut loose prior to coming here?" Val mentioned, pulling the topic back.

"And unofficially?" Tina and Mei said in unison, laughing at it.

"You know that part" Val said with a cute smile. "Officially he's working with a band of extremists that actually stretches across both sides. They are the ones responsible for the threats against the church that counter terror has been investigating."

"So now they want to talk to Boris?" Mei stated the obvious.

"They want us to find out who his ostensible contacts are, fortunately his partner was a little more cooperative. Boris on the other hand may need a bit more persuasion. I've asked Celestra to handle it." The blond just smiled almost evilly.

Celestra wasn't an interrogator per se, while was she a Valkyrie technically, she relied on no external mechanism to get her subjects to talk. What she was however, was an amazing clinical psychologist, psychiatrist, and neuroscientist. She had been amazingly helpful in understanding the interactions of the girls and their nano and virus after the sims. But she was also the person that most military would agree was a bit of a nuclear missile for some problems. You didn't send Celestra just to find out why your enemy was fighting, because at the end of their sessions she'd definitely know that. You sent her there to help them to never fight again. She and Crystal jointly shared credit for developing the Valkyrie and Battle Maiden nano and virus. But unlike Crystal, Celestra had never actually gone to combat having become a Valkyrie after the war ended. She'd felt her research and support of the Valkyrie didn't warrant her taking time off become one. Nobody at the time or since had dared say she was wrong.

"Well The Witch will sort him out." Tina said matter-of-factly, using Celestra's informal title of 'Brain Witch'. They'd tried to convince her that 'Princess of the Mind' was better, but she was really into Halloween and spooky things and was more than a bit of a goth.

As if summoning the devil a knock on the door and Celstra herself walked in. The scientist's black hair was back in a braid. Unlike most Valkyrie she didn't see much sun, preferring to do her PT before dawn in the gym of the tomb. She'd also somehow convinced the nano of her uniform to turn into a form fitting and elegant gothic dress, her rank pips still at her throat. Footware was ostensibly part of the nano and hers were thigh high boots. Mei was a bit jealous, the ghost suits were nice. But they weren't just something she could force into any shape with her mind. She'd had to work for weeks with Crystal's team to get them right.

"Evening Cel, what's the damage?" Tina asked as the other two waved.

Celestra shook her head "Ladies, I thought I was going to fail with this one. Has a 'Dommie Mommy' fetish about ten klicks wide." she shuddered. It wasn't that she was judgmental about kink, she just really didn't like it when someone tried to force apply their kinks to her.

Mei gave her trademark smile, and a quizzical eyebrow raise "You really surprised?"

"No, just boundaries please!" Cel laughed before looking back at Tina to give her report. "Also someone mindfucked him, and I mean hard mindfuckery. I couldn't even get him to remember his mother. He's had severe frontal lobe damage, it's amazing he was able to fight you at all." Mei raised an eyebrow. "Raise your eyebrow! It's not new damage either. Someone has been working in that skull crudely, and I don't mean that in a 'The Brain Witch considers everybody else's work crude' sense. But in a 'they fucking butchered' him sense." She sighed.

"His partner however seems to have been mostly unmolested, some hypnosis that I was able to reverse and conditioning. She'll be fine in a few weeks." She shrugged. "The girl wasn't told shit, at least as best I can tell. She believed they were just going to gather intel and place some monitoring devices. The conditioning and hypno was around that to get her to believe that's what those really were."

"He however lives to do one thing and one thing only: kill Engels and as many people in that church as possible. I don't think it's possible at this point to fix what's been done to him." They had never seen Cel this defeated.

"I mean since when has 'unfixable' meant anything to you?" Val teased, remembering her own sessions with her.

"Valentina, he'd need a new fucking brain." Cel deadpanned.

Tina raised an eyebrow, right as Mei and Cel's comms beeped, Val and Tina's going seconds later. They all looked at each other with horror.


They rushed to the cells, smoke was still pouring out of them. Cel ever the doctor rushed in and started asking where the girl was and if she'd survived. She found her on a gurney, a nurse preparing a healing nano injection. "STOP!!!" Cel shouted and rushed forward knocking the device out their hand. Everybody looked over at her like she was crazy.

leeter
leeter
101 Followers
12